Deviant Suitemates Ch. 08

Story Info
Fall Break.
6.6k words
4.13
3.6k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
65 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* *

"IU's campus is huuuge!" Aisha said. "I remember thinking HSE was big."

"Oh yeah. USI's got nothing sizewise on Bloomington." Lexi said. "But are all your classes gonna be a big-ass lecture hall?"

"I think it'll be just this first semester," Corrie said.

"But every class though?" Maddy asked. "Isn't that... exhausting with all those kids?"

Maddy and Lexi were in Lexi's grandparents' living room area. They were with their high school friends Corrie and Aisha. Aisha was a cute black girl with long braids down past her shoulders. Corrie was a thick, white, girl with bushy, blonde hair and hazel eyes.

The foursome had split after high school and were eager to catch up on each others' college lives.

"I mean, sure it's a lot of kids," Aisha said. "But there's teacher's aides and all the professors got office hours."

"There's 'a lot of kids'," Maddy said. "Then there's 400 kids in a lecture hall. Do you get personal attention at all?" "

"Oh, she gets personal attention all right," Corrie said, narrowing her eyes at Aisha who smiled sheepishly.

"Hmm?" Lexi asked, as she and Maddy looked back and forth between their two friends. "What're you-?"

"She gets all the personal attention she needs from William."

"William?" Maddy asked Aisha a grin. "Aisha with... a man."

"Who's this William? Lexi asked.

"Just a friend," Aisha said, nonchalantly.

"A close friend," Corrie said under her breath.

"And why am I only just now hearing about this William?" Lexi asked indignantly.

"I told you, he's just a friend," Aisha said, with a small glance at Corrie. "A ... close friend."

"How close?" Maddy asked.

"Extremely close," Corrie answered for Aisha.

"Oh no!?" Lexi said, her eyebrows raised. "Is our girl ... deflowered?"

Lexi cackled while Maddy chuckled.

"No we.. haven't got that far." Aisha said. "Just a lot of ..."

"Dick sucking?" Maddy asked.

"...dick sucking." Aisha dropped her head with a small smile.

"Well, that's how it starts," Lexi laughed.

"Y'all didn't say it would be so..."

"Salty?" Corrie asked, and they all cracked up

"No... aggressive."

"Aggressive?" Maddy asked. "What'd ya mean?"

"I mean... why does he gotta jam it down my throat?" she asked earnestly. "Like hellooo. I'm doing just fine on my own. Don't need your help, thanks."

"Tell me about it," Maddy rolled her eyes.

The girls all continued talking about college and sex.

"I gotta say Lex, I'm surprised at you," Corrie said, after discussing all the different places Aisha had given William a blowjob.

"What'd I do?" Lexi asked.

"No Alan? All this time? Long Distance?" Corrie said. "Not what I would've expected."

"Yeah, well," Lexi shrugged after dropping her shoulders. "That wasn't supposed to be the plan."

"You really thought you and Alan were just gonna... date all through college?" Aisha asked.

"People do that," Lexi said indignantly. "It would've made things ... less ... uh... more convenient."

Corrie and Aisha's eyes both snapped to Maddy.

"Has there been any ... inconveniences?" Corrie asked Maddy slyly.

Maddy glanced at Lexi who shrugged again. Maddy then remembered the night when she was cumming on Andy's fingers while Lexi talked to Alan on the phone. She remembered the sound of Byron's deep growls as he came down Lexi's throat the next morning.

She then thought about the last time she came on Andy's fingers while sitting in a crowded theater one evening and then was ravished by Byron the next morning, ending her romp with a mouthful of Byron's cum.

"None that I can think of," Maddy said, casually.

"Mmm Hmm." Aisha hummed.

"Sounds like y'all shoulda came to IU," Corrie said. "Party every weekend."

Lexi and Maddy exchanged glances.

"Maybe we should tell them about the ... Omega Party," Maddy said, drawing an excited gasp from Aisha.

"Y'all went to the Q?" she squealed.

Just then Lexi's phone buzzed.

"Gonna have to wait til next time," she said, checking her phone. "He's here!"

She bounced off the couch and down the hallway. Aisha, Corrie and Maddy rolled their eyes at each other. They heard Lexi's squeal of excitement and a few seconds later Lexi came back with her boyfriend Alan.

"Hey girls!"

"Hey Alan," the three chimed, in a less than enthusiastic tone.

He and Lexi sat down on the smaller couch and they all caught up on each others' college lives. Lexi told Alan about her sports science classes and how most of her classmates were jockey meatheads. Maddy didn't have the slightest reaction when Lexi mentioned Anton in one of her classes.

While they were chatting, Lexi's grandad came down the stairs and Lexi jumped out of his lap.

"Oh, hello there, Alan," the short, skinny, old man said. "Didn't hear you come in."

"Oh, hey, Mr. Simmons," Alan said.

"You been keepin' your nose above water out there in Wisconsin?" he yelled, as he went to the fridge. "Not sleazing around up there are ya?"

"Sleazing?"

"Ya know...kitty huntin'."

"Uhhh," Alan said, confused by the metaphor. He glanced at Lexi. "I wanna say, no? Is he asking what I think he's asking?"

"He is, yeah," Lexi said, her face in her hand.

"Oh...no no no," Alan said. "I've been staying away from all... uh ... kitties. WIsconsin doesn't even have... kitties."

It was good that Lexi was too busy frowning at her boyfriend so she didn't see Corrie and Maddy's eyes roll all the way into their heads. Aisha just shook her braided head at the floor. Though they'd never said it out loud, each of them knew Alan couldn't be trusted in Indiana or Wisconsin.

Maddy remembered the day she'd gotten drunk and let Alan rub her boobs for a few minutes before he whipped out his cock, trying to get Maddy to grab it. Corrie was thinking about the time he 'accidentally' pinched her ass during gym class. Even Aisha could recall the many times he'd suggested that he "show her what sex feels like."

"Real smooth there, Romeo," Lexi's grandad said to Alan as he shuffled back up the stairs.

"Dude, why can't your grandad stick to normal analogies?" Alan whispered to Lexi.

"He just says what he thinks sounds cool to young people," Lexi said.

"Well, uh, we're gonna go ahead and go," Maddy said, as she, Aisha and Corrie gathered their things. With Lexi draped more and more in Alan's lap, and her laughing loudly at his impressions, her friends could tell where this afternoon was going.

"Oh, wait," Lexi said, sitting up. "Can't you guys hang around for a little while. If you leave, my grandparents make Alan leave with you guys."

Maddy and the other girls exchanged exasperated looks.

"Come onnn," Lexi said. "We won't be doing anything. I just miss him."

"Fine," Maddy said after a deep sigh. Though Lexi might've been sincere, Alan's shoulders slumped in disappointment. He did not come over to chat with Lexi's friends and he didn't know if he'd be able to see her before the week was over.

The girls continued gabbing and Alan was getting antsy. He rubbed Lexi's jeans while she talked and rubbed up her back. While she seemed to pay him little attention, Alan recognized the signs; the stiffening of her spine; the slight shivers. He knew his girlfriend was horny. He just needed her alone.

He asked Lexi if he could grab a drink and casually headed into the kitchen. The kitchen was only fifteen or so feet from the sitting room and from the sink, Alan could look over the nook area at the girls.

While they talked he whipped out his phone and sent Lexi a text.

> Come get a drink.

Lexi however was enthralled by Corrie's story about a party at IU involving a fight and illegal drugs. So after a few more frustrating seconds, he pretended to dig into the fridge while calling Lexi's phone. Lexi felt her phone vibrate and she absentmindedly checked it.

She gave Alan a quick glance (noticed only by Maddy), and nearly asked Alan why he was calling before realizing the answer in her head.

"So what did the police do?" Lexi asked Corrie, as she casually rose and went into the kitchen with Alan. "Did anyone get arrested?"

"No. We all just played dumb," Corrie shouted as Lexi joined Alan at the fridge.

"And that worked?" Maddy asked.

Lexi was glad for the distraction. While Corrie answered Maddy's question with her story, Lexi reached over to rub Alan's jeans. He was good and hard and that made Lexi's thighs clench. Lexi continued teasing Alan while she was bent over pretending to look in the fridge.

Standing at the sink, Alan could look over the kitchen counter into the living area. Aisha and Maddy's eyes were on Corrie. So, he carefully undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Lexi quickly stood up from the fridge. With her right hand she cracked open a soda and with her left she grabbed and squeezed Alan's cock.

"Put that away," Lexi whispered.

"So by the time the cops left," Corrie continued, with a glance over at Lexi. "We were all still very high and we were not coming down."

"You guys got so lucky," Maddy said. She too looked over at Lexi and Alan and she thought Alan had a weird look on his face. Maddy's pussy clenched.

"That wasn't even the craziest part," Aisha said. "We still had to get home."

As Corrie continued with her story and Lexi continued jacking his dick while drinking her soda, Alan was scoping out the downstairs area. There was a bathroom off to the side of the kitchen and a laundry room just past that. If he could just coax his horny girlfriend out of sight...

"Hey Lex," Alan said to her loud enough for the others to hear. "Did you ... ever wash that sweatshirt?... like I asked?"

"Um..." Lexi said, stuttering at the awkward looks her friends were giving her. "I might've left it... in the basket ... or the —"

"Hmmm..I'd better go check," Alan said with his cock tucked safely back inside his drawers.

He crossed the kitchen into the laundry room. Alan knew he wouldn't need to wait long. He could tell when his girlfriend was horny and he knew she hadn't had sex since last summer. It was simply a waiting game.

He stayed out of sight, occasionally opening a closet or the dryer door. Lexi was on edge. Her pussy felt like it was starting to vibrate and she fidgeted at the counter. She shifted her balance on each foot and as she pretended to listen to Corrie's story her eyes darted to the laundry area where Alan had disappeared, then back to the living room.

No one was looking at her. Maddy and Aisha were looking at Corrie. As quietly as she could Lexi set the soda can down and tried to nonchalantly mosey to the laundry area. She turned into the room and saw a big grin form on her boyfriend's face. Lexi rolled her eyes and quietly snapped the door shut.

Once the door was closed Alan didn't waste time. He grabbed Lexi's hips and spun her over to the washer. She undid her buttons in a flash and as Alan lifted her onto the washer, Lexi pulled her left leg out of her jeans.

She mounted her foot on the washer, showing off her flexibility and spreading her long legs. Alan opened his fly and pulled out his rock hard dick. Lexi's eyes grew with excitement as Alan pulled her panties to the left and aimed his fat cock at her plump pussy lips.

"Hmmmmph," Lexi moaned, looking down as she was filled. Alan was looking down too. Watching her lips part around his cockhead and then his shaft. He pushed further, until their hips met. "ah..fuck."

Alan's large hands found the back of Lexi's dirty-blonde hair and jerked it back just the way she liked. It had been so long since she'd been fucked by someone so familiar with her specific turn-ons. Alan was on his toes as he pulled out of his girlfriend and then started rocketing his dick in and out of her inviting pussy.

Lexi fought back her gasps and grunts as she was hammered. Alan, with a fistful of Lexi's hair still, dropped his head and bit down into Lexi's shoulder as the familiar feeling of Lexi's pussy clamping down on him overtook him.

Lexi's eyes rolled back into her head as Alan kissed up her neck, and her pussy was spasming with a fast approaching orgasm. Alan was in a frenzied trance. His groin was slamming Lexi's inner thighs and the two were too lost in their pleasure to worry about banging against the washer.

* *

"Hmmph!"

Aisha could hear soft muffled moans and a soft knocking through the door. She shook her head and returned to the girls.

"Yeah, they're totally doing it in the laundry room," She said as she came back into the living room with a look of exasperated disgust. "Predictable."

"Welp," Corrie said, standing. "Sounds like a great time to scuttle."

"I feel ya," Aisha said, nodding before turning to Maddy. "You coming?"

Maddy hesitated.

"Yeah," she said. "Better not get stuck answering questions from Lexi's grandparents."

They gathered their coats and, as quietly as they could, snuck out of the front door. Maddy texted her parents that she was staying at Corrie's as they piled into Corrie's Honda. They eventually decided on the Castleton Mall.

They moseyed through the mall and even in their winter gear the three girls drew double glances. High school boys, college kids and married men alike all came to Castleton mall to casually gawk at the women.

Maddy was used to it but thinking about all of the flirty (and sometimes crass) compliments she'd received over the years had her stomach flurrying. Corrie dragged Aisha into a Gamestop to check out the latest games and by now Maddy was carrying her coat.

It was here where Maddy's eye caught a big guy who was looking up at her from the back of a video game case. The large black man was wearing cute glasses, had a neat, thin, beard, and gave Maddy a quick smile. Maddy returned it without thinking and went back to shopping.

The Gamestop was small and she found herself staring at him again from across the store. He looked up at her through his frames, chuckled and gave her a quick wave. Maddy tilted her head at him. Something about him seemed more than friendly.

Corrie was taking her time browsing games and eventually ended up playing Mario Kart at the demo station. Maddy subconsciously drifted toward the tall black guy, who kept stealing glances at her.

"Hi Maddy," he said, sheepishly when they were close enough.

Maddy's mouth hung open and her eyes went wide. She knew this man.

"Oh my gawd, Burnell!?"

He had the same charming smile and soft eyes, even though they looked different without two-inch lenses. His new charming glasses weren't the only thing that he'd changed. The Burnell who had taken Maddy on her first date all those years ago was a chubby nerd, with a stutter.

This human was taller with broad shoulders. The fat on his body had transformed to muscle, he was dressed in a suave winter coat and his neat haircut made him look like a different person.

"Burnell, is that you?"

"Aw man, yeah," he said, offering Maddy a friend hug. "Everyone calls me BJ now though."

"BJ?" Maddy said, taking note of his deep smooth voice as they quickly embraced. "Okay, I can see that. Who's everyone?"

"Well, everyone at UE."

"Oh, you went to Evansville? Cool, I'm at USI."

"Yeah, I know," he said, smiling. "We're friends on Facebook."

"Hey, Maddy!" Corrie called, coming over. "You ready to roll?"

When Maddy turned to Corrie, BJ took a second to take in Maddy's outfit. She was in a white wooly cardigan draped over a black t-shirt and tight, dark green pants.

"Hey Corrie," Maddy said. "You remember Burnell? Well it's BJ now."

Corrie blinked at BJ a few times before her eyes got very wide.

"Damn. We haven't seen you since what? Freshman year? Someone had a glowup!"

"Aw thanks. Three years of football'll do that."

"Where'd you transfer to again?"

"Warren."

"And now he goes to UE!" Maddy said.

"Oh, okay," Corrie said, noting Maddy's excited tone.

"I'm just sayin'," Maddy said, reeling it in. "Small world."

"More like, a small state," BJ said, and they all nodded.

The three headed out of the Gamestop and met back up with Aisha, who barely remembered anyone named Burnell from high school.

"Come on," Corrie said. "You remember. Chubby, goofy kid. Always answering questions and getting 'em wrong. Thick-ass glasses."

"Geez," BJ said, looking down at Maddy while Aisha shook her head. "Was I that bad?"

"That's... pretty accurate," Maddy said smiling.

"That's only what I remember," Corrie said.

"Makes you wonder why you even went on a date with me," BJ said.

"Oh, I forgot about that!" Corrie said. "Where'd you guys go again."

"Longhorn," Maddy said, remembering the day well.

BJ (Burnell) had gotten a ride from his dad and they picked Maddy up from in front of her house. They sat talking in the backseat of a nice BMW while his dad remained mostly silent.

It was Maddy's first date and she didn't hesitate to order a steak and shrimp combo. Burnell didn't bat an eye and he suggested they order dessert. Afterward, they walked over to the mall and Burnell had bought her some perfume that she loved.

They hopped in the back of his mom's SUV half an hour later. She was more talkative than Burnell's dad and by the time Maddy arrived home, she remembered being happy about the date. A few months later he'd transferred and they hadn't kept in touch.

"Well, that's just awesome," Corrie said, as BJ tagged along with them. They moseyed through the mall going back and forth between their college lives. After a while, it was clear that BJ really wanted to catch up with Maddy.

Corrie and Aisha sped up while BJ hung back and focussed on Maddy.

"So are you studying hospitality like you wanted?"

"Business," Maddy answered. "With a focus on hospitality."

"Ah. That makes sense."

"I'm honestly surprised you remember."

"Why would I forget?" BJ asked with a look of bemusement, as they followed the girls into a department store.

"That was like years ago," Maddy said.

"Yeah... well. You were the only one that was really nice to me back then."

"I just went out for the steaks," Maddy teased.

"Now, I know that's not true," BJ said. "Anyone would've taken you out."

"Hmm... that's sweet of you to say."

While Corrie and Aisha shopped and thumbed through the outfits on the racks, Maddy and BJ absentmindedly moseyed behind them. While Maddy silently scolded BJ for his lingering eyes on her tits, she caught herself gazing at his handsome face.

His chubby cheeks had been swapped for a strong jawline and his new beard and frames suited his square face perfectly.

"Have you seen the UE campus?" BJ asked.

"No, I've been meaning to get over there," Maddy said, snapping out of it.

"You should. It's got a lot of cool shit. You should see our halftime shows."

"Halftime shows?"

"Yeah, the ones at the basketball games. Because the Aces are so good, we get the best bookings. I don't know what USI's got goin on but..."

"Oh, our team's supposed to be really good too," Maddy said, mustering up some school spirit for what she felt like was the first time. "I think this week they are playing at State or something like that."

"State...in college?"

"Or...Semis?... whatever. You know I don't do sports."

"Bout to say. State is high school," BJ chuckled.

"Oh, is it?" Maddy said casually looking through some outfits. "Couldn't tell ya."

After a few more minutes of shopping, BJ said he was hungry. Maddy could tell he was mustering up the courage to ask her to dinner and she wasn't about to stop him. She was enjoying the look on BJ's face whenever he thought she wasn't looking.

Whanmore
Whanmore
65 Followers
12