Deviant's Faith Ch. 04

Story Info
Glory cumdump for the novices.
5.9k words
4.18
9.3k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

While listening to master Elijah speak, Nino barely felt different from the hundred or so novices listening to him. She had heard the same dry speech only a year ago while being one of the blank faces listing to it. Like the only difference this time around was the fact she was standing behind him with a matching red mask and black robes.

"My personal apprentice here is going to be overseeing your training, so work hard or she might punish you on my behalf," Elijah voiced at the end of his speech. Even if it did not come as a surprise to Nino, the words still agitated her. He was supposed to be teaching her to use her new spirit weapon and not just shove his responsibilities on her.

"So I will be leaving you to her adequate hands," Elijah ended his speech while he turned around towards the door of his office. The novices aimed their gazes at Nino who returned the favor. And as they gazed at her emotionless mask, she felt a moment of joy seeing the odd fear in their eyes.

"You know why you are here, start facing each other in combat, if I see one of you slacking, they get to duel me. And I can't guarantee I can hold back," Nino instructed. The novices immediately nodded and spread around the cave to form dueling pairs. There was still around an equal split of men and women as the two groups had only been mixed today to start their twentieth year of life.

Nino inspected the novices only for a few seconds before heading to the rockier part of the cave nobody had approached. There had been weeks Master Elijah had not shown up to even check on the novices, so Nino might as well just use the time to hone her own skill. Especially since the master still seemed as useless as a teacher as before.

Once near the rocks, Nino imitated the way some powerful masters moved by jumping to one of the larger rocks just by flipping her ankles. Her body swayed a bit but from certain angles, it definitely had looked like she had floated to her destination. Once there she pulled her green flute from her sleeve before taking a fighting pose.

There were several suitable large rocks around Nino and she began slamming concentrated blasts of wind at them. If she learned to break them with ease, she definitely would have the power to face most opponents she was aware of. Or at least have the ability to inflict some damage to them before losing.

Despite Nino's focus on her own training, she kept glancing at what the novices were doing. And it did not take long for her to notice how some pairs were just looking at her while pretending to duel. Not that she could blame them, her strikes were strong enough to send swirls of wind across the cave and even move some of the rocks. Not much of a feat but it definitely beat looking at the endless hand-to-hand combat novices had been subjected to for years at this point.

During the next hour or so, some of the dueling couples kept inching toward Nino hoping to get a better look. She did not exactly mind that kind of attention but the more they looked up to her, the stronger she felt. And the stronger she became in her mind, the weaker these beings turned. They were truly beneath her and most of all at the mercy of her whims.

"Master, would it be possible," one of the novices asked with a bow. Fulfilling a whim while gleefully smiling under her mask, Nino sent a blast of wind at him before he even managed to finish his words. He flew to his back and air escaped from his lungs just from the blast.

"No it would not," Nino exclaimed. She looked for a moment at the man gasping for air. He looked so pathetic and weak that she really wanted to see more of it. So she glanced across the cave to see most eyes on her.

"Time to teach all of you a lesson about power, all of you, I will be your opponent," Nino declared while already sending her next waves of wind. Whenever a novice was even partially hit by them, they fell to the ground and the rest ran around almost in a panic.

A wide grin spread on Nino's lips and she almost wanted to take off her mask to show it to these pathetic ants. They were truly at her mercy and she had all the power to decide their fate. But since she was not without mercy, she would let them live as they entrained her so. Though she might make at least some of them beg for their life by the time she would be satisfied.

** * **

"What's the matter, can't stand anymore?" Nino irked while poking a novice's stomach with her foot. He had been the last one still trying to get up even as most just obediently laid down and played dead. Her foot slowly moved towards his cock but she could not decide just how much she wanted to humiliate the man. As his body had not been blessed by the Holy Lord's essence yet, she definitely did not want his seed. But she was also getting bored of just smacking the novices around with slight wind.

"What is the meaning of this?" Elijah's voice boomed across the cave. He approached Nino with fast but methodical speed.

"Teaching these weaklings humility and lessons in true power, isn't that what you wanted?" Nino asked while letting the gleeful rush tone her voice. She also almost lifted her flute to challenge the master next even as her ability to actually break rocks with her strikes had not improved.

"A part of me does not want to believe I'm even saying this, but there is a limit to what you can do, for your sake, I hope none of them died," Elijah boomed. Even with his black robes and mask on, it looked like his notable muscles were bulging beneath.

"Aren't they too weak to live if they can't survive this much?" Nino shrugged as she definitely had been holding back to the point it had annoyed her. The moment Elijah reached her, his powerful right hand lunged to grab her throat and almost lifted her in the air. The leather glove burned her skin but it was clearly just a display of force and not an actual attempt to strangle her as the grip was focused on the sides of her neck.

"Such arrogance," Elijah flared and Nino felt his hot breath even through the masks on their faces. "Someone has to fuck that defiance out of you, too bad I don't have the time."

Nino was dragged towards Elijah's office door and she clutched her flute while thinking if she was ready to defeat him yet. But as he had not even shown his full power or even his spirit weapon yet, she just kept clenching her teeth while letting her feet follow the pull from her neck.

Once at the door, Elijah lifted a hatch that was in the middle of it before ramming Nino's torso through it. Then he opened the door and she swung a bit with it. Once on the other side, he grabbed Nino's hands and pulled them down. At the base of the door were two sturdy cuffs and her wrists were locked into them. Due to their low height, her feet lifted from the ground by the opening's edge, and to avoid having her weight be carried by her stomach, she was forced to press her toes to a narrow ledge outside the door.

Even as Nino could guess where this was going, she was not going to beg. And she just let go of the flute when it was pulled from her hand. Then Elijah ripped off her mask and threw it on the ground, then he pressed the flute sideways on her lips. He slid it along them like he wanted to force her to suck it.

"If you drop it, I'm grinding it to spirit dust," Elijah threatened and Nino opened her jaw to grip the flute with her teeth. Then he grabbed her robe and pulled it entirely inside of the door to expose her firm legs and perky ass. The way the ledge was on the door forced her to bend her knees to present her holes with a lift.

As the final act, Elijah lowered the hatch and locked it almost against Nino's back with chains. Then he swung the door open a few times like to test if everything was in order. During those tests, she saw how most of the novices had gotten up and were looking at her with varying levels of hateful glee. Including some of the women.

"When you win a duel, you get to give her a lesson in humility," Elijah declared with a loud smack on Nino's ass. Only her perky flesh jolted from it. She was not going to lose to a bunch of novices even like this. She knew just how weak they all were and even their cocks were pathetic in comparison to those who had ascended.

Elijah opened the door one last time and locked it while giving a closer look at Nino's head. He leaned down to tap the end of the flute just a but like to make sure it was well locked.

"Don't worry, no matter what they do to you, I will still keep you as long as your throat can fit my cock," Elijah voiced. Without getting a reply, he turned around and walked behind his desk to leave the small cavern through another door. Nino was left to wonder only for a moment what the master did behind that door for weeks on end before her attention was robbed by what happened behind her.

"I won," some male novice flared after kicking another to the ground. Then his steps approached Nino's ass. She tensed her feet and just at the right time, her right leg lifted and landed a straight hit at his stomach. He fell backward with enough force to make him groan.

"Cheater," the man grunted. Though despite his flaring anger, the burning hunger at Nino's olive-skinned ass in his eyes only increased. The fit legs and perky ass were not uncommon among the novices but the way she was forced to present them definitely increased the desire of the men to fuck her. And that was without considering their desire for revenge.

"Like I would make it easy for you weaklings," Nino slurred with a slight whistle through the flute. A moment of joy filled her like she had beaten the gag that had clearly been meant to humiliate her or mute her. But her master had clearly underestimated her skills once again.

"If it's just her legs, I think we can beat her," someone suggested. Even though the novices did not dare to approach for a moment, they spread around like to examine their dangerous prize.

"What about what the master said?" another asked while he stared at the slight gape of Nino's vulva that was forced by the way her knees had to hug the door for her feet to reach the ledge.

"We are dueling her, remember?" came another voice.

"Right, one group, one leg, she ain't that strong," someone instructed and several pairs of steps began approaching Nino. She prepared her legs for another go but this time she had way more trouble pinpointing a target. Though she still sent the kick regardless and even as it hit something, a multitude of hands locked on her flesh to hold the leg.

"Got you now bitch," one of the men declared only to have Nino bend her knee to a kick despite the holds on it. Though all she managed to do was to shove the group around that swarmed around her leg. And whoever got the brunt of the hit was easily replaced. Nino wanted to scream cowards at the group but she had to focus on keeping the flute locked in case Elijah would fulfill his threat. So instead she just focused on fighting with her legs.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck that bitch," one of the female novices shouted while holding her red throbbing face. It had been clearly caused by a strong wind blast. Encouraged by her words, the other group of men lunged at Nino's other leg. But because their grips also carried her weight it just let her use more force to shove the groups around.

But no matter how much Nino was able to push back with her legs, her crotch was getting increasingly exposed. And the woman who looked at her with the most amount of hatred took the chance to lunge with her fist.

"Don't break her cunt," some man uttered while a slender woman's hand parted Nino's folds. The push did not stop until knuckles pressed into her inner gate. But there barely was any pain that would force her to submit as she had already been swollen and soaked. It gave her a moment of glee like she had truly become strong to the point these pathetic creatures would not be able to harm her even like this.

"Don't worry, this wet cunt can take it, can't you?" the woman exclaimed while her other hand landed to take a hard grip on Nino's pubes. But no matter how hard her inner gate was pressured, she did not reply as she knew from experience that saying anything now would only encourage them to go harder at her. Though at the same time she was not ready to admit defeat yet as one solid kick would definitely send the woman flying. So Nino focused even more on her legs in an attempt to shake the men off them.

"You making her mad, keep going," a man grunted. Even as he and the others had trouble keeping Nino's leg locked, the fist in her pussy was twisted by every move she did. And as the tight grip from her pubes pulled her skin, she really began regretting not shaving it.

"Give up loser," the woman shouted. She tried to push her fist to pin Nino's hip to an upward angle. And the trapped senior immediately shook her hip like she was trying to crush the hand. The joints in Nino's body tensed as her pulsing clit was tugged by her pubes.

A sudden realization froze Nino's struggle. Instead of being overwhelmed by pain, she was about to cum. Her heavy breathing was already whistling a bit through the flute and the thought of actually climaxing from this made her shake her head. And if her climax would be as strong as it could be, she might become too limp for several moments to even keep the flute in her mouth.

"I hope you didn't make her too loose," some man mused. Even as Nino stopped moving, the grips on her legs only kept turning harder. And the fist in her kept pushing into her inner gate even as it no longer had the same devastating pulse as before.

"She was already loose, must be the master's favorite fuck toy," the woman irked with a hard twist of Nino's pubes. "Or was before he let us have her, must have been used to boredom."

"Hey, master's slut, is it fine letting go now, or are you going to kick some more?" a man asked. While some hands just held Nino tight, some were taking off he shoes or pinching her flesh. But at least for now, Nino managed to stop her climax from approaching. After all, she had never experienced one strong enough to devastate her before being taken by the fat ogre cock.

"Don't try acting mute, we all heard you slur like a slut before," the woman flared. She twisted her fist but Nino almost wanted to grin, the woman lacked any real strength to bother her. Like all Nino had been fighting against was her own strength.

"Maybe she passed out, not that it matters," one of the men irked. Nino wanted to call them weak scum but she could definitely do it later when she was not forced to slur and whistle by the flute. These vermin could have their victory this time but she was definitely going to be the one on the top in the end.

"One last chance, or next we will find out if I can stick my finger in your womb," the woman threatened. She opened her fist and pushed her nail against Nino's inner gate to cause a sharp sensation.

"Fine," Nino grunted. She did not exactly know what had protected her from pregnancy so far, but having her inner gate breached and her womb directly filled with semen from this weak scum might force her to carry their seed.

"What was that howling?" the woman asked. She let go of Nino's pubes just to pull and twist her swollen clit. All the while rotating her hand to rub her finger to her depths like to find an opening.

"I admit defeat, do what you want," Nino flared. The flute almost slipped from her lips but she barely managed to lock her teeth on it again. And her tongue managed to move it just a bit to correct the lost grip.

"That's enough, let her go but if she as much as lifts her leg, see if we can fit a foot in," one of the men voiced and the others laughed. Hands began parting Nino's legs one by one until she was forced to lower her toes back to the narrow ledge on the door to spread her knees.

"Hear that? You better not kick again or your womb getting kicked," the woman flared. Her fist exited Nino with one slurp that dripped her juices on the floor. Her pussy was visibly pulsing with a gape and more of her nectar dripped on her swollen vulva.

"Woah, she wet like a trained whore," one of the men flared. The moment the woman backed away, one of the men stepped behind Nino and thrust his cock in her. And despite her stretched state, he managed to gain some friction.

"Such a warm welcome, why were you pretending to be a warrior before?" the man irked. His fingers dug into Nino's thighs and he thrust upward to utilize the lifted angle of her hip. But she could not call his cock anything but pathetic, it barely managed to tap her end while barely pushing her sides.

"Not so tough anymore," the man flared and he lifted Nino's thighs. Her knees spread even more open while trailing against the door. And his hip slammed harder into her with almost enough strength to sway her a bit. But she was increasingly focused on ignoring them no matter what.

"Are you just going to fuck her? Don't you think that loser bitch deserves a bit more after what she did?" the woman whose fist was still wet from Nino's pussy flared. The words at least encouraged the hip striking Nino's ass to go a bit faster.

"This making you horny?" some man asked and he pushed to almost breathe on the woman's face. Nino clenched her teeth on the flute and the aroused state of her body suddenly hit her harder than the cock using her as a pleasure hole.

"Huh?" the woman uttered as she was cornered against another man.

"Seeing you act so tough really made me want to cum in you raw," the man voiced. "Duel me or are you a coward?"

"Fine," the woman muttered and the two moved away to have some space. Nino shook her head like to disconnect from what was happening behind her. Instead, she aimed her attention at the flute. She was not going to glorify these weaklings by focusing on their actions. And her time was far better spent training with the spirit weapon no matter how awkward it would be. Especially if she could learn to control it like this.

"Get ready, master's slut, I'm going to cum into your fucking womb," the man inside Nino flared. His seed blasted against her inner gate but with her experience, she could easily call it a weak and pathetic amount in her mind. But at the same time, her pussy pulsed from the injection of heat that forced her to cling to the flute just a bit harder just to be sure.

"How does it feel to be impregnated by a man whose face you stepped on?" the man flared. He kept pumping his hip way past the climax and his cock managed to keep its hardness.

"None of you losers have strong enough seed to do that," Nino slurred even as she immediately regretted agitating the novices like that.

"Hear that? This bitch is challenging us to impregnate her," the man flared and pulled out. He let go of Nino's thighs and her toes lowered back on the ledge just in time for her ass to receive a hard slap. It echoed in her ears harder than it throbbed her skin.

"Guys, nobody waste your cum on anything that isn't this hole," the man shouted and some men nearby grunted in agreement while the next cock was thrust into Nino. His hands slid to her hip and moved along her sides. They did not stop until they reached her breasts and locked around them with a hard clamp.

"Guys, isn't this like breeding a sow?" some man asked while looking at the guy fucking Nino awkwardly press the side of his face to the door to grope her mounds. She tilted her head only to have some saliva drip out of the end of her flute. It immediately made her aware of her rising thirst.

"Naah, this cunt's tits are too small for her to be a cow," the man inside Nino exclaimed. Though despite his comment he did not let go of the breasts and instead pulled them to the rhythm of his hip pumps.

"So that's why she here, too ugly for a whore and too weak to be a real warrior," some man commented. Despite Nino's attempt to ignore them, she still more than heard the words and anger kept building in her. How dared these weak creatures talk like that about her. But at the same time, power surged between her and the flute more and more despite the unorthodox grip.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers
12