Devika and Her Father-in-law Pt. 01

Story Info
Devika’s husband can’t satisfy her in the bed. She ends up...
4.7k words
4.46
52.5k
59
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
247 Followers

I am Devika Menon from Kerala. I have studied B.Ed. and work as a teacher in a high school. I am 26 years old. I got married last year to Anil Menon, aged 32, who works for a software company.

I am living with my in-laws. My father-in-law, Raghu Menon, is a retired lawyer around 60 years old. He is a well-built man with a thick moustache. I heard he was a wrestler in his younger years. My mother-in-law Sumitra Menon is a timid, simple housewife like her nerdy son. She is in her mid-fifties.

My sex life with my husband, Anil, is not that great to boast of, but normal. My hubby's dick is 3" when soft and 5" when he is fully aroused. My problem is not with his cock's size but the duration of sex. Anil gets his cock hard, lifts my dress, shoves his cock in me, pumps me for two minutes and then dozes off.

No foreplay, nothing, fucks me like a rabbit. I am his sleeping pill at weekends. He doesn't even bother to find out if I am satisfied. When he finishes, I get heated up and want more cuddling, kissing and deep penetration. But he cums in me quickly.

Let me come to my story. My father-in-law had sex with me last month, thinking I was his wife. It was very dark. At first, I thought it was my husband. A cock penetrated my pussy slowly when I was sleeping. But then I heard the voice of my father-in-law asking me why my pussy was so tight today.

I was shattered. My hubby's da was fucking me in the dark, thinking I was his wife. By the time I realized it was too late. When I told him that it was me, his son's wife, not his wife, he didn't pull his cock from me. But he was asking why did I sleep in his wife's place.

It was embarrassing for me and my father-in-law. He pounded me for an hour and filled my pussy with his potent semen. We both enjoyed the illicit fuck even though I didn't express it. I will tell you that part of the story in the later stages.

On Saturday morning, around 10 am, Anil had gone to his office for an urgent meeting. My mother-in-law and I were in the kitchen preparing breakfast. We heard my father-in-law's loud voice from the first floor, "Sumitra, why haven't you cleaned my bookshelves yet? Come and clean it right now."

From his tone, he looked angry as he was a strict person in cleanliness. My mother-in-law looked at me helplessly. She said, "This man always wants his damn bookshelves clean. My knees are paining. Will you please go and clean it, Mole? (Daughter in Malayalam). It may take just half an hour."

It was a small room with two walls with bookshelves up to the ceiling. The bookshelves were full of his law books, and I needed a ladder to climb up and clean them. I knew it was a tiresome job. We had no servants to do that as our servant had gone to his native place.

"Ok, Amma, don't worry, I will clean it. Please look after the cooker and switch off the stove after 3 whistles," I said and went upstairs to the library room. I was wearing a red nylon saree and was not wearing panties as it was too hot. I thought of taking a bath later and wearing a loose salwar kameez.

I thought my father-in-law should be bathing in his attached bathroom. So, thinking the library room should be empty, I opened the door and stepped in. I was shocked when a big pair of hands pulled me inside the room, shut the door and pushed me against the closed door.

It took a few seconds to register that my father-in-law held me firmly by placing his hands on my shoulders. He was trying to kiss me over the face. I moved my head on both sides, trying to avoid his lips kissing me. But being a strong man, he kissed me on the cheeks, nose, chin and ears.

He started kissing my earlobes. Taking it in his mouth, he began to suck it. My resistance melted like butter. I began to enjoy his rough lips. He sucked both my earlobes. My body was shivering with excitement. He knew I was enjoying this sudden sexual attack and won't protest his advances.

Hereafter, I will use my father-in-law's name. My FIL Raghu Menon's hand came down from my shoulders to my bosom. He cupped my breasts on the saree in his big hands and kissed me on my lips. His thick moustache tickled me, and he pressed his rough lips on my soft, tender lips.

I didn't open my lips at first, trying to show resistance when he tried to shove his tongue in my mouth. My father-in-law squeezed my boobs hard, showing his impatience. I opened my lips, and he thrust his tongue into my mouth, and I sucked it.

Our lips were crushed, tongues were duelling, and saliva was exchanged. I was cooperating with his kissing. He pressed my C-cup breasts gently, and his thumbs flicked my nipples, which were hard to his touch. My body was getting hot due to his rough kissing and gentle handling of my breasts.

After a few minutes of kissing, my FIL Raghu moved his face down. He kissed my neck as he knew all the sensitive spots in my body. His hands pulled my saree pallo down, revealing my blouse-clad breasts. He looked at my midriff below my blouse and above my petticoat.

Roaming his big palm on my flat tummy flesh. Holding my saree folds tucked near my navel, he pulled it, and it fell at my feet. I was standing before my FIL in a red blouse and matching petticoat. My FIL looked at my chest. Since I was wearing a low-cut blouse, my cleavage was visible.

Some swelling of my breasts was popping out from the top of the blouse. My mangalsutra was on my blouse, between my cleavage. Indicating that he was looking at his son's wife's twin treasures. I knew he was in no mood to think about the ramifications of our illicit relationship.

What if someone found us like this in this comprising position? Instead, my father-in-law sucked my boob on the blouse wetting it with his saliva while his hand pressed my free breast. My mangalsutra was on my breasts which he was squeezing. The chain dug into my tender breasts skin and hurt me.

But how can I explain my pain to my sex-hungry FIL? After mauling my right breast, he switched to my left breast. I saw my blouse was wet at the tip where he had sucked. I pulled my mangalsutra up and inserted it into my blouse. He was sucking my left boob and torturing my right breast in his big palm.

I was worried that if he bit my tender breast flesh, I would have love bites just like last time. How can I control this horny bull? I let him do whatever he wants with my breasts. But I was a bit worried as I had to return to the kitchen again and face my mother-in-law.

I wondered what to say if my MIL saw my blouse wet and asked me. I looked down at my FIL and said, "Mama, please suck slowly. My blouse is getting wet. Amma will get suspicious when I go back." But my horny FIL was busy sucking my nipples on the blouse material.

So I voluntarily began to unhook my blouse to bare my breasts. I gave him access to my breasts without the hindrance of the blouse. My father-in-law saw me removing the first top hook of the blouse. He licked my cleavage and the swell of my breasts flesh as the top hook was opened.

He said, looking at my breasts. "Don't worry, Devi. Sumi won't come up here. You can go straight to the bathroom instead of the kitchen." His hands got busy unhooking my blouse, and his tongue was busy licking and sucking the swell of my breasts.

He couldn't remove the hook properly, and he tore it. I was afraid that he might tear the remaining hooks. I had to wear the same blouse until I bathed and changed the dress. So I unhooked the bottom one myself, and luckily he unhooked the third one properly.

My blouse was finally opened. He parted the flaps to reveal my red lacy bra. I looked down at my bra. My nipples were hard and poking from the thin lacy bra, and I looked like a slut. My father-in-law, too, saw my erect nipples hidden behind the thin bra material. He twisted both my nipples, and I moaned in pain.

"Acha, please don't hurt me. They are very sensitive," I said, staring at his eyes.

"Then let me remove your bra, and I will suck your breasts carefully, Devika," saying his hands went to my back to unhook my bra. I was worried that he might damage my bra hook too. Also, if my mother-in-law comes up unexpectedly, I won't have time to dress if he removes all my clothes.

So I quickly pulled the bra cups up, and my firm breasts popped into his hungry eyes. "Acha (Father in Malayalam), please do it quickly. If I go late, Amma might come up looking for me," I said, looking at him. He was wearing only a towel, and his hairy chest was sweating a lot.

"Don't call me Acha. Call me Mama (Uncle in all Southern Language) Devi. Don't worry, Sumitra won't come up as her knees are paining a lot today." My FIL licked my boobs and areolas, making them wet with his saliva. By now, my face, neck and chest glistened with his saliva.

My mangalsutra swayed across my breasts as they jiggled. Holding my mangalsutra, my FIL licked my nipple and said," Do you know how long I have waited to see your Mula (breasts in Malayalam) again, Devi." Saying he took my right nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

His right hand was pressing my left tit, thumb flicking the nipple. Both my sensitive nipples were under attack, one by my mouth and the other by his fingers. I knew he wouldn't leave until he fucks me. I, too, wanted very badly but could not express that to him.

But he keeps playing with my body and enjoying foreplay, igniting the fire in my body. We won't be having much time for real fuck. I had to get this bull ready to plunder my pussy as I wanted. My nerdy husband was not able to satisfy it completely.

So I dropped my hand down and inserted it into his towel. To my surprise, my fingers felt his nude cock as he wore no underwear. My hands gripped his naked cock at the base. It was already erect, and I began to jack him softly. Mama bit my nipple when I started jerking his monster cock.

It was so thick that my tiny fingers couldn't encircle it fully. It was as big as my arm. I wondered how my tiny pussy took this beast inside fully when he fucked me in the dark storeroom. Pre-cum was oozing out profusely from the tip of his cock, wetting my palm and giving me enough lubrication while I jerked him.

Now my father-in-law held my mangalsutra close to my left nipple and sucked both my mangalsutra and nipple into his mouth. I was taken aback by seeing my FIL sucking my sacred Thali, which his son Anil had tied to my nipple. Was he trying to prove that he was the rightful owner of my body rather than his son?

I wondered. Unlike last time, I felt like a puppet in front of him when he used my body to satisfy his lust, knowing I was his son's wife. The last time was ok, as he plundered my pussy unknowingly. But this time, early in the morning, he was mauling my body like a hungry animal feeding on its prey.

But I could say 'No' to this powerful man, my father-in-law. But I, too, wanted a beast like him to satisfy my sexual urges and use and abuse my young body as he wished. Both my breasts were under attack. My left breast was being sucked along with my mangalsutra.

My right breast was not left alone and tortured in his big palm. Satisfied with sucking both my nipples, my FIL moved down, kissing all over my tummy and inserted his tongue in my navel. He flicked my navel with the tip of his tongue. His hands were trying to pull my petticoat down.

He was unsuccessful, as I had tied the cord firmly around my waist. He tried to pull the cord when I took my hands off his cock and placed my hands on his hand, and stopped him.

"Mama, I am not wearing panties. You can just..." I stopped mid-sentence and looked shyly at him. My FIL gave me a dirty look, cupping my pussy mound on the petticoat. He said, "Enna ponnu Mole, didn't my son fuck you properly last night?" Saying his middle finger pushed my petticoat into my slit.

My body jumped at his grabbing of my sacred womanhood. How can I tell my FIL that his son fucks me once a week and that too like a rabbit for two minutes? Last night I removed my panties and fingered my pussy in desperation. I wanted a cock badly to quench my pussy's thirst.

I forgot to wear my panties, which should be lying on the bed. I made a note to dispose of them ASAP. "Mama, it takes time to dress up again, so you can..." I said and dropped my head shyly.

My father-in-law looked at me and said, "Yes, you are right, Devika." He held me below the buttocks and lifted me like a doll. As I said earlier, he was well-built and had strong hand arms to carry my petite 52 kg body.

He carried me to the small coffee table close to his desk. He laid me on the edge of it. During the transit, his towel slipped from his waist, and his 8-inch monster was waving between his legs, making me go weak seeing it.

Even though I had seen it before, every time I see it, my pussy gets wet automatically without any provocation. This time his mouth and hands had already made my pussy moist, and I had my first orgasm already.

My father-in-law Raghu Menon pulled me down, holding my knees. My ass was at the table's edge, and my feet touched the floor. He knelt on the floor between my legs and lifted my petticoat. I thought he was going to insert his giant cock in me and start fucking me like an animal.

But I was surprised when I saw his head going inside my petticoat. His hands rested on my knees, and his upper body was inside my petticoat. I wondered what he was going to do inside my petticoat, hiding himself. Seeing my FIL inside my petticoat, I felt like laughing and wondered what his next move was.

My whole body shivered. I felt his tongue licking my inner soft thighs skin and moving up towards my sacred womanhood. Was he going to suck me down there, his son's wife's pussy? I was alarmed because my father-in-law was a respectable man in our town.

I never imagined him to go down on me. My husband always said that oral sex is dirty when I asked him to eat me after giving him a blowjob to arouse him. Even my Fil and MIL were God-fearing and very religious persons.

My father-in-law pushed my legs wide, making room for himself between my thighs as he was licking my inner thighs. I could not see anything but felt his tongue all over my soft, tender thighs. His tongue came to my thigh junction. I knew I had to stop him before he came to my sacred hole.

I didn't want him to know I was leaking much from his foreplay. I placed my hand where his head was and tried to push him down before his mouth reached my pussy. But I felt my father-in-law's strong hands gripped my hips. In another instant, I felt his mouth on my pussy lips.

Unknowingly my ass rose off the table when his tongue moved up and down my wet slit. His tongue was splitting my lips, licking my juices as it moved up and down my pussy slit. My father-in-law's tongue should be tasting his son's wife's cum juice and knowing how horny she is right now for him.

My FIL gave a few licks to my moist slit licking and savouring my pussy cum juices. He stopped at the top of the pussy lips. His tongue located my aroused clit, even in the dark and gave a few licks to my aroused bud. He sucked it in his mouth. My whole body shivered with a new sensation.

I sat up and pressed his head onto my pussy mound, urging him to suck my clit bud more. I widened my legs even more when I felt his fingers close to my sacred pussy hole. One of his fingers penetrated my pussy while his mouth was sucking my clit.

Placing both my hands on his head and pressing it, I said, "Mama, slowly, don't bite it, careful. Put another finger inside me, Mama." I cried out and begged shamelessly to add another finger to my pussy and to fuck it with his fingers.

Soon my father-in-law fulfilled my desire. Now his two fingers were inside me and fucking my slushy pussy. I had never felt like when his son fucked me with his cock. There was magic in his fingers, and he knew how to use them inside my pussy.

One finger was grazing my G-spot. Other was moving around my pussy, feeling my sensitive inner flesh making a puch puch sound in the silent room. "I am coming, take...take it. Suck me, suck me," I screamed, squirting on his fingers while enjoying my second orgasm.

I sensed his fingers being pulled out. His mouth was latched on to my pussy hole, sucking my cum as it flowed out of my pussy, creaming over his mouth. It took me a few seconds to return to normal after a heavy orgasm. I lifted my dress to his head.

My father-in-law took his mouth off my pussy and grinned at me. I laughed when I saw his moustache, lips and cheeks smeared with my cum juices. "You cum a lot, Devi. Where you had stored all this, but your juice was tasty, Mole," Saying. He pulled me up from the table. I stood shyly, looking down.

I was wondering if he thought of me as a cheap slut. But he was removing my petticoat's cord, which fell near my feet. Daughter-in-law and father-in-law were standing in the library room stark naked in daylight and sweating heavily. I observed the window drapes were open but the widows were shut.

So nobody had any chance of seeing the Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law getting intimate. My Fil hugged me crushing my breasts, and his erect cock was trying to stab my tummy. He was tall, close to 5'9", and I was 5'3". He grabbed my ass cheeks and pushed his cock more as if trying to fuck my tummy.

His thick finger was moving in my ass crack from the top to the bottom, feeling my asshole and the bottom of my pussy. Bending his head down, he kissed me, sucking my lower lip, and I sucked his upper lip. His moustache was a hindrance as I was sucking his facial hair too.

My hands clutched his big ass cheeks while we kissed like lovers in heat. My FIL's finger was prodding my pussy hole, slowly finger fucking me. I tried to pull his finger out by moving my ass back. But he had held my ass in a tight grip. He finger fucked me while kissing me gently for two minutes.

I was running out of breadth. I pulled my lips from his and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. My FIL, too, removed his finger from my pussy and lifted it close to my face.

He said, "Look how you are. You shouldn't hide your sexual frustration, as I know how my son is. You can feel free with me and ask me to take you whenever you are horny."

Saying he tried to put his cum stained finger in my mouth. I pulled my head back in a reflex action as I didn't want to taste my cum. "What are you doing, Acha?"

My FIL sucked his finger, licking my cum, and said, "Your juice is very tasty. I don't mind sucking your pussy juice daily for dessert."

Hitting him on his chest, I said, "Chee, you are a dirty man Mama."

"Everything is fair in love with a lovely girl like you. I don't mind doing anything," said my FIL holding his cock in his right hand and rubbing his cockhead on my wet slit. I hugged him crushing my breasts on his hairy chest.

But I kept my ass a little back giving him room to play with his cock on my pussy lips. His cockhead was moving up and down my slit, beating my clit with the tip of his cock. My right hand cupped his big balls, and the other hand rested on his ass.

I was waiting for his next move. Being a good obedient wife to his son, I couldn't order my authoritative father-in-law what to do next. Spreading my legs wide, I looked at him with lustful eyes, indirectly begging him to fuck me. My father-in-law kissed me.

His cockhead penetrated my pussy, stretching my tiny pussy lips wide. He tried to push more of his cock inside me, but my tight pussy resisted its entry. My father-in-law put his hands under my buttocks and effortlessly lifted me off the floor. I was worried I might fall.

My hands came up and encircled his neck for support. His cockhead was still lodged inside me. Without warning, he dropped me down on his cock. "Mama..." I cried out loudly when his cock penetrated my pussy fully. It felt like it was stabbing me, not fucking me.

We were standing, and his cock was in an awkward upward direction in me. My pussy had swallowed all of his 8 inches. Our pubic hairs were grazing against each other. I would have fallen if I had not held his neck for support, and my clever father-in-law knew that. His hands were under my buttocks, supporting me.

odinchacha
odinchacha
247 Followers
12