Devoke Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
875 Followers

"Do you know anything about this?" Greg asked.

"I think you want to teach me pool, so you can put your arms around me!"

"The other kind of pool would be better for that. Teaching you the breaststroke!"

"Cheeky bugger! Why do I have to bend over so far?"

"To line the shot up correctly, your chin should be touching the cue."

"And why do you have to bend over me so closely?"

"To make sure I've got you in the best position." Roger replied. His confidence was growing.

"You just want me to bend over, so people can peek up my skirt!"

"There's nobody here to peek. But if it worries you, I can protect your short skirt from prying eyes."

"How?"

He let go of her hands and stood directly behind her. Then, holding her waist, he pressed his crotch into her.

"There's something hard, pressing against my bottom!"

"That's my gizmo! You can take it home tonight if you like. Take me home too; I'll press something else against your bottom!"

He'd taken the bait.

Downstairs, Greg poured himself a tot of Aberlour. What was going on? Was there really anything to be suspicious about? He picked up the phone.

"Dee, how are you?"

"Oh, hi Greg, I'm fine. And you?"

"Just a tad worried about Susan to be honest. I know you girls are thick as thieves. Is there anything I should know?"

"Sisterhood Greg; I couldn't possibly tell you. But no, there's nothing wrong as far as I know."

"Perhaps you should come to dinner soon. She always feels better after chatting with you."

"I'd love to."

They said their goodbyes. So, Dee was at home, but Susan was not with her or she'd have mrntioned it. She'd gone out, looking like a slut, and lied about where she would be.

Roger wanted to get in the taxi with her. 'You can drop me off on your way.' Susan thought the flirting had gone far enough for one night. So, she told him he would have to walk home. But, in order to keep his interest up, she did kiss him goodnight. A long wet kiss.

"See you tomorrow."

Greg was uneasy on Saturday morning, and had another peek in the laundry hamper. At least Susan had worn knickers last night; albeit black ones. They were in here with the crotchless tights. He set off for the golf course.

Susan got up and quickly showered. Last night had been so much fun; she couldn't remember the last time she'd been in a proper pub. Roger had responded to her flirting, and flirted right back. But he had kept his distance. Just.

He'd be here any moment, so she left her hair damp and pulled on yet another T-shirt, and her briefest shorts.

"Come in Roger. Got a hangover?"

"Nah, takes more beer than that. Here's your stuff."

"Great. I'll check the shirt first."

She unwrapped it from the dry cleaner's bag and stripped off the one she was wearing. Roger ogled her bare breasts again. This time he was grinning rather than blushing. She pulled it on and stood in front of the mirror. Then ran her hands down the front.

"Come here a moment."

He stood behind and stared at their reflections.

"It feels a bit rough, just here, where the coffee got me. What do you reckon?"

Susan grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Still stiff?"

He ran his hands up and down the material, returning to her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Definitely stiff here." he said. "Me too!"

In terms of foreplay. it wasn't that much. But she thought she'd better to proceed slowly.

"You're a bad boy!"

They checked out her laptop, then sat in the lounge with their coffee. Time to broach the subject.

"I know you want more from me Roger, and you think I'm teasing you. So, it's time to lay my cards on the table. You want sex with me."

"Yes."

She took his coffee and put it on the low table, next to her teddy. Then placed one of his hands between her thighs. She knew she was warm and damp. He squeezed.

"Feel how hot you make me Roger. I want everything you want. Maybe we can do a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

Susan removed his hand and told him. It took a while and she laid it on with a trowel describing how terrible her bully of a husband was. Roger nodded throughout, and seemed unfazed by her violebt proposition. A blowjob sealed the deal. She got the impression it was his first. After he left, she picked up Elvis

"Not a word from you!"

When Greg got home, Susan was on her computer.

"Can I ask you something?" he said.

"Sure."

"Why was there a Netfix shirt in the laundry basket?"

"When I took my laptop to be repaired, one of the guys spilled coffee on my Chanel. I had to take it to the dry cleaner's and Netfix lent me one of theirs."

"I see. And how long have you been wearing crotchless tights?"

Susan stopped and turned to face him.

"What have you been doing Greg? Sniffing around all the dirty washing?"

"Would you prefer not to answer?"

"I will if you will. Why are you checking?"

"You first."

"The May bank holiday."

"What?"

"I've been wearing crotchless tights since May. When we went for fertility tests, they diagnosed a mild case of thrush, and prescribed a pessary, and Canesten. We had to refrain from sex for a week. Remember?"

"Yes."

"Well after it cleared up, I started wearing crotchless tights. They're more hygienic. If you had checked under my skirt when I offered, you'd have seen. Or would you prefer me to go on a night out, wearing stockings? I've got some hold-ups somewhere. Now, you answer me."

"There's really no need to be so aggressive. I saw the T-shirt in the laundry basket and was curious. And I noticed the plastic bag for the tights at the same time. I hadn't realised you've been wearing them all summer."

Susan was thinking: 'No, you wouldn't notice my underwear. You don't notice anything.'

Greg was thinking: 'That was a good answer, but you did lie about going to Dee's.'

Sunday morning, they had calmed down and were behaving civilly. Greg wondered if perhaps he was a bit high-handed with Susan. He was always polite, but more used to dishing out instructions. He decided to put her mysterious night out on the back burner. OK, she'd gone out braless, and in a bad temper, but he didn't want to be caught out with another plausible explanation.

"You know we're having lunch at the golf club?"

"Yes, I'll be ready for twelve."

"Do you mind if I go up an hour earlier? I've bought a new driver and would like to practice on the range."

"No problem. I've got some washing to do."

Susan was at the utility room sink. Since her infection she washed and thoroughly rinsed all her underwear by hand. On his way to the garage, Greg stopped behind her and nuzzled her ear.

"Friends again?"

"Of course."

She turned and kissed him.

"I won't hug you though, wet hands. Got everything?"

"Of course."

He closed the door and Susan heard the main garage doors rattle up as he started his Land Rover. Her Mercedes was already out on the drive and she waited till the door rattled down again before picking up her mobile phone.

Greg hit the palm of his hand against his forehead. He'd left his new driver just inside the front door. And after she'd asked if he'd got everything! He quietly slipped back in and retrieved the bag. Then listened.

"Have you considered it Roger? It's a lot of money. Not to mention the naughty things you'll be doing to me!

'Yes I tried out your gizmo. It's fantastic. First scan of our bedroom, it found everything electronic, including the light switches. All yellow. Second time it flashed red when it found my mobile charging.

'No, I won't need to check any other rooms. I prefer sex in the big bed. Well, probably on top of the bed; you said you want to see everything!"

There was a pause while this Roger spoke.

"Are you serious?

... OK, but you have to bring your own condoms.

... We'll do it the next time he's away. Yes, much more than just a blowjob. you can have everything. I'll sweep the bedroom for devices, and no-one will watch us except Elvis. Meanwhile, we still need a plan to get rid of Greg."

He slipped out quietly, and let the Land Rover coast down the drive before starting the engine. He couldn't concentrate when he got to the range, and went to the bar. Alcohol wouldn't help, so he stuck to pineapple juice. It wasn't difficult to work out that her lover was Roger and worked at Netfix, and had already had a blowjob. But 'get rid of him' was ominous. Did she mean get him out of the way, so she could have sex? Or did she want to kill him?

Their sex life had always been good, though a bit by the numbers, now they were trying for a baby. At least Susan had insisted on a condoms with this Roger. Not that it mattered now. Oral sex and a sinister plot were enough. He was furious. Rather than put a stop to this, he wanted to catch her in the act, and screw her in a divorce. The fact that some of his family had hinted at this, marrying a barmaid, made him even angrier. Now he'd have to live with the embarrassment of their 'I told you so' looks. The bitch was going to suffer. And Roger the Rabbit would get his share too. Other men's wives are off limits.

"OK to join you, old chap? What's your poison?"

"Marcus, welcome. Pineapple juice please, I'm driving."

Marcus returned with the drinks.

"Having a brandy myself."

"Of course." replied Greg. "All doctors are alcoholics."

"Too true." he admitted. "And all nurses are smokers. No better half today?"

"She'll be along soon. You must join us for lunch. But first I'd like to pick your brains."

"Hah! Given the chance again, I would not have picked these! When God dishedout the brains, I thought he said drains. 'None for me thanks, they're smelly!' I said."

Marcus had told this joke before, but still roared with laughter. When it subsided, Greg made his pitch.

"You're au fait with all this IT malarkey aren't you?"

"Susan, I'm going to London on Tuesday," said Greg, "and I'll be staying overnight."

"OK. I'll invite Dee round."

"Good idea."

Tuesday arrived.

"I've settled into the hotel room now. I'll have an early night; meeting the solicitors tomorrow morning."

"OK." said Susan.

"It'll only be the one night, so you'd better get your entertaining done this evening."

"Entertaining?"

"I thought you were having Dee round?"

"Oh, yes. She'll be here soon."

Greg sipped a single malt and wondered what she was really doing. Probably on their bed by now, getting rogered. Checking their bedroom for recording devices was cunning. But he liked the idea of photographing her. Not that it would turn him on, more for back-up in case Plan A didn't work.

Susan checked caller ID as soon as they'd hung up. Yes, the call was from Lancaster Gate hotel. She phoned them.

"I have a meeting with Mr Clifford from Southport tomorrow. Please can you confirm he arrived safely?"

"Yes, he's checked in. Shall I put you through to him?"

"No need, I'll see him in the morning."

Then she called Dee, to get their stories straight.

Roger would be here soon. Susan went to the bedroom and activated the gizmo. It located all the usual stuff, but nothing out of the ordinary. She checked the curtains were closed, then went to the bathroom and applied some lipstick. She studied herself in the mirror. Irresistible. He was infatuated, and her makeup would soon be ruined. But she'd better put on a good show. When Greg was dead, she'd let him down gently. Or, if he was a good fuck, maybe keep him on. What did the Americans call it? Fuck buddies? But she was going to enjoy today whether Roger carried out her plan or not.

Soon they were in her bedroom. Susan stood in front of him, only wearing a thong He could have the pleasure of removing that himself.

"Here are my girls again!" she said. "And they love the way you suck them."

Roger was only too happy to oblige. He undressed while he was playing with them, and casually dropped a packet of condoms on the bed.

"Hope you brought plenty. We've got lots of time."

Once he was naked, she sat on the bed and one hand lifted his penis up against his belly, then she cupped his balls with the other. She licked them and sucked them into her mouth, one by one. Then released them and sucked the whole length in. One minute and he was as hard as a rock.

"Very nice." she said, leaning back to admire it. "Watch this; it's a trick I learned when I was a barmaid."

She removed a condom, and placed it in her mouth. Then, gripping the base of his penis, she slid it on with her lips.

"Aren't you worried you might damage it?" he asked.

"No. Lots of practice."

"Do you do this for your husband?"

"It's not good form to mention him."

Susan did not do this for her husband of course; they were supposed to be trying for a baby. And now she had learned she was infertile, there was no need to use one with anyone. But no reason to discuss that with Roger. And having been so careful to keep this a secret, it would be stupid to pick up an STI at the last moment.

"Fuck me now, I'm dripping! Just take your own pleasure the first time. When you're ready again, you can satisfy me."

He didn't need telling twice. Susan liked the way he held her face and kissed her, once he was inside. It felt oddly romantic. Despite her instructions, he was gentle and took his time. She put her arms around him and pulled him close. He picked up speed and soon the smell of his sweat overwhelmed his deodorant. She loved it.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, without any conscious effort on her part. She gripped him fiercely with her thighs and reached round to his buttocks. Roger also reached under hers and slipped a finger into her arse. Then fucked her harder, feeling the semen rising from his balls.

He lifted his face from hers and leaned back, as if to get every inch pushed into her. With the final thrusts, he filled the condom and grunted. Susan was amazed to find she was also climaxing. It took much longer with Greg. She briefly wondered if it was because of Roger himself, or just the wickedness of someone different. She screwed her eyes tight shut, and moaned out loud.

"That was brilliant!" she enthused. "What a stud!"

"Netfix prides itself in keeping the customer satisfied!"

Susan smiled up at him as they both descended from their high. This was a very different Roger. Confident; and actually making a joke seconds after cumming. Perhaps he was a keeper!

"Pop into the bathroom and get rid of that condom; make sure it flushes away. Then come and cuddle me."

He was still half hard when he returned. He glanced at the wall display.

"I saw that teddy before. He looks like Elvis."

"He is!"

Roger climbed onto the bed and they snuggled up. Susan rolled on top of him and kissed his chest. There was lots of hair under his arms, and she kissed him there too. He obliged by linking his hands behind his neck. She buried her face into one armpit and breathed him in, and licked at the sweat.

"I'm very earthy." she explained.

"Me too. I can't wait to go down on you for round two; I want to taste everything!"

"I get the impression you might like anal too."

"God yes! I've never tried it."

Susan propped herself up on one elbow.

"You know I want your help with killing my husband. And when he's gone, I'll be rich enough to set you up with your own business."

"So you said. Take it I'm interested."

"Well, you said you might agree, but were worried about the risk, so I'll tell you my plan. If you reject it, there will be no more sex; just leave. But if you accept, you can stay all night and get enough money to get started. But you don't get my bottom until the deed is done."

"Right."

"First, can you get some Rohypnol or similar?"

"No problem."

"Excellent. Well here's the plan. We have a cabin up in The Lakes, near Devoke Water..."

The Wednesday afternoon flight to Liverpool, Southport's nearest airport, got in late. It had been short, but turbulent. The wind whipped at Greg's coat as he went to his car. His mobile rang. It was Jack Dacre.

"Big storm up here last night; it tore your jetty away. It got wedged against the bank, so I lashed it to one of your mooring posts."

"Oh, thanks Jack. Do you reckon it's repairable?"

"Sure. You need to replace one mooring post though, what's left of it is rotten. And a dozen yards of strong rope wouldn't go amiss."

"Good. I'll come up when the weather lifts. Is everything else still standing?"

"Yes. The cabin's fine, so is your little boathouse. Plenty of logs under the tarpaulin, and I've put some more stones round the edge, so the wind won't get under."

Before leaving, Greg rang Dee. Yes, she'd been round his house last night, keeping Susan company. No, she had not stopped over, but got a taxi home around eleven. It was all very believable, until she overplayed her hand.

"And last Friday, when you rang me, concerned about her?"

"Yes?"

"Well, I forgot to mention, but she was with me that night too. I didn't say anything at the time, because you invited me round to dinner, and I love Mrs Friar's cooking. You haven't made good on that yet!"

"Sorry Dee. We will soon."

So, Susan had gone to Dee's the night she stormed off, had she? Except Greg knew better; if she had been there, why hadn't Dee said so at the time? And why mention it now? Unless she'd been asked to.

"I'm home Susan. Miss me?"

He always called her by her name. Never baby, or love, or sweetheart. Now that was beginning to annoy her too. And he was late.

"I did. But Elvis always keeps an eye on me while you're away."

They hugged.

"Well, thank him from me, but his duties are done now."

"I will."

"Mmm, what can I smell?"

"Mrs Friar left a Lancashire Hotpot in the oven; it'll be ready in twenty minutes."

They ate it at the dining table. Susan would have preferred a tray in front of the tv. She wrinkled her nose as Greg cut a wedge of Lancashire cheese. What was this obsession with cheese with everything? Hotpot was only a lamb stew, with sliced potatoes on top. Nothing more than a cottage pie really. You wouldn't eat cheese with that.

"I'll need to go up to the cabin. Jack says we almost lost the jetty."

"Can it be repaired?"

"That's the first thing I asked. Yes, it can. And the forecast says there's a break in the weather over the weekend. I'll drop by my usual supplier tomorrow and buy two new mooring posts and a couple of sleeves."

"Sleeves?"

"Metal sleeves. You dig your hole, put the sleeve in, line it with sand, and slide the mooring post in. A shovelful of cement and it's fixed. It stays too wet up there to put the post directly into the ground. I'll do both of them."

"Got it. Need any help?"

"I thought you said you didn't want to come this time."

"But that sounds like fun. Count me in!"

"This weekend it is then. We'll set off Friday after breakfast, and get it all done in daylight."

"By the way, have you seen my mobile anywhere?" asked Susan. "I could have sworn I left it on the coffee table."

"I think I saw it by the bed, charging."

"Oh."

"I'm going up the club for a couple of hours; fancy joining me?"

"Not this time; I need to do some hand washing."

"OK."

"Roger, it needs to be this weekend.

... You'll have to call in sick then. You need to take Friday and Saturday off. Don't worry, you won't be working there much longer. Meet me at Costa tomorrow lunchtime."

Susan took her phone back downstairs. The plan was coming together.

Roger collected the hire car after work on Thursday. He'd have loved his mates to see him tooling around in a Toyota Land Cruiser, but had to keep it a secret. Pity he'd had to take it back Saturday evening, but if Susan came through with money, it might not be long before he could afford one of his own.

Early Friday morning, Roger set off for the M6. Once off the motorway, the GPS took him to the small parking place for access to the tarn. He didn't need to go off-road, but a vehicle like this would look less conspicuous round these parts. He took off his shoes and put on his new hiking boots. Susan had bought them for him, and it was the most expensive pair he'd ever owned. They felt comfortable, but he put on an extra pair of socks anyway. Then, in full wet weather gear and carrying a backpack, he set off for Devoke Water.

jmm999
jmm999
875 Followers