Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 12

Story Info
Both Gina and Kim embrace their cumwhore roles.
6.3k words
4.47
3.2k
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapters 62-65 of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. A lot has happened in the series so far, so here's a brief summary:

- Gina and Matt had been married for over 20 years with a daughter (Lily) who has started university. Matt was unfaithful with a woman named Amber and he confessed everything, which led to Gina and Matt separating.

- Gina relied on her best-friend Kim and her personal trainer Orlando to help her through the separation.

- Orlando, who is gay and in a long-term relationship with Craig, trained Gina -- first to become incredibly toned and get into the best shape of her life, and then to prepare her body for anal sex which she had never experienced with Matt. Orlando and Gina eventually became very close and intimate, resulting in Orlando fucking her in her ass and taking her anal virginity. This was a huge step in helping Gina get over the separation.

- Since then, Orlando and Gina have been having regular anal sex after her home workouts. Orlando's boyfriend Craig is aware of what has been happening and has even started helping in Gina's anal training, taking turns with Orlando in coming over to her house to train her body and stretch her ass.

- Gina remains in touch with her husband Matt, usually for their daughter's sake, because they tend to visit her at her university every few weeks. Gina has told him that she has experienced anal sex with other men, which hurts Matt but also makes him hope for one last night with his wife to fuck her in her ass.

- In the meantime, Gina has started dating a man named Josh, who was introduced to her through Orlando and Craig. Gina and Josh's relationship is not conventional, though. It is a dominant-submissive relationship and Josh wants to make her his cumwhore, which involves rigorous training in being dominated, sucking cock, swallowing lots of cum, and fucking lots of different guys. Unusually, Josh has not yet fucked Gina because he is teasing her and making her wait. She has fucked other men, though, including Josh's friend Andre.

- One of the tests Josh created for Gina was to secretly invite her best-friend Kim over to his apartment one evening. Even though Kim is in a strong marriage with her husband Ben, she is an incredibly sexual person who struggles with controlling her sexual side. Gina was forced to watch while Kim cheated on her husband for the first time, taking Josh's gigantic cock in all her holes. Craig had been training her ass in the same way as Orlando had been training Gina, but only with dildos and Craig had never fucked Kim. But when Josh fucked Kim's ass, it was her first time to experience anal sex, making her infidelity even more pronounced.

- In response, in an attempt to even the score, Kim arranged for her husband Ben to spend a night at a hotel with Gina. Even though Gina was a good friend of Ben's and knew him to be a very loyal husband, they ended up having a very wild night of extra-marital sex together. However, Ben isn't aware that Kim had cheated on him. He believes that Kim merely wanted to give him an extra special gift by arranging for him to have sex with Gina.

- Things progressed further when Josh told Gina that he wanted her to bring Kim with her the next time she was going to his apartment. This tested Kim's fidelity again, but Gina felt obligated as part of her submissive cumwhore training to convince Kim to go with her, even though it would probably lead to her cheating on Ben again. Gina had been keeping her anal training with Orlando and Craig secret from Josh, but he recently found out. Gina was wondering if he was going to punish her by fucking Kim again.

- At the beginning of the last part, Gina and Kim had traveled to Josh's apartment, dressed up and ready to be fucked. They were surprised to find not only Josh waiting for them, but also Orlando, Craig, and Josh's friend Andre. As the evening progressed, Josh explained that he saw great cumwhore potential in Kim too and he wanted to train her like he had been training Gina, despite the fact that Kim was married. His intention was for Gina and Kim to compete with each other in the coming months for who would be the ultimate cumwhore.

- Josh also presented them with a choice: one of the women would be fucked in the ass by Josh this evening, while the other would have a foursome gangbang with Andre, Orlando, and Craig. Gina chose to fuck Josh because it was what she had been waiting to do for so long during her training. She chose this even though it meant Kim would be cheating again, but this time with three men at once. At the end of the last part, Gina went into Josh's bedroom and waited for him to join her, while Kim was in the bedroom next door waiting to be gangfucked by the three guys.)

62

Gina was still standing next to the bed near the full-length mirror when the bedroom door opened. Josh smiled when he saw her standing there, pleased that Gina had made this choice. Gina knew, though, that Josh was also very attracted to Kim and that he would have had a lot of fun fucking her in the ass too. Gina could already feel her competitive side coming through. She wanted to show Josh and leave him in no doubt that she had the slight edge on Kim, that she had more experience of taking it in the ass because of her months of training with Orlando. She was so excited to finally have this opportunity to be fucked by Josh.

Josh walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He didn't say a word, but merely went to a drawer, took out a black ball-gag and walked over to Gina. He stood in front of her for a moment, looking down at her, and lustfully surveying her naked body from head to toe. Gina opened her mouth and looked at him obediently as he attached the ball-gag. Josh then guided her by the chain attached to her CUMWHORE collar to the bed and positioned her lying flat on her front. Gina watched as Josh walked to his closet and returned to the bed holding a few hand-ties. He took his time attaching them: first to her wrists and fastened the other end to the bedposts. He did the same with her ankles so that she was completely tied up, lying face down, with her legs spread wide open, ready to be used in any way Josh wanted.

It was obvious to Gina that Josh had thought about this moment a lot and planned it meticulously in his mind. He had been in control since their relationship started a few months ago. And even though he was extremely skilled in controlling himself and teasing Gina as part of her cumwhore training, she was sure that he was as excited about fucking Gina for the first time as she was. When Gina was fully bound and gagged with all the ties tightened, Josh got off the bed and got undressed. Gina watched as Josh slowly took one item of clothing off after another until he was standing totally naked and looking down at Gina on the bed. His gigantic cock looked bigger and harder than Gina had ever seen it. Even though she had been expertly trained to take it in the ass, she couldn't help feeling overwhelmed and slightly frightened at the sight of Josh's monstrous cock. Before this night, four different guys had fucked her in her ass: Orlando, Craig, Andre, and Kim's husband Ben. Even so, she wasn't sure that anything could adequately prepare her for taking Josh's cock. Nevertheless, she was extremely eager to face the challenge and she felt like it was a huge step in her cumwhore journey.

At that very moment, Kim was in the bedroom next door getting fucked by Orlando, Craig, and Andre. The thought had already occurred to Gina that she had failed to be a good friend to Kim because she had encouraged Kim to come to Josh's apartment with her where she knew Kim would probably cheat on Ben again. Gina had even chosen for Kim to be gangfucked so that Gina could have sex with Josh. If she had been thinking straight and been more concerned about Kim's marriage, she could have offered to be gangbanged in her place so that Kim would only have sex with Josh. But that was the power Josh had over Gina. He had set it up this way and he knew she couldn't resist taking his cock in her ass even if it meant Kim would cheat on her husband with three men at once.

However, these thoughts temporarily vanished from Gina's mind as soon as Josh climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her, between her spread legs. He reached down, slowly took out the large butt-plug that was still in Gina's ass, and threw it aside. Gina did her best to relax her body as much as she possibly could, which wasn't easy because she was so aroused and excited about what was happening. Despite her nervousness, she felt ready to give the performance of a lifetime. All her anal training had led to this moment. All those evenings in her bed after her home workouts with Orlando and Craig. All the extra-large dildos and butt-plugs they had used to skillfully stretch her ass. And then all the times that Orlando and Craig had ended the workouts by replacing the dildos with their big cocks and took their time fucking her ass, taking great pride in their work, while she squirmed and writhed underneath them, so grateful for the care they took in training her. It was all leading to this moment.

Josh spread Gina's buttocks wide apart, savouring the sight her gaping asshole that was finally his to dominate. He moved his body closer and Gina suddenly felt the first touch of the large round tip of Josh's cock at the entrance to her ass. He held her hip with his left hand while guiding his enormous cock in with his right. Gina moaned loudly, muffled through the ball-gag, when she felt the first inch of Josh's cock enter her ass. She was surprised how open she was and how quickly she took the first inch or two. But from then on, it became much tougher to take more of his cock. It was so thick and throbbing, extra extra large because of Josh's sky-high arousal levels. It reminded Gina of the first time she took Orlando's cock in her ass, and she was so glad now of all her experiences since then because it was making it easier for her to remain calm and confident that she could take what Josh was giving her.

When Josh had about two or three inches of his cock in Gina's ass, he placed both his hands on her hips and held them tightly as he eased into her more. Gina looked back at him and felt so dominated, so subjugated by Josh.

'I'm going to fuck you like no man ever has! Not your husband, not Orlando or Craig or anyone else!' Josh said lustfully, which made Gina moan even louder through her ball-gag. 'You're going to learn how it feels to be used like the cumwhore you truly are!'

Josh was obviously a man of his word because as soon as he had eased most of his cock into her ass, the real challenge was presented to Gina when he started pumping his cock rhythmically in and out of her ass. He did it slowly at first like he was forging a path for himself, making his mark in her ass, taking ownership of it. Josh may have been willing to let other men fuck Gina as part of her cumwhore training, but now it seemed to Gina that he was showing who the real boss was, that he belonged to her no matter how many other men fucked her. He was screwing her ass so hard and deep that she couldn't stop herself from moaning with each thrust. If she hadn't been wearing the ball-gag, she would surely have been heard all through the apartment and beyond.

Josh moved from holding her hips to putting his hands on Gina's bare shoulders and holding her while he fucked her. As difficult as it was to take his cock in her ass, it was also incredibly thrilling. As she looked back over her shoulder at him and saw his huge muscular body behind her, completely dominating her, she could barely believe that it was finally happening, that she was finally experiencing full-blown sex with Josh. The fact that he was fucking her ass bareback made it all the more exhilarating.

Josh luxuriated in the sensation of having his cock in Gina's ass. He slowed down and sped up, keen to experience every aspect he could before he came. In the moments when he slowed down, Gina could hear Kim next door. She obviously wasn't wearing any ball-gag. Her moans of pleasure and cries of excitement could be heard and it was evident that the three studs were absolutely fucking her senseless and she was loving every second of it.

When Josh eventually reached his climax, he held his gigantic cock deep inside Gina's ass as he shot his thunderous load into her. This was one of the most sensational moments of her sex life, to feel Josh's body shake on top of her, breathing heavily, while she took the prize that she had been craving for so long: a huge thick load of Josh's cum deep in her ass after being utterly used and dominated by him.

63

Josh was in no hurry to untie Gina after cumming in her. He lay on her for another minute with his cock in her ass before pulling out. Before getting up, he took the butt-plug which was still on the bed and re-inserted it into her ass. He got off the bed when he was done and looked down at her for a moment. Her whole body, like his, had broken out in a sweat, and she lay flat on the bed looking very sexy though exhausted too from being whored. Without saying anything, Josh walked out of the bedroom, leaving the bedroom door wide open.

Gina listened out but couldn't hear Kim moaning any more. She figured the three guys must have finished having their fun with her. She was curious to have seen how Kim looked taking three men at once, but she would have to just imagine it. Gina heard the shower being turned on down the hall.

A couple of minutes later, Gina heard the bedroom next door opening. Orlando, Craig, and Andre walked out and passed by Josh's bedroom. As they were passing, they looked in and saw Gina tied up on the bed. All three guys wanted to see her and talk to her, so they went in. They had all gotten dressed again after fucking Kim.

'Oh my god, Gina, look at you girl!' Craig exclaimed.

'Are you okay? Was it good?' Orlando asked.

Gina, still gagged, could only nod in response. Orlando went to take off her gag, but Craig stopped him.

'Leave that to Josh,' he said and smiled.

A second later, Kim walked into the bedroom. Unlike the guys, she hadn't bothered to cover up. She was still wearing only her high heels and CUMWHORE collar. Not surprisingly, her hair looked messier, but she had a huge smile on her face.

'Wow, Gina, I thought I was being a dirty whore next door, but it looks like I wasn't the only one!' Kim said.

'It seems like Josh has you the way he wants you!' Craig said. 'We won't get in his way. We'll give you some privacy and chat later when Josh is finished with you.' Orlando leaned down and kissed Gina's bare shoulder, then turned to walk out of the bedroom. Craig and Andre followed, but Kim stayed behind a bit longer. She sat beside Gina on the bed and stroked her back, visibly excited and eager to share her experience with Gina.

'I can't wait to hear how you got on with Josh!' Kim said. 'You look like you've been properly fucked, like he didn't hold back with you.'

Gina responded with a muffled 'uh-hmm' and a nod.

'Wow, I really wish I could've seen you and Josh fucking! I'd imagine you looked incredible together! I'll tell you everything on the way home, but just so you know, I now know what it's like to take three cocks at once!' Kim was still on a high from it, and any guilt she might feel about cheating on Ben again hadn't kicked in. 'I had Craig's cock in my ass and Orlando's in my pussy, while I sucked Andre's cock dry! I felt like such a whore when I fucked Josh that last time, but having sex with three hot guys at once definitely rivals it! If this is what cumwhore training is like, I know I'm going to love it!'

As Kim was talking, Josh walked back down the hall and into the bedroom. He was still completely naked and holding a towel, finishing drying himself off. Kim stood up and faced him when he walked in. He threw the towel onto a chair and walked right up to Kim and stood in front of her.

'Did you do a good job entertaining Andre, Craig and Orlando?' Josh asked.

'Yes,' Kim said, looking up at him obediently.

Josh took hold of the chain attached to her collar. Gina had her head turned towards them and was watching them from the bed.

'Were you a good cumwhore?'

'Yes.'

'It's impressive that you're willing to screw three men at once and to not let being married stand in your way,' Josh said. 'I knew I was right about you. This is an important night for you in your training and you've impressed me.'

'I'm glad -- I really want to impress you,' Kim said, still looking directly at him.

Amazingly, it looked like Josh's cock was starting to get hard again. Both he and Kim were naked and it wouldn't have surprised Gina if he fucked her up against the wall right there and then.

'You're going to have a lot more extra-marital sex in the coming months,' he continued, placing his free hand at the back of her neck. 'So, when you leave here tonight, go home and play the dutiful wife. But from now on, you are no ordinary wife -- not any more. Women like you and Gina are rare, very rare. I've trained other women before... I've even had the pleasure of training another man's wife. But even though I always get results, none of those other women come close to you and Gina.'

Josh pulled Kim closer to him and kissed her on the lips. Gina had to watch while they made out passionately for a couple of minutes. It was very sexy to watch them almost devour each other and touch each other's bodies lustfully. Gina felt like this was also for her benefit because Josh wanted to emphasize to her that she had considerable competition in Kim.

Kim couldn't help herself. She broke off the kiss and spontaneously got down on her knees in front of Josh.

'Please -- I really need to taste you!' she said, looking up at him.

Josh looked down at her and grinned. 'You can suck it but I'm not giving you a load tonight. You must wait for that.'

Kim instantly wrapped her lips around Josh's cock and began sucking on it like she hadn't had sex in years, even though three men had just fucked her.

'I'm glad you got to see Gina tied up and gagged like this,' Josh said to Kim. His cock was growing harder in her mouth with each second. 'Because I want you to come over here to my apartment on Thursday.' He then paused and looked down at Kim, enjoying the sensation of getting his cock skilfully sucked and licked with such attentiveness. 'Gina will be at her house getting trained by Orlando or Craig. Meanwhile, you and I will be here alone. If I'm going to train you properly, I need to get to know you better. And at the end of the evening, I'm going to tie you up exactly like this and I'm going to fuck you like I just fucked Gina.'

This made Kim suck even more enthusiastically. When Josh felt himself getting closer to climaxing, he stopped her.

'You must learn to wait,' he said, pulling her off his cock.

'Please -- I need your cum inside me!' Kim said on her hands and knees next to the bed. 'I'll swallow every last drop. And I'll come back on Thursday but I need one of your loads now too.'

'No,' Josh said firmly. 'Being a cumwhore isn't just about taking cum. It's about wanting it, needing it, and worshiping the men who can give it to you. But it's also about training yourself to resist it. Kneel here.'

Josh pointed to the spot in front of him and Kim crawled towards it and stopped, looking up at him and waiting for instruction.

'Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth,' Josh said and Kim complied. He then held his cock, which was bulging and rock hard again, and positioned it about an inch from her open mouth. 'Don't move. I'm very close to climax and it would take only a few more strokes of my cock to release a giant load into your mouth or onto your face.' Kim held her breath, hoping he would do it. 'But I'm not going to. Gina has learnt to wait and so must you. Come back on Thursday and we'll continue your training.'

12