Devotion: Silent in the Dark

Story Info
They got intimate for the first time.
872 words
3.89
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sounds of muffled kisses rang through the room as he broke the kiss to gaze into her eyes as they breathed onto each other silently, waiting for the other party to make a move. They acted together, sealing their lips once again before moving down to her neck as she released a silent sigh as she started lifting her shirt off, he pulled back to remove his too, gasping as his excitement grew. She was doubting her own form, if it was attractive to him but her doubts was to be quashed in a moment, he couldn't resist the sight of the love of his life with her naked breasts exposed as he pull her into him, clasping one breast in one of his hand while the other grasping the back of her head bringing them into another deep kiss.

She let out a muted gasp as he broke the kiss, moving down to focus on her bosoms, savouring them with his mouth and hands, gently kneading them. He couldn't believe this touching moment, just weeks ago he was still battling his abyss but now here he is making love to his angel's beautiful breasts. He took both nipples, one with his mouth and the other with his fingers as she softly moaned and heaved her chest into him. Her hands caressed the head of her precious prince as her legs spread opened on its own, her body, heart and mind willingly accepting her love taking such liberties with her.

Noticing her invitation, one of his hands slid down onto her wet panties to begin caressing her privates. She bucked her hips slightly into his hand as she lifted his suckling head up and gaspingly plead for him to touch her directly. Without a thought his hand went into her panties, sliding over her entrance as she threw her head back, she has been waiting for this day too, for her man to touch her where no one should. His hand rubbed up and down over her bean, making her leak as she whimper in pleasure she has never felt before, the pleasure of being touched by someone whom you love and loves you equally.

Her hand quickly went down to grab his stiffness through his boxers as he moaned into her breasts from the sensation, the sounds of pleasure from her love made her wanted to do more. She swiftly removed his boxers as he lifted up to stare in disbelief, she giggled at his dumbfound face as she bit her lips and pulled down her panties, his hand still lingering on her femininity. His manhood twitched forcefully into the air as it oozes, him in a daze witnessing his angel in her true, natural form with her hands on his naked manhood. She blushed as she gazed upon him in similar wonder and desire, his masculinity making her feel complete as her hands started to stroke him in tempo as he is her.

Their forehead joint as they stared into each other deeply, moaning softly at each other before finally locking in a deep kiss again. Their tongues darted against each other as their free hands roamed and knead each other's chests while their serving hands hastened their pace in sync. They started to stroked and rubbed more ferociously, their gasping moans turning into whimpers and squeals as they drive each other closer to completion. He stopped briefly to cover his stiffness all over with her wetness, lubricating it for her to smoothly rub over his swollen glans, which she wasted no time in doing so, issuing a groan from him immediately. As he positioned his hands back onto her flower, he took into consideration of placing a finger over her hot rosebud as he continued rubbing her clit with his thumb and his other fingers pleasuring her entrance and lips, enticing a long moan from her into his mouth.

They continued pushing each other closer, his hand rubbing her pulsating womanhood more furiously, even pinching her clit at times while her hands focused on stroking his uncontrollably throbbing rob. The two lovers started to descend into a hot mess as they kissed, moaned, squealed and whimpered into each other as their bodies pressed closer, squishing their chests together as their body started to stiffen. The relative quietness of their love making was broken by the loud yells of each other's names and the resulting huge moans from the lovers as their bodies thrashed and hump into each frantically. Finally, they both erupted forcefully as they locked in a sloppy, moaning kiss, the intolerable pleasure inciting a huge gush from her all over his hand and groin as he shot ropes all over her front, some even hitting her face.

They gasped and panted for air as they gazed upon the messed they've created for each other, by each other. They started to giggle and kissed like idiots as their head spun and they embraced each other, small tears of joy welling up in their eyes realising they've just made love with the love of their lives. Not even caring about the love fluids they have painted each other with, they slowly fell into the night, silent in the dark.