Devoured by Your Best Friend's Dad

Story Info
I shouldn't do this, but I can't resist.
4.2k words
4.51
22.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed. I'd barely spoken to Kinsey but worst of all I had heard nothing from Mister Schwartz. Aka Matt, my best friend's dad who had turned my world upside down on his kitchen counter. Apparently he had been out of town on business but he hadn't even bothered to text or call me. It hurt. A lot.

I slouch in an armchair watching some makeup tutorials on YouTube. The usual nonsense, I can't focus on anything.

Three knocks at the door. Stumbling up from the chair, I lurch towards the front door half asleep and pull several chains off it before opening reluctantly.

It's Kinsey. I know it seems stupid to say but after everything that transpired with her dad, she was honestly the last person I wanted to see.

"Rach. Let's go to the Lake House for the weekend. Jeremy and Wade and their crew are coming as well. C'mon it'll be fun." Jeremy and crew, yay, total airheads from high school, Jeremy who had never stopped hitting on me for two years. Great. But maybe the distraction would do me some good, away from all the craziness that had ensued over here. My mind hops around in circles before I nod slowly. I needed a break from the house.

So we jumped in the van and shot off to the Lake. There were eight of us maybe, Me, Kinsey, Jeremy, Wade and their buddies, three other girls and another guy.

The Friday and Saturday passed by so fast I barely noticed it. We went wakeboarding, did the barbecue, did some hiking, it was a good time. But I was in a blurry daze for most of it, barely registering everything that was going on, just going through the motions.

Saturday evening came around. It's late, 9pm maybe, the fire crackling and everyone gathered around playing pool and chatting. I'm watching, sipping on a seltzer but my mind is completely elsewhere. Wade hits a nice shot, striking the cue ball cleanly and potting his last colour before the black ball. Cheering and yelling he slaps Kinsey's hand with a quick high five. I knew Kinsey had a little crush on Wade but I couldn't honestly figure out why, he was your typical douchey college bro, a resounding turn-off for me. Kinsey suddenly reaches into her jean pocket to pull out her phone and quickly swipes to the notification.

Kinsey looks up from her phone, disappointment wrought all across her face.

"My dad's coming over tonight, just for the night I think, he wants to do something on the boat in the morning or something stupid like that. He should be here in a few minutes."

My blood freezes. He's coming. Here.

"Oh that's cool I guess." I blurt out without too much thought.

"How's that cool? Total mood killer." Wade chimes in from the couch after nailing his last shot, chugging a Budweiser till his lips nearly permanently attach to the bottle. "Is he staying in the house?"

Kinsey sighs, clearly not thrilled by the prospect either. "I've no idea. Maybe he'll take his boat out and give us some peace."

"I'm going out for a bit babe, just need a walk. I shouldn't be too long."

"Rach, stay, the party is just getting started."

She's getting wasted. Barely coherent in her words. She'd forget I was gone in 10 minutes.

"Just go Rach, who knows maybe you can find Mister Schwartz out there and keep him away from the fun." Wade chimes in with a quick sarcastic jab and smiles a little, pleased with his teenage humour.

"Wade!" Kinsey playfully punches him on the arm as he tickles her back. Grade-A dick.

I smile wryly and grab my jacket, pushing through the big oak door. Kinsey could have Wade, I had to make peace with something else.

The evening is beautiful, glossy shimmers cascading across the lake, the lights from the house twinkling against the first stars as the very last of the fading sunlight falls beyond the horizon. Faint sounds of birds and insects can be heard, bustling in the grass and the nearby trees. I can't see his car anywhere, maybe he was coming down the path.

But my thoughts are interrupted as soon as they begin.

"Rach!!" I turn around to see him standing near the lake edge there in his manly glory next to the Bentley. He's wearing a tank top with chinos, his rippling muscles bulging in every direction, giving me my first visual pleasure of the trip. I'd forgotten what non-douchey actually looked like. His locks catch the reflection of the light, still resting above the start of his top and splaying around his neck. The vivid memories of the other day surge back into my head. But I couldn't get too distracted, I needed to get to the bottom of why he had ignored me.

"Matt. I don't think I want to talk to you right now."

"I know, I should have texted. I said I would and I didn't, I know you're hurting."

Damn straight. I stay silent, shuffling my feet on the ground. Was I not really good enough for him, were there other girls in the equation? A guy like this, how could there not be? Was I just some prize he could collect, bragging rights with his VC buddies?

"I've texted Kinsey, I'm staying out on the boat tonight. Give the guys some space." His voice hits me like a good wine, it was difficult to forget its effect on me. I'm being transported back to his words on that kitchen counter. The baritone notes ring out across the water and he takes a few steps towards me, locking the Bentley with a flick of his wrist.

"Why the fuck didn't you text me Matt? After everything that happened?" I fold my arms, indignation running through me like never before as my blood boils a little and my face gets hotter.

"I've been busy. I know it's not an excuse but the firm was in meltdown, I had to pull out all the stops. I was on constant call. I've barely had time to shower."

"Not one minute to text me in all that time." My arms stay folded trying to coax a satisfactory answer out of him.

"My head wasn't in the right space." He was pulling out all the cliched excuses.

"I don't think you give a damn about me, I think I'm just a trophy for you. You got to fuck your daughter's best friend, congratulations."

He comes closer to me, his green eyes becoming more and more apparent, the fragrance from a few days ago, flooding back into my consciousness. It is the same rum and sandalwood. I'm reminded of exactly how tall he is as his figure blocks out the light from the house. The veins on his biceps protrude a mile out of his arms as the heat gives his definition an extra shimmer.

"Why do you think I came to the Lake House? When I heard Kinsey had brought you guys here, I knew I had to come along as well. Getting out on the boat? Please."

"Oh is that really why you came?" I try not to betray it but my heart lifts on his words, a little excitement lacing my question. Maybe, just maybe, he did care, why come to the lake otherwise? Boating was a dumb excuse, he could do that anywhere he wanted to.

His eyes are locked on mine, his dark gaze burying far within me. He wasn't lying. I could read it, there was no disguising his feelings. I could read people well, he was being honest, he wanted me. His expression lightens a little as he sees my emotions subdue slightly, my breathing slow down from the raging tantrum I was building up to.

"I want to show you something."

"What exactly?" My arms loosen from the rigid crossover hold,

"There's a small island, on the other side of the lake. Always used to go diving off there."

I laugh. "Late night diving, really?" He reaches out to my shoulder and steadies his hand there.

"Maybe not diving but I can show you some of the true beauty of this space."

This was happening all over again. I couldn't stay mad at this man, his words unlock me, they relax me, comfort me completely. I feel safe with him. Maybe it was weakness, maybe I was too inexperienced with men, I was only eighteen for goodness sakes, but my body is calling for it, I want to be tamed, I want to melt into him.

"Sure. I'd like that."

--

We move across the water at rapid speed. The whole trip to the island passes in silence. I stand next to him looking up at him. He has a steely expression, a determined focus on his face as we rip quietly through the water on the boat. We pull up to a very small jetty with a couple of tying off points. He jumps out as the boat comes to a crawl and wraps

We sit on the beach and look up at the stars overhead. His hands planted firmly behind him as we talk. I was curious about the last few days, I wanted to know more about his work, about him, about everything he did. Kinsey had kept me in the dark for so many years. For his age he was a ball of so much energy, so many ideas and fascinating theories on the world. I could listen all day and all night.

The Lake House is a little shape in the distance, only the outdoor lights and some interior ones left visible. They were probably playing Ring of Fire or Cards Against Humanity. Kinsey was probably going to hook up with Wade. I didn't care at this point. There's an amazing serenity to everything out here. Peace, away from the craziness of college and everything going on back home. It was only too ironic and certainly not lost on me that the best part of back home, Matt, had made it here.

"Let's swim." He grabs me by the hand and makes me stand up to face him.

"I don't exactly have my bikini on me."

"Never been a problem for me." He flings his boat shoes off whilst tearing his chinos away from his ankles and flings his tank top on the sand, rushing into the water in just his boxer shorts. As he resurfaces, he fans his locks back, pushing his hands through his flattened hair. Water drips down his rock-hard stomach as he clears his eyes and shakes his head from side to side.

Nervously, I pull off my white string top and loosen my jeans. I had my stupid black lingerie on.

"Don't look." Covering my breasts, I cower a little as he stands up, his torso completely out of the water, completely distracting as usual.

"I've seen them before Rach." I shake my head and roll my eyes. Here goes nothing.

I leave the bra in the sand. My breasts swaying to and fro as I walk, avoiding some of the more jagged rocks. He watches me all the way to the water, his eyes beaming brightly before diving back down under the gentle waves. I dip my toes in before throwing caution to the wind and sprinting in after him and throwing my body under.

The water is warmer than I expect but my nipples still grow firm as I push through to the surface, my hair slicking against my back as I keep my eyes closed and run my hands through to keep it pushed back.

Suddenly I hear his voice from behind me.

"Watch out, shark!" Terror grips me as something grabs my ankle in a vice grip and tugs downwards towards the rocky bottom. For a few seconds I flail under the water, gnashing my teeth and silently screaming before whatever it is that has me lets go.

I splutter, re-emerging on the surface as a tickling and giddy sensation overcomes me. It's him. He flicks his fingers against my ribcage and armpits, driving me into hysterics.

"Goddammit Matt, what the hell!" Splashing water at him, I try to keep my composure whilst laughing my head off. Droplets of water run down his stomach as he stands there, his eyes starting to lock onto mine.

With deft speed he swims back to me and lifts me clean out of the water onto his shoulder, spinning me around. Dizziness sets in as he sets me back on my feet just in front of him, both of our nipples nearly touching as I steady my breathing. The lake slows to a fine blur as time seems to stop around us, this man has become my world again in less than a couple of hours, there was chemistry and then there was this. I didn't know what this was exactly but it was special.

"Matt. I feel deep down you do care for me. But I'm having a hard time knowing if this is still a good idea. This is so dangerous, Kinsey is right in that house."

"Look at me. I want you, I want this. Forget what ifs for tonight."

He's melting into Mister Dreamy all over again, the perfect amalgamation of sexy and caring. Aggressive Matt had been perfect back home but right now I was craving the soft little touches and delicate kisses, the warm embrace of his strong arms, like snuggling up next to the fireplace.

His lips plant on mine, sucking, teasing and rolling over them. I reciprocate with the same intensity, letting him guide me, his hands reaching to cradle my neck, pulling my desire into him amidst the shallow waters.

"Mmm, I'd forgotten just how sexy you are, these curves, this long curly hair, the way your body clings to me in the heat of the moment, it's fucking hot. I love having my hands on you, caressing every inch of you, watching your breathing grow harder and watching your writhing movements spill how you truly feel about me."

My nipples are getting so firm under his fingers as he plays with me gently, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time, the deep green reflections bouncing off the water. I wonder if it's the words or the anticipation driving me crazier.

"Come to the towel with me." He takes my hand leading me back out of the water to the little beach. Straightening the towel out, he falls on top of it, placing his hands above his head as I collapse on top of him. I'm latched onto his lips, ravenous and my own hands are busy with exploring his powerful definition.

Working my way down his body, I take in the full extent of his strength, the hardened lines and contours of his shoulders and broad chest stirring a deep arousal inside. My kisses reach his pubic bone and inner thighs as I try to keep my eye contact with him, working my lips with each deep murmuring approval from him. Each time my lips meet firm muscle, I feel him grow ever bigger in his shorts.

Slowly I loosen his wet boxer shorts, struggling to drag them over his thick quads. My lips slide across the dense leg muscles as the shorts gradually come free near to his knees. His thick girth slaps against his thigh as it springs free. Oh God, I forgot how big he was, involuntarily, I bite down into my bottom lip, lustful excitement taking hold of me as I stroke him delicately, tracing my way to his bulbous head.

"Good girl Rach, you don't have to rush. Put me in that cute little mouth."

I take him very slowly, wrapping my right hand around his bursting length. As the momentum builds, I start applying even and rhythmic strokes feeling him get even harder with each sliding motion. In the distance the interior lights to the lake house all switch off. It was me and Matt, all alone, with no one to interrupt us. My hand travels up and down, up and down, completely effortlessly. There's no way I can stop myself. I run my tongue up his length, eliciting deep rumbles of approval from him as my hand maintains the same pace.

He tastes so good, freshly showered almost.

I'm not prepared to stop but it's clear he wants more of my body, he wants to watch me squirm and squeal for him and I'm more than a willing participant in the idea at this point.

"Climb on top of me, that's it, I want to see all of you."

I get into a low squat and wrap my hand around him down there, guiding his massive length inside me one inch at a time. I can only manage so much before I start panting.

"Can you take more of me little girl?"

I nod furiously, gradually adjusting to the feeling of him there and slide further onto him, his width rubbing nicely against me, drawing strands of moisture out. I'm far too wet and not from swimming. He's divine, my own personal Adonis, crafted from the naughtiest corners of my imagination. One of the raw advantages of this position on top of him is taking in his stunning body.

I grind across him, rocking my hips back and forth across his sexy frame, my pubic hair matted against his lowest abs. Moans begin to leave me once again as the pressure on my beating bud grows. His fullness inside me has my head spinning. I'm unfiltered, ungagged this time as my moans ring out like roars across the still water. I alternate my hands positioned on his quads and on his chest, changing his angle of intrusion into my damp opening.

"Fuck." I muster a little grunt as my chest pounds harder and harder, my heart nearly beating out of my skin with anticipation for my building climax. I crash down on him, humping him quicker and quicker, my eyes closed with each strike of his insertion into me. Moving over him again, I let his stomach flick and push against my bud as waves of pleasure start crashing over me. There was no holding back.

"Don't hold back Rachel. Look at me when you release."

He takes my mouth, possessively gripping my neck as the sensation claims me. I gasp, hot and rapid breaths down his throat before a long and drawn-out moan as I buck my hips faster against his stomach, my eyes drowning in burning green embers. Prisoner to his hold, I scrape my body against him, a fever-pitch of release leaving me as my hips smash into him and a shuddering jolt animates me. Ten seconds pass before the sensation starts to subside. He sits up and lets me recover from my eruption, my boobs clamped against his wet chest as I kiss him fervently, more aggressively than ever before.

"Look at those legs shaking, so sexy, you really can't hold back for long with me inside you can you? I'm going to have you completely and there's nothing you can do about it, powerless to stop me doing whatever I want to this body."

He thrusts one leg onto his shoulder, squatting deep between the other leg before impaling me with his girth. It feels heavenly. I'm more pinned down than ever before as he grabs and starts moving his hips back and forth driving deep inside me.

Hot liquid spills out of me onto the towel below as he thrusts into me at lightning speed. The power of his glutes putting every bit of pressure onto my clit in the best way possible as the angle gets more and more extreme allowing him the most intimate access to me, clamped between my legs.

"That's it, Rach, you feel so good. Faster, faster, I'm going to grab those ankles so I can really drill into you."

I know he could do this all day, just pounding me relentlessly, watching me try to wriggle on him. His fingers move to my bud as he flails them across me at a modest pace, keeping his pushing motion going, his hips grinding me and forcing me to writhe in ecstasy.

"I'm going to stroke that clit, all you can do is watch me, so sensitive, so moist, my fingertips move so effortlessly across you down there. Faster, faster, you're not getting off lightly with me though, don't cum yet."

So easy for him to say!

I scrunch my face trying to concentrate on holding back my overwhelming arousal. There had to be a tantric routine for making this easier. I hold back as much as I can, shaking a little and keeping my hands on his hip bones to stop him thrusting so firmly. It works as he eases up, allowing me to come down just before another delicious peak.

He moves onto this back again, motioning me to turn around and face the opposite direction.

"Turn your body around, that's it, I want you to cum with me like this."

Self-conscious about my smell, I gingerly move my hips over his face and wipe my hair back from my own face. But he ignores my shyness, grabbing me hard and pulling me to his mouth before unleashing his big tongue on my pulsing slit. He starts with just one or two licks, agonisingly slow as he looks up at me, the dark green burrowing into me again.

I'd only ever seen this in naughty movies. He laps me down there, hungrily, wanting to taste all of me, his tongue thrusts deeper inside me and pulls out thick strands of my moist excitement. He slides two fingers in me whilst his tongue goes back to my clit, long and slow strokes pushing my body into complete overdrive, frazzling my nerves. I try to focus on him, letting my tongue slide and flick against his sensitive head feeling him grow impossibly hard in my grip.

12