Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still in our extended kiss, I took her bare hips and pulled her to me. She reached down between our legs and guided my cock into her pussy. As I pulled her, her wet pussy slid easily down my shaft as we both groaned into the other's mouth. At the bottom, Sylvia broke our embrace as she leaned her forehead against mine and took my lower lip between her lips and gently lashed it with her tongue.

Neither of us moved once she was filled up. She flexed her vagina and I flexed my cock. We'd done this before, at least I think it was with her. It didn't matter. I noticed movement behind Sylvia. It was Reece pulling her metallic top off over head and then she began massaging her hard nipples. Instead of pulling her skirt up to her waist, she pulled it down over her thighs and let it drop to the floor, where it caught on one of her heels. She easily kicked it aside.

Sylvia pulled her torso in close to mine. My shirt prevented skin to skin contact so I cupped her breasts in my hands and massaged her nipples. That brought another loud groan from her as her hips began to rock forward and back driving my cock deep and half-way back out again. She muttered, "Oh fuck, Dex. I love your cock." I synched up with her motion and added my own hip thrusts as best I could.

Reece was feverishly digging her curled fingers in her sopping wet pussy as she sat, spread-eagled on the edge of the tub. She moaned out, "Hurry up Sylvia. I need my turn." My legs were getting numb but I ignored them. I was in heaven with more to come. Sylvia pushed her hips back away from me and moaned out, "Oh gawwdd," as her pussy slid off my fat knob. She leaned in and kissed me again and then extended her arms to my shoulders and pushed herself up to her feet.

Sylvia moved to the side and Reece hurried into position. She was already gasping for air from her own ministrations. She definitely didn't need any extra lubrication. She spread her legs to the outside of mine and had momentarily found purchase on my thighs before she grabbed my gooey cock and guided it into her pussy. She screamed as she found her bottom. I slid my hands under her ass-cheeks and she held herself up with her legs as she rhythmically began slamming her pussy on my cock. Her eyes closed as her mouth fell open as a steady chant of, "AAHH," forced from her throat with each push.

Sylvia had sat her butt back on the sink and watched us as she dug her curled fingers into her own pussy. The look on her face suggested that she was getting awfully close to an orgasm. I reveled in the differences between Sylvia's slow and sensual fuck and Reece's wild unabandoned fuck. I loved them both.

Then everything became crazy as the bathroom door burst open again. I couldn't see past Sylvia as she turned to look. I couldn't lean far enough forward because of Reece's position in my lap. Reece turned to look though and both she and Sylvia grinned and laughed at our new arrival. The door shut and the room was suddenly full of the three of us and June and Julie as they moved into my view. They were grinning hard at Reece and me fucking on the toilet. Reece had stopped for a moment, when the door opened but she started again, once she knew who was interrupting us. There wasn't much room as June and Julie's fingers went up under their dresses. June watched Sylvia leaning against the sink and then dropped to her knees and buried her face in Sylvia's pussy.

Sylvia eyes had been pinched shut as her climax was getting closer and she was startled by June's move. Sylvia grinned down at June and pulled her fingers out of her sex to let June have full control. Julie just watched and fingered her own pussy. There wasn't any room to do anything else.

Sylvia's body suddenly went rigid as she pulled June's head tighter to her sex. Her eyes pinched shut and her mouth fell open as she tipped her head to the ceiling and then let out a long wailing groan as her hips began to pulse into June's face. June was slurping her tongue through Sylvia's pussy.

Julie watched Sylvia's every twitch and then looked over at Reece and said, "I'm next. I'm gonna burst if I don't get some of that cock." Reece didn't look back at Julie. She was busy. She furiously slammed her pussy on and off my cock as her face scrunched up in a pained look. She was only able to haltingly mutter the words, "I'mmm ... almmmost ... there," and when she was there, she loudly screamed out, "FUUUCCKKKK."

I had been trying to catch up with Reece's orgasm until Julie announced that she was next. Reece slowed her attack as she coursed through her orgasm. She was gulping in air as she writhed around on my cock. It was a big one and I thought her pussy would never stop pulsing. She finally stopped though and leaned forward to put her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head. Julie cleared her throat in an "AAhhemm," just to remind Reece that she was still there.

Reece pulled back her head and said, "Umm... Sorry. I got lost in there somewhere." She reluctantly slid her pussy off my rock-hard cock and stood up. She wobbled a little and Julie inched past the kneeling June, who was still slurping juices from Sylvia's pussy. Julie stepped in between me on the toilet and Sylvia on the sink to make room for Reece to get out of the way. I had to laugh when Reece pulled back the plastic shower curtain and climbed into the tub and sat down and extended her legs like she was taking a bath.

Julie moved in front of me and turned around facing the tub. She hoisted up her mid-thigh length flowing skirt and spread her legs. She was sans panties too and the sight of her perfect ass, hips and slender waist lifted my cock even harder. She inched back over my thighs and reached between her legs to capture my bouncing cock and pulled it to her sex. I anticipated Julie pushing her pussy down my cock and I was surprised when she cocked her hips forward and set her anus on my knob. She looked around at me with a sly look on her face and whispered, "Fuck my ass, Dex." Then she pushed down just hard enough to push my glans inside her ass. She groaned hard and her body went rigid.

Julie took a moment to relax herself and then steadily pushed herself all the way down until my pubic hairs on my balls tickled her pussy. She stayed there for several moments as I watched June and Sylvia swapping places. Sylvia went down on her knees and attacked June's pussy. June arched her back and leaned against the mirror over the sink. She grabbed Sylvia's head and held her in place while Sylvia slurped and licked and lapped all around June's sex.

When Julie started moving again, I rocked my hips down pulling my cock slowly from her ass. She groaned and arched her back as she lifted her head and seethed air in through her clenched teeth. "Fuck, Yes," she said.

The bathroom door opened again for a moment and then shut with a, "Sorry," from a female voice. June's and Julie's faces were the only faces the person could have seen. I was not visible past June's body. I had just barely enough rational thought to think, "Good, I'm glad no one saw me in here fucking the twins. If not already, the girl, who poked her head in the door, would be spreading the word that June and Julie were engaged in lesbian sex on the third floor.

I picked up my pace fucking Julie's ass and she wailed out her pleasure. I pulled the top of her dress down over her breasts causing the sleeves to pull down her arms. I cradled her tits and thumbed her nipples. She grabbed my hands and held them as she writhed around on my cock.

June groaned hard as her face scrunched up and her eyes pinched shut and her mouth fell open in a silent scream. Seconds later she drove her hips forward at Sylvia and almost knocked her over from her squatting position. June's body snapped back and then forward again and Sylvia was forced to pull her face back from June's pussy. She replaced her lips and tongue with her fingers and drove June through her orgasm until she let her knees collapse down into Sylvia's arms. They kissed passionately.

The pressure on my cock from Julie's ass was amazing and my orgasm was coming on fast. I flexed my cock, hoping that it would push Julie over into her orgasm. She screeched and leaned back against my chest as she pulled her dress up to her waist as a powerful 'squirt' erupted from her pussy. I was still pumping my cock in her ass and was initially unaware of Julie's 'squirt'. Then Reece, pulled her face away, but it was too late. Reece was soaked. She pulled the plastic shower curtain to block any further shots. Julie screeched again and another powerful stream splashed off the curtain and ran down the plastic to the shower mat.

Julie was jumping around in my lap and I held her there because I was about to get crushed by my orgasm. When I let go of my first rocket of Jizz. Julie yelled, "Oh fuck. YESSSS." I launched me hips upward with each cum-shot. Julie made like she needed to get off me but I didn't want to spray cum around the bathroom, so I held on to her.

June and Sylvia watched in awe as Julie sprayed her 'squirt' half-way up the shower curtain, before subsequent surges became less powerful. Sylvia glanced into the tub and burst out laughing at the sight of Reece, who was pretty wet.

I blasted Julie with shot after shot and Julie said, "Fuck, you're filling me up. I'm going to be a mess." I chuckled because I knew without panties on, she'd leak cum from her ass for the rest of the night. I helped her off my cock and she turned to watch my cock deflating.

June looked down longingly but she seemed sexually satisfied. She did say to Julie, "I get first dibs at home." Julie giggled and nodded as she pulled her dress up her arms and chest and straightened her dress down her legs.

I guess Reece decided that since she was naked anyway, that she'd take a quick shower to clean Julie's 'squirt' from her hair and face. She pulled her legs in and removed her heels and stood up as she pulled the rest of the shower curtain into place and turned on the water.

I struggled up off the toilet and my legs stung from the lack of blood flow. I flexed them and asked Sylvia to check to see if I could escape the tiny bathroom without being seen. She understood and pulled her metallic top back on and tugged her skirt down before making her way to the door as I pulled my pants up over my limp dick.

Sylvia opened the door and stuck her head out of the bathroom. At the moment, no one was in sight and she motioned for me to go. I shot through the open door and immediately realized that I wouldn't be unseen for long as I could hear footsteps coming up the third-floor stairs. There was no were to hide and I made an instant decision and sat down on a chair at the end of the hall.

A girl, that I'd not seen before came around the corner and down the hall. She stopped and looked at me. She said, "Are you part of what is going on in there?" She pointed at the bathroom door.

I looked at the door she was pointing at and said, "No. But I think my friends are. I heard the shower come on. I don't know what is going on but I need to go and they are riding with me."

The girl knocked on the door and said, "I'm coming in." The shower went off and we could hear the shower curtain slash back on the curtain bar. No one inside said anything so the girl opened the door. Sylvia was sitting on the toilet and June and Julie were wrestling for position at the sink as they poked at their hair. Reece was standing on the shower mat dripping water and she furled a bath towel around herself. The four of them turned to look at the new arrival and me looking in from the chair in the hall.

Before the girl could say anything, June and Julie pushed past her as Julie said, "Hi Nicky, great party."

Reece said, "Sorry, I threw up on myself. Too much booze, I guess. I hope you don't mind." She loosened her towel around her body and started drying her hair with it, which left the rest of her body exposed. The girl was embarrassed by Reece's nudity but she checked Reece out for a moment and then pulled the door shut. She looked down at me and said, "Are they with you?" I nodded and she continued, "It looks like they will be with you in a moment." She shut the door and turned as she mumbled, "Fuck. What a body." She walked back down the hall and down the stairs without another word.

Sylvia came out and giggled softly as she sat down in my lap and through her arms around my neck and threw a lip-lock on me. She pulled back and said, "That was quick thinking." I smiled and nodded. Sylvia left the door open and I watched Reece wiggle into her leather mini-skirt which was a struggle because of her damp body. She sat on the tub edge and pulled on her heels before throwing her chain-mail top over her head. Her hair was wet and she drew her fingers through it to do what she could with it.

Sylvia stood and Reece slid into her spot and she kissed me too. She said, "Great party, huh?" I laughed and nodded as she threw her hair around spraying water droplets all over me before she got up. We went down the narrow stairway in single file to the second floor. We encountered several girls there who were all snickering into their hands as they watched us parade by and down to the first floor. No one paid any attention to us down there except to gawk at Reece and Sylvia as we headed for the front door.

June and Julie were already in the back seat of my car when we got there. Julie slid over to the middle to make room for Reece. I held open her rear door and she flashed her naked pussy at me before pulling her legs in. I opened the passenger front door and Sylvia did the same thing before pulling her legs in. She giggled as I ogled her and waggled my tongue at her.

I heard the jangling of the chain-meal top from the back seat. I glanced back in the rear-view mirror and saw Reece pulling her top over her head. She clutched her breasts and said, "I don't now how you guys can wear that. The liner made it better, but it rubbed my nipples raw." She tenderly caressed them.

June and Julie laughed and Julie said, "Yeah. We only wore them once. I had forgotten the reason why." Sylvia didn't take hers off but she had her hands underneath, clutching onto her tits to prevent them from becoming rawer.

Sylvia looked over at me as we drove away from the Sorority house and said, "I had a wonderful time. It's been a long time since I attended one of these things. They're always crazy ... but always fun." I smiled at her but offered no comment.

It was late and Sylvia and Reece were leaving early in the morning. June, Julie and I had classes but nothing too early. I would accommodate any sleeping arrangement the girls wanted but I was glad that the twins trudged up the stairs to their room, tossing 'good nights' over their shoulders as they went.

Reece was carrying her top and the cold October air tightened up her nipples. Sylvia was still cradling her breasts under her gold-tone chain-mail top. She discarded it the second we walked in side. We went straight to my bedroom and turned on the shower. Sylvia said, "Wow, I really need this. I've been squishing around in your cum since we left the party. I'm afraid to look at my leather skirt."

Reece laughed and said, "There was no way I was walking out of that house soaked from Julie's 'squirt'." Sylvia laughed and nodded as I adjusted the temperature of the shower and opened the glass door and made like a matador to the bull to usher them inside.

We hugged and kissed as we lathered each other up. Some of the kissing turned passionate but other than some fondling and teasing, the sex seemed secondary. I guess we were all feeling down because of their pending departure. I didn't know when I'd see them again. I felt bad about my reaction to Reece's news about transferring, but that was how I felt. We just held each other tight under the spray of the shower head. My little head had other plans as I would expect, being surrounded by two gorgeous and naked women.

I took my position in bed between Reece and Sylvia and as usual, each of them latched onto their own half of my semi-erect cock. Kisses were made all around before Reece cuddled up to me on her side facing me with her head resting half on her pillow and half on my shoulder. Sylvia snuggled up on the other side with her head fully on my shoulder, her hand on my dick and her top leg draped over one of mine. Sylvia had the bottom half of my dick and she slid her hand lower and cradled my balls. She didn't move her hand after that and it wasn't more than a couple minutes before Sylvia was doing her 'poofing' snore.

Reece giggled in her amusement of her sister's gentle snoring and she lifted herself a little to look over at her. She softly whispered, "She does that a lot. It's so cute." I just nodded and she cuddled back down and kissed me on the shoulder. I rolled my head toward her and kissed her on the forehead. She 'cooed' and that was the last thing I remember.

It felt like I'd been asleep for fifteen minutes when I was nudged awake. It was still dark and I glanced at the clock. It was nearly six o'clock. I often got up earlier. In the gloom, I could see Sylvia standing by the bed. She gently nudged me again and whispered, "Let's go out to the hot tub. We need to talk." I knew this was coming and I groaned softly and slowly slid out from under Reece's hand.

I made a couple cups of coffee in the Keurig machine and we carried our stainless-steel 'YETI' cups across the frosted grass in the nude and got into the hot tub. We luxuriated in the hot water up to our necks to ward off the effects of the quick, but cold trip across the lawn. As our body temperatures rose, we pulled ourselves up on the seat and I sipped on my coffee. Sylvia did the same and then started, "I saw your reaction to Reece's news about transferring."

"Yeah, I figured you did. Reece was too excited to notice, I guess. She caught me by surprise," I replied.

Sylvia took a sip and continued, "The surprise made your reaction all the more real and I get it. I do." She turned to face me. Her shoulders were above the water but her boobs were below. She smiled slightly and said, "I had a good friend in college. She was with her boyfriend since high school. She never dated anyone else and their relationship was all she knew. She was happy with him and talked about him constantly. It was kind of annoying. They talked freely about getting married as soon as they graduated." I took a sip off my cup as I listened.

"I was happy for them until she caught him with her roommate in her bed, no less. She was devastated and he pleaded with her that her roommate had seduced him. It had never happened before and wouldn't happen again. The roommate told a different story and my friend broke it off with him." Sylvia took a sip of coffee and resumed her story. "The boyfriend and her roommate wound up getting married and that lasted less that six months before she filed for an annulment."

Even though I'm not a Catholic, I knew what annulment meant but I didn't know the particulars. In my vernacular, they got divorced. Sylvia was getting to her point and she continued, "I met up with my friend a couple times after graduation for coffee or lunch, and she said that she was surprised how easy it was to get over the boyfriend after all those years together, but the thing she missed the most was loosing out on the freedom to explore what and who she wanted in life during her college years. I don't want that for you. You shouldn't be tied down to one girlfriend like my friend was. She always regretted that. Enjoy your freedom."

Sylvia snickered and said, "From what I've seen, you're pretty good at it. Reece has no intention of putting any pressure on you to be together all the time. We've had this conversation already. We just like your cock, that's all." She took a quick sip from her cup and glanced up at me with an odd smile on her face.