Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June interjected that maybe they could take advantage of this fact and she came over to me and climbed one leg over my lap and sat down gently. She leaned in and kissed me and I kissed her back. She wasted no more time and she lifted herself high on her knees and pulled my cock to her sex. Emma was fascinated and came over and sat beside me to get a good look. Her nipples were rock hard and she was breathing erratically. She diddled her pussy while she watched June groan as she sank down my shaft. I was forced to let out a groan too and Emma looked to see if I was waking up. June said, "Oh my God, Julie. You absolutely have to try this. I've had sex before but this is incredible."

Julie smiled at Emma, who was nearly hyperventilating, and asked, "Do you want to go next?" Emma looked at my cock sliding in and out of June's pussy and her fingers ramped up in hers. She looked at Julie and vigorously nodded. June grinned at me and I had all I could do to not do the same.

June fucked herself through an orgasm which thrilled Emma even more. She said, "Damn, June. I've never had an orgasm on a cock before. That looked awesome. June fucked me until her pussy stopped clenching and then she pulled herself off to the side opposite Emma.

Emma didn't waste a moment as she took June's position in my lap. She did the same thing that June had done and pulled my gooey cock to her sex and pushed herself on the knob and stopped. She groaned hard and said, "Oh my gawwdd." She cautiously placed her hands on my shoulders and started rolling her hips forward and back. She was being careful with the depth but soon enough determined that she could take almost all of me before she hit her depth. She grinned at June and Julie and started a normal fucking rhythm motion. I let her take full control, but I did cup her big breasts in my hands and Emma froze in place until Julie gave her the okay.

I fingered her nipples and Emma groan and rolled her hips around on my cock. I felt an orgasm way far away, but building, and I gently added my hip motion to hers. She found a motion or a spot that suited her and she groaned and said, "Oh my God. Yes. Right there." She worked that spot or motion until she exploded into her own orgasm. She screamed when she felt it crashing over her like a wave and then realized that it was pretty loud and she stifled the noises of her climax with her hand to her mouth.

I felt her tight pussy grab my cock and quickly began clenching on my shaft. Her eyes were slammed shut as her mouth hung open and a steady stream of "OH .. OH .. OH's" burst from her lungs. They were stifled by her hand.

Her eyes opened and she muttered, "That was incredible. Better than I imagined." When her pulsing pussy stopped, she started to pull herself up my shaft and she stopped and went wide eyed. She turned to look at Julie, who was anxiously waiting her turn. Her body shuddered half-way up my cock and in a trembling voice said, "Oh my God. I think I'm going to cum again." Her body went rigid as her shuddering body seemed to start vibrating.

Emma dipped her head and a groan started deep in her throat. Her fingers went to her pussy and then she pulled herself off quickly and spun around to sit beside me on the couch as her hips began flailing as her fingers dug into her quivering pussy. She was in fact having another orgasm.

Julie watched in total fascination as Emma flailed on the sofa beside me. Then she took notice of my available cock and quickly moved herself into my lap. June took a risk that Emma and her roommate, Eva were enjoying lesbian sex together even though neither had revealed much to prove it. As soon as Emma sprawled on the sofa beside me, engulfed in a huge orgasm, June crawled in between Emma's spread legs and pushed her lips to Emma's quaking pussy.

Emma reacted violently to June's contact in just the way that June and Julie had hoped. Emma grabbed June's head and pulled her face hard into her sex and screamed again. She was gasping for air and chanting a mantra of, "Oh my gawwdd. Oh my gawwdd." Emma compounded her grip on June's head by grinding her pelvis on June's lips and tongue. Julie was vigorously riding my cock as we both watched what was happening beside us. We grinned at each other.

Emma pulled back her hands when June grabbed Emma's big tits and mauled them. Emma groaned loudly. She couldn't have care less if she woke me from me from the grave. She was in her own world; in her own heaven.

June and Julie made eye contact and grinned at each other. I reached for Julie's tits and fondled them the way she liked and Julie groaned and increased her pace as Emma exploded into another orgasm induced by June's tongue. Emma screeched and flailed everywhere and June struggled to hang on. Emma's orgasm got to Julie and I could feel her crest and start clamping on my cock as she fell forward to my chest. I held her to me. I wasn't in fake-sleepwalking mode anymore as I hugged and kissed Julie's shoulder and neck as she groaned and pulsed her way through her orgasm. I was still hard in her and I was so close to blowing my wad.

Julie seemed to know that I was close and when she could muster the coordination, she began rocking her hips on my cock and it didn't take but three times and I humped up and gulped in air and violently expelled it along with a long loud, "YYYUUNNGGGG," and many hard powerful cum-shots. Julie whimpered in my arms. As I launched each one, my hips fired upward and Julie groaned into my shoulder.

Julie and Emma recovered from their orgasms together as June was trying hard to push Emma into another one, but Emma was on another mission. She pushed June's face back and pushed Julie off my cock to the sofa on the other side and then she scrambled across my lap to push her face into Julie's pussy and began slurping up cum that was leaking from her. Julie had a shocked look on her face as June came up to see. June giggled and looked at me.

Julie turned her body so she was leaning back against the arm of the sofa. Her legs were spread wide as Emma burrowed her face into Julie's pussy. Emma's naked body laid across my lap compressing my softening cock between us. Emma was on her knees on the opposite side with her ass lifted high in the air. June couldn't resist that and she crawled up on the sofa and buried her face back in Emma's pussy. I couldn't reach June's pussy, but she could and she began diddling herself in a furious motion.

Everyone had forgot about me sitting in the middle of this pile of naked girls. No one cared if I was awake or not. Emma's ass was right in my face and I leaned down and kissed it. It got no reaction from Emma but she sure did when I rimmed her anus with my index finger. She groaned into Julie's pussy and surprisingly, pushing her ass back at my finger. June's tongue was vigorously working a couple inches under my finger as I gently pushed it inside. Emma pulled out of Julie's pussy to gasp for air and mutter, "Oh fuck, Yes. Your finger is bigger than Eva's," and there it was. Confirmation.

Emma looked back at me and grinned hard when she realized that I was looking at her without the creepy eyes, fully awake. Emma said, "OOOOPPPSSS. Hey guys, he's awake. We're busted." Julie and June didn't even look and started laughing. Julie pulled Emma's face back into her sex and June resumed her attack on Emma's pussy while I pushed my index finger deeper in Emma's ass.

It wasn't long before Emma announced, "OH GOD. I'MMM CUMMMINNGGG AGAINNNN." She lifted her ass to push my finger deeper and provide more room for June's tongue to work. With Emma's announcement, Julie went rigid and clamped her thighs to Emma's head and began humping her hips on Emma's lips and tongue. She screeched into her own orgasm.

Things slowed down after that and Emma extricated her face from between Julie's thighs. It was wet from Julie's juices and my cum. She pushed herself up on her hands, which released my flaccid dick. She held it with one hand as she came up on her knees forcing June away. She rolled my dick around in her hand and said, "Jesus, it's big when its soft." She sucked the knob between her lips and pulled off with a 'pop', as she swiveled her feet to the floor and sat beside me. June moved between my legs and sucked my limp dick all the way to my balls. Emma giggled and said, "You're going to have to show me how you do that. Fuck, June. You've got some skills on cocks and pussies." She ran her hand down through her wet pussy and cooed her total contentment.

I'm sure June could have sucked me back up to hard easily enough but she pulled off after a couple cycles that turned out to be June lashing my cock clean with her tongue.

We all spent some time gathering our breathing. Emma was still lazily running her fingers through her sex. Her eyes were closed and she occasionally lurched upward when her fingers touched her hypersensitive clitoris.

I wondered what Emma's reaction to all this would be. She had no reason to belief my sleepwalking was a ruse. I had just woken up at the end. Would she be embarrassed to be naked in front of me. Would she be embarrassed at taking advantage of a sleepwalking cock. She revealed that she was none of these when she looked at me and cryptically said, "What would you like for breakfast."

It took me a moment to realize what she meant. I grinned and said, "Pancakes would be nice."

June looked at Julie, sprawled on the end of the sofa and said, "It looks like we've created a monster."

My erection was already growing and Julie watched it pull up off my hip and roll onto my stomach and when it lifted up off my stomach, Julie said, "Speaking of monster. There it is." The three girls burst out laughing.

Emma pulled herself to her feet and then pulled June and then Julie up with her. She led them out to the kitchen and I could hear them whispering and giggling. My cock was looking for some attention, so I stroked it with my hand, waiting for their return.

The girls came back in the family room and Emma was working her cell phone. June and Julie sat down on either side of me and replaced my stroking hand with their own as Emma started talking into her phone: "Hi Eva. Are you at the dorm?... Yes, I'm still at June and Julie's house. ... No. I'm staying here tonight. You won't believe what's happened here. ... Listen. You have to get over here now. You really don't want to miss this." A moment later, Emma turned to us and grinned as she said into the phone, "Yes. You were right. They do eat beaver." June and Julie started laughing. "Yeah. Yeah. But it's more than that. Their housemate, Dex? He was sleepwalking tonight with the biggest cock ever hanging out of his boxers. ... "Seriously, you don't want to miss this. ... No. No. He's awake now and we are all going to his bed for an orgy. You'd better hurry if you want in on this. When is the next time you'll get cock and beaver at the same time?" Emma grinned as she looked at us across the room. "Okay. Okay. I'll hold down the fort until you get here. ... Yeah. Okay."

Emma ended the call and shrieked as she jumped in the air. Her big breasts followed like a bowl of jello as they went everywhere. Emma looked over at the three of us and came over in front of me and looked at Julie and said, as if I wasn't even there, "Can he hold up his end with four of us? I'd like for Eva to get some."

Julie didn't reveal any knowledge of my sexual endurance as she shrugged her shoulders and said, "I have no idea. This is our first time with him, but from what I've seen so far; holy shit." June just snickered into her hand. I flexed my hard cock in June and Julie's hand to let Emma know that I was still in the game.

Emma giggled at the sudden lurch of my cock and said, "He's sure given me all I can handle."

Julie said, "Yeah, and us too." I flexed hard again and held it as long as I could.

We left the family room and the four of us got into my bed. It was tight quarters with one more on the way. We'd figure it out. We'd done okay with June, Julie, Sylvia, Reece and me. That memory made my cock harden even more.

Five minutes later we heard a car screech into the driveway and a half-minute later the front doorbell rang. Emma leaped out of bed and ran naked to the front door. Her tits went everywhere. When the door was pulled open, we heard Eva say, "Emma! You're naked!"

Emma said, "Yeah. Hurry. Get out of those clothes. We're all waiting. You're not going to fucking believe this."

When Emma and Eva appeared at the doorway of my bedroom, Emma was giddy with excitement and Eva seemed cautious as she slowly unbuttoning her shirt. The ceiling light was on so everyone could see and when Eva's eyes scanned June and Julie's amazing bodies and then found my pulsing cock, her eyes went wide and she mumbled, "Oh my God, Emma. You weren't even exaggerating. Holy crap."

June giggled and said, "Who knew. Come on, join us." Eva hurriedly stripped off her clothes. Eva is taller than Emma but a little shorter than the twins. She had her long straight blonde hair in pony-tails on the sides of her head, giving her the Margo Robbie look as the Harley Quinn character in the movies. All she needed was the messy application of bright red lipstick. She was slim, but not athletically slim. Her waist and hips gave her erotic curves and her breasts were average and firm with nipples that pointed up slightly. She has a cute face with big blue eyes and a wide mouth, which added to the Harley Quinn look. Her lips turned upward at both ends. Her cute little nose went unnoticed.

Emma moved in close to Eva and pressed her pubic mound to Eva's shapely ass and said, "It's your choice but there's no hurry. Dex has unbelievable staying power and beware; he cums a lot." Eva grinned at she looked from June to Me to Julie like she couldn't decide to open which package at Christmas.

June and Julie were sharing my cock in their hands with Julie on the knob end and June at the base. I didn't need any manual stimulation to keep me up. I was stimulated enough already by the four beautiful naked bodies around me. A thought flashed through my mind, 'There's not a guy alive that wouldn't kill to be in my place right now.'

Eva turned back to Emma and said, "Did you get off on his cock? You've always said that you hoped that would happen someday."

Emma broke into a huge grin and her eyes went wide as she nodded. "It was amazing. I was cautious at first because it's so big, but I guess pussies are one size fits all." Eva giggled at that and made her choice. She made a bee-line onto the bed and grabbed my cock as June and Julie pulled their hands back. Julie motioned Emma to the bed and a huge grin took over her face as she crawled onto the bed beside Eva and rolled onto her back as Julie formed the top half of a sixty-nine. In moments Emma and Julie were moaning. Eva looked at their union and acted like she wasn't sure she had made the right choice.

Eva was on her knees and elbows between my legs as she tentatively kissed and licked my cock. June moved to the bottom of the bed and rolled on to her back and maneuver her face under Eva's sex. Eva's wide mouth had just locked on the ridge of my knob when June pushed her tongue up into Eva's wet pussy. Eva screeched around my cock and her movement forward pushed my cock further down her into her mouth. She gagged and pulled all the way off. She looked down between her hanging boobs to see June's head. She muttered, "Oh fuck. This is awesome." She pushed her lips back on my cock and just held it with her lips as she jerked me off with both hands and got a rhythm going, and then started rocking her lips a few inches down my cock and back again. This was the most common type of blow job that I had experienced and it did the job just fine.

Moans and groans filled the room and Eva was the first to burst into an orgasm from June's tongue and Emma followed only moments later. Eva just stopped what she was doing as she rocked through her orgasm. When she recovered, she looked like a girl with a plan and she pulled back off my cock and turned around and backed her ass onto my stomach before guiding my cock to her pussy. I had to come up on my elbows so my cock could be pulled that far down. She slid down off my stomach and lifted herself up and on my knob. She was cautious, like Emma had been, as she slowly rolled her hips forward and let herself fall down my shaft.

Eva had to put the rest of her plan on hold for a moment as she stopped and groaned and mumbled, "Fuck. Big." She moaned and motioned for June to turn around, which she promptly did. June pushed her pelvis between my spread legs and lifted her legs over mine with her feet at my hips. Eva bent forward, pulling my cock with her, and shoved her tongue into June's pussy. June groaned and lifted her hips to help Eva. I was forced to sit up.

Eva was concentrating on June's sex as she started fucking my cock again by lifting herself up with her thighs and dropping back down. I was looking into her puckered anus and watching her pussy slide up and down my vertical shaft. My cock softened a bit because of Eva's angle of attack. The pain diminished with the softer cock.

I wet my thumb in my mouth and then touched it to her anus, just to see what she'd do. Eva's initial response was surprise and she pulled away pulling her pussy all the way up to the ridge. The sound that she moaned into June's pussy was one of pleasure and she pushed back down my shaft which pushed her anus back to my thumb. I rimmed her for a moment and then slowly and gently pushed it into her. She pulled her head from June's sex and looked back at me with pure lust in her eyes. She didn't say a word. She didn't need to. She pushed her face back to June's sex and based on June's response, Eva ramped up her attack. I pushed my thumb in to the knuckle and then started fucking her ass with it as she increased the pace of her fucking motion.

I completely lost track of Emma and Julie until Emma maneuvered her pussy to June's face and Julie maneuvered her sex to Emma's face. We had a four girl, daisy-chain and me fucking Eva's pussy. My cock hardened and I had to pause my participation by physically lifting Eva's body off my cock so I could get into a better, less painful position.

I extracted my legs from the tangle of Eva and June's legs and got up on my knees behind Eva's raised ass. I still had my thumb engaged as I hung onto her ass with my fingers. She pulled her face from June's pussy when I pulled her off me but she grinned when she saw what I was doing and returned her tongue to June's sex. June, Julie and Emma were all moaning and gasping for air.

I pulled out my thumb and replaced it with my cock. Fuck, it was so hard. Eva knew it was coming and the moment I touched her anus with my sloppy knob, she pushed back on it. I pushed forward and in moments, I was inside her. She screamed into June's pussy and yelled, "YES. YES. OH MY GAAWWDD. YES."

I let her take control to make sure I didn't hurt her. I maintained my position when she started pushing back ever so slowly. June, Julie and Emma all had another orgasm and Eva was still pushing herself on my shaft. I stayed patient and let her take what she wanted.

Eva's face was no longer working in June's pussy. Her forehead was on the bed between June's thighs as she groaned with pleasure. Her two pony-tails laid across June's legs. When Eva pushed her butt-cheeks against my thighs, she groaned out, "Oh my ggawwdd. Finally." She bounced her ass off my thighs as if preparing herself like a pole-vaulter preparing for her sprint.

I thought she would pull back away from me and start fucking her ass on my cock. Instead, she muttered into the bed between June's thighs, "Fuck my ass Dex?"

I gripped her hips and pulled us together even tighter than before and Eva groaned out, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus." I eased my cock out and pushed slowly back in and Eva said, "NO. STOP. Stop." I did. "Oh my ggawwddd. I'm gonna cum again and we haven't even started." A long groan of, "OOOHHHHHHH," started out at a low, deep throat rumble and increased in pitch in a warbling, sing-songy wail until only dogs could hear her. I was expecting another vaginal orgasm but got an anal orgasm and I thought she would crush half of my cock with her sphincter, which rapidly began spasming. I wasn't going anywhere.