Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 09

Story Info
Dex gets scammed by a co-ed sex competition.
18.9k words
4.78
20.9k
42

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Dex and the Twins at College

CHAPTER 9

The day passed uneventfully and that night, after another delivered pizza for dinner, we settled in the family room on the sofa together, in the nude, as usual, watching TV. My cell phone emitted an odd series of tones that I'd never heard before. I picked up the phone and looked at the screen. It indicated that I was getting a 'Facetime' call from Mom. I pressed the icon to answer, curious about what Facetime was.

Mom's image appeared on the small screen. She was naked as she casually said, "Hi Baby."

I said, "Hey Mom. This is neat. Why haven't we done this before?" My cock leaped up at the sight of Mom's big round tits. June and Julie both grabbed at the phone as they crowded in to see the little screen.

June laughed and said, "Hi Mom. Love your outfit."

Mom laughed as she bobbled her big tits with her free hand and said, "This old thing?" We all laughed. June grabbed the phone from me and started pressing buttons on the phone and the TV remote and the TV screen flickered and displayed in large screen what had been on the little screen. She pulled out the built-in stand on the phone and propped it up on the coffee table in front of us so we could see all three of us in a small picture on the bottom right of the screen. We were sitting side by side as the twins jerked on my cock. All we could see from Mom's end was her, from her tits up to her face in a close-up.

Mom must have placed her phone on the coffee table in front of her because then we could see her, sitting between Dad on her right and Dr. Issabelle Jaffrey on her left. They were both naked too. Dad waved and said, "Hey guys. Good to see you in the flesh, so to speak." We all laughed.

We were watching on the TV in front of us, so when we waved back our eyes were looking well above the camera on the coffee table and it looked kind of weird. Mom said, "I see that you two girls are taking good care of your brother."

Dr. Jaffrey said, "Hi Dex. Your sisters are at least as beautiful as you said they were. It's nice to meet you girls, finally." I smiled as June kissed me on one cheek while Julie kissed the other as they continued jerking me off. They always liked it when I referred to them as beautiful to other people.

Mom said, "Did you get the package of costumes? We're looking forward to the Halloween party." I nodded and groaned as Julie pushed her lips over my knob and giggled as she looked at herself on the big screen. "The reason I'm calling is that your father has decided to address his sexual issues and Dr. Jaffrey is here to help with her hypnotherapy." I must have had a confused look on my face because Mom clarified, "You know. He avoids eating pussy and his aversion to anal-sex. You know how much I like anal-sex and with you gone. Well, Dr. Jaffrey is hopefully going to get rid of those issues."

I wasn't all that much in favor of this. Dad's aversion to butt-fucking and cunnilingus left me openings to exploit with Mom. Mom loved butt-fucking and I was the only one to satisfy that need." I didn't say anything as Mom pushed her naked body off the couch and out of the picture.

Dr. Jaffrey slid over closer to Dad as he made himself comfortable leaning back into the sofa. Dr. Jaffrey did her hypnosis thing and after a few minutes, Dad was in a trance like I had seen Mom in the doctor's office. Dr. Jaffrey went on about how aroused Dad was getting and she gripped his growing erection and started jerking him off. She looked at the propped-up phone on the coffee table and said, "I miss that cock of yours, Dex. When you come home for break, please come see me." I nodded and groaned as Julie was bobbing her head up and down my shaft as she watched herself and Dr. Jaffrey's actions on TV.

Dr. Jaffrey leaned down and took the same position on Dad's cock as Julie was on mine. Dad was groaning just like I was. Dr. Jaffrey pulled off and asked Dad if he likes oral sex and he vigorously nodded his head. Issabelle dropped down and took another cycle on Dad's cock and pulled back off again. She said, "Do you want to give me oral sex in return."

Dad just shook his head and said, "No. I don't like the taste."

They went back and forth for a few questions and answers and then Dad revealed that he had never actually tasted pussy before. He had just assumed he wouldn't like it. Dr. Jaffrey worked on Dad's subconscious and after some stubbornness on his part, she convinced him to at least try it and he finally agreed. He slid off the sofa to his knees and maneuvered between Issabella's spread legs. She was fingering herself and we could see her glistening wet pussy on our TV.

Issabella guided Dad down between her thighs and instructed him on what to do and telling him that he would love it. Dad did as she instructed, but with some trepidation. He obviously knew exactly what to do. He just hadn't wanted to. Issabella launched forward as Dad apparently drove his tongue into her pussy or had raked her clitoris. We couldn't see because Dad's body was in the way. Then the picture jostled and the camera angle moved to shoot down into Dr. Jaffrey's lap. Mom must have moved the camera to give us a close up shot. I laughed because after Dad decided that he really liked it, he was really getting down in it. We could hear him slurping up her juices.

Mom appeared on camera again as she sat down beside them and Dad pulled out of Dr. Jaffrey's pussy and buried his face in Mom's pussy. Mom must have handed the phone to Dr. Jaffrey because we were watching both of Mom's hands holding Dad's face in her crotch. She was moaning and then said, "Oh my God, Jarod. Finally. Oh fuck. That's wonderful. Yes." It didn't take very long before Mom burst into an orgasm as the slurping noises got louder.

When Dad pulled out of Mom's sex, Dr. Jaffrey said, "It tastes good doesn't it?" Dad nodded and licked his lips and moved back to Dr. Jaffrey's pussy. She let him go and giggled at Mom and said, "Maddy, we may have created a monster." Mom laughed as Issabella launched back against the sofa as she groaned, "Oh fuck. Yes. Be careful of that clit Jarod. It's very sensitive." She flailed her head to the side and groaned, "Fuck, Maddy. I'm gonna cum. Jesus." We could hear Mom laugh. Dr. Jaffrey thrashed around on the sofa with Dad hanging on for dear life. He stayed right with her until she began to come down. He pulled back and Mom put the camera close to him for us to see his glistening, wet face. He wiped his cheeks with his forearm and smiled at the camera.

Julie was watching the TV more than she was sucking on my cock and June told her that it was her turn. Julie pulled off and June took her place sucking my cock and watching the TV. I was curious about how Mom and Issabella were going to cure Dad of his aversion to anal sex. I already knew his reason. 'It's dirty.' As with his oral sex problem; he had never tried it. I remembered that I'd had the same thought, but I would have put my cock in an electric socket, if Mom wanted it there.

Mom moved the camera down to show us all that Dad had a hard erection as he stood up in front of Dr. Jaffrey. She watched it bobbing up and down in front of her face. She seemed to be in a trance too as she bent forward and sucked just his velvety crown between her lips. We could hear Mom giggling. Dr. Jaffrey was looking up into Dad's face.

She was working on his 'spot' and then pulled her lips off. She confirmed that he was still under hypnosis and explained that he was in a light sleep, susceptible to suggestion but partially aware of what was going on. She got up on her knees on the sofa with her back to Dad and waggled her ass at him. She said, "Jarrod, I want you to fuck me doggy style. You like that position, don't you?" Dad vigorously nodded and moved in behind Dr. Jaffrey with his cock in his hand. Mom, moved the camera around to give us a good view.

As Dad zeroed in on Issabella's pussy, June pulled off my cock and slid into my lap, facing the TV and positioned my cock to her pussy. I was barely tall enough to see over June's shoulder to watch Dad push his cock into Issabella's pussy. She moaned hard as he buried his cock in her from behind. June let herself slide down my cock at the same time, with the same moan. I cupped my hands under her ass to help lift her up and down. She cupped her own breasts and fingered her nipples.

Mom said, "Fuck him good, baby girl," and she did.

Dad was pounding his cock into Dr. Jaffrey's pussy and both were gasping for air. We could hear Mom say, "Don't cum in her Jarod, I want my turn." After Issabella relayed Mom's words, he slowed his pace and slowly pushed his cock in and out, accompanied by Dr. Jaffrey's moans.

Dr. Jaffrey was thoroughly enjoying herself but she instructed Dad to pull out and Fuck Maddy the same way. She said, "Maddy's pussy is going to be very tight and hot. You're going to love the sensation.

The camera jostled around as it was transferred to Dr. Jaffrey and when the picture stabilized, it showed Mom, with her knees on the sofa with her arms on the back, looking back at Dad's sloppy, wet cock as he moved over. She waggled her ass the same way Dr. Jaffrey had. She had the biggest grin on her face as Dad move up behind her. I could already tell what the plan was.

June's body went spastic as she burst into an orgasm. Mine was building but was still far away. I was aware of how fast it could spiral in on me though, and the view of Mom's waggling ass and the thought of where Dad's cock was going seemed to yank it right up to the top.

When Dad got his cock close to Mom's pussy, Mom rolled her hips down to position her anus where her pussy was a moment ago. In his trance, he didn't register the resistance and Mom pushed her sphincter onto his cock. She groaned hard and so did Dad. He muttered, "Fuck, Maddy. You're so tight." Mom laughed and pushed her ass further onto his cock. Dad muttered, "Maddy, honey. You're on fire. Jesus, baby." The camera came in close on Dad's cock appearing and disappearing into Mom's ass. She was delirious and was thrashing her head along the back of the sofa when the camera came back to a full body shot.

In little more than a minute, Dad let out a sudden groan and so did I as I drove my hips, along with my first cum-shot, into June's pussy. She screamed hard and we heard Dr. Jaffrey's voice say, "OOOO. That sounds nice." I grabbed June's tits and thrashed my hips up and down, launching my load in hard spurts that caused June to groan with each of them.

Dad was really getting into fucking Mom's ass as he changed his pace from slow to fast. Mom exploded into an orgasm with her fingers buried deep in her pussy. Dad didn't stop and when it was obvious that he was going to blow, Mom groaned hard into another orgasm. Dr. Jaffrey's voice said simply, "Beautiful."

With a gentle push from Julie, June rolled off my lap taking my still hard cock with her. I had to roll with her until I came out. As soon as I came back up to sitting, Julie dropped her ass into my lap and guided my cock into her pussy.

Dad groaned out, "UUNNGGGG," as his hips launched hard at Mom's ass.

Mom groaned out, "Oh God, Jarrod. YESSSSS. Fill me up."

When Dad was finished, he just stood there with his cock buried in Mom's ass. He was mumbling something about how fucking incredible that was. Dr. Jaffrey instructed Dad to come out of his light trance on the count of three and he did. He seemed completely aware of where he was and what he was doing. His hands were on Mom's hips and he looked down to find his softening cock buried in Mom's ass. The moment of truth came and went as Dad smiled and said, "I'll be damned. That was amazing."

Mom laughed and said, "It certainly was." She slid forward off his cock and collapsed to the sofa in a heap. Dad stood there looking down at his dick as Dr. Jaffrey wrapped a wet facecloth around it and his balls and wiped everything clean. She then knelt and sucked his limp dick into her mouth and lashed her tongue all around and then started a pretty nice blow job. Mom watched with a big grin on her face as she grabbed up the wet facecloth and pushed it between her sex.

Julie was moaning as she furiously drove herself up and down my shaft as she watched Dr. Jaffrey suck Dad's cock. Mom moved off the sofa to join Issabella and they shared Dad's limp dick back and forth. If their intent was to get Dad back up again, they failed. Dad's dick seemed down for the count.

My cock was up for the count as Julie screeched into an orgasm. Mine was no where to be found. I just got harder as Julie flailed in my lap. She fell off to her side when she was done and my cock was so hard that I had to roll with her until she was off. I rolled back to my position and my cock swung back and was pointing at the ceiling and bobbing all around.

Mom looked into her camera and said, "I wish I was there to finish off that monster cock. I can imagine it sliding into my throat."

June slid off the sofa and grabbed our phone off the coffee table. She went to her knees between mine and positioned the cell phone on my stomach at the base of my erection looking back along my cock toward June, who was holding my cock down to point at her. On the TV, I could see my rigid shaft at the bottom of the screen, like in those POV porno clips on the internet. June pushed her lips on my knob and sat back on her heels. I held the camera steady and watched June's face as she locked her lips on my shaft and twisted her head from side to side.

Julie said, "Mom, do the same thing with Dad's cock." Mom giggled and there was a lot of jostling of the view on our TV but finally it settled down. Dad was sitting on the sofa with their camera aiming down his shaft, which surprisingly was coming up again. Mom's face appeared at the end of his cock and she greedily sucked it into her mouth.

As I watched Mom's face slide down Dad's cock toward the camera, I guided June's face down mine. It was easy to imagine Mom sucking my cock as we got into the same rhythm. When Issabella's face appeared next to Mom's, Julie duplicated it as she pushed her face up next to June's. When Mom released Dad's cock to allow Issabella her turn. June pulled off my cock and relinquished control of my shaft to Julie. In my mind, Issabella was now sucking my cock and my orgasm started boiling in my balls.

When Mom and Issabella changed, June and Julie changed too. They couldn't see the action on the big screen but they could on the little cell-phone screen. Mom announced that Dad was getting close and I said, "Good, because I am too."

The goal was obviously for Dad to cum at the same time I did. I let my orgasm come in and then push it back to match where I thought Dad was and when he finally did blow, I was only a second or two behind him. Mom and Dr. Jaffrey pulled off Dad's cock and let him blow his load on their faces. June and Julie did the same and I splattered cum everywhere Julie chose to aim my cock. As usual, I blew considerably more spunk than Dad did. The twins were covered from hair to tits and Mom laughed hard at the camera on Dad's stomach as she took several cum-shots along her cheeks and up along her nose. Dr. Jaffrey took a few shots herself, but Mom had concentrated her aim at herself.

Dr. Jaffrey leaned in and sucked cum off Mom's tits causing her to moan. June did the same to Julie's tits, causing her to moan too. Mom licked cum from Dr. Jaffrey's face and Dr. Jaffrey returned the favor. June and Julie did the same thing on our end. Dad's cock faded much faster than mine.

Mom set her camera back on the coffee table and June did the same on our end. It was obvious that playtime was over as Mom said, "Have you sent out the invitations to our Halloween party?"

Julie was busy wiping missed globs of cum off her forehead but she said, "Yes, Mom. They were sent out weeks ago and as we meet new friends, we invite them too. I'd guess there are more than fifty invitations out there and we have enthusiastic RSVP's from most of those. Most of the invitations went to girls, but there are some guys. Dex hasn't provided many names and they are all girls. He never seems to have guy friends. Everyone knows to come in costume."

Mom asked if Max and Jerry would be here and June told her that they had to work that night and couldn't make it. Julie added that they were okay with it because if they were here, they'd expect exclusive rights and that wasn't in their plans. Julie reminded Mom that no one was to know who she and Dad were. They were just the home owners and hosts and we was just a housemate. Mom giggled and said, "This is going to be so fun. We haven't been to a Halloween party in years. I'm getting excited. We're flying up and renting a car. We'll take a room for one night just to use to get into our costumes before we come there."

When that topic was done, Mom picked up the phone and left the room. We saw only her face as she moved out of the room. She asked me talk privately and I stood and pushed a button on the remote as the picture on the TV disappeared and reappeared on the phone. I walked out to the kitchen. She talked softly, "Dex. Your friend, Sylvia talked to me the last time I had lunch with your father in his office." She winked as she said, 'lunch'. "She said you told her that she should talk to me about Jarod. She is a beautiful woman. You knew I'd be uumm ... interested in her, didn't you? Did you remember that we'd met last summer?"

I grinned and nodded as I answered her last question first, "Yes Mom. At our combined birthday party." Then I gave her more details of my conversation with Sylvia, "Sylvia confessed her initial interest in Dad when he hired her. She was getting attention from everyone but him and things got awkward. I think that's why she showed interest in me, at least at first. She abandoned her efforts with Dad after she saw your picture in Dad's office. She figured that because you are so gorgeous, he wouldn't have any interest in anyone else. I figured that you might be interested in a tryst with her and she does go that way. She thinks you are incredibly beautiful. If you decided that you wanted to include Dad in a three-way, that would be up to you and him. She just wanted to lay her cards on the table. Oh, by the way, she knows all about our family relations. I guess that my confession prompted her to provide her own."

Mom smiled through the camera and said, "You sly fox. I'm meeting her tomorrow for lunch. I'll see how things go. I'm excited at the prospects." She was walking back into the family room and set the phone on the coffee table again. She sat on the sofa, sandwiching Dad between her and Issabella, who was fondling Dad's limp dick. I walked back to the family room and sat down between the girls, who slid in close to see the little screen. Mom's hand joined Issabella's and she said, "Well. Dr. Jaffrey and I are going to confirm that her therapy worked." We ended our conversation with 'I love you's' to all. The cell phone went dark and the call was over.

That last part where it looked like Mom and Dr. Jaffrey was sucking my cock was amazing. I hadn't even thought about how Dad was seeing June and Julie appear to suck on his cock. I knew that part would be happening for real soon enough.

As I was about to get up, the facetime tone sounded again and I answered the call. It was Mom again. Half of Mom's face was on the screen and behind her, I could see Dr. Jaffrey straddling Dad's hips on her feet as he sat on the sofa with her pussy in his face. He had his hand's clamped on her ass. There was a lot of moaning and groaning in the background. It looked like the hypnosis therapy had worked. Mom said, "I forgot to tell you. We've hired a company who specializes in setting up professional Halloween decorations. We got the okay from the owners. They'll be there most of the day on Saturday. We checked out their work on their website. It's really spooky. We took the sexy/spooky package. The caskets have mattresses in them. Can you imagine; fucking in a casket." I smiled at the thought and Mom said, "I just wanted to let you know to let them in." She looked back over her shoulder at Dad and Dr. Jaffrey and said, "I'd better get back so I don't miss the fun. Bye Baby." The screen went black.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers