Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I headed back to the pool, I realized that my balls were aching a little. It had been quite a day already and I promised Zee that I'd meet her after her shift. There was no question about what she had in mind.

I spent the rest of the afternoon dozing in a lounge chair by the pool. I'd had more than enough to drink and I woke feeling starved. I found a burger stand and practically inhaled a cheeseburger and side of fries. I explored the grounds and facilities. A pool volleyball game was underway in the main pool. Most of the women players were topless, which made for interesting entertainment for the guys, either in the game or on the sidelines.

I continued my exploration and found a small secluded cove with a hidden beach. A young couple was fucking missionary style on a beach towel. Her legs were locked across the guy's ass, pulling him down hard as he plowed into her. There was no one else in sight until I got to the main beach. There were a lot of people of all ages crowded around a small shack in the soft white sand. I walked over expecting that the shack was a bar and it was. Most of the people there were college-age men and women. I blended right in, except that I towered over everyone and either that or my over-stuffed speedo garnered a lot of attention from the women.

I ordered a beer when I got close enough to the bar. I had to reach over the crowd to get the plastic glass from the bartender. I noticed a group of three college-age hotties looking and giggling with their hands to their mouths. The tallest of the three was a small-busted blonde with a sultry look in her big beautiful eyes. She reminded me of Mandy. I couldn't pull my eyes from hers. They all had glasses of beer in their free hands. A year ago, I would have been very uncomfortable in this situation and there was no way anyone would have got me to wear a speedo. Today, I was feeling comfortable in my own skin and I was checking the three out as much as they were checking me out. I smiled at the blonde in the middle and raised my glass to toast to her. She grinned and looked away as if she was embarrassed that I could read her mind. The other two noticed the repartee and laughed at their blonde friend.

At another time, when my little head was less busy, the tingling sensation and movement would have made it easy for them to read my mind. They were all attractive but the tall blonde held my attention. My dick didn't give what I was thinking away. I guess it was plain worn out. It just laid there in the only position that was decent with my glans pushed horizontally to my left hip. Decent was a relative term.

Several of the guys were giving me irritated looks as their girlfriends were gawking at me. A sheen of perspiration covered my body and one of the girlfriends let her fingers slide across my abs and obliques as I moved past her heading for the trio. She had a lusty look in her eyes as she pursed her plump lips into an air-kiss. I just smiled at her and continued on my way.

As I approached the trio, the blonde's big eyes were locked onto me and I was looking only at her. Mandy's face flashed through my mind again and was gone. She was wearing a big floppy brimmed hat and she dipped her head lower to shade those eyes from the setting sun behind me. The brunette to the blonde's right started fussing with her hair and either unwittingly or not, lifted her posture, and pulled her shoulders back to enhance her major asset, her big boobs. The attractive redhead to the blondes left laughed at the brunette's posturing. She knew where I was heading.

My attention was on the blonde, as flashes of Mandy's face and body coursed through my mind, but I was polite and addressed the three of them to introduce myself. I glanced around quickly to see if they were accompanied by any guys. I should have done that before I came over. They were alone.

The crowd was thinning as everyone went to the edge of the gently lapping ocean to watch the sunset. The three of us went to sit on their towels, spread on the beach. When the red-hot orb touched the horizon, I almost expected to see steam. Three minutes later, it was gone and the few clouds, far out to sea, radiated the red-orange and silver glow. A lot of cameras were clicking away. It was a beautiful sunset.

The blonde's name was Laura. The brunette had introduced herself as Charlotte as she offered her hand to fiddle her middle finger in the palm of my hand. She had a coquettish smile on her cherubic face as she looked for my reaction. I shook her hand, indifferent to her flirting. She was much shorter than Laura. She had large plump breasts, straining her bikini top. She was plump in the hips and thighs too, but her confidence seemed to radiate. She wasn't hard to look at. The redhead introduced herself as Wilma. I couldn't help envisioning a porno cartoon, I'd seen on the internet of a redheaded Wilma Flintstone sucking Barney Rubble's cock, while Fred fucked Betty in the background. Wilma was indifferent to me from the start and didn't participate in any of the conversations.

Charlotte, or Charlie, as her friends called her was funny and charming as she hogged the conversation until it was clear where my attention was and she suggested that she and Wilma go up the beach to the Pool Bar to get more beers. I turned toward the Beach Bar and saw that they were closing down. Wilma was more than happy to leave and she was the first to her feet.

Laura and I talked for a long time as dusk was displaced by darkness and we were the only ones still on the beach. She and her friends were juniors at a mid-west university. Even though she had a svelte, athletic body like Mandy's, she had no interest in athletics, other than ballet dancing when she was a kid. She was giving me all the signals but I had already realized that I had stayed because she made me think of Mandy.

It was pretty dark by the time Charlie and Wilma returned with armfuls of beer cans. I took one. I couldn't read the brand in the dark. I offered to walk them back to civilization but they declined and I headed back to my room alone. I worried about their safety, but there were three of them. They should be okay.

I took a long, hot shower in my room to wash off the sand and sex. I stroked my hanging dick a few times and felt that familiar tingle growing and I knew I'd be okay for my date with Zee. With a towel wrapped around my waist, I opened the door to the twin's adjoining room. They were fully dressed, watching the TV. June said, "You're back. You must have had an interesting afternoon. Were you with those two older women all this time?" I chuckled as she referred to the thirty-something Emma and Lexi as elderly like they were seventy. I told her that I had scoped out the resort and was on the beach.

Mom appeared in the open door to their adjoining room. She was dressed kind of fancy and was pushing the stud of a pierced earring into place. She said, "We're going to dinner at the steak restaurant. You'll need to wear long pants. I don't think you need to wear a sport-coat but wear one anyway, just in case." Dad appeared behind Mom and grabbed her hips and pushed himself to her ass. Mom giggled and waggled her spectacular ass on his crotch. "Jarod? Didn't you get enough this afternoon with Petra?"

Dad laughed and said, "I can never get enough of your ass." She pushed back at him and they both laughed.

Julie giggled and said, "Jesus Dad. Get a room. Oh, wait. You have one." Mom turned and pressed her body to Dad's and kissed him. He walked her back into their room and slammed the door.

June hunched her shoulder and said, "Now we don't know if they are going to dinner or eating in." Julie laughed at her pun. June urged me to get dressed so I went back to my room and dropped my towel just as Julie walked in and sat down on the bed to watch me get dressed. I pulled on a pair of dress pants and a coral colored knit pull-over shirt. I sat beside Julie and pulled a pair of dress shoes on my sockless feet. I was ready to go. Julie and I went back to her room and listened at the door to Mom and Dad's room trying to determine if we were going alone or not. Julie opened the door to their room and we saw Dad sitting on the edge of the bed with Mom on her knees between his feet. Her head was bobbing up and down in his lap. He grinned at us when he saw us watching. He held up one finger as he pitched his head back with a loud groan and launched his load into her mouth. She easily took it all and swallowed.

When Mom was satisfied that Dad was done, she pulled off and licked Dad's cock all over and sat back and looked at us. She giggled and said, "My bad. I guess I'm having my dessert before the meal. Are you guys ready to go?" Dad helped her up and then he stuffed his dick back in his pants. Julie spotted some escaped cum on Mom's chin and licked it off. They kissed and we went to dinner.

The restaurant was beautifully appointed in European splendor. Chandeliers hung everywhere and I had to be careful not to hit them as we were escorted to our table. It wasn't crowded but I suspected the prime dinner time for Europeans was later in the evening. I knew that Europeans liked to smoke at their table in restaurants but there were 'No Smoking' signs everywhere. That was a relief.

We each ordered the Filet Mignon and small 'new' potatoes and green beans, which finally came as the third course, after the salad and the sorbet. Everything was delicious. I skipped the dessert. The service was slow and casual. In America, the service was fast so they could turn the table over multiple times to make more money. In Europe, the service was slow, like here. Evening dining was an all-evening event. Personally, I found it difficult to sit for hours in a dining chair savoring multiple courses. I was getting antsy and checking my watch to make sure I didn't miss my date with Zee.

At 8:40, I got out of my chair and stretched. Mom looked up and said, "Zee?" I nodded. She smiled and said, "Go. Don't be late. It's rude." I grinned at her as she took a sip of her red wine. Mom had spent a lot of time over the past twenty years teaching us proper etiquette, in short, memorable statements like: 'Don't be late. It's rude' or 'Let a girl know you are going to cum'. I rarely had the presence of mind to follow that lesson.

June and Julie were driving their tongues in and out of their cheeks. I chuckled at their antics and excused myself. I didn't have to hurry. I had plenty of time. It was a beautiful night for a leisurely stroll. The walkways were lit with lantern style street lamps with flickering bulbs simulating pre-electricity street lighting. Couples were either heading somewhere particular or just out enjoying the warm evening. Everyone I passed looked me over because of my height. The men's reaction was always the same. They would lift their posture, as tall as they could, to measure themselves against me. I've caught myself doing the same on the rare occasion that I've encountered a guy taller than me. I know I did it with Amy from the twin's basketball team. She is taller than me.

I sat down on a barstool on the landside of the swim-up bar. Zee was wiping down the bar on the poolside and she worked her away around to me. She was still in her work uniform. I lifted my elbows so she could continue her task. She stopped and grinned at me. She said, "I was eighty-percent sure that you'd show. I'm never one hundred percent sure. I'll change and meet you right here. What do you want to do?"

"Whatever you want to do. This is your home turf. I haven't even explored the whole compound yet." She gave me an evil grin as she left the bar area to change. I was pretty sure how this date would end but I was curious as to how we would build up to that.

Zee took me to two on-site clubs. One was a Disco and one was a Jazz Club. You literally couldn't resist dancing to the Jazz music. Zee was a good dancer. She was erotic in her movement and she got a lot of attention. I didn't consider myself to be a good dancer. I just followed her around the packed dance floor, clumsily attempting to mimic her moves.

We went to the nightly entertainment show of song and dance to cool off. I spotted Mom and Dad in the audience and June and Julie had joined up with the six guys they had met on the beach. The show was kind of boring and Zee and I went down to the beach. The surf line was aglow with a neon blue light. I'd heard of the phenomenon, caused by phytoplankton, but had never seen it firsthand. It was mesmerizing as we sat in the soft sand. I was getting a feeling that this is where we would end the evening. It was late and I knew Zee would be up early to start the new day.

The stars and the surf provided the only illumination as we started slowly with kissing and then fondling was added and then things heated up quickly as she pulled her shirt over her head. She was braless as she pushed me back on the soft sand and climbed on my hips. She scooched up onto my stomach and leaned forward to present her tits to my lips. She held my arms to the sand above my head. I gently flicked my tongue on her nipples and she groaned deep in her lungs. She leaned down lower and dragged her firm tits across my face and nearly smothered me in her cleavage.

Zee was breathing heavily as she slid back down my body. I pulled free of her hands and reached down under her skirt to find a bare ass. Further investigation revealed that she was wearing a tiny thong. She moaned as my hands roamed over her butt-cheeks.

Zee rolled off me and stood up. She pulled me up and struggled to pull my knit shirt over my head. I assisted in her efforts. She was breathing hard and I knew she was on fire. I could practically see the flames in her eyes. She turned her attention to my belt buckle and I had to help her with that too as she dragged my zipper down. My cock was so hard that it hurt when she pulled my pants down and it caught up in the waistband. She was unaware of the situation in the darkness and when my cock came free, it snapped back up and slapped under her chin. She giggled and grabbed it and tilted her head from side to side to get her lips on the knob. She was in heat.

I had a sudden urge to fuck Zee at the edge of the surf, so I took her hand off my cock and pulled her up to her feet. She reluctantly released my cock from her lips. I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her feet along with the rest of our clothes. I kicked off my shoes and we were both naked. In the neon blue illumination, I examined her beautiful body. She kissed my nipples and I palmed her tits. I walked her backward toward the surf into the hard, wet sand. The water was so warm I didn't even notice the small waves lapping across my feet.

The water receded and I laid Zee down on the sand, on her back. Her blonde hair, that now looked blue, was spread out around her head like a halo. She was pawing my body in search of my hard cock. I positioned myself above her in a plank position. She found me cock with both hands and started slowly jerking on it. I lowered my face to hers and kissed her passionately. She responded in kind and moaned into my mouth as she was trying to pull my cock to her sex. The gentle surf was mesmerizing and a wave broke and surrounded us. We broke our embrace as the warm hissing water pulled back only to return a few seconds later. I dropped out of the plank position to my knees between her spread legs. I lowered my torso to hers being careful not to put my full weight on her. I could see her grinning up at me. Her gleaming white teeth had a blue hue. She was completely at ease with her wet hair drifting in the rising tide.

I pushed my hips forward to allow Zee to push my glans to her sex. She was getting anxious and trying to scooch herself back to get my cock in her. She knew I was teasing her and she whispered, "Please," as another larger wave thumped to the sand and hissed up against Zee's body laying parallel with the surf line. She sputtered saltwater and pulled her lips up to mine. We kissed hard as I gave in to her pull and she guided me into her pussy.

As I pushed down, her head fell back to the sand as her chest lifted toward mine. I felt her hard nipples on my chest as I eased my cock into her. Her lips parted to say, "Oh my ggawwddd. YES." She pivoted her hips upward off the sand. Momentarily, her body was an upward arch with only the back of her head and her heels contacting the sand.

When my body met hers, she was forced back down as a wave washed under her. Her knees that had been at my thighs rolled to each side and dropped to the sand. She pushed her hips upward and I started sawing my cock into her as I came up to my hands to watch her face glow from the surf. As I pushed down, she rocked her hips upward as we fucked each other. We were both gasping for air.

The surf, splashing across her flat stomach, surprised both of us and she tried to sit up by grabbing my shoulders and pulling. I sat back and she came with me, still attached to my cock. I grabbed her waist and pulled until she was sitting in my lap with my cock buried deep in her. She groaned hard when she came down hard on it. The back of her thighs was on top of mine. She grinned at me as we finished the maneuver. Another wave swirled around our bodies as I pulled her hips hard to drive her on my cock. She wrapped her arms around my neck to hold on just as she groaned into an orgasm. Her pussy clamped on my cock and I was cumming too. She screamed when my first shot erupted into her.

A moment later a male voice well down the beach yelled out, "Hey. Is everything okay?" She didn't answer and I knew I couldn't. The voice came again closer, "Are you alright?" Zee was oblivious as she clenched on my cock while I poured shot after shot of jizz into her. The sound of slapping feet, running on the hard sand got louder. I could tell that the guy running up the beach toward us would be here before Zee could call him off as she rolled out of the first orgasm into a second one.

I could see the guy's silhouette in the blue surf line as he approached. He was almost on top of us before he saw us sitting there at the edge of the swirling water with our arms around our naked bodies, gasping for air. He stopped as he realized the situation. He said, "Zee? Is that you? Are you okay?"

Zee turned toward the voice and laughed before saying, "I've never been so okay."

The guy laughed and apologized for interrupting her. She didn't respond as she was busy sucking in air. He said, "Well, good night then," and walked back the way he had come.

Zee put her forehead on my shoulder and manually clenched her vagina to which I flexed my cock. She muttered, "Fuck. You're still hard. I chuckled and flexed my hardness in her again. She squirmed her hips in my lap and giggled before saying, "That guy will spread the word through the dormitory, like wild-fire." I kissed her on the neck and she writhed in my lap again.

I got my feet under me and with her still perched on my cock, I lifted her and moved up the beach to escape the rising tide. She pushed and pulled her pussy on and off my cock as I sat us back down on the sand and laid back to allow her to ride me cowgirl style. I gently fondled her tits as she heaved her hips forward and slowly reloaded and heaved again. I added some action and several minutes later, Zee exploded into another orgasm. She shoved her wrist to her mouth to stifle a scream. I tried to cum with her but I wasn't ready. She continued to rock her body on mine until she felt my body stiffen and she knew I was about to blow. It was perfect. As I hump up for my first salvo, she groaned into an orgasm. I had lost count. We finished together and she dropped her torso to mine as we heaved air into our lungs. Whether I went soft or not, I was done.

We found our clothes in the darkness and got dressed. With our wet bodies, it was a struggle. We walked arm in arm as she led me to her dorm. We kissed at the entrance and other female dorm-mates were all ribbing Zee and checking me out in the illumination of a single incandescent light bulb over the door. I said, "Good night. I had a great time."