Dex Dangerfield Loves Swingers, #02

Story Info
Dex has sex with porn stars, Farrah Flower & Natalie Lust.
7.1k words
4.79
1.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dex Dangerfield Loves Swingers, #02

Dex Danger meets porn star Farrah Flower.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to Dexter Dangerfield, aka Dex Danger, invited by Ron Jeremy to attend his first swingers' dance. Dex had sex with porn star Farrah Flower, and threesome sex with porn star Natalie Lust.

F F F

Dex Dangerfield Loves Swingers, continued from #01

I left the buffet line with my food in one hand and a drink in the other hand to take my standing position against the wall. I got to the wall as if I was condemned to man The Wall in the Games of Thrones. From the distance, I watched two of the women, Farrah Flower, and Natalie Lust, talking while peeking up at me.

They seemed to be discussing me. They seemed to be discussing who would choose me. How hot is it to have two, porn stars discussing who would pick me? At least, with me too far away to hear them, that's what I hoped they were discussing.

Then, after seemingly agreeing who was going to claim me, one of the women, Farrah Flower, stood from her seat at the table. She made her move before someone else claimed me. A long walk, as if she was a model walking the runway with one foot in front of the other, I watched her walk right towards me. She made solid eye contact with me as she approached.

She was such a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman. Having never seen any of her porn videos, I wouldn't have had any idea who she was until I overheard the man standing next to me, the man who identified every woman sitting at the table of porn stars, identify her. As she walked closer, the man next to me jumped out of his skin while hoping that she was walking to him.

"That's Farrah Flower," he said with a gasp. "Oh, my God, Farrah Flower. She's so sexy. She's so shapely. She's so beautiful. I hope she picks me," whispered the man standing next to me to the man standing next to him.

He smiled wildly as if he was about to be picked to be married at first sight.

"Pick me. Pick me," he said, mumbling under his breath. "Please pick me."

F F F

She was tall, about 5' 9" tall and 6' with her high heels. A pretty redhead with big, blue eyes, and what I guessed were C cup breasts, indeed, especially as she walked closer, indeed, just as the man said that she was, she was as sexy as she was shapely. If I hadn't overheard the man say that she was a porn star, I'd never peg her for that. She looked like the beautiful and sexy woman who lived next door. Only, I wished that I had a neighbor who looked like her.

"Hi," she said smiling as soon as she walked up to me. "I'm Farrah. What's your name?"

While trying not to stare at her exposed, long line of sexy cleavage, I gave her a big smile.

"Dex," I said, showing her my pearly whites and, again, while trying not to stare at her exposed cleavage. "I'd shake your hand or fist bump you but I can't," I said with a laugh while holding up my drink and my plate of food in my other hand.

She returned my laugh with her laugh.

"Nice to meet you, Dex. Would you like to join me and come sit with us at my table? We have some empty chairs. A couple of women have already left to hook up with available men," she said.

I couldn't stop staring at her while smiling like a fool. Feeling that I had to say something, anything, I needed to compliment her. Yeah, that's what Ron would have told me to do, compliment her. Never having met her or watched one of her movies, I said the obvious.

"I love your dress," I said. "Blue is your color. And I absolutely love your long, red hair. You're so beautiful," I said and meant it.

She beamed me with that beautiful smile that raced my heart.

"Thank you but you won't need flattery with me to get you everywhere," she said with a laugh and a wink.

Something that I never expected her to do, Farrah winked at me.

F F F

Dex Dangerfield Loves Swingers, continued from #02

Dex Danger is picked by porn star Farrah Flower to sit at her table.

With all eyes upon us, feeling as if I escorted the queen to her throne, I followed Farrah to her table while staring at her shapely ass that rhythmically moved as she walked. As soon as I walked to her table, I put my drink and food down in front of the empty chair that was next to where she was sitting. Natalie Lust, the woman that I guessed she was discussing who would choose me, was already gone from the table. Before sitting down, she introduced me.

"Everyone. This is Dex," she said looking up at me and smiling. "Dex, this is everyone," she said with a laugh.

Not introducing anyone, she assumed that I knew who everyone was. Fortunately, I did know who they all were after overhearing that savvy, porn star fan identify everyone sitting at the table. I looked from Cory Chase, Kit Mercer, Katie Morgan, Bree Daniels, Dani Jensen, to Marie McCray. Dressed in revealing colorful dresses, they were all so beautiful. They were all so sexy and so shapely. With everyone at the table that I'd love to intimately know, they all not only looked good but also smelled good, too.

Brandi Love and India Summer had already left the table to hook up with swingers. I shook hands, fist bumped, or waved at the six women still sitting around the table. Unbeknownst to me at the time, but sitting at this table elevated my status from a shy and awkward man when around beautiful women to a player.

Feeling their stares and hearing their whispers, seemingly, everyone wanted to know who I was. I couldn't believe that I sat at a table of porn stars. As if we were all old friends, with them all so easy to talk to, we talked, we drank, we ate, and we laughed.

When talking to them, none of them acted like whores. Surprisingly, they acted like ladies. Other than how they sexually dressed but if I didn't know that they were porn stars, I'd never have guessed that they were. I surmised that when on camera being a porn star and having sex is just a job that they were good at doing.

F F F

Then, when the music started playing, in the mood to dance with her, I asked Farrah to dance. Interested in her, only her, I danced with her all night. Surprisingly, she danced with me all night, too.

Already on Cloud Nine, I looked at her as if I couldn't believe that I was dancing with a porn star. I loved looking in her big, blue eyes as if she was my girlfriend. Instead of staring at her long line of sexy cleavage that her dress with a plunging neckline revealed, lost in her eyes, I stared at her face.

Whatever perfume she wore had to be French and had to be expensive. As if I was in a lover's protective clock, her perfume engulfed my senses. Never feeling about a woman in the way that I immediately felt about her, maybe because I knew that she was a porn star, but I wanted to kiss and lick her naked body everywhere.

"What fragrance are you wearing," I asked? "I love it. I feel as if I'm in a field of flowers," I said, breathing her in my soul.

She laughed.

"Thank you for noticing and for asking," she beamed.

She gave me that big, beautiful smile again that made me wish that she was my woman.

"I'm wearing Chanel, Chanel #5," she said, lifting her slender wrist to my nose for me to smell her perfume. "It's made from a composition of flowers, rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lily of the valley, and iris. It's one of my favorite perfumes," she said.

Interested in her, only her, I danced with her all night. Surprisingly, she danced with me all night, too. I liked the fact that she was a tall and busty redhead. I love tall and busty women, but I love tall and busty redheads the most.

F F F

Then, around 11 pm, as if the real party had just started, the DJ made an announcement.

"The rooms are now open," he said. "The rooms are now open," he said again.

'Rooms? What rooms,' I thought?

Not knowing what the announcement was about, everyone seemed to know. They all stood from their chairs at the same time while filing out of the banquet hall. I wondered where everyone was going. I wondered what they were going to do when they arrived at the rooms. If Ron was here with me, he'd know. Not having to wonder, he'd tell me all about the rooms.

When Farrah stood, as if I was a lamb going to slaughter, I stood with her, as did all of the porn stars remaining at the table. While allowing everyone else to go ahead of us, she took me by my hand. When she looked up at me to give me her smile again, she seemed excited. As if I was in for a treat, she pulled me along.

"C'mon. Let's go see," she said, squeezing my hand while wishing that she was squeezing my cock.

'Let's go see what,' I thought?

Not wanting to seem ignorant to ask her about the rooms, again, I wished Ron was with me. I still didn't know where I was going, why I was going there, or what I was going to see in the rooms. Whatever it was, with everyone talking and laughing, we were all walking to the same place. As if herding cattle to market, too nervous to be sexually excited, we all filed through the long corridor to the rooms.

Yet, as long as I was with Farrah, I was okay. Her hand felt so soft and so warm in my big hand. I couldn't imagine what the rest of her beautiful body felt like in my hands.

Careful and not wanting her to catch me staring, I couldn't stop staring at her. I couldn't stop smiling at her. As if I was dreaming and had conjured up the most beautiful woman, she was it. My tall, busty, blue-eyed redhead was the woman that I imagined marrying and having children.

F F F

With me so unaware of what swingers did at a swingers' dance, something I didn't know; as if taking a lesson from Howard Hughs, the group of swingers had rented the entire top floor of the hotel. Many of them had their own rooms. Only, not thinking that I'd be staying overnight, I didn't have the forethought to rent a room. No matter, unless I wanted a room on another floor, all the rooms on this floor were taken well in advance of the party.

At the far end of the hall, as if a heavenly light shined out from them to illuminate the passage, were two adjoining rooms on each side of the corridor that had their doors wide open. Standing room only, and overflowing with swingers, the four rooms were crowded. Surprisingly, most people, especially some of the reluctant women coerced by their husbands, no doubt, their first time at a swingers' dance, and not ready to do anything, preferred just to look and stare.

Nonetheless, filled with sexual anticipation and erotic expectation, the mood was palatable. I suddenly remembered Caligula, Jeffrey Epstein, and P Diddy and their famous orgies. With this party mild in comparison, especially without all of the drugs and minors, this group of swingers were more like a Playboy mansion gathering.

As if watching a three-ring circus with sideshows in each room, the sex that was going on in the four rooms turned everyone into voyeurs. Everyone looked. Everyone stared. They whispered to one another while pointing to this one or to that one. Getting the lay of the land before diving headlong into the sexual waters, and before doing anything themselves, something that many have never done, they watched strangers having sex.

Swingers crowded outside of the four rooms and in the hall in front of the rooms while waiting to go inside. By peeking inside, they continued watching all that was happening inside the rooms. Not talking and laughing as they did downstairs in the ballroom, they continued quietly staring while whispering to one another. Suddenly turning this group of men and women into deviant swingers, they silently stared as if they were at the gates of hell and the home of the devil instead of standing in the vestibule of the church of God.

While thinking about who was here and why they were here, many of these swingers were average people, and married with children. What would their siblings, parents, grandparents, friends, neighbors, and co-workers think if they knew that they had sex with strangers? Certainly, other than the people who were here and swinging themselves, no one wanted anyone to know that they had open marriages and were degenerate swingers.

F F F

As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, or hopefully, soon to be lovers, Farrah continued holding my hand. Then, with people recognizing her, as if she was a celebrity, people stared at her, whispered about her, and made way for her to enter the rooms ahead of them. As soon as I entered one of the rooms with Farah, there was the musky aroma of sex in the air.

While going from one room to another room, not wasting time ogling, people were already pairing off and having sex. As if they were alone, unembarrassed, and unashamed but sexually excited that others were watching, we watched people undress, strip themselves naked, and have swinging sex with strangers in front of everyone. Something that I didn't think that I could do, not that I didn't want to have sex with Farrah, but I'd rather have sex with her in private.

Not wanting to rush and feeling compelled to leave the room for someone else to have sex, I'd rather take my time having sex with her. I'd rather not have people standing over me while staring at me, watching me having sex, and whispering about me. Difficult for me to wrap my head around, with me no swinger, to me, sex was a private thing and not a public spectacle.

One man sat in a chair while a woman, no doubt, someone he didn't know and had just met, moved to her knees in front of him. Yet even though I wouldn't want a public blowjob, unable to look away, I watched strangers having sex. She leaned forward and kissed him. She parted his lips and French kissed him. They continued making out while he unbuttoned her blouse and felt her big breasts through her sheer brassiere.

Then, he lifted her bra over her naked breasts. He fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. People stood over them while watching them making out with one another, and while staring at the woman's naked breasts. I couldn't believe that she was unembarrassed to show her naked tits to everyone who stared.

She unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. Ready to expose his erect, naked prick to everyone in the room, he lifted his butt from the chair for her to push his pants and underwear down to his ankles. While smiling up at him and saying something about his big dick, she took his semi-erect prick in her hand to stroke him before taking his cock in her mouth to suck him while staring up at him.

Putting on a show for all who watched, she stroked and sucked his cock while he continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. With her a talented cocksucker, and seemingly enjoying giving him a blowjob, she stroked him faster and harder while sucking him deeper. Humping her mouth faster, he fucked her face harder.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Jennifer," he said, calling her by her name.

She smiled up at him as if proud for a blowjob well done. She temporarily removed his prick from her mouth to speak.

"Cum, Mark. Cum. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to swallow your cum," she said.

As soon as he put a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head, she stroked him faster. Determined for him to cum in her mouth, she stroked him harder. As if she was a reincarnation of Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, she sucked him deeper. He exploded a load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God," he said while she sucked him dry and licked him clean.

F F F

Having seen her sitting as a couple downstairs with the man having just been blown, the woman, who I imagined was his wife, was with the husband of the woman who just had oral sex with her husband. Needing a scorecard to tell who was with who, she had her blouse unbuttoned and her bra pushed up over her breasts. With the back of her skirt pulled up and raised over her naked ass, her panties were pushed down to her ankles.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, Robert," she said. "Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Make me cum."

He fucked her faster. He fucked her harder.

"Linda! Linda. I can't hold back anymore. I'm going to cum," he said. "I'm going to cum."

She leaned over a table while the other woman's husband fucked her from behind. Pounding her naked pussy, with them putting on a real show, he humped her faster. He humped her harder while hanging onto her naked breasts. Seemingly, he was determined to give her what she wanted. He was determined to give her a sexual orgasm and cum inside of her pussy.

"Don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming," she said, falling silent while collapsing on the table with her naked ass in the air. "We'll cum together."

Clearly, this wasn't the first time that these two had extramarital, swinging sex.

F F F

Having never seen women having sex with one another, two beautiful and shapely naked women were on the bed having sixty-nine sex while people surrounded the bed watching them. Farrah watched the women eating and fingering one another's naked pussies while becoming sexually aroused. I watched her finger her erect nipples through her dress. Clearly bi-sexual, she looked as if she wanted to join them.

"Eat me, baby," said the woman on top. "Lick my cunt. Finger my pussy. That's it. That's it. Right there. Right there. Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

The two women put on quite the bi-sexual show while who I imagined were their husbands watched. They masturbated themselves in front of everyone. Instead of cumming in tissues, they ejaculated all over the women. The woman on the bottom opened her mouth to allow the man who probably wasn't her husband to cum in her mouth when he leaned forward. The other woman turned her head to allow the other man, again who probably was the other woman's husband, to cum on her face.

"That's it. That's it. Right there," said the woman on the bottom. "Oh, my God."

They continued fingering their lovers while licking one another.

"I'm going to cum. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering," said the woman on top.

The woman continued fingering her and licking her.

"I'm cumming, too. Wait for me. I'm cumming, too," said the woman on the bottom while they both had orgasms together.

No doubt, with them cumming together, as many of the swingers arrived as couples, this wasn't the first time that they had sex either.

F F F

We moved to the next room and saw another woman on her knees while surrounded by four men with their pants down around their ankles. A crowd of people stood around them and watched her pleasure four men with her hands and/or with her mouth. While staring up at them and smiling, the woman stroked a cock in each hand while sucking on a third prick. She appeared to be having as good of a time stroking them and sucking them as the men had a good time being stroked and sucked.

As soon as one man ejaculated all over her hand or in her mouth, she moved to the next man after he stood to leave with a man from the crowd taking his place. With her continually having a four-man circle jerk, there's no counting how many men she masturbated and/or blew. Not quite a gang bang, I couldn't believe that one woman had continuous swinging sex with four men. Obviously with me not having seen anything like this before, as shocked as I was sexually excited, Farrah was quick to pick up that I was a newbie.

"That's called a circle jerk," she said, staring up at me with her big and beautiful smile. "I've done my share of those before," she said with a sexy laugh and looking up at me to give me a naughty look. "Men love bukkake," she said.

I looked at her as if she was speaking a foreign language and she was.

"Bukkake? What's that," I asked while showing my innocent ignorance?

She laughed.

"Bukkake, usually meaning to splash with liquid, is the Japanese word for cum bath. I've had plenty of those, too. I love receiving cum baths," she said with a dirty laugh. "That's why my skin is so soft," she said while giving me a wink.

12