Deya's Diplomacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking each other's genitals out of their mouths, the two of them rolled over on their backs to catch their breath, Deya swallowing and licking to get all of Mark's cum down. She may have just been the first Sangheili woman to do that, and it was so wonderfully naughty. It helped that the way Mark used his tongue was amazing as well. "So... Human mating techniques. I would say I like them," she said, slowly pushing herself up to a casual reclining pose. "Now, I hope you still have some more energy left because there is another position that I would like to try."

The promise of more sex with this beautiful woman was more than enough to make Mark tap into his reserves. Turning towards her he asked, "Sure, what do you have in mind, beautiful?" His question was immediately answered as Deya jumped on him, sitting on his belly. Being below her and feeling her weight on his body, it really showed what a large girl she was. And that only made her more sexy in his eyes. "Ah, I see, great idea," he grunted, rubbing his hands over her legs. Pushing down he could feel how well toned her muscles were under her cushioning. Enjoying the feeling of her on top of him, Mark's dick sprung back into action.

Sitting on top of the Human, Deya rubbed her backside down his groin against his dick to help get him back into a ready position. Feeling how he got hard so quickly after an orgasm because of her really made the Sangheili feel desirable. Once Mark got hard enough, she lifted herself up and took careful aim, positioning his tip right against her nether lips and finally letting herself slowly drop again. A shudder of pleasure went through her spine as she felt his length enter her. Mark was just as eager for this, since she felt him push her down on top of himself. "Now then, let's see how sturdy you are," she purred, before slowly building up a rhythm of lifting herself up and dropping down again. Despite their size difference, she could vividly feel him inside of her, eliciting a lustful moan.

Mark was surprised too. He expected it to feel loose, but the walls of her pussy tightly pressed against his cock, massaging him with slick, wet goodness. The Human matched her rhythm, pushing himself against her whenever she went down on him again. Aside from that, feeling the soft, warm thighs against his body was just as heavenly and even her weight no longer bothered him. In fact, he was quite enjoying how he got pressed into the mattress by this hot Sangheili woman.

Under a symphony of pleasured grunts and moans, the Human and the Sangheili enjoyed each other's bodies, the latter bouncing up and down on the other's crotch while he assisted her as best as he could. Though both were sweating and getting tired, having had a busy evening already, their lust helped them hang on for a while longer. "Deya, I'm coming!" Mark gasped out.

Deya reached down with her hands, grasping his. "M-Me too, let's try to reach climax together." At these words, Mark pulled her upper body down and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her on the mandibles while Deya pressed herself firmly against him. The two new lovers moaned during the kiss as an orgasm shuddered through their bodies and Mark's cum filled the alien's womb.

After the climax subsided, both enjoyed the afterglow with Deya lying on top of Mark, catching her breath. Having recovered a bit, she rolled to the side and laid next to him again, draping an arm over the human. "What a wonderful evening, I must say I didn't think I'd enjoy being with a human as much as I did."

"I just can't believe I got so lucky that you'd actually accept me. Say... you and the others are leaving again tomorrow, but will you come back here?" Mark asked. He really came to like Deya over the evening, so he didn't want this to be a one time thing. Surely with improving relations she'd be able to visit.

Hearing this, Deya was surprised that Mark wanted more, perhaps even becoming a mated couple? Thinking back to this wonderful evening, Deya had to admit she wouldn't be opposed to it. "Well, there will surely be more diplomatic envoys in the future. If another one comes to this station I will surely volunteer to come along again." she promised him.

"And I'll make sure I don't get stationed anywhere else. Perhaps we'll be able to keep up a line of communication too," Mark added hopefully, as the two cuddled. Damn, Deya was so soft and warm for a huge, strong alien warrior— but that only made her more attractive in his eyes.

"That sounds wonderful. But for now let's rest; that was both fun and exhausting," Deya said before yawning. Mark only nodded, ready to drop as well. Both enjoyed each other's warmth for a bit longer while they fell asleep, happier than they've been in a long while.



12