DH - Trapped Inside Ch. 03

Story Info
One last night of normal.
5.2k words
4.83
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakob had barely enough time to react, as Kendra leapt from the passenger side of the truck. Instinctively, his arms wrapped around hips, with his hands coming to grab hold of her ass. With her own arms wrapped around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his waist; Jakob could easily tell she barely weighed a hundred pounds. The two of them held that embrace for a brief moment before Kendra unwrapped her legs from around Jakob's waist.

"Come on!" Kendra said, releasing her hold around his neck and quickly taking Jakob's hand.

Jakob gently released his hold, however, as she unwrapped her legs, he allowed his hands to freely wander over her hips. Wasn't long however, he felt his hand being taken into her own, before they were both heading towards the entrance way. Neither of them paid any attention to the older lady behind the counter, as Kendra pretended to pull Jakob along. Passing the front counter, Kendra continued to lead, heading for the stairs. Letting go of Jakob's hand as soon as she touched the first step, she quickly bounced up the stairs, allowing her skirt to switch freely.

Jakob kept a close watch on Kendra as she bounced up the stairs, leading the way toward the top. Of course, the higher she climbed, and the more she bounced, the more flesh Jakob saw. It had to be intentional, there was no possible way she didn't know what she was doing. Jakob thought silently, however, still enjoying the view. After about the seventh step, they had reached the second level of the hotel.

"You said two nineteen, correct?" Kendra asked, although, already heading down the hallway.

"That would be correct." Jakob replied, reaching into his pocket for her keycard.

The two of them had finally reached the hotel room, just as Jakob had pulled the keycard from his pocket. Kendra, however, had positioned herself between Jakob and the door, pressing her back against the wooden surface. In a way, she was glad her friend Melody wasn't around, as she would likely try talking out of her current mood.

"You can't enter unless you agree to something." Kendra said, trying to hold back a series of giggles.

"And what is it I must agree to?" Jakob asked, tipping his head sideways, slightly.

"That you can last longer than the couple of college boys I've had." She replied bluntly.

Jakob could feel the corners of his lips begin to curl in a smile. That was almost too easy of a request. Quickly, he raised his arm, and even before Kendra could react; Jakob had wrapped his fingers around her throat. Now it was his turn to tease. Leaning into her closer, their bodies barely inches apart, he whispered into her ear. "Not only can I last longer, I'll do things to you that you can only imagine."

"So, are we going to go inside or are we starting out here?" she asked, trying to find her breath as he choked her.

With his left hand still holding against her throat, Jakob allowed his right arm to move toward the keypad. Sliding the magnet strip of the keycard through the slot, much like a credit card, they heard a light beep as the door unlocked. Kendra was already a step ahead, and as soon as she heard the beep, she pushed down against the handle, allowing the door to open. This action of course, allowed a little relief from Jakob's hold, as they both stepped into the room.

Fortunately, her tube-top gave no resistance, as he slid his hand beneath the light fabric. Cupping her breast within his hand, he easily began teasing her nipples, which hardened almost instantly beneath his touch. Kendra couldn't help but to release a soft moaning coo as Jakob teasingly pinched and rolled her nipple between his fingers. Finally, as the door opened and they both stepped into the room, Jakob was first to get a glimpse around the room.

Off to the right, as soon as they entered, was a bathroom. Directly behind Kendra, as soon as they entered, was a large full size bed. With Kendra walking backwards, allowing Jakob to lead, they each took a few steps until they reached the edge of the bed. Kendra instinctively let her arms wrap around Jakob's neck, as she buckled at the knee against the bed. Jakob quickly followed suit, leaning forward as he both fell against the mattress. With his whole weight pressed against her, he pressed his lips against her own. Before too long, they were both locked into a deep kiss, their tongues each searching for the other.

They remained lip locked for a while longer, before Jakob was finally pulling back, only to begin gently nipping against the side of her neck. Slowly moving down the front of her throat, barely nipping against her soft flesh, allowing his lip ring to trail along her collar bone. Still, ever so slowly, he began lowering his attention, tracing his lip ring along the top of her breasts. Finally, he reached the top hem of her tub-top; using his teeth, Jakob bit against the fabric, and pulled it down out of his way.

Now, with her breasts completely free of their confines, her nipples stuck out, hardened and ready for some attention. Attention was exactly what they were about to receive too, as Jakob took one of the two into his mouth, he began gently rolling his tongue along the hardened nipple, every few moments he would roll his barbell against, just to get a different reaction out of Kendra. For every action Jakob did against her breasts, came some sort of moan, coo or squeal.

Her poor tube top didn't last too much longer, unfortunately. Jakob had gotten tired of the fabric creeping up and getting in his way, so in one swift motion, he ripped her shirt and simply tossed it to the side.

"You know I have nothing else to wear, right?" she asked, watching Jakob throw her, now ripped, tube-top aside.

Jakob looked at her, only for a moment, however, with a slightly curved grin. In all honesty, Jakob really wasn't worried, or concerned, about her shirt. Once again, he leaned in, another deep kiss was planted hard against her lips, leaving his right hand to gently roam the curves of her hips and thighs. Of course, he had already planned where his hand was bound to go, and so, as he allowed his hand to roam, it soon found its way between her thighs. Breaking the kiss they shared once again, he repositioned himself, so he was kneeling against the side of the bed.

Again, Jakob held no regard for her clothes, as he grabbed her panties from beneath her skirt, with both hands. Suddenly, there came a quick, ripping sound as Jakob pulled the fabric aside.

"Hey!... hey,... ohhh... hey" came a quick surprised remark from Kendra. She had wanted to say something about her panties, however, it was Jakob's turn to distract her. Kendra had never had anyone go down on her, so feeling Jakob's tongue sliding along her clit caused a moan to escape her lips. Not wanting it to end too soon however, she found herself massaging her fingers along the short, buzzed fade, of his hair.

Jakob didn't slow his momentum in the slightest. The thin piece of pink cotton fabric was the only thing keeping him from Kendra's pussy. Needless to say, Jakob took it between his fingers, and with a hard pull, and a loud rip, her panties were out of the way. Repositioning her over the arm of the couch, Jakob spread her legs, laying one on each of his shoulders, and dove face first. Sliding his tongue along her clit, allowed the round ball of his barbell to dance against her clit.

Poor Kendra couldn't help herself, she knew what she wanted, but she didn't think this was how it was going to go. Don't get her wrong or confused, she had no complaints about being tossed around. Jakob was doing things to her body she had never experienced before. The more Jakob licked and sucked against her clit, as well as the depths he was taking his tongue, the louder her moans came. Even before she noticed herself doing it, her hips were instinctively rocking up and down against his face, causing his lip ring to roll against her clit.

Jakob was relentless at the current moment. Whether or not Kendra knew it, in Jakob's mind at that very moment, she had openly signed herself up to be his personal play toy for the evening. Feeling her hips grind against his face only made him slide his tongue a little deeper. It wasn't long however, did Jakob begin to add his middle finger into the very depth of her pussy. Once he got his finger inside, he began rotating his wrist as he moved his hand up and down.

Again, Kendra moaned in delight as Jakob continued massaging her clit and pussy with his tongue. Wasn't long however, did she feel him change from tongue to finger, causing her moans to turn into squeals. Once his finger was inside, and hips instinctively rotating with the movements of his hand, her inner walls gripped the invading finger like a vice. Fortunately for Kendra, it didn't stop Jakob from working a second finger inside.

"Ahhhh!..." was all she was capable of saying as Jakob began thrusting his hand a little faster.

Jakob continued thrusting his hand against her pussy, his thumb working to massage her clit while he stretched his fingers, doing what he could to stretch her inner walls a little wider. After a few wild thrusts, and a few louder screams; Jakob quickly grabbed her waist, and even before she could adjust to the sudden change, Jakob had positioned his cock against the tight opening of her pussy. With Kendra bent over the arm of the couch, her face almost buried within the cushions; Jakob kept a firm hold of her hips, as he quickly sank eight and a half inches of dick inside of her.

Kendra squealed in delight as Jakob began his relentless assault. "Oh... fuck... you're... so... deep." Kendra said between broken gasps of breath.

A few more hard thrusts later, and Jakob was pulling his cock from her, soaking wet, pussy.

"Don't take it out!" Kendra whined as she felt Jakob pulling out.

"Don't worry baby-girl, I promise to put it back." Jakob replied, reassuringly, as he finally pulled off his pants and boxers.

Kendra's legs were still shaking as she tried climbing over the arm of the couch. Truth be told, every inch of her body felt some form of tingling sensation. Finally, however, she had placed her back against the cushions on the back of the couch, as she watched Jakob intently with nearly glowing blue eyes. With her back pressed against the cushions of the couch, she had the flats of her feet against the bottom cushion, allowing her legs to remain bent. She only had a couple brief moments however, before she felt herself being picked up from the couch. With her legs resting against his upper biceps, he had his arms wrapped around her waist; which instinctively, caused her to wrap her arms around the back of his neck.

Jakob swept her up from the couch pretty easily, considering her barely one-hundred pound frame, matching with the fact she wasn't even quite five feet tall, tossing her around had come pretty easily. Still fully erect, Jakob worked to position his cock; soon feeling Kendra's hand wrapping around the girth, only to help position the hard mushroom shape tip. Almost as soon as he felt the warm, wet, dampness from her outer lips, his hands instinctively pushed down against her hips and ass, pushing all eight and a half inches deep inside her depths once again.

Again Kendra squealed in delight, as Jakob took the lead and began bouncing her against his groin. Whether or not Jakob knew it, he was teaching her a new position, and as he kept bouncing her against his groin, the more she found herself enjoying this new position. The harder Jakob pounded every inch he had inside of her, the hard it was, she found, to try and catch her breath. Each small exhale she tried to give came off as some form of coo. One final, full thrust forward from Jakob, as he brought her ass against his groin, produced an extremely loud gasping moan.

"AHhhh!... Ahhh!... more... please... don't stop." She pleaded between breaths, as she felt Jakob slow his assault. Soon she felt them moving, and as Jakob moved, she felt his dick moving inside of her, causing sporadic moans to echo into his ear. At first, she had no idea where they were heading, nor did she care, however, as soon as she felt the cool metal of the front door against her back, she gripped every inch of her frame into Jakob's own body.

Using the door as a form of a brace, Jakob began picking up his speed, and once again began his relentless assault against the inner walls of her pussy. It didn't take long, however, before Kendra was getting the hang of things, and began doing most of the bouncing on her own. This of course, allowed Jakob to release his hold of her hips, pushing his own hips forward as she proceeded to lower herself from a previous bounce. Each matched thrust called forth another loud moan from Kendra. With his hands free to roam now, he allowed his touch to trail up along her sides, before taking all of her hair into his hands.

Dividing one thick ponytail into two, Jakob held each one in his hands, looking for that right moment within his current rhythm. Once that rhythm had been found, Jakob pulled downward, hanging her head upward toward the ceiling.

"Ohhh!... Fuck!!... Don't stop... Going... to... cum." Kendra said, still panting. There was no denying her orgasam as it washed through her like a tidal wave. Every muscle in her body was shaking, and even as she came, Jakob never once stopped his assault. One quickly rushed into a second, unaware until it was too late, her inner walls seized, gripping Jakob's dick, as though she was trying to drain him as well.

Jakob, however, wasn't ready for that to happen. So after working her through not one, but two, orgasams, he released her from their current position. Unfortunately, Kendra wasn't quite ready to stand on her own, so almost as soon as she was released, she dropped to her knees. Of course, Jakob was perfectly content with this too, as he took her makeshift pigtails into his hands, the tip of his dick pressing against her mouth. With no hesitation, Kendra opened her mouth and allowed Jakob to begin sliding inch after inch into her mouth.

It had taken her a few tries, but after a little while, she had managed to take every inch of Jakob's dick into her mouth and down the back of her throat. And that was when the real fun began. Jakob could feel the back of her throat, and begin rocking his hips back and forth. It was slow at first, as he still held tight to Kendra's pigtails, but it didn't remain slow for long. Back and forth he rocked, pulling her hair each time he thrusted forward. "Gahh... gahh... gahh." was all that was heard coming from Kendra, as Jakob continued assaulting her throat.

"I'm... starting... to... get... feeling... back." Kendra said, between breaths, as she pushed herself back, causing Jakob to stop finally.

He was so close to releasing, almost at his breaking point, and she stopped him. Probably a good thing, as he wasn't quite ready to let the evening end. A couple deep breaths of his own were taken, trying to slow his own rapid beating heart. Letting Kendra stand, he released his hold on her hair, only to grip her ass, as he pulled her tight against him. Their lips met almost instantly, before both began searching for the other with their tongues. Keeping tight to their lip-lock embrace, Kendra was gently running her hand along the length of Jakob's dick, making sure to keep him hard.

Pleading baby-blue eyes stared upward at him, as she gave her most softest innocent tone. "Will you give it to me one more time?"

Kendra didn't have to ask twice. As much as she wanted to feel him deep inside of her, he wanted it too. Quickly spinning her around, so her hands were pressed against the door; Jakob reached down between them, and began positioning his dick, as best he could. It wasn't until Kendra reached down between her legs, took his dick within her hand, and pushed the mushroom tip inside, did Jakob force everything he had inside of her. Again, Kendra screamed in pure exoticy as Jakob continued to pound his dick deep into her womb.

"Oh fuck... fuck... God yes... please don't stop... make me yours baby, please?!" Kendra squealed and pleaded as Jakob grabbed her hair, made it into a set of pig-tails, and began pulling back against her head.

Jakob had already been close, and as much as he wanted to hold out a little longer, his body had simply refused the idea. Without warning, Jakob began flooding her inside with cum. Even as he shot jet after jet inside her pussy, he thrusted hard against her, smacking her ass with his hips. Finally releasing his hold on her hair, his right hand quickly grabbing against her throat, continuing to slam his hips against her ass. His intention, to make her cum one last time for the evening. Intention, successful. Soon she was screaming in delight as she rode out her third orgasam.

Tired and exhausted, the two of them settled down on the leather couch, Kendra, who was still wearing her shredded outfit, curled into Jakob as close as she could, planting a kiss against his ear. "I think I'm in love. We really need to do that more often." she whispered, as she finally closed her eyes.

Jakob didn't reply as he laid beside silently, as she fell asleep. Wasn't too much longer after she fell asleep, did he do the same, almost as soon as he allowed his eyes to slowly roll to a close.

* * * * *

The following morning, Jakob awoke early. It was unclear as to the exact time of day, but he was capable of noting it was still before sunrise. Carefully sliding off the couch, so as not to disturb Kendra as she slept; Jakob took a moment to quickly pull his pants back on. His attention had shifted upon Kendra once again, watching her slowly roll over. Quickly taking notice of her shredded outfit, and remembering their evening before; Jakob knelt down beside the bed, picking up her ripped tube-top and reading the size. After collecting a mental thought of the size of clothes she wore, Jakob stood up and began going through the room.

"So what's your plan about my clothes? You don't expect me to walk around like this all day, do you?" Kendra asked, still glowing from the night before, as she began rolling over to face Jakob

"Considering we're going out in public, I figure wrap yourself in the robe inside the bathroom." Jakob began saying.

"And then what? Am I just supposed to walk around in a robe all day?" Kendra asked in question.

"Although I wouldn't complain, my best idea is to wear the robe and stay inside the truck. I'll run into the store, do my best to pick something out for you. If you don't approve, then at least you have something to wear while we go in and look together." Jakob finally finished saying.

Wait? Did she just understand him correctly? Was he really offering to buy her at least two new outfits? There was no way, in her right mind, she could even justify a reason to turn him down on his offer. Besides, depending on where he took her, depended on exactly what she would pick out. Of course she couldn't just give in immediately, so taking a moment or two, pretending as though she was thinking it over, she finally gave a nod in agreement.

"Then let's go." Jakob said. "The sooner we get going, the sooner we can get to the shop."

Another nod in agreement was given as she stepped into the bathroom. Grabbing the robe that hung on the back of the door, Kendra wrapped it around her smaller frame, and headed into the hallway. Jakob soon followed, making sure he still had her keycard to her room, before pulling the door closed behind him. The two of them headed down the hallway and toward the stairs. Descending down the set of stairs, which lead into the main entrance to the hotel, the two of them began making their way outside.

Kendra was thankful of Jakob's idea to use the robe, as the temperature outside was a little cooler than expected. Stepping outside had nearly frozen her in place. A deep breath or two was taken, before she began to quickly rush toward the truck. Bare feet padded against the colder concrete as she reached the truck and pulled the driver's side open. Climbing inside, she crawled over the seats, until she was on the passenger's side, curling herself into a ball within the robe.

12