Dharaniya of Uttar Pradesh

Story Info
Indian woman does interracial porn in Los Angeles.
5.9k words
2.7
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"I absolutely cannot work like this," Dharaniya Subramanian said, and with that, the young woman resolutely walked out of the porno film set. She headed straight to the showers, and after cleansing herself for half an hour, she got dressed and left. Outside the Van Nuys Avenue studio in Los Angeles, California, a rather beautiful day and clear blue skies beckoned.

I'm out of here, Dharaniya thought, as she got into her car and sped away from Van Nuys Avenue as if the Devil himself were after her. As her cell phone rang incessantly, Dharaniya turned it off. Not even angry threats from the director and producers could get her to change her mind. Everyone has a breaking point, and Dharaniya had finally reached hers. There are certain things a self-respecting person will not do for money...

"They want you to wear traditional Indian clothing and get gang-banged by a bunch of white guys, there will be some rough sex, and of course, anal, and double penetration," that's what Dharaniya's agent, Jerry Winston, initially told her. Of course, he left a lot of things out of his little spiel. The studio, Swirl X Productions, specialized in interracial porn, mainly pairing white guys with women of other races in outlandish scenarios.

Swirl X Productions came about a few years ago, when white male investors, fed up with the fact that most interracial porn featured black men and white women, decided to do their own thing. Swirl X Productions made white male porn fans feel great again. They also had a reputation for shooting extreme scenes. They were paying Dharaniya twenty-thousand dollars for a six-day shoot, and that was nothing to laugh at, money-wise...

"I can do it," Dharaniya initially told Jerry, who flashed her the kind of smile a shark would recognize. Actress and agent had known each other for a while. For the most part, Jerry and Dharaniya had a good working relationship. He looked out for the young women and men in his care, unlike a lot of agents, who were more concerned with being in the studio's good graces.

Dharaniya had been working in the adult film industry for close to a decade, ever since she left her parents house in San Francisco and moved to Los Angeles. When Dharaniya entered the adult film industry, she was nineteen years old, a young woman on the threshold of destiny. Although she faced a sharp learning curve, Dharaniya embraced the industry. What she left behind was nothing to write home about...

Dharaniya's parents Chandra and Rima Subramanian wanted her to marry some guy named Jay, hailing from the family's homeland of Uttar Pradesh in India. Dharaniya was born in Uttar Pradesh, India, in 1989 but lived most of her life in California. The thought of marrying a stranger absolutely revolted the thoroughly Americanized young woman. Dharaniya rebelled, and ran away from home. The young woman supported herself by working in strip clubs all over Los Angeles. Along the way, she fell into the adult film industry...

There weren't a lot of South Asian women working in the adult film industry, and to the movie directors and producers, Dharaniya seemed beautiful and exotic. Exotic, how she hated that term. Dharaniya had always had a healthy sexual appetite, but as an adult film actress, she faced a sharp learning curve. Throwing herself into her new job wholeheartedly, Dharaniya soon acquired a cult following as Miss India X, the moniker under which she performed adult movies.

Over the years, Dharaniya/Miss India X became a fixture of the adult film industry. She appeared in over three hundred porn titles. She starred in numerous genres from interracial to fetish, from gonzo to hard-core, from lesbian porn to strict BDSM. Dharaniya was not afraid to try new things, and her fans loved her for it. She had a personal fortune estimated at one point seven million dollars after performing for about a decade.

Driving around, Dharaniya thought of the scenes she'd shot for Swirl Studio X. The porn shoot started off normally, well, normal by her standards anyways. Three young white guys named Sean, Paul and Chad gang-banged Miss India X, who portrayed a horny waitress near the construction site where they happened to work. Shooting in the Californian heat was no joke, but Dharaniya/Miss India X was a professional.

"What the fuck?" Miss India X screamed in protest, as, one of the white guys banging her, a red-haired chump named Paul, decided to spit on her ass while fucking her from behind. What is it with white guys and spitting anyways? Miss India X put a stop to the scene, and then confronted the bozo who'd crossed the line with her. Some things are simply not acceptable...

"What the hell?" Paul snapped, rubbing his face after Miss India X slapped the shit out of him. Screaming obscenities at the cast and crew, the porn actress stormed off the set, stark naked, in the middle of a gang bang scene. Miss India X would not be seen on that particular porn set again. Enough was bloody enough, as far as Dharaniya was concerned...

Driving around, Dharaniya kept replaying the entire scene in her mind. She'd done a lot of freaky things in porn movies. Hell, last week, while shooting Lesbian BDSM Chronicles, she portrayed a whip-smart dominatrix who tormented the hell out of a blonde-haired female debutante named Becky Stone. Slapping Becky around, tying her up, fisting her and fucking her with a strap-on dildo, Miss India X did these things without batting an eyelash. Still, she had her limits. Spitting was NOT okay...

"To hell with these bastards," Dharaniya shouted, and as she sped down the road, a utility truck came out of nowhere and rammed into her. The last thing Dharaniya saw was the oncoming truck. She swerved and tried to get away, but the metallic behemoth would not budge and slammed into her. Please don't let it end like this, Dharaniya thought, praying to a supreme being she'd long stopped believing in...

"Ma'am, are you alright?" came a deep, masculine voice, and Dharaniya looked up to see...him. A tall, dark-skinned young man in a paramedic uniform. She was on a gurney, and they were hoisting her into the back of an ambulance. Dharaniya expected to be in pain but she felt nothing. Oh, and she also found out that she couldn't move...

"I'm fine, what happened?" Dharaniya asked, and the young paramedic began to explain things to her. Slowly, it all came back to her. She'd left the studio in a huff, and ran into a truck. The truck driver, fool that he was, slammed into her in spite of her attempts to dodge him. Now I'm truly fucked, Dharaniya thought, lamenting her already unfortunate and now worsening circumstances.

"Ma'am, I'm Thomas, and we're taking you to Valley Presbyterian Hospital," said the dark-skinned young man, who spoke to a slight accent which Dharaniya could not place. She nodded at him, noticing that he had a nice smile, and was strongly built. Next to him stood a slim young Asian woman with a buzz cut. They were on either side of her, tending to her as the ambulance got under way.

"Thomas, is it? Please hold my hand," Dharaniya said pleadingly, and, after a brief hesitation, the young paramedic nodded and took her hand in his. Thomas hadn't been a paramedic very long. In fact, he was working as a paramedic part-time to pay for his studies in medicine at California State University's Northridge Campus. This lady has been through a lot, Thomas thought, smiling gently at Dharaniya.

"You're going to be alright, ma'am," Thomas told Dharaniya and she smiled at him before closing her eyes. When Dharaniya came to, she was in a hospital room, with a nurse holding a clipboard while looking at her intently. Dharaniya looked at the tall, red-haired young woman with the friendly eyes. The redhead smiled at her, all pleasantness and reassurances...

"Good afternoon, Miss Subramanian," said the Nurse, and she then inquired about Dharaniya's health. Dharaniya sat up on the bed, pleased that she was able to move. She remembered the ambulance trip, and the tall, dark and handsome paramedic. What was his name again? Thomas somebody, with some sort of accent she was unfamiliar with.

"Am I going to be okay? I feel alright, but I remember being pretty banged up," Dharaniya said, looking at the Nurse. The redhead paused for a moment before replying. She talked a great deal, mentioning X-rays, concussions, and things of that nature. Along the way, the Nurse informed Dharaniya that she'd been out for twenty four hours. Dharaniya stopped listening after that. She wanted to get the hell out of the hospital room. Hospitals simply gave her the creeps...

"Hmm, you suffered a mild concussion, but otherwise you're fine, except for some bruising, we will have to do some X-rays, however, that's why we kept you overnight for observation," the Nurse said, and Dharaniya nodded. After the Nurse left, Dharaniya did some thinking. She'd nearly died, and although she still listed her estranged parents as her emergency contacts, they hadn't shown up at the hospital. I'm all alone in this world, Dharaniya thought sourly.

"My life is a mess," Dharaniya said to herself, after the Nurse left the hospital room. When they finally allowed Dharaniya to leave, twelve hours later, the young woman took an Uber back to her home. Hmm, it's good to be home, Dharaniya thought as she entered her two-story, six-bedroom, two-washroom townhouse, located near Lake Balboa. Dharaniya sat on the couch, and closed her eyes, hard.

"I'm done with the porn industry," Dharaniya said aloud, and she sat there, wondering what she would do with her life. When a woman becomes a porn actress, it burns a lot of bridges and closes a lot of opportunities for her. Dharaniya once heard about a teacher who got fired when her porno past came to light. The same thing happened to a policewoman who once worked as a dominatrix. Things don't bode well for me, the young woman thought.

Checking her cell phone and landline for messages, Dharaniya searched in vain for calls from her parents and friends, but all she heard were threats from the adult video producers. Pissed off, Dharaniya deleted all the messages and grabbed a bottle of Heineken. Chugging down a bottle of her favorite beer brand, the young woman thought about her life, and all the twists and turns it had taken...

Out of boredom, Dharaniya went online, and checked her Facebook page. The real one, that is. There were eleven fake profiles run by people pretending to be her alter ego, Miss India X. Unlike the majority of porn stars, Dharaniya managed to keep her real name out of the limelight. When Dharaniya went out, she often wore traditional clothing such as Saris, and most people, brown, black or white, didn't look beyond what they saw...

"Who saved my ass the other night?" Dharaniya wondered, and she tried to remember the name of the handsome paramedic. Thomas somebody. Thomas was undeniably a common name, and she decided to add paramedic to it. Seventeen people named Thomas worked as paramedics in the great state of California. Scrolling down the list, Dharaniya came across a familiar-looking darker skinned gentleman named Thomas Chaussard, a newcomer to California by way of Montreal, Quebec.

"Interesting," Dharaniya thought to herself as she browesed through Thomas Chaussard's profile. According to Facebook, he was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, in 1993. He graduated from the University of Montreal in 2016, then moved to California in 2017. Thomas trained to be a paramedic at UCLA's Paramedic Education Program. The dude was new to his job, and according to his profile pictures, he looked great in uniform.

Dharaniya had three hundred people on her Facebook page, mostly people that she knew back in her hometown of San Francisco. Guys and gals that she went to school with. Most of them were married, buying houses and becoming parents. What have I been doing with my life? Dhraraniya wondered. She was thirty years old, without a husband, or boyfriend, or girlfriend. Sure, she had some money, but her life was otherwise empty...

"Hello, sir, my name is Dharaniya Subramaniam, and I'm the woman whose life you saved near Van Nuys the other day, I just want to say thank you," she typed in the message which she sent to Thomas Chaussard. After sending the message, Dharaniya sat there with a smile on her face. She watched TV, ordered some Chinese food from Hong Kong Diner, then went to bed.

After a grueling shift during which he tended to a six-car pileup on the highway, Thomas Chaussard headed home. He lived in the Valley Glen area, in a rented apartment. Thomas took a shower and then went straight to bed. Unable to sleep, Thomas grabbed a beer and then went online. Thomas watched some boxing videos on YouTube, and got into an argument with some fools who were hating on his favorite boxer, former heavyweight king Anthony Joshua, then went to Facebook.

"What have we here?" Thomas wondered as he logged onto his Facebook and saw a message from an unknown person. Thomas used Facebook mainly to keep in touch with his buddies in the City of Montreal, Quebec, where he was born and raised. He'd been in California for a bit and hadn't made too many friends. Folks in the Los Angeles area weren't as friendly as one might imagine.

"Oh my, you're totally welcome, Dharaniya," Thomas typed as he promptly replied to her message. He'd been stunned, to say the least, to receive a message from the gorgeous young Indian woman from the other night. Of course, he hadn't known her name, and as a trained paramedic, he was taught to show compassion to people while maintaining a professional distance. Of course, the lady seemed out of the ordinary to him. Like, seriously, why did she look so familiar?

"Insomnia is a bitch and so am I," Dharaniya grumbled as she got out of bed. She was still sore, and unable to sleep. Dharaniya headed downstairs, and grabbed some ice cream from the fridge. She went to the living room and turned on the TV. There was a rerun of Fresh Off The Boat on TV, and she smiled as she watched one of her favorite television families doing their thing. Upon noticing that she'd left her laptop on, Dharaniya grabbed it...

"Oh," Dharaniya said, upon realizing that she had a message. The young woman's heart skipped a beat as she checked her inbox, and saw who it was. Thomas Chaussard, the tall, dark and handsome black male paramedic from Montreal, Quebec. What the fuck was he doing, up at three o'clock in the morning? Taking a deep breath, Dharaniya read the message, then replied.

"Hello ma'am, glad I was able to help, I hope you're feeling better," Thomas typed, and he was surprised at the speed with which Dharaniya replied. He didn't know her from a hole in the wall. This woman might be someone's wife, or someone's mother. Also, what was she doing up at three o'clock in the morning? Thomas was up mainly due to work-related stress. He'd seen a lot of blood tonight...

"I am well, thanks to you, Thomas, so, how's the paramedic life?" Dharaniya typed, and after a brief hesitation, she sent him a friend request. Dharaniya is nothing if not bold in pursuit of what she wants. Hope I'm not crossing a line and hope he doesn't bring up some bullshit rule about paramedics and their rescuees not mixng up, Dharaniya thought, anxiously waiting for Thomas reply.

"Doing alright, just got in after a grueling shift," Thomas typed in reply, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw the friend request from Dharaniya Subramaniam. After a brief hesitation, Thomas accepted the friend request, and from that moment forward, his life would never be the same. That's what happens when one allows a new person in one's life, even virtually...

"Thanks for the ad, Thomas, well, since you're tired from saving lives, I'll let you get some sleep, you ever feel like talking, don't hesitate to give me a shout," Dharaniya typed, and she added a smiley face. Thomas thanked the lady and wished her goodnight. Actually, to really shine her on, Thomas looked up how to say good night in the Hindi language, which he assumed Dharaniya spoke.

"Shubh raatri sundar mahila, good night, pretty lady," Thomas typed, and he added a smiley face before sending the message to Dharaniya. Smiling and shaking her head, Dharaniya licked her lips. Thomas Chaussard, paramedic extraordinaire and newcomer from the Quebec region of Canada, was a very interesting man. I wouldn't mind getting to know that man better, Dharaniya thought as she logged off the computer.

That's how it all began between Thomas and Dharaniya. They began chatting online regularly, and then met for coffee. Thomas showed up in a black silk shirt and blue jeans, while Dharaniya wore a bright red Sari and sandals, looking every bit the traditional Indian beauty. My disguise when I'm not on a porno set, Dharaniya thought dryly as she sat opposite Thomas.

"You look lovely," Thomas said, smiling at Dharaniya, and she returned his smile. The brother looked good, although he'd put on a bit too much Axe body spray for Dharaniya's liking. For a man at the start of his twenties, he carried himself with a maturity that she found surprising. Dharaniya still looked like she was in her twenties, but felt every bit of her three decades upon this earth...

"Thank you, sundar, it means handsome, in Hindi," Dharaniya said softly, and Thomas grinned, nodding appreciatively. The brother was blushing and trying not to let it show. I love shy guys, Dharaniya thought, quietly assessing her date. Thomas was good-looking, and evidently good at what he did, and a snappy dresser. Why was he single? What was wrong with him?

"Thank you, Dharaniya, say, has anyone ever told you that you look like the lady from Quantico?" Thomas asked while sipping his latte, and Dharaniya resisted the temptation to roll her eyes. She'd often been told that she resembled Indian actress Priyanka Chopra, of Quantico fame. Well, we both like younger men, Dharaniya thought, smiling at her private joke.

"No, not ever, say, Thomas, what do you do when you're not dashing off to save lives in your tight-ass uniform?" Dharaniya asked, deliberately flirting with him. Thomas looked into her eyes, and licked his lips, a gesture which registered with a certain part of Dharaniya's feminine anatomy. This is going to be good, Dharaniya thought, sensing a chink in Thomas armor.

"When I'm not at work, I work out, and do kickboxing, and I hope to go to med school someday," Thomas said, earnestly. Dharaniya nodded, and considered the handsome, well-dressed young man seated opposite her. There was a lot more to him than meets the eye, but for the time being, he was clinging to his good-guy image. A decade spent having sex with men and women on camera for money taught Dharaniya a lot about human behavior, and male behavior in particular.

"You seem like a good guy, Thomas, but I can tell you got a dark side," Dharaniya said, and she playfully tapped his hand. Thomas grinned, and Dharaniya saw a trio of young women walking behind him, two of them were white and one was black. All three wore tank tops and short skirts, the unofficial skank uniform in this part of California. Let's see what he does when they pass him, Dharaniya thought, mentally rubbing her hands in anticipation.

"In my line of work, I see a lot of darkness at work, a lot of blood, the darkest side of humanity, it's changed me, I don't need to act tough, I do kickboxing just to stay fit, I don't need to act tough to impress anyone," Thomas said evenly. The trio of women walked past him, and amazingly, he kept his eyes on Dharaniya. Color me impressed, Dharaniya thought, smiling.

"Hmm, you've seen darkness, eh? What do you see when you look at me?" Dharaniya asked slyly, throwing Thomas a curveball. The tall, handsome brother from Montreal seemed a little too cool under pressure. Dharaniya's alter ego Miss India X liked to test men during porno shoots, often astonishing them with her sexual prowess and raw energy.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12