Diablerie Ch. 09: First Date

Story Info
Gabby finally loses her virginity to her father.
4.4k words
4.38
9.6k
5

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan let out a loud burp and then turned to Tamara who looked like her head might explode. "Oh my god!" She yelled as he smiled and chewed the last piece of turkey bacon on his plate as she turned to me with her jaw still open, laughing excitedly.

We stacked the plates and my Dad carried them to the kitchen despite my insistence that I could clean them for him. "Or I could." Chimed in Tamara.

"I mean you do have two horny and eager to please subby college girls who are happy to serve." I said, watching as he just shook his head with a big smile.

"I'm not that old yet. Believe it or not I actually do the dishes in the house now." I slapped my hands to my face in fake shock.

"Don't tell me you actually grab the paper too!" I teased and checked the window with one hand on my breasts.

"Why wouldn't he?" Tamara asked with a look of skepticism.

"Oh here we go." Evan groaned and rolled his eyes.

"He used to complain that the paper was tossed on the curb so he didn't want to go out and get it. I got the paper every morning, even the ones that I was sick during, since I was 14." Tamara looked at me and then back at him with raised eyebrows. "The only reason he considered letting me get a dog as a kid was so we could train it to fetch the paper.

Although I guess if you put a collar on both of us, we could just walk out naked and grab it for you. It's not like anyone is going to complain seeing that gorgeous girl on your lawn." I kissed Tamara on the side of her neck and ran my hands over her ribs.

He paused, stroking his chin jokingly. "Find a site for dog collars. I mean that does go hand in hand with the way you two want to be treated right?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if we would talk about that. So do you two have a fleshed out bdsm relationship yet?" Tamara looked at each of us but Evan only shrugged.

"I guess I was hoping that Evan would be our Master or Dom, we could both be collared when we're at home." I pitched it and sipped my coffee.

"I'm familiar with the words but I have no idea what that kind of relationship looks like." Admitted Evan.

"I have some idea." Piped up Tamara. "Only from porn though."

"Maybe we need to research it then?" I asked and saw the nodding consensus. "We can do collars and then have a discussion on what we want, what we like, and maybe explore a little."

"I don't ever want you two to feel like property though." Evan said quietly.

Tamara pulled open her laptop and on one open window was the account where she saw the picture I had snapped of them together, stopping to admire it for a few minutes. The three of us fiddled with verifying our identities for the porn accounts on one computer for an hour or so while my Dad shopped for collars, turning the screen to ask what we thought before we settled in designs and styles we both liked.

In the afternoon it finally struck me and I turned to Tamara who was quickly typing on her computer. "Wait, you stopped by here the other day, what were you heading to?" She looked up and then her attention was sternly turned back to the multiple accounts we were now all attached to.

"Oh I was planning to visit my family. I uh..." She paused before looking up again with something clearly bothering her. "I don't know if I'm still going to."

"Is that who keeps calling you today?" Evan asked as he spooned yogurt towards his mouth but dropped it instead into his chest hair. "Shit."

Her phone had at least eight missed calls that she purposefully sent to voicemail each time. "Yeah but I don't have the energy for that today. I was actually going to ask if I could crash here again. I don't want to overstay my welcome though." Evan was mopping the yogurt up with a paper towel when he looked at me with worry before turning back to Tamara.

"Tamara. If we're doing this whole poly dating thing, doesn't that mean you're welcome to stay here when you like?" She apologized and nodded. "I wanted to ask if tonight you wanted to sleep in Gabby's old room and then tomorrow you could sleep in mine. If you're free that is."

"Yeah that would be great!" Her mood seemed better from the relief of not having to go and see her family, and the items she had packed were moved into my old room with the invitation to stay for spring break. Something was off with her whenever we mentioned her blood relatives and thinking back I noticed she had never talked about them.

She had mentioned her familiarity with incest that never was elaborated on, so I nudged my Dad privately with these little pieces of information so we would wait until she was ready to talk about it.

Waking up so early had left me yawning in the afternoon, and Tamara joined me in the room. It was good to see my old room filled with even the life of her small amount of things piled into it. I held her for a bit on my bed for a bit before falling asleep, my fingers were clasped by her hand again at sunset and her lips pressed to mine to wake me. "Gabby. Wake up."

The green of her eyes glinted in the light that filled the room with a smile that felt strangely familiar. She pressed it to my lips again, my yawns and stretched on my old mattress giving way to a large hug as I pulled her back into the bed. "Morning." She whispered, her lips brushing mine as she said it. I stared at her for a few minutes in silence while the memories of the last few days returned to my foggy brain.

"Hey gorgeous." I brushed a lock of hair out of her face, the heat from her skin making my heart beat unevenly.

"Why the hell have we been afraid to wake up like this until now?" She asked and sparks shot all the way to my toes when her breath blanketed my lips. I shook my head with a soft giggle.

"I thought you were straight?" She put her thumb under my chin and kissed me passionately, my chest feeling like it would rupture from the pressure inside.

"Yeah me too." She smiled and poked me in the belly button, making me squeak and roll to avoid her. "You gotta get up though, Evan is gonna take you on a date tonight and I think he wants to take that final step with you."

Like a teen at a slumber party I gripped my pillow and looked at her over it. "You think so?"

"I know so. Tonight you get time with him and I'll be out of your hair, then tomorrow I'm gonna be out with him. And then I'm guessing the next day we all pile into his bed like horny hamsters?" I laughed and threw the pillow at her.

"What about you and me?" She smiled and kissed me a few more times.

"Well I get you all to myself over the school year don't I?" I nodded but she saw my worried look. "Hey don't worry. You think I'm gonna pass up going on a date with the first ever girl I dated?"

"Maybe." She jumped on me, tickling me into submission so I was too awake to fall back asleep. I crossed the house naked to the shower with the soft hum of our lawn mower outside churning away. The steam of the shower clung my skin that was still covered in Tamara's powerful orgasms. I soaped my body and shaved every inch of skin I could find. Moving to my room with a towel wrapped so it only caught the drip of my hair once my body was mostly dried.

Tamara surprised me from behind with a smack to my ass that made me scream. I chased her around the room until she gave in and together we sat down giggling and picking my clothing for the evening. She held my face in her hands to gently apply my makeup, sitting to hold up a mirror when it was finished.

"Do you think he's going to like it?"

She batted a brush at me. "Why wouldn't he like it?"

Smoothing out my black dress, I looked at my features sharply with the uncertainty of dysphoria rising. "What if I didn't grow up and look like a girl he would actually want to be with?"

She tossed the hand mirror onto the pillow and looked at me. "Gabby. You're beautiful. He's proud of you. When he told me the plans for tonight he had the same damn fear, like you were going to somehow lose interest in him. You really are his kid aren't you?" She smiled and gently tended to the happy tears in my eyes. "Don't smear that makeup now. He's ready for you."

Descending the stairs like it was prom all over again, he stood by the door in his suit and tie with one hand out. His beard was neatly trimmed, shoes freshly shined, and the glistening of his eyes made those tears start to well up again. Taking my hands he leaned down to kiss me softly which was interrupted by the shutter sound of Tamara's phone clicking away. "Sorry. You both are just so cute." We chuckled together.

"I can't believe we get to do this." He whispered. My brain stopped working for a minute before he asked me if I was ready to go.

Finding my coat my Dad and I departed and at dinner I found myself surprised as we went out to a restaurant I had never been to. The waiter greeted him with a secret smile, nudging my Dad when he thought I wasn't listening to say "She's cute." The last time my Dad had dressed up so nicely was my high school graduation and I stood in awe at how handsome and formal he looked. His suit still fit his broad shoulders and his deep green tie brought out his eyes.

My father and I had our first date that night and we talked for hours. We talked about everything from what we want to what we like and don't. I found so much more than a father that night, and I'll never regret what came next. He took my hand as we sat and gazed into my eyes, my heart beginning to flutter with wonder and I settled into the feeling of truly being connected to him.

I realized then that we could stay together as long as we wanted, and I knew that I wanted to stay by his side for as long as I had. He gave my hand a kiss, eyeing me in my dress before he asked, "Gabby I don't feel like I have any regrets about us doing that, what about you?"

A grin flooded my cheeks. "Not a regret in the world. I know as I sit here with you that no matter what our relationship looks like, it's probably the best choice that I ever made in my life. You're my miracle." Evan turned red and we lost a few minutes just staring at each other.

"I don't mean to be a perverted date but uh...are you interested in getting out of here and-"

Before I could think I interrupted. "God yes."

Evan didn't mind the forward nature of our talks and asked for the check. When he took me home, I had intentionally avoided any wine with dinner so I could remember this perfectly. The bed was covered in rose petals with a path leading up from the living room, candles somehow lit before we had even gotten home, and a light music playing. "Dad how did you..."

He stopped and shut the door behind him. "I've never been able to show anyone this, so please Gabby, don't break my heart ok?" I realized that Tamara had left the house earlier, it was for emotional support that she set up all of this while him and I were out to dinner. He was nervous to show me what the two of us were becoming to him.

Tears formed in my eyes and he kissed them away one by one. I felt him pick me up like each time I had seen him and he carried me to the room. I stared at the rose petals and he set me down gently on them. I couldn't speak. He got on top of me and kissed me inch by inch with my clothes on, stopping where my dress ended despite my internal protest. He covered me until I was aching, begging him to take me. "Not till you say it. Not till you say the words I need to hear to be sure Gabby."

He stared deep into my eyes and I let every nerve ending push the words out of me. "Dad. I want you to take my virginity back there. I want you to be the first. Please fuck me, please make me your woman, I love you so much and I want to be with you and Tamara for all of this time we get here."

He smiled like he had been waiting his whole life to hear it. He slid one hand under my shirt, then my bra and began to slowly rub my breasts. My nipples were puffed up and full of hormones and blood. The first touches made my voice squeak, and he eyed me with soft affection. "My beautiful Daughter, I love you too."

His other hand stroked my legs, my neck, and soon he wouldn't be satisfied with just my skin that was showing. He unzipped my dress and pulled it down gently. I sat nervous about my body with my little B cup breasts and clit sticking over panties, wondering if I was satisfactory to him despite our previous sexual experiences. I put an arm over my chest and a hand over my clit, blush running to all of me that could turn red and I was unable to look him in the eyes.

He kissed the knuckles of my hands and then pulled me into his lap. I could feel him rock hard and poking upwards, precum staining his slacks. His lips met my collar bone, and every inch of my chest. It wasn't until he had covered my back, legs, hips, and stomach that he turned his attention back to my breasts. He rubbed them and lightly sucked on one of my nipples.

I put my hands to the back of his head and pulled his hair. "Please Daddy harder! No one uses my breasts and they're so pent up!" He replied with another kiss to my lips, then moving back into position. "Please Evan. I'm yours." I whispered it to him like a secret.

Seeing the want in my eyes he grabbed them roughly and sucked harder. I let out a loud moan and he put his other hand on my ass, one of his fingers pushing my panties hard enough that I felt him brush against my hole. I tried to align my ass with his hand so he would touch me more and wouldn't be able to resist. He wouldn't budge. He made sure my breasts were sore before he let go. My clit was dripping like I was a cis girl, and the hand on my breast found that next. He pulled at my panties, and my shaven clit was now at my Dad's mercy.

I looked down at him and held my breath. He asked how sensitive the skin was. I let him know how rough he could be, and he milked my little cock from the base to the tip so all of the precum I had began to run down the head in a thick drop. His tongue ran all the way up as he cleaned it from me.

"Oh my god Daddy that is so not fair! I haven't even tasted you yet." He looked at me with a coy smile as he took a long lick of my clit. "My house, my rules little girl."

His tongue cleaned my foreskin in a circular motion and soon I couldn't keep the noise from leaving my mouth. He coated my whole clit in his spit, rubbing it until it dripped down and began to wet my hole.

I fussed, refusing to sit still any longer. I rolled him aggressively and ripped the buttons on his shirt. I buried my face in his chest and began to ride him through his jeans. His smell alone could have unmade me. I went for his belt buckle, my mouth watering lightly. I knew I would have to wet him enough to make sure he could enter me. His boxers were pulled down to his knees and as I pressed my lips to his hard cock, he undressed.

My Dad tasted salty, and with something I couldn't quite place that none of the other men had. I wanted to impress him badly, so all nine inches of his cock pushed into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. He had a low and soft moan he had hid for years. I greedily slobbered on him, my drool running all over his hips. He let his hips rise into my mouth and I stroked him firmly. This time he ran his hands through my hair and bobbed my head on his cock.

I let him take control and twice swallowed him all the way to the base to show him I could. He had trimmed his balls and still had a light scruff that brushed me as I sucked on each of them. I turned so my ass was at his face while I blew him.

I swayed my hips in front of his face to tease him with my ass. Suddenly his hand was on my clit and he rolled us again, our sides lining up as he sucked on me at the same time. I've always been extremely sensitive on the tip but this time I lost my calm quickly. Within a minute I had to pull away to keep from cumming down his throat.

"Not yet. I want to cum with you inside me." I panted into the bed. Drool and my father's precum leaked out of my mouth and I began to feel like a messy slut just for him.

"Then turn over." He was once again on top of me. He pulled my legs up until they rested on his shoulders, and let a large pool of spit form in his hand. He looked me right in the eyes as he slid a finger into my hole. He wet me twice more and finally I felt ready. Daddy lifted my legs just enough so I was comfortable and he could enter me. He was thicker than any of the others I'd dated, and we had to give in and use lube he had bought just in case that was tucked into the end table. The pain and pleasure kept me gripping him for support.

He looked me in the eyes and whispered that he loved me as he pushed in. My Dad filled me up and I felt my spot clench around him. "Please take me!" I begged.

He pushed as deep as he could and moans escaped outside of my control. He made sure my spot was pressed so he knew exactly where to hit. He kissed me gently and thumbed my nipples as I adjusted to his size. When I was finally ready he pulled back until just the tip was inside and then guided me by drawing my legs closer until he was all the way inside again.

The implication was simple, if he wanted to use me as he pleased I had just consented to being my own fathers toy. With slow build up, he was pumping in and out of me stiffly. His tongue reached into my mouth and he shifted our hips so each time he fully entered me, my clit had no choice but to leak.

"Daddy!" I let out a loud begging cry as he pounded my ass, he had a wicked smile when he stared deep in my eyes. He lifted me higher and now I felt more vulnerable than I ever had with a partner. I barely rested on my own weight and when he sank in as deep as he could I felt like I would break in half under the force of his cock. Large strands of precum fell onto my own face and breasts. He reached down as he fucked me tenderly and roughly, taking a thick drop and tasting it.

"What sweet little nectar my girl has." Tingles of embarrassment and arousal jolted through my body.

He continued to pound me like this until my hole felt ready to take him in other positions. He tilted me and pulled my arms so I was suddenly riding him. My own weight pressing down on his cock made me shake like a leaf on him. I leaned back and felt like my spot would break on him. The pressure kept me from moving until he started to push against me again. He propped his legs so I was lifted up just enough that he could fuck me, and began ramming my spot. The drops of my cum kept spraying across his chest as he got rougher.

We fucked for hours, changing position until he was sure my hole was properly conditioned for his soon to be lover. He broke me in and asked me each time how rough he could be with me. Daddy turned me over so I was on my hands and knees, bounced me in his lap like I was his kid again, and set me on my back to snuggle close and hold me while we fucked. He worked out years of aggression and frustration on my hole and even when the friction was making me sore, I continued to whisper in his ear that I needed more.

Every time we would change position and he could see my eyes again he would slam his cock as deep as it would go into me, drinking in the way my tongue rolled out of my mouth and my eyes unfocused like some hentai character. I couldn't help it, and as we got close I knew I would belong to him forever. Orgasms I used to have were quick and heavy, instead a wave of pleasure that I kept riding and increasing with each time. Steadily the thick drops had covered my hips and stomach from how long we had been fucking, Evan almost to tears as he held back from cumming inside me.

We switched back so he was on top as he slowed down his pace. It was romantic and kind the way he gently edged the inside of my ass closer and closer. "We can cum together, Gabby. I want to mark you as my girl."

I felt his lips inches from mine, breath staining my lips as I nodded to tell him I was almost there. I almost pitied the girls who had passed him over during all my years growing up as he pushed in and out. Daddy kissed me right before we came, whispering in my ear. "I love you Gabby, please stay with Daddy. Cum for me sweet girl." My legs shook harder and harder but he gripped them to keep me positioned neatly on his cock and picked up his pace. He grunted softly into my ear. "I'm gonna fill you, Daddy's gonna fill you up." My ass clenched tightly, almost squeezing too much for him to push deeper. He flooded my insides and pulled out as I shook and twitched, spurts of cum dripping out of my clit and then my ass as well. I overflowed at least a tablespoon of his seed back onto the bed.

12