Diagnostic Test Ch. 02 - AI Era

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inspected the toy, and noticed a weird indented ring near the base of it. I looked around, and sure enough, there was a harness splayed out on the floor with an empty ring in the center. I grabbed it and fitted the dildo into the ring, making sure it was secure before slipping the straps over my legs and hooking everything into place. I stood up and surveyed the floor, oddly amused by my new nuclear-green dick that was waving around. I found a small bottle of lube and squirted some onto the toy, rubbing it around to make sure the whole thing was nice and slick.

I came up behind Renee. She was still draped over the table, her cheek pressed against the cool wooden surface and her eyes closed, still jerking occasionally with the aftershocks. I massaged my hands down her back and around her ass, and she sighed. There was still a little bit of lube on them, so her ass glistened when I took my hands away.

"I've got a surprise," I said seductively. She made a curious purring sound. I noticed that her legs were shaking, maybe from the effort of holding her back half up. It probably wasn't comfortable to stay bent over the table like that, and I wanted this to be as pleasurable as possible for her. "But first we're gonna move this over to the bed, alright?" With a nod, she peeled herself off the table, swaying slightly as she stood up. I steadied her and guided her towards the plush bed, careful not to let her look at me or bump against the strap-on.

We made it to the edge of the bed and she toppled onto it with a contented sigh, burying her face in the soft quilt and letting her legs spread apart. She arched her back slightly, sticking her ass up in a clear invitation. My mind was almost completely blank except for the dominating urge to fuck that tight little hole until she came harder than she ever had before. I nearly skipped over to the edge of the bed, then I climbed up and positioned myself between her spread legs. Holding the slippery dildo steady, I pressed it up against her slit and rubbed it up and down between her dripping pussy lips. She moaned in understanding and pushed her ass towards me, grinding slightly against the tip.

"Oh my god, please," she whined, desperately trying to push herself onto the strap-on as I teased her mercilessly. "Fuck me with that thing, Ke- Master. I need you to fuck me so bad. Plea- Ah!" Her extremely sexy begging was unfortunately cut short by a yelp of pleasure as I thrust forward, unable to wait any longer. I gradually buried the dick deeper and deeper into her pussy until my hips were pressed up against her ass.

She groaned and squirmed on the dildo, wiggling it around inside of her. The base of the strap-on pressed up against my clit, but it wasn't enough sensation to really do anything for me. In a stroke of sudden genius, I felt around the base of the dildo for the knob and turned it on. The base began to vibrate, so every time Renee pushed her ass back, a jolt of pleasure emanated from my clit. With a deep groan, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her.

I'd never fucked anyone with a strap-on before, so I just tried to think about what would feel good if I was her. Soon enough I'd gotten into a good rhythm, and I was doing pretty well judging by Renee's squeals and moans. I fucked her hard and deep, pounding the dildo into her throbbing hole. Everytime I thrust in, the vibration sent a wave of pleasure through my body, so I was groaning right along with her. I leaned down over her and placed my weight on one hand, reaching around with the other to pull her tank top down and massage her soft tit, occasionally tweaking her rock-hard nippple. An endless stream of incomprehensible sounds of pleasure poured from her mouth as she twisted the blankets into a death grip. I desperately wished I could see her face, wished I could look her in those big green eyes and suck on her plush pink lips while I made her cum, but it was just too risky.

It wasn't long before I started to feel myself dancing dangerously close to the precipice of an orgasm. I slowed my pace slightly, slamming into her ass with more control. After a particularly deep thrust that rocked the bed and made her gasp, I stayed buried inside her, keeping my clit pressed against the vibrating base of the dildo. Renee wiggled and bucked her ass on the toy, and the added stimulation sent me over the edge. With a strangled yell, I rode wave after wave of indescribable pleasure.

As I came down, I pulled out slightly and fumbled around the base of the dildo, trying to find the knob with shaking hands. I finally got it and switched it off with a sigh of relief. Renee hadn't climaxed yet, and she was still jerking and squirming on the dildo. Luckily my dick wasn't real, so it was still rock-hard and ready to keep fucking her as long as she needed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and flipped her over onto her back, and she whimpered weakly. I quickly lowered my head towards her body, trying to keep my face as obscured as possible as I kissed and suckled spots on her stomach, pushing up her tank top to reveal her heaving tits. Fucking her like this was a risk, but I found that I didn't really care anymore. My tongue traveled up her body until it reached her perfect boobs, licking the soft flesh of her tit and the bumpy skin around her nipple. I suctioned my lips around the stiff pink peak, fondling her other tit with my hand. She whined happily and tangled her fingers into my hair.

I released the nipple I was sucking from my mouth with a wet pop and quickly moved to the other one, bringing my hand down and using it to guide the strap-on back into her needy pussy. She gasped as I entered her again, and her breaths quickly morphed into rapid pants as I thrust my hips back and forth, pounding the thick dildo deep into her. I abandoned her boobs and rocked forward, trying to get myself into a better position. My hands braced on either side of her, I leaned forward and buried my face in the crook of her neck, humping her in a rhythmic wave motion that must have been hitting her G spot just perfectly. Underneath me, I felt her diamond-nipples poking me through the fabric of my shirt, her firm breasts pressing up against me every time her chest heaved with her breaths. I kissed her neck, and she let out a deep moan. Her hands clawed desperately along my back, and she wrapped her legs around my body, pulling me deeper inside of her.

"You- fuck- me- so- good," she moaned, stilted words bursting between my thrusts. I growled against her neck in agreement and felt her whole body shiver. Her gasps and groans soon melted into desperate cries of pleasure as her body tensed beneath mine. I kept up my ruthless pace, and soon enough, I winced as she screamed right beside my ear. Her back arched, her head was thrown back, and her shaking legs locked tightly around me. The scream dissolved into a strangled, wavering moan that occasionally rose into a gasp or yelp. I slowed my hips, kissing her lightly as she jerked and quivered.

I slid out of her and fell over onto the bed sideways beside her, taking a moment to listen to our panting breaths sync up and slow down. My body was pressed up against hers, soft and curving and warm. So miraculously real. I couldn't stop myself from taking a peek at her face. She was staring at the ceiling, so all I could see was her side profile. Her face was flushed and shiny, and her plush, pink lips were slightly agape, the corners twisted up serenely. Her strawberry blonde curls were splayed haphazardly around her on the bed, and I was so close that a few strands were tickling me. There were so many things I wanted to say to her, but I couldn't think of a single one.

Without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed her glistening lips, a small gasp barely escaping them before I made contact. Her eyes widened for a split second before quickly snapping closed, her eyelids scrunching tightly. I was getting more and more reckless, but I figured that our faces were probably too close together to make anything out, so hopefully it would be fine. She turned to me and deepened the kiss, slow and passionate at first. Our tongues danced together, and I brought my hand up to caress her cheek and pull her face closer to mine. Her hand slipped under my shirt and began groping at my tit, and I let out a deep moan into her mouth. The kiss quickly became rough and desperate, and soon our bodies were moving rhythmically together, each of us trying to get as close as possible to the other one. She threw her leg over mine and started to grind her wet pussy against my bare thigh, skyrocketing my arousal through the roof.

In a frantic shuffling of our writhing, desperate bodies, I found myself laying flat on the bed and Renee straddling me. Our lips broke apart with a wet gasp, and she frantically pulled her tank top the rest of the way off and threw it behind her. She hurriedly grabbed the strap-on that I was still wearing and positioned it against her dripping hole. Her head hung low, eyes trained down and away from me, and a few locks of tangled rose-golden hair fell in front of her face. She slipped the tip inside of her, letting herself adjust to the feeling of it again for a moment before dropping her hips down with a loud gasp. She bounced her ass up and down on the cock, stopping occasionally at the bottom to gyrate her hips around with the entire length filling her cunt. This position pushed the base of the dildo against my clit beautifully, so I was groaning and gasping right along with her. She leaned forward, letting her tits swing into my face as she bounced on my dick, so I reached up to push them together and buried my face between them, licking and sucking and motorboating whatever my mouth could reach.

She leaned back, my face following her boobs for a moment as they pulled away from me. Straightening up, she threw her head back and rode me vigorously, her lustful cries of pleasure bouncing off the walls of our tiny room. Her plump tits smacked against her chest as her curvaceous hips feverishly ricocheted up and down. The feeling was overwhelming against my clit, and the sight was mesmerizing. As much as I was completely entranced by her, my eyes still caught on the clock hanging on the wall behind her. After a moment of distracted calculation, I frowned slightly. We had about five minutes left before the session was over.

Renee dropped heavily onto the dildo, shaking madly and squeezing her legs together against my hips as another powerful orgasm tore through her, punctuated by a deafening, gasping wail. Unfortunately, the clock had very rudely ripped me out of the moment. With all the incredible sex I'd been having, I'd completely forgotten about the mission. Why hadn't Crick given us the cue yet? He was cutting it extremely close.

Renee hunched over me, panting and shivering as she let the strap-on pop out of her pussy. My mind was going a mile a minute, worst-case-scenarios swirling around my head in a tornado of panic. I needed to call Crick and figure out what was going on, but how could I do that without Renee's constantly-recording ears hearing me? My eyes dropped to her quaking thighs, still clamped against my hips, and an idea began to form.

I guided her off of me and down onto the bed without much resistance, and she closed her eyes with a contented, shaky sigh as she relaxed onto the quilt.

"Ok, that's enough pleasure for you, you... debaucherous... sex demon," I said, struggling to come up with a name that sounded BDSMy. Too weak to fight it this time, she let out a small giggle. I pretended not to hear it.

"I'm gonna sit on your face until I'm satisfied," I commanded. I felt bad that I was making her work, since she looked so comfortable, but she immediately seemed to perk up. Eyes still closed and eyebrows raised in excitement, she opened her mouth obediently and stuck out her tongue. A low groan emanated from deep in my chest.

I quickly ran over to the crumpled ball of my pants to retrieve my phone pod and popped it into my ear, then hopped back over to the bed as I extricated myself from the harness. I took just a second to admire Renee's beautiful naked body, lying in wait for me. Time was quickly dwindling, though, so I shook myself out of my revery and climbed onto the bed, maneuvering my body so I was straddling her head, my aching pussy hovering inches above her expectant mouth. I shuffled my legs a bit so I was covering her ears as much as possible and lowered my hips down. A gasp escaped my lips as soon as I made contact. Her warm tongue traced my sensitive folds, teasing the lips of my pussy apart.

Trying to stay lucid and not give in to my desire to grind wildly against her face, I tapped my finger to my phone pod and whispered "Call Carrot Top." The line rang once, twice. Just as I was about to panic, he picked up.

"Hey Kel," Crick said in a preoccupied tone.

"What the hell's going on?" I whispered fiercely. "We've got about three minutes left. Where's the cue?"

"Look, I'm working on it. A couple of the signals I'm trying to scramble are a little tougher than I expected, but I've almost got it. And frankly, I would be even faster without you distracting me." Renee's tongue was starting to speed up, and I felt her nose press up against my slit as she rapidly licked my clit. A moan I couldn't contain slipped out of me.

"Are you-" Crick began before cutting himself off. "You know what, for my own peace, I don't wanna know. The cue's coming in a few minutes, be ready."

"Why haven't you told me what the cue is? How will I know when it happens?"

"Oh, trust me, you'll know," he said. With that, he hung up.

"Crick? Crick! Damn it, I hate when he does that," I muttered, ripping the phone pod out of my ear. Luckily, I was quickly distracted from my worries by Renee's masterful pussy-eating technique. Her nimble tongue danced expertly around my cunt, flicking across my swollen clit and lapping at my wet hole. I started to grind against her face, which elicited a purring moan from her that vibrated into me and caused me to shiver.

Her hot mouth nestled into my throbbing pusy felt so unbelievably good. I panted and groaned and whined as she rubbed her face against me, sending me careening with reckless abandon towards an orgasm. I grinded against her harder and faster, and she ate me out with equal fervor, reaching up to wrap her arms around my legs and pull me even closer. I could barely tell what she was doing with her tongue and her lips and her nose, but whatever it was, it was throwing me into a delirious fit of euphoria.

Way too soon, I was right there on the edge, panting and moaning and cursing loudly and incoherently. She suctioned her mouth on my clit, flicking her tongue with inhuman speed, and my whole body tensed painfully. Suddenly, everything burst apart, my body erupting in fireworks as I screamed in ecstasy. Renee kept her face pressed hard into me as I rode the orgasm for as long as I could, my body shaking and bucking wildly. My vision was slightly spotty for a few moments as I came down, panting and exhausted. Renee pulled her face back, gently licking the cum from my dripping hole. The slight sensation made me jerk and whimper.

Once I felt like I could move without falling over, I climbed off of her face and sat down on the edge of the bed, my whole body feeling like a bag of warm Nutra-Jello. I just sat there for a moment, letting my breathing return to normal and my mind clear up. My hand was resting on the bed beside me, and I felt Renee's fingers brush against it. I took her hand, tangling our fingers together, and squeezed it lightly.

"That was incredible," I said quietly, my voice hoarse.

"You're incredible," she said softly. I turned back to look at her. She was divine; her hair fanned out around her, her skin shining, her bare chest rising softly with her breaths. Her contented, half-lidded eyes met mine, and there was nothing I could do but stare. All I wanted was to-

A deafening chorus of melodic notes in the distance made us both jump, followed by what sounded like a thousand robotic voices saying a single word: "Hello." I stood from the bed and rushed to the door, pressing my ear against it to listen. Faint sounds of yelling and commotion emanated from the direction of the warehouse. I was suddenly feeling much more alert.

"Was that the cue?" Renee asked, sitting up. Before I could answer, a serene, trilling melody began to play within the room. We both whipped our heads around to see the numbers on the clock blinking menacingly. Our time was up.

"Get dressed, let's find out." I found my discarded pile of pants and underwear and put them on as fast as I could, watching Renee dart around the room to pick up her discarded garments. She pulled up her skirt and picked up a stray towel to wipe around her mouth and nose. I smirked.

I stuffed my feet into my shoes and waited by the door as she frantically tried to shove her high heels on while she hobbled towards me. Just as she was about to reach me, the other door opened, and Zoya popped her head in, eyes closed.

"Are you decent?" She asked cheerfully. Panicking, I opened the door and pulled Renee through, leaving her shoes behind. We raced across the hall to the staff door and tried to open it. Locked.

"Shit! Shit shit shit," I muttered, frantically jiggling the handle like it would make a difference. Renee spun around and headed back to our room.

"Hang on," she said with determination.

"No, Renee!" I hissed, but she ignored me. She slipped through the door before I could stop her, so I ran over and peeked into the room. Renee was striding over to Zoya, who was standing there with a bewildered look on her face.

"Hello," she said simply, and in a blur of motion, she reached out and whipped off the keycard hanging around Zoya's neck before she could even react. Renee quickly turned back and headed for the door, and Zoya finally seemed to process what was going.

"Hey! Wait a minute, stop!" She yelled, following Renee, but Renee was only a couple steps from the door.

"Sorry!" I yelled to Zoya as Renee barreled past me. I slammed the door shut and Renee tapped the card to the reader. With a beep, the door locked. We ignored Zoya's banging from the other side and dashed back to the warehouse door. She tapped the card on this reader, and with another beep, the lock disengaged. I ripped the door open and we scrambled through.

The warehouse was in complete pandemonium. All the new machines that had just been installed were going completely haywire. Some were spewing oil and other fluids, mechanical arms were careening in circles, conveyor belts were going way too fast and sending parts flying, the metal bits and bobs ricocheting off the walls and other machines. A cacophony of beeps and robotic voices intoning error messages and random phrases echoed throughout the floor, barely drowning out the frantic yelling of the workers who were running around trying to figure out what was going on.

"I guess that was the cue," I said, awestruck. Renee nodded. My eyes scanned the far wall until I found what I was looking for: one of the large roll-up doors was half open.

"We need to go there," I shouted to her, pointing at the door. She took my hand, and we sprinted into the chaos. Nobody was paying any attention to us, but I knew we needed to get out of there as fast as possible. I prayed that I wouldn't slip on a puddle of oil or Renee wouldn't step on something with her bare feet. Luckily, we weaved through the horde of workers and machines and debris without much difficulty.

We were almost there, just about a quarter of the way left. I could see the parking lot beyond the door, and there was only a few machines to maneuver around. So close-

Renee's hand was suddenly dead weight, jerking me back. I looked around just in time to see her crumple to the floor, completely motionless. I dropped to my knees beside her and tried to shake her awake.