Diamond in the Rough Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are doing great, Anna. My God you look so beautiful."

She kissed the tip of his cock again. "Just let me know: Faster...slower...harder...softer...like that." She breathed as she stroked him. And then she took the whole head into her mouth, and swirled her tongue as she sucked on it while continuing to stroke the shaft. "Mmmmm," she hummed with him inside her mouth, before popping it out. "I love your cock." She went deeper on his shaft, more than halfway down, but that's as far as she dared. She didn't want to gag or choke. She wasn't sure how she'd handle that. But she could suck pretty strongly while still working her hand and her tongue.

After a good period of this she shifted to kissing and licking along the sides all the way to the base. She kissed his balls, but they were pulled back into his body enough that she didn't want to risk trying to suck them. She relied on her hand skills for a while, varying and changing up her motions and touches as she rubbed the head of his increasingly hard cock all around her face.

She wanted him to cum but she was afraid of getting it in her eye, she'd read that it stings, and afraid of taking it in her mouth, afraid the taste, which all the books said took some getting used to, would surprise her and she'd make a sour expression or spit it out and kill the very very hot mood. But she was determined. She'd been doing pretty well so far, if she did say so herself, especially for a first-timer. She wondered if he suspected her inexperience. But she wanted to try it. She wanted to know what it was like. Still, it should be up to him. "Do you want to cum like this?"

Paul had been enjoying himself very much. He liked the way she was cautious, and checked in with him about how he liked it. She didn't really seem to have a feel for what she was doing, and she probably knew that. But what she might lack in skill she was making up in eagerness to please. Partly he did want to cum like this, but he also sensed she might have mixed feelings, at least a little, and as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth, he wanted to cum in her pussy more. He wanted to plant a huge load up in there, good and strong that she'd feel without doubt. Plus prolonging the moment as long as he could was fun! He loved to build the tension. "I want to cum inside you." He had condoms, just in case, but he hoped this might be still in play. "If that's OK."

She continued to play with him using her mouth and hands."I'd like that too...and it's OK. I'm on the pill."

"Time to play it safe then," he said, as he gently guided her mouth away from his cock, then pulled her up to her feet and into another embrace with a very passionate kiss. "My God I want you."

His words were like music. It was exactly what she wanted to hear. "I want you too."

"But first, I've got something else I'd like to do."

As he guided her to sit, then lie back on the bed, she began to get very excited about what she thought was coming next. Almost as much as losing her technical virginity, she'd dreamed of this moment, of learning what it would feel like, his tongue touching her in all the right places. "Oh wow...oh yes," was all she could say as she realized the moment she'd dreamed of was now here.

Paul got down on his knees and reached forward to grab Anna's hips and pull them toward the edge of the bed. He leaned his head in to softly blow on the wonders he found spreading in front of him. "I love your pussy. It's perfect." Then he stood, and moved forward holding his hard cock to slide it up and down her wet, pink slit. He lined it up and leaned in to push, looking at her eyes and then "Oh! So so tempting...but not yet!" he teased.

"You're terrible!" she exhaled in frustration, and relief from the confusion over mixed signals he'd just been sending.

Paul went back to his knees and traced a path with the back of his fingernails from the inside of Anna's left knee, slowly all the way up until he almost reached, almost but not quite touching the base of her outer lips. Then he repeated this on the right leg, all the way up but not quite. He leaned up and forward to place kisses all around her belly. Then he traced his tongue with a couple of kiss stops straight down the middle. Down, down from her belly button almost, but not quite to the edge of her clit. Then kisses on each hip bone.

"Please tell me how you like it. Harder, softer, faster, slower," he said, mirroring what she'd said to him before. He traced the outside edge of her pussy lips very lightly with his finger, up one side and down the other, then reversed it and did it again, and again, and again. And then he did the same with his tongue, at first lightly, and then with more pressure, a good solid lick she could feel every millimeter of. He kissed her inner lips with the lips of his mouth, and lapped at her nectar with his tongue.

Anna was loving every second. "Aaaahhh. Oohhhh. OOhhh. Ahhhhh." she moaned as Paul teased and probed and massaged her with his fingers and lips and tongue. She didn't want to think. She just wanted to feel, and the feeling filled her brain until it was bursting. First she was aware she was breathing harder, and then she didn't know if she was breathing, or where she was, or care. It was so unimaginably good! She wanted to tell him faster, but then it was so good while it was slow, and the desire for faster just made the slower better! She could feel he brought his whole mouth in, with lips and tongue exploring and finding each part of her, and then when he touched her clit everything went supernova! The feeling surged through her, took control, then rolled in wave after wave.

When she started to regain a sense of herself it was if Paul knew it, and wouldn't let it happen. His mouth was back on her clit and his tongue was swirling as it was so sensitive she didn't think she could take it and then suddenly it took her again. She knew she had cried out, but had no idea how loudly or how long or how many times. It was pure electric sensation. It was indescribable. This was orgasm! What she'd had before with her fingers or her vibrator had been good, it had been very very good. But this was a whole new level. Oh. My. God.

Anna realized she was crying. The emotion and the feeling were just so strong she couldn't control it. "Oh my God, Paul...that was wonderful!" she finally managed to get out.

"You're wonderful. That was great!" Paul said. Paul laughed. "That was really fun."

Anna realized her tears and his laughter were two sides of the same joy. "Just give me a minute. Give me a minute," she asked. Her breathing and her consciousness gradually returning to this world from orbit where they'd been.

"I think we have a little unfinished business if you're still up for it," Paul reminded her. "Just let me know." He climbed up to lay on the bed beside her and kissed her gently on the mouth. Then he kissed her twice more and lay beside her, tracing lazy circles around her breasts and nipples with the tip of his fingers.

After a short time, Anna rose to roll over and kiss him back. "I think I'm ready," she said. After what she'd just been through, she wasn't even afraid anymore about having him inside her, not afraid in the least. She'd never had anything as big as a real cock, and Paul's seemed plenty big enough. But her pussy felt so buzzed she knew it was going to feel amazing. More than that, her body needed him inside her. Her need was deep. It was primal, the product of a million years of human evolution, and it was undeniable. She needed Paul's cock inside her. "I need your fucking cock, Paul." She breathed. "But go slow, OK? It's been a long time for me."

"I'll play nice...but not too nice," Paul said. Anna spread her legs and Paul rolled over to position himself between them. He rubbed the head of his cock around her opening to collect some of the moisture he found there. She was very wet. He bent in to kiss her gently on the lips. "Tell me if I need to stop," he whispered. And then he began to push in.

She was tight; she had warned him. She was certainly the tightest he had felt in a long time. She was a petite girl but Oh My God, this is gonna be good, he thought. That thought made his dick harder as he continued to slowly push until the whole head was in. Her breathing showed she felt it. Her arms were around his back and she held him a little tighter. With a very slight corkscrew motion he slowly continued to push, letting her adjust. He backed out a little and then pushed, backed out and then pushed, slowly, steadily until he was all the way inside. "You feel so good," he told her, as he buried his face in her neck and slowly began to fuck.

He felt good inside her, warm and hard, softer than her vibrator, and warmer, thicker, not plastic, real. She felt stretched, but it was OK, and it was getting better. She felt filled, and it was like not just her vagina was filled, it was more like all of her was filled, and her vagina was just where it started. She noticed her breaths were a little like grunts, pushed out of her with each pounding thrust of his cock. It was good. It felt right. She had a man. She was getting fucked.

Paul varied his pace, a little faster, a little slower, a little harder, a little softer. He noticed she was starting to respond more to harder. So he doubled down on harder, and faster, and harder still, working up a sweat now. Anna was letting out quiet screams, music to his ears that only encouraged him, drove him to fuck his way further into her. He felt his orgasm building, but he didn't want it, not yet anyway. "OK if we change this up a bit?" he asked.

It took her a moment to come back to reality enough to realize he had asked her a question. "OK...ok...what do you want?"

"I'm thinking you on top...or doggie." He wanted her on top, because that could help him fight off his orgasm longer, but wanted to give her the option, cuz it seemed like she might be too far gone to want to put in that kind of effort. And if it was doggie, that was OK too. He'd just pound into her as hard as he could and go for it.

"Oooh! doggie, doggie please!" Anna was eager to try all the positions with Paul, but right now she just wanted to get fucked, and raw like an animal sounded perfect.

Paul pulled out and rolled off. Anna rolled over and got up on all fours. Paul grabbed her hips and assumed the position. Without pushing into her yet, he let his hands roam all over the cheeks of her ass and all around the soft skin of her back. He reached around and cupped her breasts, holding each one firmly as he massaged them and the nipples grew harder into his palms as he breathed into the back of her neck and kissed it. His hands slid down her body until his fingertips rested on either side of her clit, where they slowly rubbed up and down. "Shoulders down, ass up," he whispered in her ear. Then he leaned back and took his cock to guide it into her wet and waiting pussy. She gasped, still tight as he pushed in, moved his hands back to her hips, and adjusted to find just the right angle. Then slowly he began to fuck her. "You like this?" he asked, as the noises she was making told him that she did.

"Oh wow...yes...good...so good," she responded. The feeling was a little different from before. It pulled at her clit a little better. She could feel his balls there when he was all the way in, and it seemed deeper. With her face mashed down into the pillow she couldn't open her eyes to see him anymore. All she could do was close them and feel, feel him stretching and then pounding into her.

She hadn't ever thought of it this way but now she could clearly see how missionary was more like making love. This? This was fucking. "Harder," She urged him. "Harder...faster" She liked fucking. She liked being fucked. She LOVED getting fucked. "Fuck me...fuck me...FUCK!" she screamed it as the feeling filled her, as his cock filled her, and pounded her. That cock wanted her, and she wanted it. There was nothing else she wanted but that fucking cock, driving inside her. She felt it building. Her orgasm was coming. It was coming closer, but she needed just one more thing...something to help push her over the edge. She heard his breathing. His cum! She needed his cum inside her! And then she felt it. His cock surged, and he grunted, she felt warmth inside her and then she fell. Down into the pillow she fell as orgasm took over and rolled through her. She felt the waves, and then she shook as the waves subsided.

Cum was starting to drip out of her now as Paul remained inside her, his breathing still very hard. She felt a drop fall on the base of her spine. It must be sweat. "That was awesome, baby." she heard him say, but it was just a voice that barely even seemed like it was there with her, but it started to bring her back. And then she felt him pull out of her, which seemed to give her permission to collapse on the bed. She rolled over as he collapsed next to her, and they faced each other, side-to-side. She saw that his face and chest were very sweaty. His hair was matted down with sweat. He was smiling.

"Yes. awesome." She was sweaty too, although not as much as he was. She leaned in to kiss him and she could taste the sweat on his lips. This was the man. It hit her. She'd finally done it. She'd had sex with a man, this man. She kissed him again. And she'd actually had an orgasm, a real one, from a man, not from her fingers or from a toy. She leaned back on the pillow in contentment. And he'd gone down on her and given her an orgasm that way too.

Oh my God! No wonder people liked doing this so much! She needed to do this a lot more, a lot more with Paul, and then with other men too, sample what other men have to offer. She needed to get busy! She had a lot of catching up to do! Paul was great. She would always be grateful to him. He would always be special. He was her first. But having waited this long she couldn't just settle for him. She had to know what else was out there. Were there others who were even better? Could sex be even better than this? She owed it to herself. She had to find out!

These thoughts raced through her head, but for now she noticed Paul was still there, and he was looking at her.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He offered.

"Oh nothing. Just...too many things...Thank you, Paul...That was wonderful."

"Thank you!"

He seemed to want to say more but not know what, and then she slowly became aware of the stuff oozing out of her, and also she needed to pee. "Sorry." she laughed. "I've got to go clean up a bit. We made quite a mess."

He laughed in return. "Sorry 'bout that...well...sorry, not sorry."

"Don't you go anyplace, Lover-boy. I'll be right back." and she got up and went into the bathroom.

Paul was happy. He was pretty sure he'd given her an orgasm, two if you count his tongue. That's a victory. Anna had seemed a little passive, but that's OK. She will probably warm up some more as they do it a few more times, maybe even again tonight...have to see how it goes, he thought. He grabbed a few tissues to wipe up the cum spots on her sheets. In his mind he was still replaying the view as he'd watched her naked body get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. She had a really great body and he realized he'd never really seen it before. Already he was looking forward to seeing it again as she came back in from the bathroom.

But in the bathroom, Anna was kind of dreading going back to bed. Wiping and washing this stuff dripping out of her was bringing her back to reality. She realized she kind of didn't want to face Paul right now. In fact, she kind of wanted him to leave. It wasn't that she didn't like him. He was fine. She just didn't want him there. She wanted to see him again. She wanted to have sex with him again. She just didn't want him to be there just now. But she couldn't just kick him out, could she? She didn't want to be rude. But she shouldn't have to put up with him being there if she didn't want him there. Just to be polite? That's not right. She shouldn't have to do that! But how could she get out of this situation? And what about later? lThe thought of waking up to him in her bed, of silly negotiations about breakfast, it all was filling her with revulsion. No! He had to leave. But how?

It seemed to Paul like she'd been in there a long time. He wasn't quite sure what to do. Finally, he felt like he had to say something. "Are you OK, Anna?"

"Yes. I'm OK...but Paul? I'm sorry, but could you just leave, please? I'm not feeling too great right now and...it's not you. You've been great. You've been wonderful, really you have, and I can't explain it but...I just need you to leave right now, OK? I'm sorry."

The words hit Paul like a thunderbolt, completely unexpected. He didn't answer right away. In shock, he didn't know what to say. "OK. Are you sure you're OK? Is it something I said? Something I did? Something I didn't do?"

"No Paul. You're great, really you are. I'll talk to you later, OK? I'll call you tomorrow? I promise. Just...please leave. I'm sorry."

"OK. I'll be out of your hair just as soon as I can get dressed and get my stuff. I'll call you tomorrow." Then Paul, still in shock and confusion, found his clothes and car keys, got dressed, and left Anna's house, closing the front door behind him, and turning the knob to lock it.

Anna did not call Paul the next day. She did not return Paul's 4 phone calls and 15 text messages, either.

The next day, two days after they'd had sex, Anna was scheduled to work. Paul did not go to the library. He sat at home in front of his computer, staring at it. After about an hour of staring, he began to write.

Anna did go to work, and she noticed Paul was not there as he normally would have been. She felt bad. She'd wanted to just move on, but she knew she couldn't just leave him hanging like this. For a while she thought she could, but now she knew she had to call him. She went out to her car and made the call.

"Hello, Paul?"

"Hi Anna." He stopped right there, unsure what to say. Better to leave the ball in her court, he thought.

"I noticed you weren't in the Library today and I feel...well I guess...I'm sorry about the other night. I got scared. It was all so much and happening so fast it was...just too much and I got scared. I'm really sorry."

"It's OK. Things did happen kind of fast."

"So I'm still scared, and I'm still confused, and I just need some time to sort things out, OK? I don't know what I want. I've gotta figure out what I want. Maybe then, if you still want to talk to me, if you don't hate me or think I'm crazy, maybe then we can...I don't know. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"It's OK Anna. Don't worry about it. I'll call you in a few days, OK?"

"OK Paul. That sounds good. Just give me a few days." She hung up.

At that time, Paul had already written 14 pages so far that day. He stopped to re-read them, and then he continued to write more. He was in a zone with the whole Anna experience. He wasn't sure if it was over or not. He would call her in a few days. Give it a week, he thought. In the meantime, let's see how this all channels into the story. He dove back into the keyboard, and the screen, and the words on the page.

Anna got out of her car and walked back in to work. She'd told Paul the truth, and she hadn't really realized it until it was coming out of her mouth. It was fear. Her experience with Paul had scared her, she didn't know how to deal with it, and she had panicked. But did she want to see Paul again? Have sex with him again? Try to get into a real relationship with him? She didn't know. She felt like she needed to let it settle and be sure.

Things with Paul had happened really fast, especially fast for a girl who had been alone for so long, and who had been through all that she'd been through. A little time was not too much to ask. She could forgive herself for needing a little time. But the sex had been great! Anna had really enjoyed having sex. She couldn't remember ever enjoying anything as much as she had enjoyed having sex. No matter what happened with Paul, she was sure that she wanted to have sex again. She wanted to have a lot of sex! And not to wait too long before she had it again!