Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

When Sam answered his knock, he swallowed, opened the door and stepped inside with a big smile plastered on his face. Lynn took one look at Sam, and all his fears melted away. She was sitting up, her hair was neatly combed, she had a little make up on and her eyes, her gorgeous brown eyes shined happily at him. Her light blue robe was draped over her strong shoulders, and flowed like a river at her side.

Lynn's breath quickened as he basked in her glow. He was stunned at how fetching she was. He didn't see the stitches on her jaw, or the bruises and scrapes. He didn't see the blackened right eye, and the bloody white area. He was completely mesmerized by this handsome woman, and was frozen in place. His breathing slowed when she smiled and patted the empty spot on the bed, and with open arms beckoned him over.

"My God Lynn, what are you trying to do to me, wearing that perfume!" she said inhaling as much as her ribs allowed.

"I'm sorry, I hoped to brighten your spirit with a bit of Calvin," he replied with a girlish lilt.

"About earlier today: I'm sorry, I don't know why I acted like that."

"Sam, your knee is broken, you had surgery, you are banged up and you are almost bedridden. You have every right to be moody. Shit, I'm surprised how well you are handling all this. You are so strong my knight. No apology needed or desired."

"Your words are so sweet — thank you for being here for me. I know you gave up a lot to help me, and I really appreciate it."

"Umm, well, I thought I told you, 'Je suis ici pour les grands mâles, c'est une chose.'" he said, fluttering his eyes at her.

"Damn it, what did you just say? My ribs can't put up with this 'French' abuse much longer." Sam said as she hugged her ribs ready for the inevitable pain of translation.

"I simply said, my dear, 'I am here for Major, it's a male thing.'"

"You know," Sam chuckled as she held her ribs tightly, "I swear I think you love that dog more than...me." 'OMG! What did I say!' she thought, as her hand flew up to her mouth in shock. She cautiously peered at Lynn for his reaction.

Lynn was startled, yet he stayed remarkably calm as he gently took her hand, and brought it down onto his lap. He said with great seriousness, "Sam...I do not love Major more than you; now let's get your medicine."

Sam nodded her head. She heard his words, and they comforted her. She took the pills and water from him and lay back down. Lynn smiled at her then leaned down to kiss her cheek. At the last moment Sam turned her head, and kissed him on the lips.

He pulled back as she coyly said, "That's for loving me more than Major."

He leaned back in, and kissed her lightly saying, "That's for taking your medicine," then to her surprise he kissed her very gently again, "and that one is for a goodnight's sleep."

Lynn got up, as Major took his place by Sam's side. "Goodnight you two," he said as he turned the light off. He left the door slightly ajar, readjusted his burgeoning erection and headed to the bathroom for some much needed relief.

The next morning found Lynn waking up to Major panting in his face.

"Major, will you please leave me alone," he pleaded as he pulled the pillow over his head, "five more minutes please." The dog whimpered, then in a bold move pulled the pillow off the young man and ran out of the room.

"Alright, alright," Lynn said resignedly as he slowly got up.

Lynn put his robe on, let the dog out, and headed up to Sam's room. He peered in and saw she was still asleep. He went downstairs, and started the morning activities. Forty-five minutes later, he knocked on Sam's door. Now awake, she told him to come in. He helped her to the bathroom, and sat with her as she ate her breakfast. They talked about baseball, her work, his work, and of course Major.

"OMG, it's after eleven, and I haven't fed Major yet. He's going to eat me up!" chuckled Lynn.

Sam paused for a moment, then laughed as she asked him to hurry back. Lynn handed her the TV remote and flew down the stairs to what he knew would be a very pissed off dog. Sam set the remote down thinking about the morning conversation with Lynn.

She was never this comfortable talking with Alexis. Their talks were always about Alexis, or what interested Alexis, almost never about Sam — Sam's interests, or Sam's needs. Sam never realized it until now just how one-sided her relationship with Alexis had been.

She shook her head, and thought about all the years she lost with that..."Cunt!"

"What was that? I didn't hear you," Lynn said as he walked back into her room.

"I was thinking about Alexis, and chastising myself for wasting six years with that cunt."

"Calm down, hon, calm down; she isn't worth the time of day, and she can't hold a candle to you. So enough about that. Did I ever tell you what happened when I suggested they use silk flowers at Macy's? Well..."

Sam marveled at him as he told her about his work. She loved how he included her in the conversation, and listened with great interest about her job. Something Alexis never did. 'He's always been there for me, always.' She thought to herself watching the animated man as he told another tale. The day became night and it was bed time again. Lynn got up to leave, when Sam called him back.

"Umm Lynn?"

"Do you need some extra pain meds, Sam?"

"No."

"Do you need the remote?"

"No."

"Umm, do you need a drink?"

"Nope."

"Okay," he laughed, "What do you need?"

"My goodnight kiss."

"Oh, with pleasure my handsome one."

Lynn sashayed over to Sam, and with all the femme' he could muster leaned down and lightly kissed her on the lips. Sam wanted a little more, so she used her good hand and pulled him in for a heavier kiss.

"Wow!" a slightly flustered Lynn said, "Alexis gave up that? What a loser."

"Aawwh, you say the nicest things!" Sam replied, "Goodnight mademoiselle."

"Goodnight to you, monsieur."

Lynn turned out the light, and headed to his room. "Not again," he said as he readjusted his hard on. "How do you spell relief, S-A-M." He quietly chuckled.

*** ***

Shelly had never been to Sam's place before, and was suitably impressed with her home's beauty. She wasn't sure about the dog though. It took Lynn a few attempts to calm the beast down. Shelly went up and looked in on Sam. She wasn't prepared for what she saw, and a single tear fell from her eye. Shelly gazed at Sam, and wondered about her plan and if she could do this to her friend. But she had to find out for herself if the 'look' was real.

Sam, a little surprised at the bartender's sudden appearance at her door, spoke, "Hi Shelly, what are you doing? Did you come over for a visit or for something else?"

"Didn't Lynn tell you? I was coming over to help you with bathing and other things."

"No, he didn't, but it makes perfect sense, I guess." Sam softly replied trying not to sound disappointed.

'Why did you bring her here? This was supposed be our time.'

The two talked for a while, then Shelly helped Sam to the bathroom so she could get cleaned up. As they walked to the bathroom, Shelly wondered if she could get Sam to kiss her. She believed if Sam kissed her then the look she saw at the bar was meaningless.

Shelly started to worry if this was such a good idea. She was very impressed with the construction workers hard body as she assisted Sam out of her clothes. She couldn't help but stare at the muscular woman's physique as she helped Sam into the tub of warm steamy water.

Shelly had never seen a six-pack on a woman before, and it turned her on. 'That's not part of the plan,' she thought as her pussy moistened with desire and her clit began to throb.

Shelly carefully began to bathe the strapping construction worker, and was very careful not to get Sam's knee or wrist wet; even as her own dampness grew with each stroke of the washcloth. Shelly looked at Sam's bruised face, and saw the beautiful woman beneath the bandages. She marveled at Sam's small breasts; the taut pink nipples looked delectable. Shelly tried hard not to stare, but she became consumed with desire for Sam, and without thinking kissed the naked woman on the lips.

"Shelly, what are you doing?" Sam asked pushing the enamored bar maid away with her left hand.

"OMG! I'm so sorry Sam, I don't know what came over me!" Shelly replied, very embarrassed at what happened.

Sam wasn't embarrassed, but she was startled that she felt almost nothing when Shelly kissed her.

"Shelly I'm flattered but, I don't have any feelings for you, and you are already taken," Sam said sternly. "I don't think Annie would appreciate what you just did."

"I know, I feel terrible, it won't happen again." Shelly remorsefully replied. Her plan to get Sam to kiss her failed because of her own lust.

"Good," Sam said.

"Umm, we don't have to mention this to Annie, do we?"

"No, it's over and done with as far as I am concerned. What you tell or don't tell Annie is your business."

"Thanks, I appreciate it. Here let me help you up, and let's get you back to bed."

"Can you do that without kissing me?" Sam asked, a little leery after Shelly's impulsive action.

"Yeah, the feeling passed, I am truly sorry, it won't happen again." Shelly replied sheepishly.

Shelly helped Sam get up, and led her back to bed. Sam felt invigorated; she hadn't felt this alive in a long time.

"Lynn, what do you think about Sam?" Shelly asked the surprised man just before she left Sam's house to return home.

"What do you mean? I care about her; I think she is a special woman. What are you implying Shelly?" he responded quizzically.

"I just think you should examine your heart, that's all."

"Umm, yeah, okay Shell, thanks for the thought. Bye." Lynn was stunned by Shelly's insight as he closed the door.

'What made her say that?' He wondered.

*** ***

As the days progressed, the two unlikely friends grew more and more comfortable with each other. Sam called her parents, and was inundated with questions about Lynn. Sam did her best to deflect them, but her mom kept digging. Finally Sam told her mom she had to get some rest, and hung up the phone.'No Skype for the immediate future!' she thought. If she saw her mom's face, all bets were off.

A week had passed and Sam's was getting strong and stronger. Her bruises were healing nicely, and her wrist was almost back to normal. She began to use the crutches more and more and she needed to rely on Lynn and Shelly less and less. Sam was pleased as her independence began to slowly return.

Shelly noticed a change in her and Sam's relationship. She wondered if she made a mistake when she told Lynn to examine his heart, and she certainly regretted the kiss. The plan was for Sam to kiss her, not the other way around. Shelly hadn't told Annie yet, but she knew she must.

Soon, Sam became a master with the crutches. By the end of the second week, Sam and Lynn stood in front of Shelly and thanked her for all her help. Sam presented her with a 'Thank You' card. Shelly smiled and graciously accepted the kind gesture.

Sam, then Lynn each gave her a big hug. When they stepped back from her, Lynn put his arm around Sam and gave her a very gentle squeeze. Sam looked down at him and smiled.

"Hey you two! What's going on?" Shelly asked at their display of affection.

Together they replied, "Nothing."

Shelly smiled at them. "Perhaps you think it is nothing, but I don't. You two are more than what you think," she said as she closed the door.

Sam looked at Lynn, and told him what happened a week ago with Shelly. Lynn initially got very upset, but Sam calmed him down, and gave the angry man a big squeeze. She emphasized that Shelly sincerely regretted the kiss, and nothing else happened. Lynn was satisfied, but was still irritated at the bartender.

*** ***

"How are they doing Shell?" Annie asked her life partner when Shelly walked into their home.

"They are doing fine, and Sam is doing well too. It amazes me how solid that woman is," Shelly said as she thought about the kiss she gave Sam. "I think once she starts physical therapy, it won't be long before she is back to work. Sam's wrist isn't bothering her anymore, and soon she will be using a cane instead of crutches."

Grunting her acknowledgement of Shelly's assessment, Annie asked Shelly, "Do you think Lynn will be moving out after that?"

"I don't know Annie, I just don't know," was her short reply and then she leaned into Annie and lightly kissed her lips. "Oh Sam gave me a card," she said sprightly, as she handed the sealed envelope to Annie still not wanting to talk about the kiss with Sam.

Annie opened it, and was very surprised with what was inside. "It's a thirty-five dollar gift card for the new 'Red Olive' restaurant Shell. That was real thoughtful of Sa...wait a second, this card is signed, 'Love Sam and Lynn,'" she said to Shelly with a puzzled look on her brow.

Shelly simply shrugged her shoulders, and leaned into Annie planting a big one on her lover. Annie massaged Shelly's breasts, and pulled her onto her waiting lap. She looked deeply into her lover's eyes and said "I love you."

Shelly returned the loving gaze, as thoughts turned back to the kiss she forced on Sam.

Her plan had been a total failure, and it was confession time. Shelly looked at her lover before meekly starting, "Annie, I hope you won't get too mad, but..."

*** ***

The next morning, Lynn was deep in thought as he worked the Sudoku puzzle. He picked up the cup of hot tea and took a sip. Major was asleep on the floor at his side. Both were startled by a thump, thump, thump sound coming from the living room.

The pair looked up and saw Sam standing there with her crutches under her shoulders. Major got up and went to his mistress. He gently mouthed her left hand, and gave it a tender lick. Lynn and Sam both smiled at the dog, and then found themselves gazing into each other's eyes. Almost immediately and simultaneously they looked away. Sam turned around and headed onto the patio with Major on her heels. Lynn looked at Sam's ass and smiled. That inner voice was becoming louder, and clearer.

Sam became very adept at motoring around her home. She still wasn't ready to drive yet, so Lynn took her to all of her doctor's visits. He found it really easy to work from her home, but nevertheless, he knew it would soon be time for him to leave and head back to his place. The thought actually saddened him. He would miss tucking Sam in at night, and their goodnight kiss. He thought back to last night when he was dozing on the sofa bed. He was woke up by a crutch prodding him in the side. Lynn looked up through sleepy eyes and saw Sam standing in his room. When he started to say something, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips, said goodnight, and walked out. Lynn had trouble falling asleep after that.

For her part Sam was becoming increasingly enamored with the gay man, and realized that she had very mixed feelings about his eventual departure. In truth, she liked having him around — it dispelled her loneliness. Sam's curiosity about Lynn was beginning to overwhelm her. She wanted to know something, but didn't know how to ask him. When she came down to his room and kissed him goodnight, she thought she might have an answer.

Sam began to use a cane after another week. She walked almost effortlessly into the kitchen, and sat down at the table. Lynn was drinking some juice, he offered to get Sam some. She accepted and he poured her a drink. Lynn was working on Sudoku puzzle number 69 when Sam asked him an interesting question.

"Lynn, by the end of this week, I'll be able to fend for myself. What are your thoughts on leaving?"

Lynn put the pencil down and softly replied, "Well if you don't need me around, I guess I will be moving back to my apartment."

"I kind of figured as much. I will be sorry to see you go; it has been real nice having you here. I...I...will miss you." she said as her voice broke with emotion.

Sam enjoyed having someone else around besides Major.'The home would become a house again,' she thought. Sadly she got up, and hobbled towards the back door. She gazed out into the backyard and suddenly smiled. Sam walked back to Lynn and set the cane down. She started to massage Lynn's shoulders and neck.

Lynn was taken aback, but was pleasantly surprised. He hadn't had a good massage since Eric left. Lynn's mind began to float as Sam's strong hands kneaded and caressed the tight neck and shoulder muscles. He moaned as his penis began to harden. His cock always responded that way when he got a massage.

Sam enjoyed giving Lynn a neck and shoulder massage. She could feel his tension leave as she rolled his muscles with her hands. She pulled, pushed and prodded Lynn's shoulders. Sam became aware of his arousal, and felt her womanhood moisten in response. Her wetness increased as she continued to squeeze his neck. Sam heard Lynn moan softly and she stopped the massage. She knew what she must do. Balancing herself carefully she lifted him out of the chair.

Sam turned him, gazed into his blue eyes and said, "I am going to kiss you."

Lynn returned her gaze, and locked eyes with her. Instantly he remembered the dream from so many months ago. Jet-black hair was all he could see then. The image was now very clear, and inwardly he smiled, 'Dreams do come true.'

Sam saw Lynn's face and read the intimate signal to proceed. Haltingly she moved in and looked at this beautiful man. Her hands caressed his cheeks, and lovingly stroked his hair. She gradually tilted his head and began the conquest of her...man. Sam savored this first moment of strange and wonderful passion. She licked her lips in anticipation, closed her eyes and leaned into Lynn.

Lynn placed his arms around her narrow waist. He felt her heat when Sam took his face into her hands. He basked in her powerful presence as she turned his head and effortlessly drew him into her web. Resistance was futile, and he knew it. Lynn melted as she moistened her lips with her tongue. Her sensuality drove his cock wild. He relaxed and parted his lips in blissful expectation of their first real kiss.

Gently their lips touched, Sam nibbled delicately on his lower lip. Lynn felt weak as she lightly drew her tongue over his mouth in a tantalizing circle of lust. Sam ran her fingers through his hair, and inhaled his scent. Her pussy pulsed at the aroma. Lynn ran his arms up her back and felt her might. His arousal grew with each sinew he touched. Strength and tenderness, in the body of a woman...his woman, his knight in shining armor.

Sam probed his mouth and caressed his tongue. The sensation sent chills up her spine. Lynn responded to her soft shudder, grasped her tongue and lightly sucked on the flexible appendage of love. Sam could take no more and ran her tongue over his teeth leaving no part of his mouth untouched. She sucked on his tongue and slowly pulled away. The moment their lips parted Sam and Lynn opened their eyes, and once again gazed into each other's soul.

Sam placed his hand on her heart and whispered, "I love you."

Lynn began to mewl, when he heard her say the three words he longed to hear. He put his head on her shoulder and took a deep breath. He brought his head up and returned her words with four of his own. "I love you too."

Sam let Lynn go and grabbed her cane. She looked at Lynn and couldn't believe what just happened. She kissed a man with all the passion she had, and then some. Sam slowly hobbled to a chair and sat down. She put her hands in her head and cried. She was unsure of who she was, and it scared her.

Lynn looked at Sam, and felt his own internal conflict build. Years of a lifestyle he was so very comfortable with gone in an instant. He watched as Sam quietly sobbed into her arms. How familiar this seemed. He sat down beside her and placed his arms around her. She looked up at him and weakly smiled. He comforted Sam, and told her it would be okay.

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers