Diana

Story Info
Older black woman chased by young white man.
5.4k words
4.54
26.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

This story is fiction. It is about an older black woman and a 20-year-old white man and their relationship. There are NO underage sexual encounters in this story!

I haven't had an easy life but I've lived with the consequences of my decisions, whether they've been good or bad. My name is Diana and I was born and raised in Harlem. When I graduated from high school, I saved a little money over the summer, and when I turned 18, I took my $315, hopped a bus and ended up in Atlanta, Georgia. Unfortunately, an 18-year-old untrained black girl isn't qualified for too many jobs so I eventually found myself on the doorstep of The Pink Pussy gentlemen's club.

I had never taken my clothes off in public before but after watching a few of the girls dancing, I knew I could do it. I'm 5'7" tall and have a thin (33-23-35) body with a firm B cup. I was in decent shape, and although not beautiful, I was considered very cute.

And so, I began my first career as a stripper. I quickly learned that to make any decent money that I also needed to perform lap dances between my sets. During the few months, I found a small apartment with another dancer and moved on to Tiffany's Men's Club. Tiffany's had an upstairs room where girls sometimes took men for, what I assumed were lap dances, but I was always sent to one of the back rooms for my lap dances. Eventually, one of the girls told me that upstairs was where girls took men to suck or fuck them.

At first, I was shocked and decided that I wouldn't be doing that, but eventually, I reconsidered and began my sideline as a hooker. Unfortunately, being young and stupid, 10 months later, I gave birth to my baby girl. I quickly got back into shape and went back to stripping, table dancing and hooking a couple of months later. My neighbor watched my daughter along with her own four kids.

Over the next few years, I fucked and sucked several men each week, which gave me enough extra money to be able to afford my own place for my daughter and I. I moved from strip club to strip club, but continued hooking on the side. Drugs were plentiful in some of the clubs, and I eventually tried them all. Between my drinking and drugs, I was blowing through most of my money that wasn't going for rent and food for my daughter and I.

I knew I needed to earn more money so when I was 25, I started working bachelor parties and gang bangs. Over the next five years, I almost burned myself out. I was stripping four nights a week, fucking customers afterwards and doing bachelor parties and gang bangs on weekends. I was making good money, but most of it was going to drugs and booze.

Finally, on my daughter's 11th birthday, I knew that I was killing myself and I had to stop using drugs and save money for my daughter and my future. Believe it or not, I was actually able to stop cold turkey, although I had a rough couple of weeks when I spent a lot of time in bed and didn't fuck anyone or even show up at work. But I did it.

I was 35 years old when my daughter turned 16. I had put on a little weight although my body still wasn't too bad (36-26-38) and I now boasted a C cup. I decided that I should probably give up the stripper pole and move behind the bar. The club owners told me that they would teach me how to tend bar, but I would have to sear extremely skimpy outfits, which was fine with me.

I knew that I had saved a lot of money, but my customers were beginning to back away from a 35-year-old prostitute when there were many much younger ones available. Even the gang bangs were slowing down, and at my age, I usually got the ones that the other girls didn't want. The younger girls got the gang bangs that I used to get 10 years ago with mostly straight fucking and sucking. I was stuck with five cocks at the same time stuck in my body, getting pissed on, sucking cocks that had fucked my pussy and ass, licking ass holes, getting spanked and whipped, having vibrators, dildos, pool cues, beer bottles and anything else available shoved in my pussy and fucking men of all ages, colors and shapes. They all called me whore, nigger, cum dump, slut, skank, fuck hole and any other derogatory term that they thought of.

I began working as a bar tender, and although I could no longer earn money for lap dances, I could make really good tips if I wore extremely low-cut blouses or tight tank tops or tank tops with arm openings cut to the waist so customers could see my tits whenever I moved. I also continued selling my pussy a couple of times a week and worked a gang bang or two each month.

My daughter started college on a full ride scholarship when I was 37, and she graduated and got a job and a husband when I turned 40. She and her husband lived in Nashville.

By the time I was 40, I was getting worn out. I had been a whore for 15 years fucking and sucking any comers. My gang bangs were getting rougher and the men were getting crueler to me because I was no longer a sweet young girl. Nobody wanted me for bachelor parties anymore because I was too old. I had the reputation of an old drug addicted black whore, even though I hadn't used drugs in years. But I suppose the rest of the reputation was deserved.

And that brings us to now. Tuesday nights are slow nights at the club so I found myself standing across the bar from a very young white customer. I had seen him in here several times before, but only on our slow nights. I had even gotten him drinks before, but we had never changed more than a few words with each other. "What can I get you?" I asked.

"Just a beer," he said.

"Are you sure you're old enough to be in here, kid?"

He said, "They checked my ID at the door. So yeah, I am."

I gave him his beer and he said, "Thanks Diana."

"How did you know my name, kid?"

"I used to walk past this place four years ago. I stopped to look at your picture on the marquis and thought you were hot. I've thought about you a lot since then, and knew when I was finally old enough to get in here legally that I would come in and see you."

I took a good look at him. He didn't look like a stalker or a pervert, but these days who can tell? I said, "How old were you guys when you were out there looking at that poster kid?"

"We were all 16."

"Hah!" I said. That means you're only 20 right now. So you used a fake ID tonight, huh?"

He had a sheepish grin when he nodded his head. "Yeah, you got me," he admitted. "But I came here to see if you were still here. Like I said, I thought you were really hot when I saw you. And I think you're still hot."

I laughed at him. "Come on kid. I'm as old as your mother. You can stay tonight, but you shouldn't come back anymore until you're old enough."

"Will you go out with me?" He asked.

"What?"

"I said, will you go out with me? You know. To dinner or something."

"No kid, I won't go out with you. What do you want with an old black whore anyway? You want to fuck me or something? Is that it?"

"No. No. I just want to spend an evening with you. You know, take you to dinner. If you go to dinner with me, I promise not to bother you anymore. You can even meet me at the restaurant."

"You're not going to leave me alone until I agree are you kid?" He shook his head no. I thought for a minute and then said, "Where do you want to have dinner kid?"

"How about Tony's? Do you like Italian food, Diana?"

I hesitated and thought, "What am I getting myself in to? But if getting a free dinner with this kid will get him out of here, then I'll do it."

I said, "OK, I'll meet you there tomorrow evening at 6:00. But after dinner, you won't come back here again, OK? And no more dinners, OK?"

His face lit up like a Christmas tree and he had an ear-to-ear smile. "OK, I'll see you then, Diana."

"OK kid." I finished my shift and then took one of our regular customers upstairs and gave him a blow job before heading home.

The next evening, I dressed in jeans and a loose tee shirt because I didn't want the kid getting the wrong idea. When I got to Tony's, he was waiting for me. He looked nice in Dockers and an untucked shirt, and for some reason, I told him so. He smiled and told me that I looked good in whatever I wore. Yeah, he may have been a kid, but he made me feel good about myself for once.

I have to admit that we had a good dinner. He told me that his name was Mike and that he took welding classes in high school, served an apprenticeship and was now a professional welder. He did some construction type work around Atlanta, but also traveled to work gas lines in Oklahoma or fracking lines in Ohio. He said he normally spends two to three weeks when he is out of state and works as much as he can. Many times, he works 14 twelve-hour days in a row before taking a few days off and returning to Atlanta. He told me that he recently bought his first house and was working to fix it up. He also bought a new dual wheel 4X4 pickup for his welding equipment.

I told him about my daughter and her husband in Nashville and tried to ignore my life as a stripper, table dancer, bar tender and whore. I have to admit that I had a great meal and a much better time than I thought I would.

When we were finished, we walked out and I said, "Thanks kid. That was a good meal." He offered to drive me home, but I politely refused so he offered to pay for a cab. I refused his offer, but he decided to wait with me until it arrived. As we were standing next to the building waiting, he told me that he liked the tank tops I wore than had the arm holes cut out to my waist. I said, "I'll bet you do. They don't leave anything to the imagination, do they?"

He grinned and put his arm around me. It felt good. Without thinking, I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt him pull me closer to him. I don't know what made me do it, but for some reason, I looked up at him and before I could stop him, he covered my lips with his. My hands were already on his chest to push him away until my whole body began tingling and I swear I saw fireworks. I don't know how long he kissed me, but when he pulled back, I was almost in a trance. I looked up at him and he smiled at me and then lowered his soft warm lips onto mine again.

I was in a daze. I felt my nipples get hard and I heard myself moan. When he broke the next kiss, I realized that my arms were around his neck, and I wasn't fully recovered from the daze when he said, "Can I take you out to dinner again, Diana?"

"Mmm Hmmm," I moaned. "Yessss."

He kissed me again and said, "When is your next evening off?"

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "Mmm. T-t-tomorrow."

As he was lowering his lips again, we heard the horn of the cab about 20 feet away. I had no idea how long it was waiting there, but I pushed back from him and said, "You tricked me kid. I told you we were done after tonight, but you tricked me."

He grinned at me in a way that made me smile and said, "All's fair in love and war." He grabbed my hand and walked me to the car. After he opened the door, he turned me around and put those wonderful soft lips onto mine again. At that point, he could have fucked me on the back seat of the cab with the driver watching if he wanted to. He handed me a card and said, "See you there at 6:00, Diana."

I didn't remember much of the cab ride home, but I held on to the card he gave me that had the name of the restaurant on it for tomorrow. I do remember lying in bed most of the night wondering what in the hell happened. How did I let that dinner with the kid get out of control? I made up my mind that tomorrow would be the end of it. This young white kid with a good job and his own house didn't need to be wasting his time with an old black whore. She would be doing him a favor by stopping this before it ever got started tomorrow.

I was clear headed enough to wear jeans and another tee shirt the next evening. I got to the restaurant a few minutes late and saw that the kid was waiting for me again. I decided to wait until we were finished eating before I told him we weren't having any more dinners because I didn't want to ruin his evening.

As it turns out, we had another great meal and good conversation. I even told him about growing up in Harlem and leaving home to make my way in the world. I told him that I started stripping when I was 18 and continued until he saw me on the stage when I was 36. I told him that I had done things that I wasn't too proud of and even admitted to being addicted to drugs years ago.

When we were finished eating, I said, "I need to tell you something kid."

He said, "You're never going to call me Mike, are you?"

I laughed and said, "OK Mike, I need to tell you something." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the door. I noticed several of the diners looking at the young white guy and the old black whore holding hands. "Slow down, kid. I mean Mike. I need to tell you something."

When we got outside the restaurant, he turned and started down the street and said, "Come on. I want to show you something." I tagged along behind him when we went around the corner and walked into a little park. He kept pulling me until we stopped at a small pond.

I said, "Kid, I need to tell . . . " Before I could finish, he had turned me and covered my lips with his own warm soft lips. The tingling and fireworks started immediately. I felt my nipples harden against my tee shirt and my arms went around his neck as my tongue went into his mouth.

I don't know how long we stood there kissing. Our tongues were in each other's mouths and his hands slid down to my big ass. I had never been kissed like that in my life. This kid could probably make me cum by just kissing me, which is really saying something considering all the perverted things that men have done to me in my life.

Finally, when we took a break, I said, "Would you like to come home with me kid? I mean Mike?"

He paused for a minute and then said, "I don't know Diana. That might not be such a good . . . ."

"Please," I begged him. "Please come home with me tonight."

"If you're sure, Diana. But I don't want to rush . . . " I put my hand over his mouth to get him to stop talking. He nodded his head and then said, "OK."

He kissed me again and then took my hand and led me back to his car. "I've had this old Mustang since I was in high school," he said. "I either had to drive this or my dual wheel truck with the welder in the back."

I smiled at him and said, "I'm glad you brought the car. I'm not sure I could have climbed up into the truck."

I gave him directions to my apartment. We walked up the steps to my third floor apartment and he stopped me as I was putting the key in the lock. As he kissed me again, all doubt about whether or not I wanted to fuck this kid left my mind. He could have me any way he wanted me tonight.

After we entered and shut the door, I pounced on him. As he kissed me, I was surprised that I was able to manipulate my hands to unbutton his shirt and pants. We were both soon naked and we looked at each other's bodies. His pale white body was still youthfully firm whereas my older black body was fuller and even had a few small scares from my abusive gang bangs. His face and arms were tanned from being in the sun on the job. He had a big cock and I would guess he was six feet tall and weighed about 170 or 180. It wasn't the best body I had ever fucked, but it was certainly in the top 20%.

He gently lowered me to the floor and began kissing my lips again. He moved to my neck and I knew my pussy was gushing at this point. I needed to be fucked. But he moved down to my breasts and took his time licking and sucking each of them. He gently bit my nipples making me moan and pull his head tight against my chest. "Please," I begged. "Please fuck me." I tried to pull him back up but he continued kissing downward on my body.

As soon as his lips touched my pussy, I exploded in one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever had. "Ooooh shit! Aaaarrrrggggh!" I screamed. I don't know how long he spent licking and sucking and nibbling on my pussy, but I had several more orgasms and I was now begging him to fuck me. "Please kid. I'm begging you baby. I need your cock. Please give this whore your cock kid!"

He slowly worked his way back up my body with his kisses and touches. When his lips touched mine, I reached down and grabbed his cock and shoved the head into my soaking wet pussy. "Please baby. Give it to me."

He lifted up and looked down at me with a tenderness that no one had ever looked at me like before. As I was about to beg him to fuck his black whore, he said, "I don't want to fuck you, Diana. I want to make love to you." And with that, he slid his beautiful young white cock into my old well used black pussy, and began slowly pumping.

"Ooohh yessss!" I moaned. "Aaah . . . " His lips found mine and we kissed as his hands were on my breasts and his cock moved in and out of my pussy. Many men had fucked me, but no one had ever made love to me before. It was wonderful.

When we finished, he stayed on top of me kissing me and driving me wild. Finally he rolled over beside me and I rolled over and snuggled against him with my arm on his chest and my leg over his legs. "Wh-where d-d-did you ever learn how t-to do that kid?" I breathed. "That was wonderful."

He turned his head and kissed me again. More fireworks. "Holy shit," I thought. "Where was this kid 20 years ago?" Then it hit me. He was probably still in his mother's womb.

Well, the kid spent the night and we made love two more times. I asked him if I could suck his cock, but he said, "Not this time. Tonight, we're making love."

I slept until almost 9:00 and when I woke up, he was gone. But the wonderful smell of bacon filled the apartment. I climbed out of bed and put on an old tee shirt and walked into the kitchen. The kid was cooking up a storm: bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, fried potatoes and juice. "Where did all this food come from?" I asked.

"I got up early and went to the store. I thought you might like a nice big breakfast."

I went over to him and stood behind him. I put my arms around his waist and leaned my head against him. He turned around and put his soft lips on mind and my knees got so weak that I almost fell to the floor. "Oh fuck," I thought. "This young kid owns this old black whore."

The breakfast was great, especially since I didn't have to cook it. Mike cleaned up everything when we were finished, sat on a kitchen chair and pulled me on to his lap. I stopped him from kissing me because I knew that I would be helpless if those lips touched mine again. But I needed to talk to him.

"Kid, we need to talk," I said as I stood up and walked across the room to another chair. He nodded his head. "Kid, I had a wonderful time last night. I've fucked a lot of guys, but no one has ever made love to me before. You turned me on and made me feel special last night."

"But I think you are spe . . . "

"Shhh! Let me finish," I said. "Kid, it just ain't gonna work." His face began to frown. "Kid you're white and I'm black. You're younger than my daughter and I'm as old as your mother. You've got a good job, a nice house and a decent life ahead of you. I'm a bartender in a strip club, live in this old apartment and am a washed up old whore. Kid, you're way out of my league."

I have to admit that my heart was hurting just watching him sit there looking sad, but I had to be strong about this. "I've enjoyed our time together, but we need to stop before we go too far."

"But . . . "

"No, kid. We had some laughs, but we need to stop." He tried a few more times, but I held my ground and made it a point to stay away from his lips, or I knew I would lose.

He finally got up and slowly left my apartment. I cried off and, on all day, long. I wanted this fuckin kid so badly, but I didn't want to ruin his life. He was a good kid and he didn't deserve to be stuck with an old worn out black whore.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12