Diana, Goddess of Wild Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana and I combust.
5.1k words
3.54
5.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

If you're reading my stories in chronological order, this story series comes right after "My MMF Life Ch. 01". I'm intentionally keeping this story separate because this story has no MMF at all, and that other series contains gay male sex. This is part two of the story of my love affair with Diana.

Goddess of Fertility

After three long weeks of waiting, finally the day arrived. I drove to the airport with a tightness in my chest. I was so eager to see Diana again I was practically vibrating with anticipation when I picked her up at the airport. She wore a tight red dress and smiled excitedly when she saw me. She looked even more beautiful than I remembered.

This time she was only able to stay for two nights. She arrived on a Saturday morning and had an early morning departure on the following Monday. I was determined to make the most of the short time we had so I planned out a whole schedule. I took her straight from the airport to my favorite brunch spot. As we walked to my car, she whispered in my ear, telling me all the things she wanted to do to me. She was undoing my belt by the time we merged onto the highway, and she sucked on me the whole way to the restaurant.

When we got there we parked in a secluded spot and I fingered her until she came. She moaned around my cock and sucked hard, pushing me over the edge. I'd been saving up, so it was a huge load and the first shot blasted her so hard it made her choke a little. She came up for air grinning, with come dripping down her chin, and made a big show of swallowing the rest.

She took a moment to reapply her lipstick, most of which was now on my dick. When we went inside we were both still flushed in the face. I'm pretty sure the hostess knew what we'd been up to.

The restaurant was a hit. She loved the food and the mimosas. We laughed and talked the whole time. We picked up right where we'd left off. It was as if she'd never left.

After brunch we went back to my place and she took a quick shower to freshen up from her flight. As she stripped down she grinned at me and told me to be waiting in bed. In my haste to comply, I forgot to set up the camera. After a long sweaty session of afternoon delight that I didn't record we showered again, and headed out for an early dinner downtown. As usual she turned heads everywhere we went.

We went for an evening stroll after dinner and she convinced me to try salsa dancing. It was my first time and I was awkward but she was very nice about it, showing me the basics without making fun of me. Every guy in the place came up and asked her to dance, and she turned down every one of them. We had enough drinks that I forgot to be embarrassed by my horrible dancing skills, and we left the place laughing. I was too drunk to drive so we took a taxi back to my place.

When we got there we went straight to bed. I reluctantly set up the camera, wishing we could skip that part. She pulled me into bed, kissing me passionately.

We had sex in missionary position first. She was more aroused than I'd ever seen her. She came seven times, but I was having trouble coming because of the alcohol, so she flipped to her stomach and rhythmically clenched her vaginal muscles on me while I plowed her from behind. I doubt there's a man alive who could resist that. We came together and I collapsed on her back, still inside her.

I would have happily passed out that way, but I needed to take off the condom and turn off the camera. When we woke up the next morning, I found myself getting irritated with the rules. For most of that day I conveniently "forgot" to turn on the camera. I don't remember the specifics but we fucked all over the house, taking breaks to eat and nap.

That night I was feeling anxious, knowing she had to leave in the morning. The camera was on but it was bothering me, so we just laid in bed kissing, and then we spooned for a while. I got hard from spooning her and my growing erection slid between her thighs. She started grinding against me, and in no time she was wet, coating the top side of my shaft with her juices.

I grabbed her hip and started gently thrusting forward. She gasped as the head of my penis brushed her clit. I started thrusting more quickly, flicking her clit with my glans. She was arching her butt to press firmly against me with each stroke. On one such stroke we mistimed it, and my erection almost slipped inside her.

We both groaned and agreed we shouldn't have unprotected sex, but we didn't stop the slippery sliding. I made her come that way, but not before a few more close calls where the head almost popped in. I stopped just in time to stave off disaster, and slid down between her legs, my dick rock hard against the bed as I licked her to another orgasm.

She pulled me up and I laid on top of her, my penis resting on her pubic mound, throbbing. She ground against me and said "we definitely shouldn't have sex without a condom", punctuating that by pulling her legs up and tilting her hips until the head of my penis was right against her slit.

I agreed that we definitely shouldn't do that, and slid my cockhead back and forth over her labia, pausing each time to gently press against her entrance before sliding by. She moaned. I felt light-headed. I had an uncontrollable urge to bury my cock in her balls deep, to hell with condoms.

I told her we should probably stop, but my glans was lodged against the entrance to her vagina and I made no effort to move it away. She reached up and placed her hands on my back, and pulled gently, saying "we should definitely stop - ahhhhh."

I practically blacked out as the head of my penis popped into her incredibly hot, wet and tight pussy. We froze. She spasmed on me and moaned. She was close to coming and I wasn't even moving. I barely had the head inside her but it felt like the best thing that had ever happened to me.

We were playing with fire. I was more turned on than I thought possible. I knew I should pull out but I was paralyzed. She caved first, pulling my hips toward her with her hands, whispering "please..."

I couldn't stop myself. I didn't want to stop. I relaxed my weight and slowly, agonizingly sank all the way deep inside her. Her cervix was soft and pliable, and super slippery. The head of my penis nestled against it as my body came to rest on hers. We both groaned loudly, and her whole body shuddered.

We kissed and held that position for a moment that seemed to last forever. It was heaven. Eventually the urge to fuck her grew too strong to ignore and I pulled out most of the way, gasping as she clamped down on me.

I looked into her eyes, the camera forgotten, and pushed back into her tight embrace. Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. Slowly but surely I increased the pace. She hooked her feet behind my legs and tilted her hips, so that my slight upward curve pushed my penis against her gspot with each thrust.

A few seconds of that and she was already there. She came super hard, groaning and shaking. Without a condom to reduce the sensation, I could feel every bit of her orgasm. She was absurdly wet, and the tight confines of her vagina rippled and fluttered on my dick. It was an act of sheer willpower for me not to come. I slowed my pace until she recovered from her orgasm, taking a much-needed opportunity to regain control.

Once her breathing slowed and she stopped spasming on my dick, my urgent need to come slowly began to recede. I took a few deep breaths and then picked up the pace again, faster than before. She immediately started moaning again, louder and louder. She was hanging onto my butt tightly with both hands.

Less than a minute later she came again, louder this time. Her fingernails dug into my ass. Her whole body started to shake. I froze, her orgasmic vaginal clenching almost taking me over the edge. I was suddenly hyper-conscious of the fact she wasn't on the pill. I hung in there, but only barely, and just laid there kissing her while I came back from the brink.

Once she stopped quivering I gathered myself and went all out, pounding her with all I had. She moaned my name over and over, louder and louder, until the moans turned into screams. I felt her start spasming on my dick again as she had a literal screaming orgasm. I slowed my movements and controlled my breathing and did my best to ride out the storm but it was too intense. I pulled out just in time to avoid coming.

I knew I couldn't keep on going like that. I'd probably drooled a dangerous amount of precome inside her as it was. And she needed a break. She was practically hyperventilating at this point, covered in sweat. I'd never seen anyone come that hard.

She took a quick water break while I put on a condom, then I went right back to work. I made her come four more times that way, still in missionary. The last time she came, we came together. Her screams were sounding hoarse by then.

The next morning was more of the same. Spooning turned into naughty sliding, which turned into unprotected sex. I was able to hold out longer this time. She came at least six times. I managed to avoid coming inside her. Eventually we had to stop anyway. We were hungry, dehydrated and hungover.

We showered and had breakfast, and then had sex in doggy style, kneeling on the floor with her body on my couch. We recorded it, but the condom ended up on the floor unused. She came five times before I lost control. I pulled out at the last second and came all over her ass.

It was another intense weekend. In two days we opened 12 condoms, but only used 11. We had sex 14 times, 3 times without protection, not counting the time where I put the condom on halfway through. She came at least 60 times before I lost count. I'm sure it was more.

But, sadly, it wasn't all fun and games. When she got back home she had a big fight with her husband about us not using the camera every time. Oddly he had no problem with the lack of protection. Or maybe he didn't notice.

After a few days, things smoothed over between them. Diana and I messaged every day, sometimes all day. I hardly got anything done at work. We planned another visit for two weeks later. We confessed that we were having feelings for each other. I missed her terribly. Things were spiraling out of control, but I couldn't get enough.

So I took two days off work and she came to visit for a four-day weekend. When I picked her up at the airport we were both a bit nervous. Things had gotten intense. I was not-so-secretly hoping to lure her away from her husband. I was, to put it simply, head-over-heels in love with her.

We spent a long time talking that first evening. When we finally went to bed, I turned on the camera, but I wasn't uncomfortable. I knew he'd never see it because I had no intention of that video ever making its way back to him...

We pretended as usual that we were going to use a condom. But the naughty sliding, once it starts, well, you know how it ends. We had sex in missionary position. This time it felt more like making love. We started slowly, kissing and holding each other. Each time she came I struggled to keep my control. I had been abstaining for days before she got there so I was ready to burst. She only came four times before I warned her I needed to pull out. "I'm not going to be able to hold back if you come again," I said.

"I know you should pull out," she said," but I want you to come inside me so badly. I've never been so desperate for it in my life."

She emphasized this by pulling me tighter to her and milking me as I held still inside her, throbbing dangerously close to the edge. I lost all sense of reason. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders, bending her in half, and I started piledriving her into the mattress, bottoming out on each stroke.

She started coming rapid-fire, 45 seconds apart, then 30 seconds apart. I was groaning loudly, her orgasms dragging me over the edge. When she felt me start to swell inside her she came again one last time, screaming, "oh god oh god yes, oh god oh god"... and then there was no turning back. I exploded inside her, spurt after spurt, filling her with the huge load I'd been saving up. She was screaming, "oh god, oh god, I feel it, yes, oh god", and then without a break she came AGAIN. Her whole body was shaking under me. Her screams became hoarse and weak. She was completely out of breath.

Afterwards we laid there, embracing, her legs still over my shoulders. My entire load of come was still inside her. She was holding me close. "Stay there, stay there", she whispered. I felt her pussy begin rhythmically clenching on me as she purposefully started milking me back to full erection.

She wasn't going to let me pull out. She didn't want to lose a drop of my sperm. It seemed almost certain that she was going to get pregnant, but neither of us cared at that moment. Hell, at that moment it was what we both wanted.

She continued squeezing me rhythmically. It was tighter than I thought possible, like she was jerking me off. Slowly but surely I got hard again. We fucked again without me even pulling out. She was sloppy with my come, but milking me was making her even more tight than usual.

We switched back to regular missionary... and then we made love. Slow, intimate sex. She came, and came again, and then again, louder each time. I picked up the pace, faster and faster as her orgasms started to chain together.

I lasted much longer this time. She came eight times, (eight!!) and the last time set me off. I planted myself balls deep and then came so hard my foot cramped. I swear I felt her cervix spasming, like it was gulping down my come. We laid there, catching our breath. I was dizzy from endorphins. The bedsheet was soaked with come. I could feel it oozing out of her around my dick. My balls were covered in it.

It was a brain-breaking experience. And there would be hell to pay. But not that night. We passed out, limbs tangled together. Baby-makin' sex will make you very sleepy. The next day we acted all lovey-dovey, like newlyweds, allowing ourselves to get lost in the fantasy. It isn't an exaggeration to say we had just consummated our love. She didn't tell him about the incident. In my head I thought for sure she was going to leave him. She hinted at it multiple times. She said it would be worth it just for the sex. I laughed, but we both knew it wasn't just about sex.

We bought a box of ovulation tests at the pharmacy and it came back negative. We resolved to use condoms from then on out. Her period had just ended so we rationalized that she probably hadn't gotten pregnant, but every day was taking more of a chance.

We tried to be good. We started out ok. The next time we had sex it was an epic marathon with the camera on. The condom made it easy for me to hold back, which was good because her orgasms were getting more and more intense every time we had sex.

She came four times quickly and needed a water break. She came two more times, then needed another break just to catch her breath. The emotions we were both feeling were increasing the intensity of her orgasms. She came again, harder, then again really hard. Finally she tapped out after a total of eight orgasms. I didn't even come. We snuggled and kissed for a while then went for round two...

Eventually we stopped to take a break. We had sex a few more times that day, and used condoms each time. I didn't come once.

The next day we had morning sex and it would be the last time we used a condom. After breakfast, we spent the morning at a street festival, walking hand in hand. We engaged in a ridiculous amount of PDA. I was so into it I stopped noticing all the guys staring at her. She was all I saw.

After lunch we had another marathon session in the bedroom, then showered and went out for a romantic candlelit dinner. When we drove back to my house I was nervous. I was worried it might be our last night together if I didn't do something to win her over.

We went straight to bed and she got on her hands and knees and wiggled her butt. The camera was on. I proceeded to give her an epic spanking, one that would leave marks. Her butt was red and her pussy was soaking wet by the time I stopped. Part of me wanted to send him the video so he could see those marks and know that I was claiming her. I laid down and she climbed on top of me. We kissed while I caressed her whole body. My penis was rock hard.

She started grinding on me. I could feel her wetness coating me. Again the slippery sliding started, not a condom in sight. After a while she stopped and looked into my eyes. She didn't say a word, she just angled her hips and pushed, until the head of my penis popped inside her. Her mouth opened and she gasped. She sat up straight and then sank down, moaning as I bottomed out inside her.

She rolled her hips, grinding my penis against her cervix and g-spot. I took deep measured breaths and held onto the sheets for dear life. She started to have chain orgasms, and I could feel her milking me, but I hung in there. She came five times before she tapped out.

After resting for a while with her head on my chest, she rolled off me and said she wanted missionary. We fucked that way for a while, until she'd had about four more orgasms, then I switched things up. I used a trick I'd learned with Sarah, what I like to call "The Jackhammer". It's my secret weapon. Out of all the women I've tried it with, I've never had a girl NOT come from it... and quite a few had their first vaginal orgasm that way.

I planted my weight on my head, my right shoulder and my feet, with my legs spread wide, like a tripod. I shoved my hands down under her butt, tilting her hips and lifting her ass up off the mattress, using my arms to keep her elevated, with my elbows braced against the bed. Then I dropped my weight and ground against her.

It was very deep, and my full body weight rubbed my cock all over her cervix and g-spot. Stroke. Bam. Stroke. Bam. So deep. So insanely deep. She absolutely lost it, coming hard over and over, nine times in total. I pulled out without coming. My dick was soaking wet from her juices. She was barely conscious. It's a miracle I managed to hold back. My dick was sore from how tight she'd been clamping on me.

After she recovered, she said I was "a god in the sack" and offered to be a sexual reference if I never needed one. I laughed but couldn't help thinking that I didn't want to need a reference. I wanted her, only her. There were things I wanted to say, but I was too tired. We kissed and snuggled until we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, the last day of her visit, she didn't want to get out of bed. She just wanted to kiss and spoon. Spooning led to, well, what it always does. We forgot to turn on the camera, but I remember this part vividly even after all these years. We didn't even discuss using a condom, she just pushed back against me until I popped inside.

I grabbed her hips firmly and thrust, relishing the sensation of being deep inside her. Then I started a firm rhythm, her butt smacking against my thighs with each stroke.

After she came a few times, she wanted to be on top. She climbed on and ground out a few more orgasms on my dick. I hung on as long as I could and then warned her that I was getting close. She didn't say a word, just looked into my eyes and rolled her hips, grinding my dick as deep as she could. I put my hands on her butt to lift her off but she grabbed my hands and pushed them away. She wanted it and I couldn't say no.

She leaned back, angling my curve firmly against her g-spot, and put her hand on her belly. She rocked back and forth, building up to a very loud moaning orgasm. The rhythmic clenching of her orgasm took me over the edge. When I started to come she stopped moving her hips, and quite purposefully pressed my penis head against her cervix, looking meaningfully into my eyes as a full load of sperm exploded right on target.

12