Diana The Den Mother

Story Info
No honor amongst Scouts…
5.9k words
3.86
47.7k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Warning* It gets very DARK. Viewer Discretion Advised.

This story is fictitious and all characters are 18 or older.

......................

Diana Cole is a single mother. At 19 she was a stunner and had a revolving door of boyfriends. Debra had long black hair, triple D breasts and big round ass made heads turn. She was so beautiful that her parents; Gary and Debra were worried she'd eventually get pregnant...Until she did.

It was one night her and her boyfriend Todd had been drinking at his place while his parents were on vacation. The loosened inhibitions from alcohol meant Todd forgot to wear a condom when they fucked multiple times over the next three hours.

When Diana's pregnancy was announced, her mother and father being devout Christians urged her to keep the child despite Todd desperately not wanting her too. But ultimately it came down to Diana who sided with her parents. Diana named him Matthew or Matt, a good biblical name that balanced out his last name.

Todd and Diana broke up and Diana got full custody of Matt. Rarely she saw Todd except if child support issues arose. Todd also moved away from Hershey, PA to New Orleans when Matt was 10.

Gary; Diana's father worked at the Hershey factory. Debra; her mother, was a Receptionist for a doctors office. Diana later followed in her mother's footsteps by working Front Desk Receptionist for a local Orthodontist. But sadly when Matt was 16, Gary died from a sudden heart attack. Leaving the house to the three of them.

Now at 18, Matt is a 5'9" a thin young man. A typical nerd stereotype. He could easily pass for Ichabod Crane. A long thin nose and parted hair. Barely any muscle definition. Low self esteem, but luckily he had his friends in Boy Scouts.

There were three of them:

Mike: a shorter, pudgier, white male reddish hair and glasses.

Trevor: A tall, average build, black male with a buzzcut.

Manu: a barrel chested, Samoan male with long curly hair.

All four of the boys were virgins, much to their own disappointment. Shyness was a major factor along with awkwardness around women. But they'd figure they'd lose it in college...hopefully.

For the last couple of years, their group was led by Trevor's father; Andrew. However Andrew had recently been promoted at his job, which meant taking on more hours. So Andrew had to drop out of being the Troop Leader. Upon hearing this Diana was very worried that her son might not be able to continue with his Scout buddies. Especially since none of the other fathers wanted to step in. So Diana spoke with Andrew. Andrew said women don't typically lead Troops but he could speak with those above him to see if it would be allowed as the Boy Scouts have gotten more progressive.

When Diana told her son she'd be his new Troop Leader, he was upset at first. He'd knew he'd be picked on and he missed having a father figure in Andrew. But as Diana reminded him, it was the only way for the troop to stick together. So Matt gave in.

Three days went by and Diana got a call from Andrew. He went over what the Boy Scouts were expected to do this year and what merit badges they were expected to earn for Eagle Scout. Diana said she had experience in the Girl Scouts. Andrew told her she'd then have to sign some papers, forms, uniform size request etc. at his house as well taking an oath. Andrew's wife Selma wouldn't stop talking to Diana when she arrived to sign the forms and take her oath. Selma was a heavy smoker, so when Diana left it was like a literal and figurative breath of fresh air.

A week had gone by and finally Diana got her uniform. Tan shirt, Bandanna and ball cap. She could wear jeans or cargos with it as well.

She put it on with an old pair of Cargo shorts that went below her knee. Her big breasts and ass still pronounced enough to be hot but not that sexy.

Diana walked out to the family room where Matt was sitting on the couch playing video games. Knocking to get his attention she asked Matt "So how do I look?", twirling as she did so. To which he replied "Like your a female Troop Leader?" not amused at all.

"Well thanks a lot, butt head. Not beautiful or stunning or anything? Just a female Boy Scout Troop Leader. So smooth with the ladies, no wonder you've never been kissed"

"Shit" she thought "That was kinda harsh"

Matt got up and walked into his room, slamming the door shut. Diana quickly ran to open his door. Matt was sitting on the side of his bed with tears rolling down his face.

"Go away!" said Matt as his mother sat beside him. "Look I didn't mean it like that. I just meant if you complimented women instead of playing video games all the freaking time, you'd get a date or two is all. Why do I not look beautiful in this get up? is it the Cargo shorts?"

"Yes, I guess. They're kinda boyish and you look kinda plane in your shirt...plus your my mom."

"So what I can't be beautiful and your mom at the same time?"

"No"

"Then tell me I'm beautiful"

"Mom...your beautiful"

"You walk up to a pretty girl and you might get a phone number."

With that she gave him a big kiss on the cheek and told him dinner would be ready soon.

........

Today was the day. The day Diana got to meet her Troop.

They met at her house, on the back patio where chairs and a table were spread out. Mike, Trevor and Manu arrived. Mike and Manu rode together as Mike didn't have a license yet. Sodas were handed out and the boys were all chatting having fun. Then Diana walked out with PB&J sandwiches for them. Her shirt had an extra button undone to show off cleavage and she was wearing tight jeans to accentuate her ass.

As she put the trey on the table her cleavage was full on display to the boys. She felt four sets of eyes on her chest. Matt quickly looked away.

"So troop, I'm sure you're all aware I'm Matt's mom, but I'm also you're new Troop Leader!" She said celebrating as her tits bouncing as the 18 year olds applauded.

Diana did a brief roll call, having each one except Matt tell her something they like to do in their spare time. Until Mike said "Masturbate" which got a huge laugh from everyone including Matt who was laughing so hard because it was probably true and funny but because his mother would be so uncomfortable. However his mother replied "Don't we all Mike!" laughing herself. Diffusing the situation.

"Now according to Andrew's guide, we've got merit badges to earn Eagle Scout ranking. First Aid, Citizenship In The Community, Citizenship In The Nation, - In Society, - In The World, Communication, Cooking, Personal Fitness, LifeSaving, Environmental Science/Sustainability, Personal Management, Swimming/Hiking/Cycling and Family Life. The first one we're going to tackle is Camping since it's August and luckily still summer. How about it boys!?"

"Do we have to?" replied Manu

"Absolutely! It'll be so much fun! I'll email you a list of what to bring and I'll rent some tents. We'll meet next Saturday as I've arranged to get the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off."

"Ugh" said Trevor.

.....................................

On Friday night Diana was staring at the long mirror in her bedroom that hung on the door. She wore the same shirt as before but with long olive cargo pants.

Diana walked out to Matt who was once again playing video games on the couch. She knocked. "How do I look?"

"Good but aren't you gonna be too hot? It's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend and all next week."

"Really, then well I'll find something else"

When she came back out this time, Matt's jaw nearly hit the floor. She was wearing a tight pair of khaki shorts that stopped right beneath her ass cheeks. Remembering what his mother told him before he nearly shouted "Your beautiful! Those shorts should definitely do the trick, but just be sure to pack bug spray and suntan lotion."

"Why thank you! And yes, that's a great idea. Good foresight."

As she walked away he caught himself staring at her big ass swaying with her hourglass figure.

.....................

It was Saturday and the boys had met up at Diana's to go over things and distribute tents. There'd be only three so they'd have to pair up two, two and one. One being for Diana.

Once at Diana's the boys couldn't believe how hot she looked in her short khaki shorts. Manu and Mike rode together as usual with Trevor, Matt and Diana riding together in her SUV.

They headed up to Camp Morgan. They could of rented a camper but Diana insisted the boys do some actual camping to earn that merit badge. With the streams and trails they could earn their hiking and swimming badge as well.

Mike was carrying one tent, Matt another and Diana her own. The boys would trade off every now and then when they got tired. Mike and Manu had the cooler with the bottled water and each was told to bring enough sandwiches to last 3 days, as well as snacks.

As they started hiking, everyone was making grumps and groans, including Diana, which came off as a little sexy to the group. Little "Uh's" and "Oh's" escaping Diana's mouth.

When Diana had them stop for a rest along the trail, she brought her phone out to take a selfie with the group. However she noticed her large pit stains and refrained. Embarrassed, she decided to take her shirt off to reveal a black sports bra. All but Matt gasped! Matt had seen his mother working out plenty enough times to be desensitized to it.

They switched up on tents and walked until Diana saw an outcropping of land that was flat enough for them to set up.

The boys got out the instructions that came with each tent and after much cursing, their tents as well as Diana's, were up. They were spread far enough apart to not disturb the other tent at night.

Next, a bonfire. They needed rocks to contain the fire and sticks or logs to kindle it. So Manu and Mike went off to find large rocks as Trevor and Matt went to find wood. While they were about the campground scouring, Diana settling in her tent. She was exhausted. She couldn't wait to get sleep.

Manu and Mike returned with large rocks in knapsack, while Trevor and Matt returned with kindling.

She asked if the boys had their flint and knives. To which they all replied "Yes". "Good, the boy who starts the fire first gets to sleep in my tent with me tonight. I know how you hate sleeping together so hopefully me and my EXTRA pack of Oreos will encourage you."

They were all striking their flints feverishly and cursing. Mike eventually lit a spark which ignited the kindling. He would get to sleep in Diana's tent while Manu slept alone.

They sat around eating the sandwiches they packed when rain fell fast upon them and hard. They scrambled to their tents. Diana and Mike were soaked, as well as the other three.

Diana then realized she didn't want Mike to get sick as both of them were shivering. She knew what needed to be done. She had Mike take everything but his boxers off. Diana's Sports bra was drenched, so she knew she had to take it off as well as her shorts to reduce the chance of catching pneumonia.

Mike watched in amazement as the biggest set of natural breasts he'd ever seen appeared before him.

"Holy-"

"What you've never...well I guess you haven't seen a pair of breasts before. It's okay to look but no touching!"

Mike nodded in disappointment. As promised Diana had an extra pack of Oreos with her that she aptly offered to Mike. As they ate, Diana asked if he like the trip so far. "Kinda"

"Kinda!? You're in the great outdoors with your buddies, eating Oreos and staring at your friend's mom's breasts. What's not to love?"

"I guess you're right Ms. Cole, I am having a great time."

"Now it's time to get to bed, where's your sleeping bag?"

"It's with Manu in his tent. I forgot to grab it."

"Well you can't go out there now, it's raining too hard and you'll track mud and water in. Sleep with me in my bag tonight. I won't bite."

"*Gulp*...Okay Ms. Cole"

"Call me Diana. How do you want to do this? Now would you rather spoon me or me spoon you?"

Trying not to show too much excitement, Mike shrugged and replied "I guess I'll spoon you?"

"Fine, I'm exhausted. Let's get to bed, we've got a big tomorrow"

As Mike slid in he saw the black spandex panties Diana was wearing and how her ass hung out. As he spooned with her he placed his hands on her ribs and tried to distance his crotch from her ass. However, Diana was having none of it.

"Get closer, damn it."

"But, but you said 'no touching' before"

"I know honey, but we have to get warm or else we'll get sick. Do you have cooties?"

"No?"

"Then snuggle up against me and let's sleep"

Mike did as told pressing his crotch against magnificent ass. His hands now wresting on her hips. Instinctively, Diana took his hands and wrapped them around her breasts. Mike gasped. Now he was growing hard.

"What is that!?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Cole"

"It's okay, let's just switch roles and I'll spoon you."

"I can't, I get dizzy when I'm left side. I'm sorry."

"Well I can't have it poking me all night so just get out and start stroking it, I'll look away."

"What!?"

Getting frustrated, Diana put her hand into Mike's boxers to pull out his 5 inch dick. She started stroking as Mike could only look at her in disbelief. As 15 minutes approached, she asked "Why haven't you cum yet?" in a low whisper.

"I don't know, I don't know what to do?"

"Alright well, you can't tell anyone what about to do" and with that she placed the head of his cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and plunged her face onto his cock. She gagged as it nearly entered her throat. For another 15 minutes she blew him but he still wasn't cumming.

"Well, are you getting close?"

"Close to what?"

"Ejaculating" she said again whispering

"No, I'm sorry I don't know why I can't cum yet."

"Here let's do this" and with that Diana got on top of Mike and started to grind upon his dick.

To and fro, back and forth she gyrated her hips in her black spandex panties. Mike was leaking pre-cum from his tip onto her as she rode. Her spandex panties were now becoming a mess, full of his slime. She bent over to kiss him and he felt her nipples on his chest. He reached to grab ahold of them when suddenly he came. Spurting onto her panties, stomach as well as his own boxers.

"Oh shit" said Diana. "You could of warned me!"

Out of breath, Mike replied "Sorry, that was wonderful"

"Yeah but now my panties and your boxers are ruined. Just, just take them off."

"Oh man I have to pee!"

"Pee in this empty water bottle and pour it outside real quick then."

Diana removed her panties and for the first time Mike witnessed a real life vagina. She had a landing strip of nicely trimmed pubic hair. Diana threw her panties to the side and curled up in the sleeping bag.

Mike's arms were around Diana's boobs and for the first time his flaccid cock rested in between a woman's cheeks...That was until two hours past and Mike started grounding against in her in a dream. Diana looked back at him. His eyes closed and darting back and forth in REM sleep. She rolled her eyes and dismissed it. But now his grounding was becoming more aggressive. His cock kept poking at her taint. She pushed him back, but now he was poking at her ass. So she snuggled in closer, but now he was poking into her pussy. She new there was no way out of getting poked until he was soft again. So Diana spit on her hand. She started fingering her pussy till she was wet. Then she took hold of Mike's dick and inserted it her.

"God damn!" She said muffling herself with her other hand. She was in ecstasy. It'd been three years since her last one night stand. Sure she had her dildos, but not an actual cock.

Mike's cock slowly worked it's way in, inch by inch until he was balls deep. He felt so good. All the while he was still asleep. Her ass and his pelvis slapping against each other.

Suddenly Mike stopped thrusting for 10 seconds but then started up again. Curious she looked back over at him, his eyes still closed. What she didn't realize was that Mike had woken up, realized he was deep inside Ms. Cole and started thrusting again. He couldn't believe it. He was losing his virginity to Matt's mom! He loved the wet warm sensation of her cunt wrapped around him. He now started to pick up the pace. Breathing heavier. He had to hold his eyes close in case Ms. Cole found out he'd woken up.

"Fuck! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Yeeeeeeeeeeessss!" Diana muttered as her climax hit and the walls of her pussy pulsated, gripping his cock. Her skin felt warmth wash over her. Her nipples rock hard.

Mike buried himself deep in as far as he could and unloaded three large spurts of semen into her womb. Thankfully she was on the pill. Otherwise, it would've been a very frightening experience.

As their orgasms subsided they both went back to slap as Mike slipped out. Diana pushed as much of his cum out of her as possible.

When they awoke no words were spoken. Diana got into her shorts and shirt which were now dry. Leaving her cum drenched panties pushed deep into her sleeping bag with her sports bra. Mike got dressed as well, opting to keep his boxers.

As they exited their tents, they met by the extinguished bonfire and stretched. Matt asked Diana "Is everything alright, we heard weird noises from your tent?"

A little startled, she quickly replied "Yes dear, Mike had some really bad nightmares that kept me up last night. I should of never let us eat so many Oreos before bed!"

Mike just grinned and nodded his head.

"What are we doing today * YAWN* Ms. Cole?" Trevor asked.

"Well..." Diana said with a grin "We're going to get our swimming merit badges! There's a large lake with small island north of here. We definitely ain't making a canoe to get to it."

"Shit" Manu said.

"Do we have to mom?" Matt whined.

"Yes and if you exercised more often you might not be damn gawky. Now everyone, only take your canteens and let's go already."

They hiked for a good half hour until they reached the lake. It was serene. No one around except for a couple of squirrels and the water was so placid. The small island had three two small trees and a couple of bushes. "Perfect" Diana thought.

That was until she realized she left her bra and panties back at her tent. "Oh well, I can't go renege now, I told them we'd swim to the island."

"Alright boys, did you pack your swimsuits?" Diana said mischievously.

"You didn't tell us to pack one Ms. Cole" replied Manu

"That's right! Because just like in the old days, y'all are swimming in the nude. Now get your clothes off!"

"Mom! What the fuck. I'm not letting you see me naked!" Matt shouted.

"Matt, I'm a grown ass woman and I raised you. I've seen more of your pale white ass than anybody. I've also been to college and taken art classes, so I've had random naked men pose for me before. We're swimming, there's nothing sexual about it."

"I bet she's wearing a swimsuit." retorted Manu.

"Actually Mr. Big-mouth, I'm not. So I'll be swimming nude too."

"Mom! Seriously stop it! You're being gross!"

Matt ejected.

"Calm down Matt, I'm your mother. If I slip and fall in the shower, what're you going to do? Let your poor mother suffer because I'm naked? Jesus, be mature for once!"

With that she took off her shirt. The boys were in awe. Trevor and Manu especially. Mike had already seen her 38 DDD's but he tried to act surprised. Matt was covering his eyes.

"Matthew!" Diana shouted.

"Oh man" Matt thought. When she said his full name, it meant trouble.

"Uncover your eyes and look at my breasts young man. They're just boobs for fuck's sake. Like you don't watch porn."

Matt uncovered his eyes and was staring right at her hard nipples. They were the biggest he'd ever seen in real life. Then his mother dropped her shorts. Her trimmed bush and large ass was on display for everyone. All but Mike had never seen it and Mike had only gotten a view of her naked ass. They were mesmerized.

12