Diane & Tom

Story Info
How a chat turned into a meeting.
4k words
4.15
2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane & Tom

(Woman) I have been chatting on the internet for over a year and found that it has become an important part of my life. I also kept it a secret from my husband because it offered me things I didn't get from at home, like appreciation and approval. I liked most of the people I met but mostly enjoyed talking with the men. They made me feel young and sexy.

About six months ago, I met a man named Tom. It was against the rules that I had set for myself and totally against my nature, but somehow, I let it happen and our discussions became more and more personal. From the beginning, I felt a connection growing between us. We shared thoughts and fantasies and even though we had never met, I felt comfortable with him. In exchanging notes he opened my mind to a new world of intimacy; feelings that I hadn't felt before, including with my own husband.

(Man)

Recently my gal has been working lots of crazy hours, this left a gaping hole in my sex life. In secret I started to chat on an Erotic web site to fill some of my desires. Besides chatting with all kinds of people with similar desires I made a connection with a lovely lady named Diane. As it turns out we are in a similar situation looking to fill a void in our desires.

I find myself thinking more about what it would be like to share some of our common desires together. Diane comes off as a super sensual women and the thought that I could fill help her desires tends to excite me in a way that my present lover does not. I know it's wrong but I get overcome with desire.

One night when we are chatting over some steamy scene where I take Diane hard from behind, my hard cock sliding deep into her, i get overcome with what her pussy would really feel like with me in deep. The thought of meeting her is starting to drive me desires to a heightened level, I came all over myself wishing she was there to lick my spunk up.

(Woman) He seemed open and honest and my comfort level increased so I began to admit and confess more. We began exchanging very intimate notes. He told me about his marriage, girlfriends and about his desires. In reply, I told him about my marriages, lack of sexual activity, my children and my fantasies. Our connections began to get extremely personal.

I described my clothes and at his urging, took them off whenever we talked; he told me he did the same. We each described our bodies, in detail. He knew I liked hearing about his cock, how hard he got and masturbation. I would reply and describe my breasts, my nipples and how wet I was feeling. Together, we enacted out various scenes where he would fuck me in different positions or take me somewhere and expose me to strangers. I envisioned licking and sucking him, getting him hard, tasting his cum and sharing it by deep kissing. It was almost like acting in a xxx movie. Needless to say, I became very excited and looked forward to the incredible stimulation almost everyday.

In the beginning, Tom never pushed to meet in person although he did make hints during our heated exchanges. I felt that one day, we would really have to meet.

(Man) Each time we chatted our level of comfort seemed to increase, I began to open up more about some of my more taboo desires and past actions.

Sensing her desires I told her about how I kept my cock and surrounding areas shaved, how my 7 inch cock could stay hard for an insane time after I came the first time.

I started to envision what she was doing to herself she we chatted, and what she would taste like. My cock would get so hard thinking about my mystery woman. How it would feel to taste her, push my cock into her cunt, have her suck me and cum in her mouth. Feeling her lips on mine when she had a mouthful of my cum, sharing it with me.

My mind would race with all the naughty things I desired to do with her, it seemed that their was no limits to where this could go. The crazy part is thinking we could actually meet, that would fuel my desires even more. I tried to control my expectations as their was still a real world, but it was a small one :-)

(Woman) Tom seemed to understand my predicament and very shrewdly pulled me out more of my frustrations. Finally after a month or so of writing back and forth, Tom convinced me to meet him for lunch. By then, I felt comfortable enough to accept.

We agreed to met at a restaurant where I felt I could be comfortable and far enough from home to not be seen by friends. I wore a conservative mid-length skirt, blouse and matching jacket. I found him to be very much the man he told me about, he was good looking, had a nice build and was very polite. I may be older but I sill appreciate handsome men, and he did not disappoint.

Over lunch, we talked about a lot of things but nothing in particular until, Tom leaned in and asked, if I still had my unsatisfied sexual feelings.

I was momentarily shocked and wasn't sure how to answer. I began to mumble and finally got out something intelligent, "I think I do and you're not a passing fancy, I have really enjoyed our talks. I like you and I was looking forward to meeting you. As a rule, I don't meet with men from the internet. I think you're special."

I smiled at him, he took my hand and smiled back.

"I think you are someone special too. I know you don't meet others and meeting you makes me feel very honored."

"Tom," I replied and he continued to hold my hand.

"But, tell me, I feel you still like the idea of being here with me. Do I meet your satisfaction in that regard?"

"Well, you know I have a lot of fantasies. But yes, it is very satisfying, and you are very much like what I have thought about."

"Tell me how much."

"What do you mean?"

"You told me that you liked the idea of meeting a man who was nice looking and strong willed. Someone who liked to be in control."

"Ummm I guess so....but....I didn't mean you or anyone in particular. Just a fantasy."

He squeezed my hand, "Diane, I want you to show me how much you like me. I want you to go into the ladies room and take off your bra then bring it back and give it to me. If you do this then I will know that the things we shared on the computer are real."

"I can't do that! It wouldn't be right and it's not really how I feel about you."

"Yes you can. It's not such a big deal. If you can't then maybe our short time together is all over. You can go home and we can forget none of this happened."

I was confused, Tom had changed and was now becoming incredibly direct and very serious. Part of me wanted to get up and leave, the other part wanted to keep him as a friend.

I felt an electric tingle go through me, I could feel my nipples and moisture between my legs that I hadn't felt before. I couldn't move.

Tom, squeezed my hand tighter and with his head and eyes, pointed them toward the restrooms. I stood up, still not sure what to do. Tom said, "You know what you need to do. Don't be so edgy, you know you can trust me. Come back and show me that we understand each other."

I gathered myself, I felt jye need to do this but something deep inside told me I shouldn't. Instead, I went into the restroom, took a deep breath and took off my bra. Checking myself out in the mirror, I had to admit that I still looked pretty good for a woman my age and smiled. I put back my blouse and jacket, I looked fine although I'm sure my loose breasts might be noticed. I walked back to the booth and confidently sat down. Tom looked me over then put out his hand and I gave him the neatly folded bra.

"I'm glad you came back, I feel better about us now. You look more relaxed as I hoped you would. Doing this wasn't as hard as you thought it would be, so you shouldn't have anything to be worried about. I think you look great."

Somehow, it really didn't seem too awful to me either. Many times I have gone out without a bra and didn't feeling embarrassed. I smiled at Tom, nodded my head and handed it him.

"I think you need to take off your jacket too, I can't really see how nice you look. Your blouse will still cover you and remember, it's just you and me anyway."

Again, I wasn't prepared to do as he asked but he repeated his request and motioned with his hands until I did as he asked. I could feel my nipples pushing against the material and looking at Tom, he just smiled and told me that I looked beautiful. My vanity took over and I felt a nice feeling come over me knowing that Tom was really just complimenting my breasts. I kept my shoulders back so that the outline of my breasts was clearly obvious.

(Man) After meeting with Diane and realizing her need to be controlled I started my plan. I had to see how far she wanted to go after getting her to remove her bra for me.

As we kept up the small talk I was gazing between her pretty face and wonderful breasts, which even with a little sagging they where truly spectacular. I kept dropping subtle comments about her nipples and how they looked like and how she was excited me, how pretty she looked and just how truly sensual she was.

As guys walked past I would see their necks strain to see her nipples, and I kept telling her all the men where trying to sneak peeks of them, that her her glorious tits where on almost all the guys minds and even a few of the other ladies.

At this point I decided to see just how far she really wanted this to go and told her she must now go to the bathroom and remove her panties, finger herself and rub the panties up her slit getting them wet with her juices. Then bring them back to me when they where properly moistened with her juices. I hoped at this point that she would do as I asked, as I so wanted het to be mine, she brought out the Dom inside of me.

Her desires for feeling a man where too much, as it has been much too long for her.

The question was now just how bad she really wanted it. Would her panties really come off for me, how wet would she bring them back.

Knowing her age and the possibility she may not be able to produce enough juices from her pussy, would she put her panties in her mouth and suck on them to make them wet, the thought of it was making my cock twinge in my pants. I then started wondering how she would playing with her pussy, that was making my cock rock hard. What does she look like stuffing her fingers in her pussy while she had her panties in her mouth, hungrily sucking on them then stuffing them up her pussy, feeling the material rubbing her insides and across her pussy lips as she moved them in and out of her pussy.

I decided that the wetter she bought her parties back, it would determine my next move with her.

(Woman)

As I walked to the bathroom my mind was racing, after opening the door and seeing my face flush in the mirror I told myself to do whatever feels right. Tom has taken me so far already, and the thrill and excitement of taking it further had my heart beating fast.

I kept questioning myself, but the wetness forming between my legs was undeniable. I opened a stall and closed the door, as I was leaning up against the side I started to rub myself through my panties, it was making me crazy. My pussy was on fire, my desire to do as Tom asked was too much. I started to push my panties up into myself, scraping my fingers along my panties as I pushed. Pulling them back out I slid them over and started to rub myself, my fingers rubbing my clit faster and faster. I kept thinking about how wet I needed to get my panties to please Tom. I started to slide my panties up into myself and then closed myself on them, rubbed myself some more and pulled them out. After thinking about how exposed I would be, my pussy exploded in a panty drenching orgasm.

Knowing Tom would be pleased I sat down, pulled my panties down and over my heels, folded them so my wetness would be trapped in them. Since I needed to pee so bad now I wondered if I should pee on them to make them extra wet. But I decided against it, Tom may have felt cheated if I did that, plus they where already moist enough from my orgasm.

Finishing up on the bowl I gathered myself together, freshened up, made sure my boobs where prominent, straightened my blouse and skirt and made my way back. Approaching the table I was looking down in some sort of depraved embarrassment, knowing I had no panties on any more.

Would someone else notice, but I didn't care as I know it would please Tom. He was looking at me smiling as I approached, and got up to pull my seat out for me. As I sat down he slid his hand down to my thigh grazing my hip, he looked up at me and said I was such a good girl. He pushed the chair in and sat down looking at me.

I smiled knowing he was pleased, and he asked me if I have something to give him. I reached into my pocket book and tried to hand him the panties under the table, but he said no. He told me to put them right in the middle of the table, so the waitress can see them when she brings our drinks.

(Man)

Knowing that Diane was now under my total control I knew it was time to go get her to my room As we finished our dinner I told Diane to call her husband and make some excuse as she was going to stay with me tonight. At first she flinched, but when I gazed at her she got her phone out and dialed her husband.

She gave him some story about one of her friends needed someone to stay at her place and manage het dogs.

She then called her friend Lana and told her what to say in case Eric called. We walked to our cars and Diane followed me back to the Homewood Suites I was staying at. I parked first and walked over to her car and opened the door for her. Her skirt was up and I could see she must haver been playing with herself on the ride over. As she got out of the car I put my arm around her and told her she was going to be my slut and whore for the rest of the evening as I pulled her tight to me.

We walked through the entrance to the elevator, pushed the button for the 5th floor where my room was. I pulled Diane into me and nibbled on her ear lobes as I slid my hand up her skirt, feeling her moistness. As we got to the 5th floor the door opened and there was a couple looking at us with disdain, I then realized Diane skirt was partly hung up and you could see her pussy. I smiled at them as we got out and went to my room.

(Woman)

As I was imagining what that couple thought as they saw my exposed pussy, I was becoming so worked up, my need to be used and owned was taking me over. It felt so dark yet at the same time thrilling, I could not wait for what was going to happen next.

After Tom closed the door I got on my knees in front of him and asked it I could get a reward for surrendering my bra and panties, he

grabbed handfuls of my hair and smiled at me. I proceeded to run my hands up and down his legs feeling his strength. I leaned into him and kissed his crotch as my hands slid up to his ass. I ran my hands around and unbuttoned his pants, and I proceeded too slowly slide his zipper down. I could feel him already quite aroused. As I pushed his pants down and ran my tongue across his cock head through his underwear. He told me I was a good slut, I felt so proud. I ran my hands ups his thighs, hooked his underwear and slid them down over his manhood. He had a nice package, around 7 inches and good thickness.

I leaned into him and started to lick his scrotum while rubbing his ass cheeks. He grabbed my hair and positioned his cock at my lips, which parted and took the head of his cock in. He held my head there as I worked my tongue around his cocks head.Tom slowly started to rock my head back and forth on his cock, and I was feeling my lips get dry and pushed Tom out.

I told Tom to hand me my purse., I then took my lip balm out and applied it liberally to my lips. Putting my purse back down Tom immediately grabbed my head and forced his cock hard and deep into my throat, it was so rough, but felt so good. He then proceeded to slowly fuck my mouth with his cock.

(Man)

Watching my cock slide in and out of Diane's mouth as her breast where heaving was quite the sight. But I did not want my first load in her mouth, it had to be deposited deep inside her pussy.

I pulled her by the hair off my cock, pulled her blouse up and skirt down as I got on my knees. I licked my tongue up her thigh, circling around her clit without touching it. I would gradually drag my tongue closer to het slit and then move it away, she was already soaked so she needed no oral attention at the moment. I was shocked just how well lubricated she was at her age.

After tormenting her for a while I stood up, grabbed the back of her head and slid my tongue into her mouth. Running my hands down her back I reached her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard as my tongue toyed with hers.

Pushing her away I spun her around by her hips, got behind her, and pushed her up against the door. I squatted a bit and started to flick my cock with an upwards motion. It would flick up and caress her thigh, then next time her ass cheek, and every so often my cock head would touch her wetness.

(Woman)

My insides where on fire, I was pinned against the door, with my breasts being smashed as Tom's hard cock was rubbing against me. After it hit my pussy I so wanted him to just push it in. Instead he continued to just tease me over and over. I started to beg him to please put it inside me, but all he did was laugh and stop when it hit my pussy again and slowly pushed up against my clit.

I tried to push myself down to force him to penetrate but he was too strong. As he pushed me up I felt his hand reach around my hip, he slowly dragged his fingers along the edge of my clit as he was sliding his cock along it. Stopping his cock as he backed off, he moved his fingertips to his cock head stuck against my clit. He then started to move his finger around his cock head, as he grazed my lips. As her circled around a few more times, he started to push his head into me, as I tried again to push down on him he help me up, his strength was overpowering as his cocks head was now slowly starting to spread my lips apart.

(Man)

With my cock head wedged between Diane's pussy lips I needed to bury it deep in her. As I started to bend her over I thrusted inside her. After a few minutes of thrusting into her I noticed there was a desk off to the side.

I pulled my cock out of Diane and told her to go clear that desk off, and turn it so the long section moved away from the wall. She scurried over to the desk and did as she was told. I then told her to lay down on her belly across the desk.

As she did this I went into my luggage and pulled out an extra tie and belt I brought. I told Diane that her hands where going to be tied to the tables legs, and to make sure she was ok with this. She hesitated at first but then agreed. I said we need a safe word and we agreed on Roses.

As I took my tie and tied her left arm to the desk leg she squirmed a bit, I looked at her and she was smiling, seeing this I knew it was ok to do the other arm. As I grabbed the belt and walked around her I ran my hand up the small of her back to her neck, grabbing a handful of hair I walked to her right side. Taking her arm pulling it down was pushing her breasts into the able again. I made sure that when I tied it she had some tension but not so much as to bruise her. Once I pulled the belt tight she started to rock herself on her tis on the table and push her thighs into the tables edge.

This was so hot, she was really into this.

(Woman)

With my arm's tied and my pussy exposed the thrill of being taken and used by Tom was making we even more excited. I started to slide my body back and forth and hump the tables edge, excited to know his manhood would soon penetrate me. Struggling I could feel him against me, his cock cock finding my slit. Finally I felt him penetrate me, in one fell swoop he pushed himself deep inside me. Feeling his manhood after all my pent up desires was too much. I immediately came as he pushed up into me. He must also have been pent up as he exploded deep inside my pussy shortly right after.

12