Diane Can't Help Herself

Story Info
A mother and a son take advantage of their alone time.
3.2k words
3.94
59k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane fisted the heavy, thick penis in her hand. She stroked it slowly and gently causing the owner - whom she was straddling - to moan gently and stir in his sleep. Diane clenched her teeth as she aimed the thick meat and sank down, moaning gently and gasping as all ten thick inches bottomed out inside her juicy cavern.

As she began to slowly and gently bounce on the flagpole of a cock, the bed started to gently and almost inaudibly collide with the wall. She moaned as her juicy cunt took the whole cock time and again. Hands gripping her hips, helping her bounce harder and faster, caught her attention and she looked down to see the eyes of the man open, his teeth visibly gritted as his lips pressed together tightly.

"Oh yes, Blake." Diane began to bounce and grind at the same time, harder, faster, both moaning loudly. "Oh shit. Oh baby."

Diane's body shook as an orgasm crashed through her, her body ceasing atop him as her pussy juiced and gooed as her pussy milked his cock nearly to the point of no return. She was suddenly flipped to her back, crying out loudly when his cock buried even deeper inside her as her legs were pushed wide and back.

"Mmm oh yes, baby. Fuck me. Fuck mommy's pussy." She was speaking through gritted teeth as Blake began a steady rhythm before he really began to rail her, the bed showing no mercy to the wall as he did so. "Oh god so much bigger than your father, Blake. Oh yes."

"You like that cock don't you?" Diane couldn't answer his gruff question as he began to fuck her wanton pussy faster and harder. "You like your little boy's cock don't you mommy?" He spoke again and fucked her slower and rough to emphasize his question.

"Oh yes. Oh Blake baby. Fuck your mommy's pussy. Oh shit yes! Use all of that big, fat prick. Oh fuck yes, baby boy." Her voice was low and breathless as he pounded her snatch into oblivion.

"Such a tight little mommy cunt. Mmm oh fuck yes. I think you need more," he said just before he really started to hit home time and again, jackhammering her. The bed sounded like it was about to break through the wall and floor as he pounded her pussy.

"Oh god! Oh Blake! Yes!" Diane's pussy quaked and she squirted with another orgasm as her muscles clenched around her son's heavy, thick cock.

"Oh mommy I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna shoot this load so deep inside you! Here it comes!" Blake hammered her tiny pussy and then his hips jerked hard once, twice, a third time when he buried himself deep inside her and coated her insides with his load.

He wasn't done. His cock was still jerking but it was also still rock solid. Blake sawed in and out of his mother's sticky quim slowly and gently as he continued to shoot his thick load inside her. Diane moaned and cooed as she pulled his face down to kiss him deeply and passionately.

"You love your mommy's pussy don't you, Blake baby?" She cooed against his lips before her tongue dipped out and licked his.

"You need more of my cock don't you?" Blake whispered against her lips as he fucked her faster, capturing her lips in a needy kiss as he buried his cock in her time and again causing them both to moan and gasp as he worked his hips up to a blistering pace yet again.

Her husband traveled for business for weeks at a time. Blake was their last child at home. All his brothers were out in the world either in college or in great careers where they didn't have time to come home often. Diane was lonely and toys only did so much. She needed human touch. She needed to be fucked into oblivion. A lot more than she originally thought.

***

Diane lay in a lounge chair beside their massive pool. Her sixty-year-old body tanned, toned, and naked. She didn't hear the sliding glass door open. She didn't hear the footsteps come up in front of her. She still had her earbuds pressed into her ears, making her oblivious to her surroundings.

When her thighs were spread gently to expose her waxed center entirely, Diane jumped only slightly and smiled but didn't open her eyes. Warm breath passed over her thick, already-throbbing clit. Diane could feel her juices dripping down her ass crack. Her pussy tingled as a sigh escaped her lips, letting her legs fall wider.

Blake's lips wrapped around her clit, his tongue flicked over her exposed bud in the way an expert's would. Diane whimpered her back arching as her son's tongue worked over her throbbing button, her back arching involuntarily. She felt her cream build, her juices running more freely down the crack of her ass.

"Mmmm." She moaned gently - or what she thought was gently.

When Diane opened her eyes watching Blake become immersed in her pussy as if it was a book. She shut her music off, took her headphones out, and buried a hand in his thick curls as she spread her labia wide with her hand so he could get at her swollen button easier.

"Oh yes baby boy. You're gonna make mommy cum all over that skilled tongue. Oh yes. Oh baby. Oh Blake!" Diane writhed as her back arched and her pussy erupted in a small but powerful orgasm, her juices running down her ass as her pussy quaked.

Blake gently sank two fingers inside Diane's gooey pussy as his tongue played over her still throbbing and sensitive clit. He fucked her gently with his fingers before he found her g-spot and stimulated it as he expertly flicked his tongue over her exposed clit. Diane was now using both hands to expose her clit to her son, pressing the hood back as she parted her labia for him.

"Oh yes. Such a momma's boy. Oh Blake. You're gonna make mommy squirt." She cooed breathlessly as her pussy jittered from the stimulation he was using on her g-spot. "Oh yes baby boy. Make mommy cum again."

Blake's fingers moved quicker as he latched onto her clit and began to suck on her button as he flicked his tongue over it simultaneously. Her pussy throbbed and pounded with an impending orgasm. Diane's pussy juiced just before she let go. Her juices flowed causing a cumfall through the lounge chair to the cement below them which turned both on.

"Oh baby," Diane whispered as he kissed up her body and settled himself between her thighs, his thick cock settling between her gooey lips.

They kissed hungrily and his cock nestled between her labia. They wiggled together accidentally causing the thick mushroom head of his even thicker, heavy cock to find her entrance and slip in just barely. They hissed together before their gazes caught and Blake, without any hesitation, sank his full length and girth into his mother's tight, juicy snatch.

"I love this pussy." He spoke against her lips before capturing them in a deep kiss once again. "Such a good little whore for your teenage son. Tell me, mommy, whose pussy is this?" He grunted as he left his cock motionless and buried to the balls deep inside her.

"It's your pussy, Blake. Mommy's pussy is all yours, baby boy. Oh yes. Such a big, strong boy with such a nice, heavy cock." She spoke in a hushed, breathless tone.

Blake effortlessly moved them so he was sat on the edge of the lounger and his mother was sat atop his flagpole. "So tight and wet. Mmm, Diane, what do you have to say for yourself? Corrupting your little boy like you have?"

Diane bounced gently, her feet on the warm cement, her son's hands on her hips. She pulled him in for a kiss. They tangled together for a long time as her sloppy cunt dripped down his balls, her cream building at the base of his prick as she rode him faster and harder. His cock hit something deep in the back of her pussy causing them both to gasp and moan. A spot her husband had never hit.

"I love my son's cock. I love it buried deep inside my pussy. I love deep throating it. I love having my son's long, thick fingers buried deep inside my cunt. I love when he sucks on my clit. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. I love fucking my son, making love to him. I love having him buried balls deep inside me. I love bouncing on him. I love when he fucks me. Oh yes. Oh Blake! Oh baby! Mommy's cumming again!" She was loud crying out and bouncing wildly, his long and thick cock pummeling her insides.

Diane's third orgasm of the day rushed over her and Blake kneaded her breasts like dough before he toyed with her nipples and caught her lips in a hungry, passion-filled kiss. There was a puddle below them as she slowed to a stop, grinding down on him so her son's cock was buried as far as she could get it.

"Mmm yes. That's right. I love it when you cum all over this fat dick." They kissed feverishly as he gripped her hips and ground her back and forth on his stiff member. "How about you kneel down on the steps and I take that pretty little snatch from behind, mom?"

She didn't waste any time getting up and going over the pool steps where she knelt in the nice, cool water on the hot, Midwestern day. Her tits hung barely in the water as Blake jumped into the deep end and swam up behind her. Without a word he stood behind her, aimed his heavy prick, and sank forward into her juicy, sticky depths in one fell swoop causing them both to curse loudly and moan.

"Oh fuck yes, Blake. Oh god mommy loves you. And that cock. Mmm Oh!" He began to pound away at her begging quim, her cream still building thickly on his prick, water splashing around them loudly.

"Oh god yes. Take that fat dick. Oh you love this eighteen year old cock don't you? Buried deep inside that naughty, 60-year-old mommy cunt. Oh god. Yes. I love this pussy, mom. I'm never letting it go." He spoke through gritted teeth as he banged her with a fierceness he'd not yet known.

He gripped her hips and slammed his own into the saddle of hers. Diane reached below herself to find her clit in the water - barely in the water - to diddle it herself as her son's cock was about to find her buried treasure...again. Her orgasm built and built. Her creamy cunt taking his whole tool over and over.

"Oh shit. Cum on my cock again. Cum for your baby boy, Diane. Cum for me, mommy!" He bellowed out as he grabbed her by the roots of her hair and pulled hard, yanking her head back as he hammered her still hungry cunt. "Oh fuck!"

She knew he was close and then Diane let go. Her pussy cream was so thick around his cock he could barely see it anymore through the foam of her cunt. Her pussy squirted and she moaned loudly before crying out as another orgasm rode on the back of the one that just crashed through her like a Tsunami.

"Oh fuck yes! Take my load mom! Oh god!" Blake hammered her quim as his cock jerked and he whitewashed her insides, finally burying himself all the way as he came with rope after rope of his seed; both finally exhausted and satiated.

***

Her husband was home for a week where they didn't really speak, he didn't touch her or her him. For once he seemed happier that she wasn't harassing him for some love. And Diane was happy she wouldn't have to fake pleasure with a man half the size of his youngest child.

It was a Sunday afternoon, the three of them had just gotten home from Sunday service. Stan, her husband, had left only thirty minutes after getting home. He'd showered, changed, grabbed his luggage and briefcase, and been gone. Diane couldn't say she was upset. When he left again, Blake wasted no time getting Diane against the kitchen counter and burying himself deep.

"Blake, he just left. Oh fuck." Her panties were pulled to the side, her Sunday dress pushed up to her waist and pulled down in the front to expose her still perky tits. She looked damn good for sixty after six kids.

"What was that, mom? You said to fuck you harder?" Blake used a hand on the back of her head to press her face into the marble counter as he began a steady, firm rhythm, his cock slamming home time and again.

Neither of them saw Stanley come in. They didn't hear him drop his keys on the stone floor. His wife. His son. His youngest son. He had a perfect vantage point. He could see how big his son's cock was by comparison to his wife's pussy. Stan's own cock stirring in his business slacks. He couldn't help it. He undid his pants and fished his tiny cock (by comparison) out and began to stroke. Watching his wife take cock as hard as she was, being controlled by a boy only eighteen - more than forty years younger than she.

"You like watching this pops? Huh?" Blake had seen him first and smirked as he began to pound his mother all for his father's entertainment, knowing full well it was turning his old man on. "Mmm how's your little boy's cock, mommy? You like it?"

"Oh god don't you dare fucking stop. Oh god Blake! Mmm he's so much bigger than you, Stan. Oh god. You're gonna make mommy cum all over that fat dick! Oh baby!" The sheer adrenaline from her husband watching and the fact that he was going to get off as he watched her fuck their son or...well...their son fuck her.

Diane let go and her pussy squirting and creaming around Blake's cock who moaned brokenly as he hammered her pussy into oblivion before his hips began to jerk. He slammed forward once more and then he was shooting his load deep inside his mother's dripping, sloppy cunt.

Blake pulled out and then turned Diane around before lifting her onto the counter and removing her panties roughly. "Why don't you come over here and eat my load out of your wife's cunt, pops?"

Stan didn't hesitate but Blake wasn't really asking him to do it, he was more-or-less telling Stan to do it. Diane was on the brunch bar, high enough for Stan to barely have to kneel as he used his tongue as a spoon to catch his son's load out of his beautiful wife's abused hole. Diane moaned loudly and when her husband's tongue finally moved up to her clit she hissed and looked down at his balding head.

Diane looked up and noticed Blake with a bottle of lube and he was stroking his cock as he watched the scene in front of him. When he stepped up behind his father, Diane was nervous but Stan let his pants be dropped, his briefs pulled down, and then he continued to stroke his small cock as Blake coated what Diane knew was his father's asshole in lube. Blake's cock was at full-mast yet again as she knew he was lining it up and then he was sinking into his father's rectum.

"That's it. Be good for me, pops." And suddenly it clicked for Diane. This wasn't the son and father's first time. They'd done this before. The thought turned Diane on beyond all belief.

"Bury it all, Blake." Stan spoke and then he absolutely devoured DIane's clit yet again before sinking three of his digits into his wifes cum-filled cunt and found her g-spot quickly and easily. "Oh shit yes. Fuck my ass, little boy. Fuck daddy's asshole. Oh yes!"

They went on like this for only a few more minutes before Diane threw in the towel and suggested they move to her and Stan's bedroom. Diane on her back with Stan's face buried at the apex of her thighs and Blake buried balls deep inside his father's ass. The moaning, gasping, crying out began seconds later as Stan became more insistent and Blake began to rail his father, his heavy balls slapping against his father's cock over and over.

"Such a tight little asshole. Oh shit yes. Mmm, stroke your cock for me, daddy." Blake spoke through gritted teeth as he gripped his father's hips.

Stan didn't disobey. He stroked his below-average-sized cock in his big hand as Diane spread her pussy lips for him so he could devour her further, which he did without hesitation. She gasped and moaned as he wrapped his lips around her clit and now used only two fingers to stroke her g-spot insistently.

"Oh shit I'm cumming!" Diane cried out as her pussy squirted all over Stan's chin and their bed, her body quivering.

"Give her another one or I don't let you have yours," Blake said through gritted teeth as he reluctantly slowed to a stop buried to the hilt inside his father's hole.

Stan didn't hesitate as he went back to work on her g-spot and clit. The bed slammed against the wall as Blake began to hammer into his father's insides, stroking Stan's own, deep g-spot with each movement. The moaning, gasping, and crying out was mingled, loud, and the bed colliding with the wall made it all that much hotter.

"Oh yes, Stan! Oh yes! Right fucking there!" Diane cried out shocked at how good her husband was at this considering he never wanted to do it. Which only meant he'd been with other women. She was having a hard time being upset about it. "Oh yes! Eat that fucking pussy, Stan. Oh yes!"

Blake reached under his father and took over stroking his small but concrete like staff. Stan used his free hand to spread his wife's cunt open wider, slurping her clit up expertly as his son fucked his ass.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Diane cried out as she came hard yet again and Stan let up only slightly as her orgasm gushed across his chin yet again. "Oh baby!"

"That's right. Oh shit yeah." Blake gritted out through clenched teeth. "You take my cock almost as well as mom does, pops. You want my load?"

"All of it. I want it all." Stan spoke breathlessly as his son's cock filled him over and over. He felt his own cock begin to stiffen and then both men grunted, moaned, and cried out, euphoria settling over them.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Here it is! Cum for me, daddy!" Blake howled out as he buried his cock deep and hard as he came even harder, his cock jerking as he spit rope after rope of seed deep inside his father's ready ass.

Stan's cock jerked and then he came on the bed, his cock oozing and shooting as it jerked and his balls held tight until he calmed down. When Blake pulled out of his father's ass, they all three rolled onto their backs and sides respectively, falling asleep quickly, cuddled up in a sweaty mass.