Diane on Cam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And back now for another visit?" he asked, totally unaware of what I had just seen.

"No," I actually stammered a bit. "Actually living here now." I said flatly.

"No kidding?" he smiled.

We bantered back and forth a bit - I was bit coy about the reasons I was now living here - but he got the gist of it. I had just moved in with my father and was due to start at a new school on Monday.

"Oh no shit!" he said in an amazed voice. "I go there too!"

"Great," I beamed a smile at him. "Then we'll probably see each other tomorrow. I'm Diane," I extended my hand to him.

"Trey," he accepted my hand gently and gave it a soft shake.

"Nice to meet you Trey," I practically purred at him.

******

We'd chatted for about twenty minutes on the beach when I said I had to get going - the sun was too much for my skin being the excuse. And he was kind enough to offer to walk with me.

The truth of the matter was, I was feeling a bit mischievous and wanted to see what would happen.

"Well thanks for walking me home, Trey," I smiled at him as I moved to the front door. "It was great meeting you."

"It was great meeting you too, Diane," he smiled back as he dropped his skateboard to the ground. "I guess I'll be seeing you at school."

"Um," I caught him just as he put one foot on his skateboard. "Would you like to come in for a bit?"

"Oh, well, I,"

I LOVED that he seemed genuinely taken aback by my invitation. "It's okay," I assured him. "My father is golfing."

"Okay," he nodded. "I suppose I could."

I opened the door and let him in. He was decent enough to remove his sandals at the front door and leave his skateboard there as well. "Wow," he mumbled as he followed me inside. "Nice place."

"Thanks," I replied as I tossed my purse onto the island counter. "Still getting used to it myself," I chuckled. "So listen," I pursed my lips as I leaned against the counter next to the fridge. "We have a hot-tub," I said with a grin.

"Nice," he smiled and nodded.

"Do you wanna take a dip?" I asked coyly.

"Sounds great," he replied eagerly.

"Great," I moved to the sliding door and pulled it open. I went over to the hot-tub and pulled the cover off. "Listen," I called out to Trey who was just outside the door. "I'm gonna go upstairs and change," I turned back from the hot-tub to face him. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Sure," he shrugged. "Whatever you're having."

"Well," I said slyly as I moved past him and back inside. "I was going to have a glass of wine."

"Oh!" he was a bit stunned by that. "Well, um, okay," he stammered. "As long as you won't get into trouble with your dad."

"Don't worry about it," I told him calmly - although inside I was freaking out a bit - "Sit down and make yourself comfortable," I called out. "Or hell," I added as I opened the fridge. "Hop on in!"

"I'll wait for you," he called back.

I grinned widely as I pulled a bottle of white wine out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. I then near sprinted up the stairs to my room and got undressed. I donned my robe - JUST my robe and headed back downstairs. I poured two glasses of wine and then joined Trey out on the deck. I was looking forward to blowing Trey's mind - and if all went according to plan, perhaps more than just his mind.

One thing I LOVED to do was to give a guy a blowjob. It was always a big turn on to me, and I thought I was pretty good at it - since I'd had so much practice. Even though I was new in this town, I didn't see any reason to 'ease' into things - especially since it had been WEEKS since I'd had a cock in my mouth.

I gave Trey a sly glance at I closed the sliding door behind me - he seemed quite impressed by the view of me in my robe.

"This is a hell of a place your dad has here," he said as he noticed me exit. "Great view."

"I will admit," I said with a smile as I placed both glasses down on the table. "I could have done worse." I then reached for the sash on my robe and undid it and let it fall to the deck.

"Holy shit!" Trey was amazed.

"What?" I giggled as I picked my wine glass up and took a sip. "You don't think I wear a bathing suit in the hot-tub do you?" I turned and slowly walked to the hot-tub, giving my curvy ass JUST the right amount of swivel as I did.

I heard Trey stand up behind me as I ascended the stairs. "Can I go naked too?" he asked playfully.

"Oh," I said with a sly glance over my shoulder at him. "By all means."

We weren't in the hot-tub for more than five minutes before Trey was sitting up on the edge of it and I was kneeling in front of him with his cock in my mouth.

GOD! I loved the sensation of having a cock in my mouth. This wasn't the first time I'd blown a guy - but it was probably the most relaxed I'd ever been while doing it, so I was able to appreciate all the nuances of it.

How hard and rigid his shaft was, and how wonderfully soft the head of his cock felt inside my mouth. The sensation of the thick veins was also incredible. And then when he came? Oh WOW! This WAS the first time I'd ever swallowed a guy's cum and it was incredible! The first shot hit the back of my throat and I happily swallowed it down.

I locked my lips around his cock as he moaned loudly while I milked every bit of cum out of him before letting his cock fall from my mouth. I then eased myself back across the hot-tub and took a seat and grabbed my glass of wine. "Well?" I asked with a giggle before taking a sip.

"Pretty fucking amazing," he laughed back as he eased himself back into the water.

******

Hours later - after Trey was long gone and my father had returned - I was in the kitchen making a Caesar Salad for dinner that evening. My father was going to do up some steaks on the grill, but as he descended the stairs after changing, he went to the fridge and just opened and closed the door.

"Listen, Diane," he said softly. "I thought I was clear about this last night."

Oh shit, I thought. Busted! "Clear about what?" I asked, trying to play it innocent.

"You know damn well what," he fired back, although his voice was still calm. "You know," he grimaced. "I didn't want to come off as a 'heavy' or the like," he sighed. "But I think we are going to have to set some ground rules."

I sighed and stopped mixing. "Fair enough," I shrugged.

"Now," he continued, his voice still calm. "I thought we already HAD set ground rules with regards to wine consumption."

"We did," I confessed.

"That's one," he nodded knowingly at me. "And," he now shook his head. "What with you starting school tomorrow," he leaned forward and sighed.

"It's not like they're gonna make me pee in a cup or anything," I said with a slight chuckle.

"What?" my father had a quizzical look on his face. "Oh," he waved his hand. "Not that. It's just," he paused and took a deep breath. "This is your home now. That's true. However, I would like to meet anyone you'd like to invite over, BEFORE you invite them over. Clear?"

Oh shit! "Um," I stammered. "Yeah, sure. Of course."

He sighed. "All right then," he reached back into the fridge and grabbed the steaks. "Let me go and fire up the grill," he walked to the sliding door and paused and smiled back at me. "If that was our first fight, I think we're doing okay."

I smiled at him, but the moment he was gone my smile melted away. Fuck! How did he know? What the hell was it with parental intuition?

*******

My first day of school was going pretty well. I was introduced to my home room teacher and set about the day. Every teacher I met told me they'd adjust things if I felt out of my element, but I was pumped to leave them all impressed.

After all, it's not like the subjects were totally alien to me. It's just that these classes were at slightly different points in the curriculum than had been the case at my old school. In my mind, there was no reason I couldn't stay up with the rest of my class.

I saw Trey in the halls and we exchanged a knowing grin. I also met a few other people and was getting along okay with my new classmates.

My last class before lunch was gym and they were doing field hockey today. That suited me fine. Over the years I'd actually shown a bit of talent for the sport - despite my diminutive size. I was a pretty good stick handler and playmaker.

I was in the shower, quickly washing up when I heard someone else nearby.

"Holy shit," she giggled as she ran her long blonde hair under the water. "Your twat looks like its on fire!"

I smiled and chuckled a bit myself. "I suppose I could make a line about how 'hot' it is down there, but," I trailed off with a smile.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Too easy," she eyed me for a second and then continued. "You must be Diane."

"Yeah," I furrowed my brow. I suppose she just knew that the 'new girl' was Diane and put two and two together.

"I figured," she began to lather up her hair and I got the feeling she was being very coy with me.

"And you are?" I asked as I rinsed my hair out.

"Oh sorry," she chuckled. "Ashley."

"Nice to meet you, Ashley," I said as I turned the water off and reached for my towel. "Are you gonna tell me?"

She grinned widely at me as she finished lathering her hair. "You don't miss much, do you?" she asked as she ducked her head under the water and began to rinse off.

I tied my towel around myself and waited for her to finish up. There WAS something else going on here. "So?" I asked after she turned the water off.

She smirked a bit as she reached for her towel. "Trey," she said flatly as she began drying herself off.

"Oh shit," I raised a hand to my mouth. "He's not your boyfriend is he?"

"Hell no," she scoffed. "Not that he's a bad looking guy, but," she trailed off as she wrapped the towel around herself. "He blabs."

*******

I sat there fuming as I did up my sandals! Day one at my new school and already the rumor mill had me as a blowjob-crazed slut.

"I can't believe that fucker," I huffed.

"I can," Ashley laughed as she closed her locker. "Like I told you, he blabs. That's how I knew for sure you were who you are," she gestured with her head. "Y'know? In the shower?"

I sighed heavily. "Because he's told everyone that I have a fiery red bush," I groaned.

"Bingo," she giggled as she pressed her finger to her nose.

I stood up and slammed my locker shut and pulled my purse over my shoulder. "That fucker," I muttered under my breath.

Ashley and I exited the locker room and headed for the cafeteria. Trey was waiting just outside and he smiled when he saw me approaching.

"Hey Diane," he moved towards me. "I've been waiting all day to talk to you."

*******

"Hardly a good way to start your first day," the vice-principal glared at me over his glasses. "An unprovoked assault on one of your classmates?"

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. "In my defense," I said meekly. "It was NOT 'unprovoked'."

"Oh really?" he sounded less than convinced. "From what I've heard, everyone who witnessed it says Trey only walked up to you and you punched him in the face."

Anger. Not my best response mechanism.

"That is pretty much the way it happened," I replied in resignation.

"And you expect me to believe that there was provocation?" he practically sneered at me.

I felt my blood begin to boil again. "Look Mister," I leaned forward in my seat and then back a bit to read the name-plate on his desk. "Mr. Selwyn," I took a deep breath. "I'm not going to get into the gory details, and I don't expect you or any of the other teachers here to be privy to gossip, but," I placed my hands firmly on the front edge of his desk. "There was provocation."

"Listen," he gave me a wave of his hands and seemed completely unconvinced.

"No," I stopped him and he seemed shocked. "I need you to listen. I actually met Trey yesterday," I let my hands fall from his desk. "Again, I won't get into gory details, but consider that, and teenage gossip. Well," I nodded resolutely and looked him dead in the eye. "There was provocation."

He eyed me curiously.

******

"How the fuck you got out of there without detention I will NEVER know," Ashley laughed as we were walking home at the end of the day. "Oh my god!" she stopped suddenly. "You didn't blow Selwyn to get off the hook did you?"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "No, I didn't. Despite what Trey may be saying," I shook my head.

"Too bad," she shrugged and threw an arm around my shoulder. "You'd be even more my hero than you are now."

Ashley and I grabbed a couple of fruit smoothies from a store and stopped at a park to chat.

"Fucker, fucker, fucker," I mumbled as I stirred my drink with a straw.

"Oh chill," Ashley chided me. "Look, at least you didn't get detention."

"Yeah, but the school still called my father," I sighed. "And I've got a reputation one day in."

"Great," she giggled. "It'll save you time catching up to the rest of us."

"What?" I giggled back. "Has every girl at this school blown Trey?"

"No," she shook her head. "Some have," she playfully pointed at herself. "And that's how Trey's got a reputation as a blabber."

I took a sip of my drink. "So am I screwed already?"

"Oh hell no!" Ashley put a hand on my shoulder. "Shit girl, it's the twenty-first century. It is still frowned on for us to wear 'I like to give blowjobs' t-shirts, so word of mouth is all we've got."

"So I shouldn't have hit Trey," I laughed. "Is that what you're saying?"

"Oh hell no!" she shook her head. "I am proud as hell of you for doing that."

"He did get me some word of mouth," I conceded as I finished my drink and tossed the cup into a waste basket.

"Yeah," Ashley finished her drink and followed suit. "Not the best kind though. Trey blabs to everyone. You really only want a select group knowing."

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Stick with me," she beamed a smile of pride at me.

******

"Do I even want to know?" my father asked me after he got home early that evening.

"Probably not," I shrugged. "I'm sorry dad," I flapped my arms feebly.

"Did he deserve it?" he asked as he loosened his tie.

"Totally," I admitted.

"Okay," my father shrugged. "As long as his parents don't file charges, case closed."

Holy fuck. That was easy.

Later that evening there was a knock at the door. I answered it and HOLY SHIT - it was Trey.

"What the fuck are YOU doing here?" I whispered harshly at him, spitting every word in his direction coated in venom.

"I wanted to apologize," he replied tentatively with his hands raised. "I don't expect you to forgive me, but," he nodded his head in resignation. "What you did today was show me that there are consequences to my actions. So I wanted to thank you for that."

I folded my arms across my chest. "Anything else?" I asked him snidely.

"No," he shook his head. "Like I said, I don't expect you to forgive me, but I hope you don't mind if I hold out hope that some day you will."

With that he turned and left.

I closed the door and stood there for a moment pondering what he'd said. So, while anger was not my best response mechanism, apparently it still had an upside - especially if it made an asshole see the error of his ways.

******

The rest of my first week passed uneventfully. Trey avoided me and I ignored him.

On Friday, Ashley told me that she and some of her friends were going to be meeting up at one of the beaches in town and that I should tag along.

So after showering Saturday morning, donning my bikini and then throwing a loose t-shirt and shorts over top, I grabbed my tote, put on my sandals and headed down the stairs.

"Okay dad," I called out as I fumbled through my tote bag making sure I had my keys. "I'm off."

"Have a good time," he replied. "Try not to punch anyone out or anything."

I paused and stood there with a playful wince on my face. "You're just going to love throwing that at me for time immemorial aren't you?" I chided him.

"Hey," he shrugged then took a sip of his coffee. "It's one of the perks."

I hooked up with Ashley at a bus stop a few blocks away and we started walking to the beach. "Here's the thing," she said to me in a hushed tone as we walked down the sidewalk. "The people we're hanging with today? That's the crowd."

"Oh THE crowd?" I asked playfully.

"Shut up!" she elbowed me gently. "You're the one who was giving a blow-job to someone you just met about fifteen minutes after getting to town," she sighed. "I figured you were like me and enjoyed doing it."

"I do," I confessed. I actually felt my face get a bit flush, which was surprising to me.

"So there you go," she said with a smile. "This is the crowd where you can do that, and not have any rumors get started, or have anyone get clingy."

"Cool," I said in awe.

"So?" she prodded. "Lots of experience?"

"Some," I scoffed back playfully. "A few friends and acquaintances back at my old home."

"Rock on, girl!" Ashley said with pride. "It's the same shit here."

"What about yourself?" I asked, somewhat innocently.

"Well I don't want you thinking I've swallowed enough cum to flood the entire valley or anything," she chuckled. "But I've done my share," she paused and grabbed my arm. "Have you ever blown any older guys?" she asked me giddily.

"Yes," I admitted. "Two as a matter of fact," I said with a bit of pride.

"No shit," she sounded impressed as we began walking along again. "How'd it happen?"

"Well," I sighed. "One was the father of a friend. That happened at their place during a pool party."

"Oh wow," Ashley giggled. "Did she ever find out you sucked off her old man?"

"No," I smiled at her and pulled my sunglasses down to give her a knowing look. "HE never did."

"Even better," she nodded. "And the other guy?"

I sighed. "Okay now YOU'RE gonna think I'm a slut," I chuckled.

"Oh wow," she laughed. "This sounds interesting. Dish," she chided me with a smile.

I lowered my voice. "It was a teacher from my old school."

"HOLY FUCK!!!!" she squealed loudly.

"Ash!" I giggled as I chided her.

She leaned in and grabbed my arm. "Did you do it for a better grade?" she asked.

"Oh hell no," I said nonchalantly. "I was acing his class."

"Then why?"

"Something to do on a Saturday afternoon," I smiled with pride.

******

We made it to the beach and Ashley introduced me to her friends - six guys and four girls; My presence brought it up to a six-to-five ratio.

"So," Ashley asked me in a whisper as we sat on our towels on the beach. "Anything besides blow-jobs in your past?"

"To answer your question," I replied in a polite and proper tone of voice. "No, I am not a virgin."

"Fair enough," she smiled at me. "Because that can be taken care of too with this group. Although," she patted my leg in reassurance. "No one will force you to do anything you don't want."

"This seems too good to be true," I confessed.

"What it is actually, is that it makes sense," she sighed. "All this shit going on for us at our age," she shrugged as she watched a few of the guys throw a football around. "Just find a group of like-minded people and agree on some ground rules."

"It was that easy?" I asked a bit skeptical.

"You'd be surprised," she chuckled. "For instance, you see Gwen and Mark over there?"

I nodded. We'd been introduced. Mark was a very handsome, dark-haired guy of Mediterranean descent, while Gwen was petite like me, but with dark brown hair with blonde highlights.

"They've been dating for three years," Ashley told me. "Wanna know how many times they've messed around together? Try none."

"Really?" I was a bit surprised. "Then why?"

"Why are they with this little cabal?" she chuckled. "Fucked up game of honesty with their folks. They can both look their parents in the eye and say they haven't done anything at all with the other," Ashley paused and rubbed her long legs. "Of course, their folks never ask about OTHER people," she pulled down her sunglasses and gave me the same knowing look I'd given her earlier. "If Mark's folks ever asked: Have you put Ashley's eyes on the ceiling? Well," she laughed. "He'd be forced to lie."