Diane's Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After neatly removing the expensive foil wrapping paper, Diane removed the lid from the box and looked down at its contents. Inside was a beautiful silver colored choker. In its center was a brilliant pear-shaped sapphire mounted above the O-ring. On each side of the sapphire and inset into the choker were two emeralds. Running the length of the remainder of the choker were lightly engraved infinity symbols. It was a beautiful piece of jewelry that could easily pass as nothing more than that.

Reaching into the box with her right hand, Diane removed the collar immediately, feeling its weight. She stared down at the beautiful craftsmanship amazed that this stunning young woman cared enough for her, without them ever having spoken, to have this item made. She felt her eyes beginning to tear up as she was reminded once again how lucky she was to have been sitting in those stands two years ago.

"Do you like it?" Kayla asked cautiously, "I had Beth get your neck measurements when she had you fitted for your bridesmaid dress for her wedding. The emeralds, of course, are the girl's birthstones, and sapphire is yours. I thought you could tell Jerry that it symbolized your connection with your daughters. I seriously doubt he'd have concerns or hesitations about you wearing it all the time under those reasons."

Looking up, Diane stared at Kayla through her tears and said, "I love it, Mistress, but this seems really expensive. Won't he be expecting to see something on our credit card bill or some type of expense? "

Kayla leaned in and kissed her pet tenderly and said, "When are you going to learn to trust that I've accounted for such things? This is a gift from Beth and her new husband. She doesn't know it yet, but she will after we invite her over here in the morning for a brief meeting, at which time you will also take your retribution for her betraying your trust. After I found out you would be able to stay the night, I had Candy call her and issue a summons. She should be here around ten in the morning, which should give us ample time to explain what we need her to do, and for you to dominate her. "

"You...you mean from now on that I will be able to dominate her?" Diane asked, the idea appealing to her very much. Beth was a beautiful woman and had been featured in more than a few of Diane's erotic dreams over the years.

Kayla smiled and said, "You like the thought of that, don't you? And the answer is yes, the only person with more power over her than you would be me. You can feel free to use her as your lesbian slut any time you'd like. The thought of it actually makes me wet, to be honest."

"Would you put it on me, please?" Diane asked as she wiped away the tears in her eyes.

Taking the choker, Kayla smiled and said, "I'd be honored to."

Diane shivered when she felt the collar close around her neck. It was a symbol of her submission, even if most people would never recognize it. She would know, and that was all that mattered.

Moving back in front of her, Kayla sat back in the chair and lifted her skirt while spreading her legs. "Is there any way you can think of to thank your Mistress for her gift?"

Diane didn't hesitate to crawl between Kayla's tanned legs. The cunt she found was already succulent with desire. Diane assumed that it was at least in part due to her collaring. She still didn't know the details of this grand plan that her young Mistress had spoken of repeatedly. She knew by now to trust that the manipulative young vixen was smart enough to get her way.

As she licked and sucked hungrily at Kayla's dripping opening, the Domme began to talk to her. She told her what to expect from the three cheerleaders soon to join them. She knew their personalities well and predicted what each of their reactions would be upon meeting her. She then advised Diane how best to respond when they did.

When the girls arrived, they entered the room quietly to find Diane wearing an impressive strapon as she drove it into Kayla from behind.

"Yes, fuck me, Baby," Kayla groaned, "Give me that big cock."

The three women quietly undressed as they watched the scene play out in front of them. When they were naked, they each assumed the rest position. The three girls exchanged looks of surprise. None of them had ever seen their Mistress in a submissive role before. They watched as she thrust her ass back in time to meet each stroke Diane's hips propelled her way.

Kayla came screaming and crumpled into a heap on the bed. Remembering her Domme's advice, Diane stood and walked over to where the three girls knelt, taking notice that Ah looked nothing like she had imagined. The young woman had dyed her hair blonde and had the bluest eyes Diane had ever seen. The traits tied together with her delicate Asian features and petite size, combined to make her look like an exotic young teenage girl.

Fighting her submissive nature out of a desire to not let down Kayla, Diane approached the diminutive young woman. "Clean my cock off slut," she demanded. The middle-aged mother of two grabbed the back of the young Asian beauty's head and guided the cock still coated with Kayla's juices into her waiting mouth.

The concept of what she was doing, not just the cock between her legs, but fucking the mouth of an eighteen-year-old girl seemed foreign at first. As Ah's arousal at being forced became evident, the feeling of oddity began to dissipate, and Diane found herself beginning to enjoy the act.

The next part was a bit harder. Diane had spent her adult life teaching her girls to be accepting of others and had pointed out as much to her Mistress. Kayla had explained that without being spanked and verbally humiliated that Ah was incapable of climaxing. She claimed it was incumbent on them as her Mistress's to fulfill her needs.

Swallowing down the shame she felt at her words, Diane said, "That's it, you slant eyed little bitch, swallow that cock."

Ah groaned in response to her words, making Diane at least feel a bit better about having said them. Wrapping her fingers in the young woman's hair, she began to plunge the cock farther into the delicate young girl's throat. Ah gagged, a frothy collection of sputum gathering around the corners of her mouth.

Diane felt Kayla's hands surround her waist as the young Domme's chin came to rest on her shoulder.

"Look at that pretty chink mouth blowing bubbles of appreciation for your girl cock, Baby," Kayla cooed. "Still, if she hadn't been wasting her time out with a boy craving his nasty dick... Yes, I think the little bitch needs to be punished so she can learn where her true happiness lies."

Diane felt a discreet nudge from Kayla prodding her into action. She winced internally, not knowing how tender-headed Ah might be as she pulled up firmly on the younger woman's hair. The submissive squealed in what Diane took to be a mixture of pain and delight. The middle-aged blonde felt a strange tickle in her core at the sweet girl's response. It made her feel curious to know she might be enjoying the young beauty's discomfort.

As Kayla stomped over to the wall with all the inset drawers, Diane couldn't help but admire how devastatingly hot her Mistress was. She was dressed in a crop top tied up underneath her round breasts and a short skirt that would have barely covered her panties, had she been wearing any. The thigh-high leather Azalea Wang belted stiletto boots the Domme wore clomped across the hardwood floor as Kayla made her way across the room. Her outfit was signifying the seductress she was in every way.

"You two sluts help Mistress Diane strap that little Chinese whore onto the spanking bench. Then when your through, I want the two of you on the bed and eating each other's pussies.No climaxing though from either one of you. I want you both ready and grateful for when one of us is willing to fuck you."

Carrie and Aayhlia both jumped to their feet and made their way over to the bench. Diane firmly pulled the young woman face-first down onto the leather surface and held her there as the others began to strap down her arms and feet. When they were finished, Diane had them remove the strapon from her waist.

Diane heard Kayla's footsteps returning and turned to see what she'd retrieved from her wall of torture pleasure. In her hand, she held what appeared to be a riding crop. Attached to the belt at her waist was a metal handle with gnarled grips from which hung a dozen foot-long strips of leather. The middle-aged mother of two felt a new aspect of her inner switch come to life at the sight of the torture implements. A fresh coating of juices began to leak from her already saturated pussy as she imagined whipping the young sub with the crop. The conflict within her psyche was still there, but fading with every moment that passed.

Walking around to the front of Ah, Kayla stood with one hand on her hip. She said, "I realize now that in all that was happening upon your arrival, that I failed to make proper introductions. I know you three sluts are aware precisely who Diane is. After all, you have helped me keep an eye on her these last couple of years. What I need to inform you, however, is that she is now my girlfriend, and while she is submissive to me in most instances, she is dominant to you. You will treat her as such. Do we understand each other?"

Diane felt a fresh wave of love towards Kayla at her admission of their relationship to her friends. She also felt her spine straighten, and a wave of sudden confidence fill her.

Diane listened as Kayla leaned down and began to speak to Ah. She reiterated her belief that if the young whore hadn't been so eager for boy cock, that she wouldn't have gotten heartbroken. The petite blonde Asian received a firm slap across the face from her Mistress when she insisted that she had to date men or her parents might become suspicious.

"That's a lie! You do it because you're a nasty man-dick loving whore. You like when they make you their little fuck toy cum deposit. Don't you?"

"No, Mistress. I swear!" Ah proclaimed.

It took only a brief glance to Diane for the new Mistress to firmly bring her hand down on the young sub's backside, causing her to moan and whimper. Looking down and seeing the red imprint of her hand, Diane felt the submissive inside her shrink. Her domme personae only grew when with another nod from Kayla, she brought her right hand down firmly on Ah's other ass cheek.

"Ughhh..." the young sub cried out, "I'm sorry, Mistress. You're right. I need to be punished for being a slut."

"What kind of slut? Be specific, you stupid cunt!" Kayla ordered.

Without having to be told, Diane brought her hand down against both cheeks. The blows were much harder this time, causing Ah's hips to flex up off the benches surface and her ass cheeks to visibly tighten.

Ah groaned as said, " A stupid boy-cock loving cum-dump who would be much better off here serving her two Mistress's needs instead of trying to find love from a man."

Kayla smiled back at Diane, who gently caressed the young subs ass cheeks, feeling the heat rise up off their surface.

Walking around behind Ah and to the opposite side of where Diane was standing. She reached between the young sub's legs and said, "Feel this, Diane. All this talk about what a slut this slant-eyed little bitch is for boy-cock has her all wet."

Diane felt between Ah's legs inserting two fingers of her left hand quickly into the young subs sopping wet cunt lips. She worked them in and out, drawing a deep, prolonged moan from the young woman. Diane had to fight the urge to bend and bury her tongue between the young girl's lips. She badly wanted to partake in all the juices gathering in her cleft.

Instead, taking Kayla's lead, she removed her fingers and brought her bare hand down on the girl's ass cheeks again, saying, "You perverted little slut. I guess a good firm whipping is what it's going to take to teach you that being a whore for boy-cock is never the answer to a problem."

Ah groaned loudly again, wiggling her ass as if seeking out another blow, and said, "Yes, Mistress Diane. Please whip me and teach me not to be a nasty, boy-cock loving slut."

Kayla leaned across the young woman's prone body. She kissed Diane passionately before whispering to her how much she loved her. Diane mouthed the words, "I love you too, Mistress," back to her. And she meant what she said desperately.

Stepping back, Kayla swung the crop through the air repeatedly. The swishing sound it made brought moans of anticipation from Ah. Diane noted the girl's juices start to collect along the leather surface of the bench. The thought occurred to her that if she couldn't taste the young girls offering, the least she could do would be to have Ah eat hers.

Taking just one full step to cover the length of the tiny woman's body, Diane grabbed the back of Ah's head and forced her mouth against her pussy.

"Here, wash the taste of all that nasty boy-cock out of your mouth. Lick your Mistress's pussy, and I'll give you some nice, tasty girl-cum that will make you forget all about nasty men."

Diane held the young woman's head in place and began to grind her cunt over Ah's beautiful young face smearing her delicate features with her juices. The gracious sub held her tongue out, doing her best to bring as much pleasure as she could.

As she dragged her pussy back and forth across Ah's face, Diane watched as Kayla quickly brought the crop down against the nubile young woman's already red backside.

"Mmmm," Ah squealed, as the blow registered on her taut derriere. Diane looked down at the young Asian submissive just as Kayla's second strike hit its mark. Ah's eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned, this time in an undeniable expression of pleasure.

The overall erotic nature of the entire scene threatened to overwhelm Diane as her arousal peaked. The young submissives fluttering tongue and the vibrations from her cries as another of her Mistress's blows struck home, was enough to bring Diane's climax crashing down upon her.

Her juices covered Ah's face as the spasms raced through her core. Only the sturdy bench kept Diane from collapsing as her thighs quivered beneath her.

As she held herself over the bench, eyes closed, Diane heard the repetitive sound of the crops swish, followed by the smack of it striking Ah's naked buttocks. Her mouth free of the blockage of Diane's pussy, the pain loving slut seemed to rejoice in the agony each blow brought.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mistress," Ah cried out. "Teach this slut her fucking place."

Diane looked over at the other two who had settled into the bed and were lying on their sides locked into a passionate sixty-nine. Carrie, whose head was closest to Diane, had both arms around the outsides of Aayhlia's thighs. With one hand, she pulled an ass cheek aside while with the other she worked several fingers in and out of the middle-eastern girls dripping cunt. All the while, her mouth firmly attached to Aayhlia's clit.

Kayla stopped whipping long enough for Diane to observe the cherry red condition of Ah's backside fully. Reaching back, she gently rubbed the sub's ass cheeks and was surprised at the amount of heat coming off them.

"Help me release her, Baby?" Diane asked.

Diane reached down and pulled up on the quick release lever freeing Ah's left ankle. She then repeated the process on her right wrist, taking the girl's hand to help her up from the bench.

Looking down at the floor as if unable to meet her gaze, Ah said, "Thank you, Mistress."

Diane looked up to see Kayla smirking their way.

"Bring the little slut over here, Baby. We're not quite done with her yet." Kayla said.

Kayla led them over to one of the odd chairs that Diane had noticed when they'd first entered the room. It was almost like a hip version of something you'd find in a gynecologist's office. Instead of vinyl cushions covered with paper, these chairs were covered with black fine grain leather. Diane watched as the young sub gingerly got into the chair. She carefully eased her sore butt down into the seat.

Once she was seated, Kayla reclined the seat back a bit and said to Diane, "Once you help me strap this worthless little whore in, why don't you grab your strapon and teach her why girl cock is what she should be chasing."

Diane watched the way Kayla worked the latching mechanisms on her side and then mimicked the process on her side. She then headed back to the bench to collect the strapon she'd worn while fucking Kayla earlier. On the way, she noticed Aayhlia straddling Carrie's face. While her sister pet munched on her pussy, the Muslim beauty leaned over carefully, working several fingers rhythmically in and out of her slit. Aayhlia seemed lost in a fog of lust, her eyes glazed over as she worked feverishly at fingering her friend's cunt.

Finding the strapon, Diane turned back towards Kayla and Ah to see a sight she'd hoped to avoid. Kayla straddled over the beautiful Chinese girl allowing spit to drain down from her mouth onto the younger woman's face as she scolded her. She then used her right hand to rub the saliva into the girl's face.

Kayla had warned her beforehand of Oh's inherent need to be vilely degraded at times. She'd drawn the line when the young sub had requested she piss on her. She said Ah had said she understood, but the girl had been noticeably disappointed.

Diane slid into the harness for the strapon and began tightening it to her hips. As she did, she watched as Kayla unhooked the gnarled handle with leather straps that she wore attached to her belt.

"What is that?" Diane asked,

Kayla smiled at her and said, "This? This is my favorite toy for punishing misbehaved little sluts. It's called a flogger. Single swipes of it aren't really all that painful. It's the totality of them that do the damage."

Diane stepped between Ah's thighs and allowed Kayla to adjust the chair so that the two women's hips lined up. Taking the rubber cock in her hand, Diane began to rub into the cleft of Ah's pussy, causing her to squirm in her seat. Kayla's first lashing with the flogger fell across Oh's breasts just as Diane began to spank the bulbous head of the thick cock against the sub's clit. A prolonged groan issued out of Ah's throat in response as her head thrashed side to side.

Kayla began a constant barrage of blows from the leather strips of the flogger. A twisting motion of her wrist propelled the leather strips into a continuous rotation, slapping their ends against the soft tissue of Ah's breasts. As the Chinese beauty began to squirm in obvious pain and discomfort, Diane parted the lips of the teen's cunt. She began sliding the thick member in, stretching the inner walls of Ah's pussy.

"Oh fuck," Ah cried out. Whether it was from the stinging pain of the flogger, now starting to leave small welts on the submissive's tiny breasts, or pleasure, Diane couldn't tell.

"Isn't this girl-cock, good slut?" Diane asked as she worked her hips, driving the cock deeper into Ah's aroused cunt.

"So good, Mistress. So fucking good." Ah moaned as Kayla stopped the thrashing of the sexy Chinese girl's breasts and leaned over her to twist roughly at her nipples.

Once again spitting into Ah's face, Kayla said, "I'd ask you how your tits felt slut, but they hardly qualify as real tits, do they? I mean, I've seen boys with better chests."

Diane had begun to make different length strokes managing to get a full eight inches of the black cock into the young submissive. Ah's moaning and attempts to bounce into Diane's thrusts had reached a fevered pitch. Kayla straddled over the back of the chair again, drooling sputum across Ah's beautiful face. She rubbed it into Ah's flushed facial skin, thoroughly coating the entire surface of her face. Kayla then shoved four fingers into Oh's mouth. When the delicate-looking sub began to gag, Kayla pulled her hand out, slapping the girl hard across her face.