Diane's Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sister is hot, "Kayla said in a low voice from behind Diane. "She said she'd been divorced for several years," the young woman added.

Diane listened to her girlfriend's voice as she enjoyed the wonder that was her touch. Constant tingles of pleasure jolted through her core as Kayla's digits worked their magic on her. The Native American teen's words finally registered through the fog of arousal that was obscuring her mind. Was Kayla really considering what Diane thought she was? The thought of what was running through her mind brought another wave of jealousy.

Speaking low, Diane said, "Yes, Mistress. Her husband got arrested for embezzlement. He's going to be in prison for probably another ten years."

"Oh well," Kayla said, "I bet a woman as pretty as she has men lining up at her door for dates."

Diane moaned as Kayla's fingers slid beneath the bottom of her suit, caressing the tops of her ass cheeks. Fortunately, she sat between Kayla and everyone else, so they couldn't see what the naughty Domme was doing. Looking around the pool, she could see that Dana's attention was being held by Cherry and Beth over at the grill.

"After news of the divorce got around, there were a lot of men that showed interest, but Dana shut them all down. I asked her why she was so resistant to the idea of dating. She said the thought of being with another man right now held no sway with her." Diane explained.

"Interesting," Kayla opined, "it's a real shame a woman as beautiful as she has to take care of her own needs."

Diane knew what was coming, and it made her feel queasy. Having to share Kayla with her sister worried her. Dana was several years younger than her, and they looked a lot alike. What if Kayla decided she'd rather be with her instead?

"You're going to seduce her, aren't you?" Diane asked with a slight quiver in her voice. Kayla immediately stopped rubbing and came around to Diane's side of the chair and sat facing her.

"Yes, I am," Kayla admitted, "Does the thought of that bother you?"

Diane felt tears threatening to fall and fought to hold them back. "It doesn't bother me to see you with other women. I've been present to watch you fuck every woman here except for Beth and Dana. I'm sure I'll see you fuck Beth sometime soon. None of that bothers me, though. I find it exciting."

Kayla studied her and said, "Then why is the thought of me seducing Dana so threatening to you?"

Diane looked at Kayla for the first time since she sat down across from her. Finally, her insecurity got that better of her, and she said, "We look a lot alike, and she's three years younger than me. What if you decide you'd rather be with her than me."

Kayla laughed, which wasn't at all the response Kayla had expected. "Baby," Kayla said quietly, "I love you, and only you. Dominating these other women is delicious, but being with you is what I've dreamed of my whole life. I will fuck your sister, and when I do, she will come harder than she ever has before. But I won't be doing it because I'm interested in her personally. I'll be doing it because it will open her up to an entirely new life of sexual satisfaction."

Diane sighed deeply. "Really?" she asked.

Kayla smiled and said, "Really, Baby. Besides, doesn't the idea of being able to dominate your own sister turn you own."

Diane brought her hand to her chest. "Me?" she asked in disbelief. Leaning forward, she said in a loud whisper, "But that would be incest. I don't think I could ever do that."

Kayla reached across and patted her knee, saying, "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But I'll be honest with you, I'm not at all hung up about sexual relations between siblings provided they're both legal adults. I happen to think it goes on a lot more than people think it does."

Diane was still unsure but felt better than she had since the conversation started. At least she now knew that Dana was no threat to her relationship with Kayla, and truth be told she did realize how beautiful her sister was. She still wasn't sure she could dominate her, but she had to admit, the idea really didn't repulse her.

Kayla left her to go join her friends in the pool. Diane stood and made her way over to the outdoor kitchen where Cherry, Beth, and Dana were all enjoying a glass of wine. Grabbing Beth's arm, she pulled her over to the side.

"Are you horny slut?" Diane asked her sub.

The sexy brunette gave her a sad smile and said, "More than you can possibly imagine Mistress."

Diane grinned, "Good, it's punishment, so I want it to be hard on you. I want you to go upstairs and wait in the playroom. Someone will be right along to see to your needs. Remember, though, unless they tell you it's alright for you to come, you are not allowed to climax. If you do, I promise you the punishment will be so much worse."

"Yes, Mistress," Beth said quietly before heading into the house. Diane busied herself by listening to Dana and Cherry's conversations briefly before excusing herself and heading over to the edge of the pool.

"Carrie," she called out to the young black woman. Carrie made her way over to the edge of the pool. Diane knelt down just as she reached the side and said, "I need you to do something for me. I have my pet Beth waiting upstairs in the playroom. She's being punished for having a glib tongue. I want you to go upstairs and use that talented tongue of yours to bring her right up to the edge of orgasm a couple of times. Under no circumstances should she come. After the second time, leave her there and come back out here. Then I'll send one of your sister pets up to edge her some more."

Carrie smiled and said, "Yes, Mistress, I'd be glad to tease her for you." Diane smiled as she stood back up, realizing that Carrie would be more than happy to sit up in that room, teasing Beth for the rest of the day if it meant she was eating pussy.

Diane stood and watched the volleyball game taking place in the pool. Kayla and the twins were taking on Aayhlia, Ah, and Shelby. Diane watched as Shelby managed to range deep in the shallow end and used two underhanded fists to save a deflected spike off of Ah's fingertips. On the other side of the net, Diane heard Lana announcing to her teammates that she had it. Her youngest daughter, by four minutes, tracked the flight of the ball and deftly returned it in the direction of her twin sister, who tipped it up with precision to set up Kayla. Diane watched as her girlfriend went high up out of the water to spike the ball just past Aayhlia's outstretched arm. The ball landed between the diving arms of Shelby and Ah.

Cheers erupted from Kayla, and the twins as the three of them came together in a three-way hug. Diane watched as they bounced up and down in celebration of what was apparently the winning score.

As the losing side joined them on their side of the net to offer congratulations, Diane caught Kayla's eyes. Diane's reward was a sly smile and a wink from the raven-haired beauty that resulted in near-instant arousal. Kayla seemed to recognize the look on her face. She tilted her head to the side and widened her eyes as if to warn Diane not to be quite so apparent in her desire.

Diane managed to peel her gaze away from her gorgeous girlfriend just in time to hear Dana and Cherry announcing that the food was ready. Diane handed fresh towels to the twins and Shelby and directed them in the direction of the food. As she watched them make their way over to where the food was laid out, she felt a hand press to the small of her back.

"After you eat, I want you to quietly make your way inside the house. Follow the hall until you come to the double doors on the right. Make sure no one sees you enter and close the doors behind you. Once your inside, I want you to make your way over to my desk and climb underneath it. Once you are there, assume the rest position. I will be in to join you momentarily."

Without turning around, Diane quietly said, "Yes, Mistress." She made her way over to the table and fixed a small plate of the chopped vegetables and the homemade dip that Cherry had made. She then stood over to the side with Cherry and Dana as the three women watched all the younger women and teens laugh and talk amongst themselves. When she was finished, Diane quietly excused herself and made her way in through the french doors and into the kitchen. When she reached the entrance to the hallway, she looked back to make sure no one else was coming. She then made her way to the double doors and quickly stepped into Kayla's office.

The room was large and had a very masculine feel to it, obviously a result of having been designed by her grandfather. There were tribal designs and paraphernalia scattered about the room. A tasteful reminder of the heritage from which Kayla had sprung forth.

The desk against the far wall was a brobdingnagian monstrosity that seemed to take up half the wall and extended a good five feet in depth. Diane had never seen a more massive desk in her lifetime. She made her way around it and pulled back the leather executive's chair. Kneeling down, Diane backed herself as deep underneath it as possible. Reaching out, she pulled the chair back in towards the desk and then settled into the rest position and waited.

It was impossible to say how long it was though Diane didn't think it could have been more than five to ten minutes. Though the dense wood surrounding her on three sides muffled the noises, Diane just made out the sounds of two voices as they entered the room. Kayla was speaking to someone in a friendly, almost flirty manner as she made her way across the room towards the desk.

"...looks just like you,' she heard her girlfriend say, "which, of course, means she's just as pretty as she can be." The chair facing her was slid out from underneath the desk, and she saw the unmistakable sight of Kayla's seductive lower body ease into it before scooting forward underneath the desk. She saw Kayla's left hand drop down and untie the string to that side of her bottom before pulling the front aside to reveal the lips of her scrumptious cunt. She then dragged a finger up through her cleft before holding it up to show Diane the moisture glistening on her fingertip.

Diane quietly eased forward and took the finger in her mouth, sucking on it hungrily.

"You're so sweet to say that," Diane heard a voice say that she instantly recognized as Dana's. Her tongue froze in mid-swirl as momentary panic filled her. She felt Kayla's finger slide out of her mouth as the younger woman's hand went to the top of her head and seized her blonde hair, slowly drawing her forward into her waiting pussy.

The aroma and wetness were like a bucket of cold water, snapping Diane out of the trance-like state her little sister's voice had thrown her into. The blonde extended her tongue and began to slowly lick up and down between Kayla's rapidly engorging labia.

"So," Kayla said, "I heard you speaking to Cherry about how you are currently working as a secretary for some business owner but not all that happy with the job."

"No, I'm really not. The job barely pays me enough to get by on most months. Shelby and I had to move from our house and sell it when my ex-husband got sent away. I do have a small nest egg left from that set-aside, but I try not to touch that money if I can help it." Dana explained.

"That's smart on your part," Kayla replied, "but other than the money, how's the work?"

"Ughh," Diane heard her sister groan, "My boss thinks he's God's gift to women and despite being married is continuously hitting on me. The work itself is repetitive and boring. A high school girl with some typing skills could easily do it. I have a business degree and was even considering going back to school to get my Masters when my ex was first arrested."

"Mmmm," Kayla said as Diane began to slowly circle her Mistress's clit with her tongue. She then covered by saying, "That's unfortunate, can't you find work more in line with your education?"

Dana grunted, "I wish. I had Shelby in my sophomore year of college and struggled just to finish my degree. I never entered the workforce after graduating except on a part-time basis because I wanted to always be able to be there for my daughter. So, unfortunately, no one wants to hire a woman in her early thirties with no real experience and nearly ten years out of school."

Kayla's juices had really begun to leak from her opening. Diane greedily lapped away as she tried to stay as quiet as possible. She desperately tried to seek out all that wet seepage to make sure none of the succulent goodness went to waste.

"What about your personal life?" Kayla asked before quickly adding, "Forgive me, Dana. I know it seems I'm awfully nosey. Still, I'm considering offering you a paid position within the business I'm preparing to start. If this thing takes off like I think it will, then your sister is definitely going to need some help on the business side of things. I promised her I would honor her desire to only work a certain amount of hours a week. So having you there to help out would be of great benefit to her."

"That's interesting," Diane heard her sister say. There was palpable excitement in her voice.

"I think so too, "Kayla responded, "That's why I inquired about your dating life. I'm trying to get to know you, so I have a better idea of what type of fit you would be."

Diane heard her sister shift in her chair and say, "Oh, I guess I understand. Well, to be honest, I haven't dated anyone since my divorce. My marriage to my husband wasn't all that great, to begin with. I mean, we got along okay, but our sex life was abysmal. He was quick on the draw and had a hair-trigger if you understand what I mean."

Diane heard her girlfriend giggle at the descriptive way Dana described her husband's sexual prowess. "I take it he didn't leave you very satisfied," Kayla stated.

"Ha," Dana scoffed, "completely dissatisfied would be a much more apt description. So when it was over, and he was locked away, I just didn't find myself feeling eager to go looking for another man."

Diane had casually made her way back up to Kayla's swollen little nub. She could feel the raven-haired beauty's clit poking out from underneath its hood. She began to slowly circle and tease it as she listened to what she knew was her Mistress's opening salvo at seducing her sister.

"That's such a shame," Kayla said, "because you are so gorgeous and sexy. Have you ever considered giving women a try?"

Diane froze and found herself eagerly awaiting to hear Dana's response. A tap of her Mistress's left hand reminded her of what she was supposed to be doing. Her tongue resumed its teasing pace as she waited to hear her sister's answer.

"Ah, well," Dana stuttered out, "I...I've never really thought about it."

After a brief pause, Diane heard Kayla say, "I don't know if I buy that Dana. I'm of the mind every woman fantasizes about being with another woman at some point in their life."

Diane heard her sister shifting in her seat again. She had evidently grown uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was taking. Diane thought of her earliest interactions with Kayla. She wondered if Dana was experiencing some of the same feelings she underwent that Saturday morning.

"H..have you?" she heard Dana ask with a tremble in her voice.

Kayla responded with a light laugh and said, "Oh yes, I guess you could say that. I am a lesbian, after all."

"B...but your so beautiful," Dana said, before quickly adding, "Not that lesbians can't be pretty. I'm just mean, wow, you could have any man you wanted. I mean any man."

Diane smiled, though she wasn't at all experienced in the art of seduction, she could hear the weakening in her sister's resolve. She knew now that the more Kayla talked to her, the more tantalizing the thought of sex with a woman would become.

"Thank you, Dana, I take that as a real compliment coming from a matured woman as sexy as you, but it's true that I love having sex with women. I happen to think that only another woman can honestly know what it takes to bring consistent and raw pleasure to a woman's body. To make them climax like no man is capable of making them do."

"Wow," Dana said with a shaky voice, "I guess I can see that."

Diane listened as Kayla began to work her will on her baby sister. "But, since you were less than honest with your original answer to my question, would you like to revise it now? I ask because I remember putting sunscreen on you and seeing the goosebumps. I also remember feeling you tremble when I was rubbing the lotion along your sides and at the edge of your bikini bottoms."

Diane listened but heard no response from Dana. After a moment, she heard Kayla say, "Well, is what I said true or not?"

There was silence for a minute before Dana said, "Okay, I liked it. Both touching you and you touching me. It was exc...exciting, okay?"

"What excited you about it?" Kayla asked.

Sounding really flustered, Dana said, "Is it essential for me to answer this? I mean, do you really need to know this stuff to know whether or not I would fit in working for you with Diane."

Kayla was quick to say, "It might be, but just for my sake, humor me."

"I don't know, "Dana said with a whine to her voice that Diane recognized from her youth. It was the voice she had always used with disapproving parents. "I guess it was because you're you. You're the hottest young woman I've ever met. I'm not used to doing something so intimate with another woman who isn't my daughter or one of my nieces. Touching you and having your fingers caress me was the most sexually exciting thing that has happened to me in a long time, maybe forever."

Diane sucked Kayla's clit into her mouth and nibbled on it as she thought, "Gotcha." She knew it was only a matter of time before Dana was on her knees, sucking Kayla's cunt as her sub.

"Okay, and for the record, I very much enjoyed caressing that beautiful body of yours too. It had naughty thoughts going through my head while I was doing it," Kayla admitted.

"Really?" Dana asked in a quiet voice that sounded startled by Kayla's revelation.

"Absolutely," Kayla said in an almost throaty voice. "Now, back to my original question. What about a woman? Have you ever thought about having sex with a woman?"

The room was hushed as Diane listened, slowly working at Kayla's clit while focusing her attention on hearing Dana's answer.

It was so faint Diane couldn't be sure she heard her right. "Yes," Dana said in a near whisper that sounded as if had been pulled from deep within her.

"Good girl," Kayla said. Hearing those words instantly caused Diane's pussy to clench, even if they weren't directed towards her. She hadn't realized her own arousal. She'd been so intent on pleasing Kayla and listening in on her seduction of Dana. It was just a minor orgasm but still delicious, considering the circumstances.

"Would you like to ask me anything?" Kayla asked Dana.

There was a pause. Whether Dana was hesitant to ask what she wanted to know or busy thinking of how to ask it. Diane was sure her question would have nothing to do with her potential job offer.

She was proven right when Dana asked, "How did you know...that you were into women, I mean?"

Kayla sat back in the chair, which reclined slightly. For the first time, Diane could glance up at her enchantingly beautiful face. She watched as Kayla focused her intense and hypnotically seductive eyes across the desk at her sister.

"For me, it was a given. I was never drawn to men though I could, of course, tell when a man was handsome. No, for me, it was always women." Kayla proudly admitted.

"Who was the first woman you ever fantasized about. I know it was someone in particular. It always is. Who was she, and don't lie to me because I will know." Kayla said in a softly stern but seductive voice. There was almost a hypnotic quality in the silky and sultry way she spoke.