Diane's Inamorato Tutee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it was little more than a lap dance, Charlie had just enjoyed the greatest sexual experience of his young life. Contemplating her words, "not close to done," it seemed surreal. He relaxed his hug, and Diane slipped off the table.

Holding his hand, she helped him down, and he stood in front of her. Still in an a post-climax fog, he was almost oblivious to his nakedness, at least until Diane pointed it out. On tiptoes she warmed his ear with her breath, "Chaahlie? No clothes? No sheet wrapped around like Julius Caesar? ... That's already a bit of confidence, mister."

Charlie smiled, then chuckles, a little amazed at the situation himself.

"Now let me have a look at you." Still dressed herself, albeit scantily, she stepped back and made a point of looking him over, inspecting up and down, in a way that would previously have mortified him. "Very nice ... and what a cock Charlie! Good lord, sir."

Charlie beamed, but he still blushed.

"Turn around. Let's take a look at that cute rump, mister."

At her command, he twirled 180 degrees.

"Tighten it Chaahlie," she demanded, and as Charlie squeezed his cheeks together, a playful, hard, one slap spank was his reward.

"Ouch!" He spun back around laughing

Diane grabbed his cock as he did, and using it as a leash, led him out of the room, down the hall to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, waiting for it to heat up.

"Are ya ready, Charlie?" she winked at him. "Ready for some of the experience?"

He'd barely caught his breath, but smiled and nodded.

"Well first, you need to get cleaned off, sir. Look at the mess you made." she toyed. He was ready for her to push him into the spray. Instead, she scooped residual cum off of his chin and chest, and licked it off her fingers.

Then she put her hand behind his head, pulled him to her, and kissed him. He was barely aware of what she'd done. The part of him that was aware didn't care. Her kiss was pulsating, sexual, even before she pushed her tongue into his mouth. When she did, it swirled with his. She was awaiting his response.

Instead of recoiling, as she thought he might, he reflexively grabbed her bottom, and as he pulled her to him, her toes left the floor. She was taken with his strength. Charlie was taken with the lasciviousness of her kiss. If a simple kiss could be lewd, hers was oral pornography. When she added her tongue, it felt like a sexual act occurring in his mouth. If swapping a little semen was the price to pay for that, he was game. Concluding their oral embrace, he set her back down, and she eased away.

His eyes were glazed.

"How did it taste?" she asked.

He couldn't even answer. He just shook his head "yes".

"Good." Her eyes flashed. She smiled, then she squatted running her tongue down him as she did. His cock was soft, but already showing signs of stirring. For the first time in his life, it felt the inside of a mouth. She inhaled him, pressing her nose Into his hair. but she only stayed a few seconds cleaning remnants of cum from his cock. Then, returning to his mouth again, she repeated her kiss swirling her tongue over his. This time though, he didn't only receive her tongue, he emulated her oral movements, pushing back into her mouth.

When she eased away, there was a lusty fire in her eyes. Her upper lip curled in a debauched expression. Her inamorato tutee willingly accepted her challenge to push taboo, and it pleased her in a carnal way. It was a game, a tease. She'd swallowed nearly all of his essence before they first kissed. She did it again, after tasting his cock. What he didn't know, didn't hurt him.

"Oooooh that's nice. Really nice," She was almost whispering, and her eyes closed as if she was savoring the moment.

All the while, he continued to harden between her legs until his entire shaft was in contact with her underside. She sat astride it, then raised up on tip toes as if she'd mounted a sawhorse. Her eyes flashed open, and with a huge grin she chuckled "Well, well. Look who's already up for round two."

She maneuvered him into the shower. As the warm spray cascaded over his lower back and glutes, her eyes again met his, but now with a look of predatory hunger. If a simple look could bring a human being to climax, Charlie would have blown his lid at that instant.

Diane slowly crouched, descending his body, maintaining eye contact all the way, until the tip of his cock was bumping her forehead. She flicked her tongue on its base, then never looking away, she extended her tongue. She made a show of licking up his shaft. She grasped it and directed its tip to her wagging tongue.

"Ooooh Chaahlie ... Does that feel good?" She already knew the answer. His "this cannot be happening" expression was far from a poker-face.

He nodded, wordless.

"Your first pop came quickly." She smiled at the double entendre. "Control is important. Really important for a guy, because this fellow ..." she wagged his stiff cock in her hand, "... gets his, then he just goes to sleep for a while. So this time, we're going to work on control. If you feel like you're going to cum, let me know. When you're close, we'll give him a breather," she wagged his cock once more. Holding it mid-shaft, she opened her mouth and made a show of rubbing its tip on her tongue. She reached around with her other hand and gripped a buttock, giving it a squeeze. He jolted forward against her tongue, and she huffed a little laugh. She watched his expression as she slowly took him in, closing her lips, bobbing up and down, as her tongue ministered the underside of his rod. Diane was very good. She knew it. She knew her horned up novice wouldn't take long, and in short order, she felt his ass clinch. He was panting. His mouth fell open, eyes closed. His hands reached for her head. She quickly pulled off ceasing contact, and gripped her hand down tightly on his shaft. "Ugh-uh. Bad boy! Baaad Boy!" she said laughing. He had been so close again. His hip started humping, but her grip on his cock, almost painful, discouraged much movement. "I told you to let me know when you were close, and you were real-l-ly close."

His mouth opened as if to speak, but his just nodded "yes."

Still squatting, with his shaft in a vice grip, she smiled up at him. "Close to what Chaahlie?"

He just gazed down at her as if the words weren't registering.

She slowly stood up, finally releasing him as she felt the first waning of turgor. She moved her hand behind his head, but instead of a kiss, she lustfully grinned. "Close to what, Chaahlie? Close to cumming?"

He nodded, his eyes locked on hers.

She pulled him to her cheek to cheek and whispered, "Tell me, Chaahlie. Say it."

"I was about to ... cum," he whispered back.

She stepped back and smiled. "You were, indeed. That's why we stopped to give this a breather." She gave his semi-hard member a tug.

Then meeting his eyes again, "What do we call this fellow?"

Charlie again stared at her blankly, as if the question didn't register.

"Do we want to call him a cock, or dick, or prick? .... Tell me Chaahlie."

"Uh ... any of those is fine."

Again pulling him near, she whispered, "Use the words Chaahlie. Say it ... Say ..... cock."

"Cock" he whispered back.

"Was your cock ready to shoot a hot load into my mouth, Chaahlie?"

He nodded.

"Say it!" She almost hissed this time, "Tell me now, Chaahlie"

"My cock was ready to cum .... In your mouth."

"And what are these?" she asked as stripped off her top, and shook her chest.

Now he suffered a lack of words for a different reason. He stared, agape. "They're ... they're ... beautiful."

Diane chuckled, "They are, aren't they." She brought his hands to them. "But what shall we call them."

"Boobs" he muttered, mesmerized.

She smiled and cocked her head, "Okay. That'll do. .... What now?"

"Take off your pants, Diane. Show me your body"

"Well, here's my body, Chaahlie." She did a sexy undulating pirouette.

Charlie grinned, "I want to see your pussy, Ms. Dupont"

His teacher laughed. "Well Chaahlie, I think you've got it," and she reached for her waistband. Instead, he squatted and slipped her pants off. Showering torrents which had been warming his lower back, now cascaded over his head, shoulders and on to Diane's tummy. Her naked mons was eye level. She was flawless, hairless from neck down. Water rivulets descended her silken skin as Charlie studied the first naked girl he'd ever encountered, wonderstruck. Diane parted her legs slightly, allowing him more of a view.

She let him take his time. She softly stroked his head. Then as she reached for him, to guide him back up for another kiss, he grasped her rear and pulled her to his face.

Instinct took over. He attacked her undercarriage with his mouth. Diane was caught off guard, both by the sudden zeal of her inexperienced shower mate, but also something else. Charlie had been tongue-tied as a toddler. The treatment was to remove his frenulum, the restricting membrane attaching his tongue to the floor of his mouth. Now his unconstrained tongue, which was already long, could easily stretch to touch the tip of his nose.

Eyes closed in the shower spray, hands gripping her from behind, he explored her with his tongue, and when extended full length, it tweaked her anal pucker. She jumped, then pushed her pelvis to him. "Ooooh Chaahlie. Mmmmm," she murmured. For an instant, Charlie had little idea where he was licking. With shower spray soaking them, there was no taste. He definitely felt her response though, and pursued it. With his tongue tip working her pucker, she gasped, writhed, and almost immediately began to touch herself. Charlie kept his eyes closed in the spray, but he definitely felt her fingers working her sex as she moaned. It was all the encouragement he needed. His tongue tip went wild, fluttering on her. His cock was rigid.

She had intended to save his cunnilingus lesson for later. Rimming would not have been a part of it, but it was delicious, unexpected, electric. She fingered herself with one hand, and grasped the top of his head with the other, pushing him further under her, silently mouthing "Please don't stop."

Charlie continued teasing her wrinkles, until his tongue found the puckered entrance. It pushed into her ass, first probing, then pumping.

"UgnnnGod~Chaahleee~Ooooh" she moaned.

His nose nuzzled into Diane's vagina. Her clitoral massage turned to a desperate, frenzied masturbation. Almost out of nowhere, her orgasm hit. The suddenness caught her off guard. Her body seized in climax. With each jolt, anal contractions pulsed around Charlie's tongue. Her thrusts jarred his face as she pulled his head more tightly into her with one hand, while fingers of her other finished their work.

As the final aftershocks faded, she released him, then stepped back and slid down the shower wall to sit on the floor, breathless. Charlie continued to squat opposite her, oblivious to the shower dousing him or his raging erection. "Was that good?" he finally asked.

Diane's eye flashed bringing him back in focus. "Whaa? Was it good?" Still catching her breath, she began to giggle, "Was it good, Chaahlie?" "Oh my God! I've never ... How did you ... I've ... I've never.... Yes Chaahlie, it was real-l-ly good. That tongue of yours is a weapon. Stick it out. Show me."

Charlie obliged, then did the obligatory tongue touching nose as he grinned.

"Oh my gawd, no wonder it felt like I was getting my ass screwed," she laughed as she put her hand to her forehead. The reality hit him. He'd had his tongue up her butt. How disgusting was that. It hadn't been intentional at the outset. Lust, and her response to it, drove him to continue when he became aware of what he was doing. But, now the old Charlie began to surface, shaken that he'd debased himself, doing something so revolting.

Diane picked up his change in expression as soon as she joked about her "ass screwing." She also noticed his dick flagging. She crawled to him, and held his dripping face with both hands. "Mr. Simpson, there are men who go their entire lives without pleasuring a women as thoroughly as you just did. I may just need a little more of that at some point. Would you do it for me? It was delicious." She kissed him gently as he nodded his head.

They stood up together in the spray. She soaped his back up. Still giggling how hard she'd cum. "Show me again" she asked. Charlie looked over his shoulder and licked the front of his nose. Her giggles had Charlie cracking up as well. He was pretty pleased with himself after all. Still smiling, she scratched his back through the suds. Then she gently ran her nails up the backs of his thighs. As they reached his butt she dug them in and gave both cheeks a pinch. Charlie jumped and laughed.

"Turn around, mister," she demanded.

When he did, he was once again rock hard. She soaped her front and his, then hugged him, trapping his pole between them, she began to slide up, down, and side-to-side.

She was so soft. Her breasts pressed against his chest, her slippery tummy was magic working his cock. She looked up at him with a bedroom gaze and whispered "Does that feel good?"

He nodded.

She stepped aside and rinsed him off.

"Okay, rinse me off. Get every nook and cranny please," she winked, as she turned away to face the shower spray.

She took his hands placed them on her breasts. She showed him how to touch her, how to play with her nipples, how to caress a girl. She moved his hands all over her tummy and thighs. Then with her hand guiding his, she moved to her pussy. As she guided him around his new world, she pressed her ass against him. His cock felt enormous between her cheeks. She began to work it again, grinding on him,

"Ooooh Chaahlie that does feel good, doesn't it? Emmmm..."

"Really good," he murmured, kissing her neck.

She placed his fingers between her inner lips, letting him sense her opening, before softly pressing his hand inward until a finger entered her. Then she guided his hand back out, took it to her mouth and sucked his slickened finger, cooing "Ummmm." She repeated the act, inserting her own fingers, then moving them to his mouth. He greedily sucked them as she smiled over her shoulder. "Ooooh Charlie, she's ready for you. Can you taste it?" Charlie felt like his cock would explode.

"Ugh Hmmm," he groaned as he nodded his head, and his eyes fluttered. In truth, with the shower water pouring over their bodies and hands, there was very little taste, but the act was incredibly erotic. His rod was oozing, lubricating her as if she'd bathed her ass in oil. She reintroduced his hand below. "Take it really easy there for now. It's still a bit sensitive," she warned as she introduced his fingers to her clitoris. "That's nice," she cooed. Squeezing her ass on him as he moved between her cheeks. She felt him trembling. "You've been very patient. Lovemaking is all about taking your time," she assured him, looking back over her shoulder.

He had been patient, indeed. He was obediently following her lead. But patience had its limits for an 18y/o. Instinctual craving overcame method. He needed to be inside her. It was a carnal need gnawing at him, a need to impale his shower nymph. He groaned, finally giving in, and bent his knees sliding his weapon from its sheath between her cheeks, and slipping underneath her for its assault. Moving forward, he pushed up.

She smiled as she felt him going for it. She curled her ass up toward him causing him to lodge just in front of her entrance. Then she dropped down, popping his cock forward, burning past her sensitive sex, dislodging his hand from her and pushing its head into his palm before he dropped his hand.

As the tip of his engorged rod popped out in front of her mons, she closed her legs on it and giggled, "Mr. Simpson, it seems you're ready." She spun around crouching, and all in one movement, took him deep in her mouth. He closed his eyes briefly as she did. She moaned, "Mmmmm~emmm~mmm," sending vibrations through his cock as she started to bob on it.

He looked down as her. "Diane, I won't hold out a minute if you keep that up. I want to make love to you." Diane eased off, stood up, and hugged him. "Now, there is a little confidence, young man," she thought.

She rinsed off, surprised at how well "oiled" Charlie had left her buns. Shutting the water off, she grabbed a couple of plush towels, and handed one to Charlie. As she leisurely dried off, she had to laugh. She'd never seen someone towel off as frantically as he did. "My Chaahlie, that was some fast work." He laughed "Yep" as he tossed the towel into the cleaning hamper. Rubbing his hands together, he had a huge grin to match a huge erection. But most notable was the young man who stood carefree before her in all his glory, rigid cock bobbing in time with his heartbeat. She walked to him, and dried his hair with her towel before wrapping it around herself. Then they walked back to the massage room hand in hand.

She slipped off her towel, laid it on the bed, and strolled to him. "Look at you Chaahlie Simpson. Where is that shy boy who walked in here tonight?"

Charlie beamed as he shrugged.

"You know what I think? I think that boy is gone forever ... and good riddance." She waved bye to an imaginary form in the doorway. Then squeezing her body to his, she placed her hands on his shoulders, and stood on tip toes to meet his lips with hers. It was another of her pulsing kisses. Their tongues swirled together. Charlie squeezed her tightly, one hand on her butt, the other behind her head. His kiss was charged, hungry. He leaned down dropped the hand from her butt to the back of her knees and swept her off her feet and into his arms, carrying her toward the bed.

"Oh my! Here we go!" She laughed wide-eyed as she squeezed his biceps.

He gently laid her down on the massage table, and covered her with kisses head to toe, finally putting his tongue to work on her nipples. As he massaged her breasts, his tongue teased one. Her areola crinkled and its nipple hardened in his mouth. He sucked it, fascinated with her response. He switched to the opposite breast.

"Mmmmmm Chaahlie, that is amazing," she shut her eyes, fondling the back of his head as he suckled. For Diane, nipple stimulation was always erotogenic, but she couldn't believe how this boy was working her. She parted her legs, and began moaning in earnest. She felt wetness tracing down her crack to the table. Charlie began caressing her abdomen and legs, stroking them, as his mouth attended her breasts.

"Eewwwweee Chaaahlie" she began to squirm.

Finally moving a hand to her pussy, he could feel heat steaming between her legs. He slipped a finger insider her, then two. She was sopping wet. He lifted from her nipple. Diane groaned gently trying to pull him back to her. She opened her eyes as he resisted.

He had a dreamy expression. He slipped his fingers out of her and brought them to her nipple, swirling them with her lubricant. "Oh my god, Chaahlie. Oh mmmmgaddd." His fingers reentered her, then he brought them to his mouth, closing his eyes to savor the taste.

Moving down he kissed her tummy before mounting the table, and slipping his face between her thighs. Aroused and with her legs splayed, Diane was on full display. He took a moment to enjoy the view. Time seemed to standstill, his brain taking snapshots of every image. Her inner lips, pink and glistening, in route to her entrance. A dewdrop rested at their base. Her anus, nearly the color of her skin, was puckered like a tan-colored raisin. It twitched as he slid his middle finger into her pussy. Atop was her clitoris, like a pearl nestled in the folds of a clam, waiting to be tasted, and after internally recording the view, something he'd never forget, taste her pearl he did. Flicking his tongue tip over her clit, then circling it, then lightly sucking it, Diane began to moan more earnestly.