Diane's New Hobby

Story Info
Bored wife finds excitement.
3.2k words
4.33
22.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
130 Followers

My name is Diane. My story starts out like many others: I grew up in a conservative, middle class family and married a man who also grew up in a conservative, middle class family. In the beginning of our marriage life was good although we both had to work to pay bills and such. The sex was also okay if a bit vanilla.

As often happens over time, things can kind of slowed down. We both started spending more time on work and individual activities and less time on each other. The sex also slowed down. I think we started taking each other for granted. I'm sure it's my fault as much as his.

After 11 years of marriage I was starting to get antsy. I was bored. I looked around at my life and hated that there was no excitement, no "pizzazz." I wanted something more. Most of the girls in the office where I work are younger than me, and many are still single. I would listen to them talk about the things they were doing, the parties they went to, and the sex! I was envious.

We didn't have the time or money to travel. I needed some other outlet, some release. I began to cruise porn sites on the Internet and read racy stories. I felt myself getting excited and fantasizing about some of the things I read. Then I read a story that really got me to thinking.

There's a university in our town with the typical off-campus fraternity and sorority houses. Would a bunch of college boys be interested in having sex with a mid-30s woman? I'm no super model but I keep in shape and can turn heads when I really want to. I hatched a crazy plan.

It was early fall and school had just started up again. My husband was leaving on Friday for a weekend fishing trip with some of his buddies. Early Saturday evening I put on my tiniest panties, my shortest skirt, and a crop top without a bra. I headed for the frat house with the best party reputation.

As I walked up to the door my heart was beating hard and my hand was shaking. I couldn't believe I was actually going to go through with this! My knock on the door was answered by a young guy (maybe a sophomore?). He looked me up and down. I asked, "Can I come in?"

The boy (maybe I shouldn't call him a boy, he isn't that much younger than me!) said 'sure' and let me into the entry. I decided to just plunge in. The worst that could happen was that I would get laughed at and go home to my vibrator.

I said, "Does anyone here want to fuck?"

The boy's mouth actually fell open and he started to stammer. He was saved by the appearance of an older boy (maybe a senior?). I never learned the older boy's name so I'll just call him Jerry. Jerry said, "Sure! How much?"

I smiled and said, "Just for fun."

Jerry laughed and led me upstairs to a bedroom followed by the younger boy. They showed me to the room and then stood there watching me expectantly. I smiled again and dropped my purse on a chair followed by my crop top, skirt, and panties. It was a huge rush standing there naked in front of two total strangers as they looked me up and down. I grabbed a sleep mask out of my purse and asked, "Is anyone else in the house?"

Jerry replied, "Yes."

"Good," I said. Then I laid back on the bed, spread my legs, and put the mask on. I didn't want to know who was working on me.

I felt the bed move as someone (Jerry?) crawled up on the bed between my legs. I felt hands sliding up my thighs to my pussy. The hands worked on my pussy just a bit before I felt a mouth close on it. The user wasn't particularly skilled but he was enthusiastic. Just as it was starting to feel good I felt the bed shift again as he moved up my body.

I felt a mouth on my tit briefly and then a dick probing my pussy. After a few pokes he found the hole and slid his dick into me. I know I let out a moan as I felt the first strange dick enter me after many long years. He found a rhythm (fast-slow-fast) that was working but he didn't last long. I guess it was just too much for him. He came hard in my pussy and then rolled off of me.

As soon as he was off the bed I felt the bed move again as he was replaced by another. Once again, the dick probed my pussy before sliding in, easier this time because I had been opened up and filled with cum. By now I could also hear voices of others in the room. It was a huge turn on knowing that a bunch of strangers were waiting in line to fuck me and watching the whole thing.

In all, I was fucked and filled with cum eight times that night. I don't know if it was eight different guys or if some of them went more than once. I didn't see any of the dicks but none of them felt exceptionally large or small. Regardless, I knew that after not having much sex for so long I was going to be plenty sore the next day.

After everyone had finished I was handed a towel to try to catch some of the river of cum running out of my pussy. I caught most of it. My panties were flooded as soon as I put them on. Jerry was the only one left in the room. I guess they respected my wishes not to see any of them. I dressed and walked gingerly to the door.

Jerry smiled at me and asked, "See you next week?"

I smiled and said, "Sure!" I went home to clean up and recuperate before my husband got home the next day.

I had no intention of ever going back to that frat house. It was a one-time fantasy and not to be repeated. However, as the week wore on I kept thinking about that night and how excited and alive I felt. It was a hot experience and I even masturbated a couple of times to the memory of all of those mysterious dicks pumping my pussy full of cum.

The next Saturday my husband was off to his poker game with his buddies. I knew he wouldn't be home until two or three in the morning. I tried not to think about that frat house, but as my husband was backing out of the driveway I found myself getting dressed to go. This time I wore another crop top and a pair of short, tight shorts and nothing else. Like last time, my heart was beating hard and my hands were shaking just a bit as I drove to the university in anticipation.

This time when I knocked on the door Jerry opened it almost immediately. "Glad you made it," he said.

I smiled and went in. Jerry (the only one I saw) looked at me in appreciation and led me up to the same bedroom. Once again, he watched as I stripped off, grabbed my mask, and lay back on the bed.

Voices began to fill the room as the first guy of the night crawled up between my legs. The first dick poked around and then slid into my pussy. I could hear talking, laughter, and the clink of glasses. The first dick filled me with cum and was replaced by another, and then another. The fucking was pretty continuous. One of the fucks didn't feel like such a young man but I didn't think too much about it.

After being fucked and filled twelve times the room grew quiet. Jerry announced that they were done and handed me a towel. There was already a puddle of cum under my ass and all over my pussy and thighs. The towel helped a little but my shorts were soaked with cum before I took a half a dozen steps.

At the door, Jerry said, "See you next week!" I just smiled and left.

I got home in time to clean up and get in bed before my husband got home. I couldn't believe how alive and excited and guilty I felt. I knew I couldn't keep doing it but it seemed like I had awoken a craving that I had suppressed for so long.

Later that next week I was out in my back yard. We live in an older neighborhood where the houses have wire fences instead of the solid wooden ones they all have now days. I saw my next door neighbor Rob in his yard and we started talking. We had talked over the fence a few times in the past and chatted at neighborhood parties and such, but we didn't really hang out together.

During the conversation Rob mentioned that his son was attending the university in town and that he was in the fraternity that I had visited the last two weeks. I started getting a bad feeling. Then Rob mentioned that he was in that fraternity when he went to school and that he had visited them the last Saturday. My bad feeling got worse. Then Rob leaned in and said very quietly, "You have a magnificent pussy."

I freaked. Rob saw my expression and said, "Don't worry. Nobody is going to talk. Why would I spoil a good thing?"

Now, fucking a bunch of guys I didn't know and who didn't know me was one thing. But now I had fucked my next door neighbor and his son; guys I had known for several years and who knew me.

Rob said, "No worries, it's just for fun. You're going to be there on Saturday, right?"

He didn't mean it as a threat but in my mind I heard it that way. I stammered and said, "I can't, my husband will be home this weekend."

Rob smiled and said, "Too bad," and then he left.

I worried about it the rest of the week. I was a nervous wreck. On Saturday night we sat on the couch and watched TV until bedtime, as usual. It was what we did most nights during the week. I was so bored I wanted to scream. Even the anxiety over Rob knowing what I had done didn't keep me from wanting more. I had to do something. I had to go back.

The next Saturday my husband was going to be gone again. He was having a better life than I was. I began to think that maybe he was having an affair. I later found out that that is exactly what was happening.

Saturday found me once again knocking at the frat house door. Jerry let me in and led me upstairs. I stripped off, put on my mask, and assumed the position (laid back with my legs spread). Voices began filling the room. Then I heard a quiet voice that I recognized as Rob whisper in my ear, "Glad you could make it."

The party started and one hard dick after another pumped my pussy full of cum. I lost count after twelve but it wasn't much more than that. I doubt that I could have taken much more. Again, some of the guys didn't seem so young.

I was beginning to enjoy the feel of a pussy full of cum and the feeling of it running down my ass and legs. I loved the excitement of the party and the enthusiasm of the guys fucking me. I loved the mystery and the naughtiness of the whole thing. I knew I couldn't keep this up, but I sure was enjoying it while it lasted.

Later the next week I met Rob at the backyard fence again. He told me what a great time he and everybody had. Then he confirmed that several of the husbands from the neighborhood had been there. I was shocked! This was getting out of hand! Too many people I knew and who knew me knew what I was doing. Whenever I saw any of the other husbands in the neighborhood I would wonder if they had fucked me and watched me have a gang bang.

I resolved right then to end it. Then Rob raised the stakes.

"You've been doing this for free. How would you like to make some money doing it?"

Like many women, I had had fantasies about sex with strangers for money. I never thought I would actually do it. Now it was right here. I looked doubtful and shook my head.

"It's nothing you haven't been doing already and the money will be good."

"How good?" I asked. The number he gave me definitely got my attention. "What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"A guy I work with is having a birthday. There'll be seven of us there. It'll happen this Friday." He gave me a time and place. I thought about another night at home on the couch watching reruns on TV. I said, "Okay, I'll do it. But I have to be able to shower afterwards because I can't go home looking recently fucked." Rob assured me that I would be able to do that. He gave me a time and the address.

I needed an excuse to be gone on a Friday night so I told my husband that I was going to a birthday party for a girl from work. He seemed pleased with that. I was beginning to suspect his affair even more.

Friday arrived and I got ready to go. I knew I couldn't leave the house in the outfit I wanted to wear to the party so I hid some sexy clothes in my car the day before. On the way to the address I had been given I stopped at a convenience store and changed clothes in the restroom. I got a lot of looks as I was leaving. My dress was very short just covering my ass cheeks and my crop top almost showed my underboob.

I got a very appreciative reception when I got to the party. The drinking had already started and the party goers were enthusiastic. As I looked around I realized that a couple of the guys were husbands from the neighborhood. I wondered if they had fucked me before or if even more guys I knew were going to share my pussy and know my secret. With a hard-beating heart and shaking hands I made a production of stripping off my clothes as I moved to the music. I wasn't wearing much so it didn't take long.

Rob took my hand and led me to the bedroom and said, "Who's first?" Then it started.

Some of the guys had technique and some just fucked. Some lasted awhile and some came pretty quick. There were always at least two or three watching and narrating. Before I had always worn a mask, now I could see it all. The excitement of not knowing who was fucking me was replaced by the excitement of seeing all of those guys watching.

After everyone had had enough, Rob helped me to the shower to wash off all of the cum that had run out of my pussy. I hadn't brought my street clothes up to the apartment with me so I put my short skirt and crop top back on for the walk to my car. As I was leaving Rob handed me an envelope full of cash.

Going home I didn't go to a convenience store to change this time, I just pulled in behind a grocery store and got out to change there. It was kind of a thrill to be naked outside at night like that.

When I saw Rob the next week he asked how I liked the party. I had to admit that it was plenty hot and I did enjoy it.

"Great! Are you ready to do it again?" he asked.

"For that kind of money, why not?" I said.

"Awesome. I'll let you know." I think he likes the idea of being my pimp.

I didn't go back to the frat house and nothing happened for a couple of weeks. I was still plenty worried about fucking all of those neighborhood guys. Then one of the couples had a block party. It was kind of nerve-wracking wondering which of the husbands had fucked me and watched me have a gang bang (other than the ones I knew about). Fortunately, everyone played it cool and we got through the evening without incident.

A week later Rob told me he had a gig for me (that's what he called it). It was a bachelor party for the friend of a friend. He wasn't sure how many would be there but they would pay per person so the money could be substantial. He gave me the date, time, and location and I began planning.

I had to invent another reason to be gone. My husband had no problem and didn't question me too closely. I wondered about it at the time but was relieved that I didn't have to get too deep into the lie.

The sun was just starting to go down as I headed to the party. This time, instead of going to a convenience store to change, I just pulled behind a grocery store again. The cars going by didn't seem to notice me standing naked by my car as I changed.

When I got to the party I counted twelve guys (and Rob, of course). This time after I stripped off they didn't take me to a bedroom, they just got started right there. I was fucked on the couch, on a chair, over a chair, on a table, on the floor, and pretty much everywhere else. The beer and cum flowed.

By the time the last one finished I was so sore and exhausted that I could barely move. Rob helped me to the shower and got me cleaned up. I went back into the living room to recuperate a bit before I left. Some of the guys were already talking to Rob and the next party.

It was approaching midnight when I left the apartment. This time I just changed my clothes right there in the parking lot. I know some people saw me but I was just too tired to care. As I was driving home I thought about what a slut I had become, but because of the excitement it gave me (and the fat envelope full of money) I didn't really care.

I know I can't keep this up, but with the fun I'm having (and the money I'm making!) I just don't want to quit right now. I do feel a little guilty about what I'm doing. However, I have since found out that the woman my husband is fucking is the wife of one of the guys who has fucked me. Serves all of us right, I guess. I don't believe they know that I know or that the guy knows about his wife and my husband.

So anyway, that's my story. Sometimes it helps to get these things off your chest.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
130 Followers