Dianna's First One Hour Job

Story Info
Dianna needs some fast cash and her boyfriend helps.
1.2k words
3.78
20.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be kidding me!" Dianna whined aloud to herself staring at her phone.

"What is it, sweetheart?" Barry sympathetically asked, knowing full well what the problem was.

Dianna covered her face with her hands letting out an audible grunt, "I just don't get it! I had some surprise expenses, but I didn't know it was this bad! I'm so broke, I can't even make rent!"

Barry put his arm around Dianne's shoulder and gently pulled her head into his chest, "it happens sweetheart, It's no big deal. I have the money for you."

"No way!" She exclaimed springing away from his chest.

"Oh come on... seriously, just stop. We've been together a good amount of time now, just accept some support. You can pay me back if you want."

"I just can't! I appreciate it, but I just can't take a handout like that, I'm an adult for Christ sake!"

They both sat in silence for a moment as Barry started to scratch Dianne's back with long soft strokes. They'd been dating for several months now. It started as just fun bet ended up here. Dianna, still rigid and determined to be so independent felt vulnerable for the first time.

"Oh! I got it! You can earn the money."

Dianna chuckled and gave Barry a pouty, sympathetic smile "awe, you're so sweet. But you've cum inside me plenty of times."

They both chuckled as Barry went back to stroking her shoulders and back. "No, I'm serious" Barry said with a straight face looking into her eyes, "I have a pretty good idea how you can make twice what you need less than an hour. You trust me?"

Dianna smiled and shook her head. "I'll make the money and seriously earn it? I'm listening."

***

Two days later, Dianna was at the door of Barry's apartment after receiving a text telling her to be ready. She still thought this was joke but she was also ready to break down and take a handout so "earning" the money, no matter how kinky Barry wanted to be, she was all in.

"Hey sweetheart!" Barry said with open arms after opening the door. "Are you ready to do this?"

Dianna walked in with a smile and let out a long sigh, "oh my god, I'm such a whore" she let out with a laugh covering her eyes. "Ok ok, I really appreciate this and I'm desperate, so let's have some fun. Where do you want me?" She asked throwing up her arms ready to give herself up to him.

Barry paused with a confused smile "no, I'm serious sweetheart, you're going to earn this today."

Dianna smiled and thought to herself, "hmm this ones got some confidence." She let out a forced giggle and replied "ok then! I'll work for it, where do you want me?"

Barry stepped away to a broom closet in the living room and retrieved three lengths of rope and a long strip of black cloth, holding it up to her with a smile.

"Oh! Now I get it. Very kinky!" Dianna let out with almost some relief knowing where this was going.

Barry moved some furniture away to make a large empty space on the carpeted living room and Dianna slowly disrobed her clothing, stopping at her bra and panties.

"All your clothes" Barry said in a stern voice which made her hands and fingers jolt to obey his command. He stood there staring at her as she tossed away her bra and panties . "Now, on your knees."

Dianna collapsed to her knees in an upright position as Barry wrapped the cloth around her head, covering her eyes. He pulled her arms by her wrists behind her back and made a simple but secure single wrist restraint leaving about 4 inches between her wrists. He tied her ankles in an identical restraint as she lifted her ass up slightly to assist. He used the last short piece of rope to tie the wrist knot to the ankle knot, securing Dianna in the kneeling position.

Silence. Dianna smiled, unable to see or move, but sitting on her knees in the empty floor, waiting. Her skin tingled anticipating Barry's hand or mouth or cock to touch some private and sexy part of her body... But it didn't happen.

"Uhm, hello?" Dianna let out with a nervous laughter. "Barry?!"

Several minutes passed, unable to see or move her thighs began to burn from remaining prone in the position, "Hey! Barry! Come on this is fun and all but-" Dianna was cut off by the sound of the front door opening, exposing her to the outside world of the apartment complex.

She could hear footsteps as the door closed and whispers back and forth. She jolted and nearly fell over to her side, "hello! Who's there? Barry, what's going on?" She started to shout in panic regaining her balance on her knees. Through her now panting breaths she struggled to listen. Someone else is here, she thought, more than one person. "Oh my god! Barry, what's going on?"

She could feel the floor depress and hear the close footsteps near her thighs. She felt a hand caress her throat, her breast, her thigh and the sole of her foot. "Oh my god, what's going-"

Dianna gagged as a large thick cock thrust into her mouth cutting her off in mid sentence. She gasped and gagged helplessly as the hard warm flesh penetrated her mouth, gagging her throat. Only mumbles and moans could be heard as her saliva soaked the man's cock and dripped down to her thighs. Just when it was as deep as it could go and she could see stars in blackness, the massive cock quickly withdrew from her mouth with a gush of streaming spit hanging her from her lip.

"No, no!" She exclaimed through her panting breath just as the cock fiercely returned to her mouth but twice the size. Her tongue told her instantly through her gaping mouth: two cocks, the second bigger than the first. Rotating in and out her tiny mouth, two firm heads fucked her lips from side to side like pistons in an engine.

Between her gasps for air, she could hear the men grunting and telling Barry what a perfect mouth she has. In and out of her mouth she could feel her breasts and ass being groped and squeezed. The men slid their cocks in and out taking turns on her tender throat. More and more grunts she knew the one on her left was close. She pulled her head back trying to avoid the relentless cocks fucking her mouth. With a loud grunt, a hot salty stream filled her mouth and throat causing Dianna to cough and gush cum down her chin and onto both of their heads.

As the throbbing, satisfied one withdrew, the remaining cock thrust down her throat as she felt his large hand holding the top of her head fucking her mouth relentlessly. At that moment, completely helpless and immobile, she let go of herself lifeless just as he pulled his cock from her mouth. Another loud grunt, still holding her head upright by a clump of her hair she felt a warm shower of thick cum cover her face.

Dianna fell over to her side. Panting, helpless, exhausted, unable to speak or move. Moments later she heard more whispers and the door opened and closed again to deafening silence. She felt the floor depress again just as the blind fold was pulled from her cum covered face revealing Barry's smile. "See! I told you you'd work for it!"