Diapered Adventures with Daddy

Story Info
Diapered and fucked by daddy.
4k words
4.48
116.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 25, the story focuses in part on abdl with the use of diapers, stuffies, a bottle and a paci but all characters retain their age again and do not regress. The items mentioned above are comforts, no age change is suggested or should be deprived from this story. Any honorific's used like daddy and little one are again only honorific's and not suggestive of age play. If this is not your thing please do not read.

******************

It's time to get dressed. I put my pull up on and bra on then my plain pink snap crotch bodysuit. I add a floaty pink skirt to cover my pull up and hide any bulge. I complete the look with pigtail plaits and black ballet flats. All the pink is for Daddy because he likes his little girl to wear pink.

I'm nervous as I make my way to the train station and purchase my ticket. I've got my overnight bag in my hand. Inside is a couple of diapers, my favourite stuffie, a pacifier, a baby bottle, a carton of vanilla Alpro and my unicorn bodysuit, also pink. I also have two t-shirts, 2 pairs of pink briefs, another skirt and a pair of jeans. There are also bags for used diapers and wipes to clean me up with. Daddy has booked a hotel room but we aren't staying overnight. It's just for privacy away from where we live to make me more comfortable.

Soon I'm on the train and heading to my destination. It's about an hour away and to pass the time I scroll through social media. I purposely haven't drunk anything this morning because I hate train toilets and I don't want to be wet when I meet Daddy either.

The train pulls into the station and I hop off and go in search of the pickup point where Daddy is already waiting as the train was a few minutes delayed. I spot his car straightaway and prevent myself from running excitedly to him and instead just settle for a fast walk. I open the passenger door get in and belt up. Daddy gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and then flips my skirt up to check if I'm wearing my pull up as instructed, which you can just about see poking out the edges of my bodysuit.

"Good girl, Little one." He says as he smooth's my skirt back down and focuses on pulling the car out onto the main road. My overnight bag is at my feet and I play with the handle nervously.

"Did you have a good journey princess?"

"It was okay Daddy, I was a bit on edge because I didn't want to move too much in case my pull up rustled."

"Oh baby girl, you don't need to worry about that. Everyone would understand that you need them. I'm sure a little rustle is much better than a wet seat if you have an accident." I blush heavily and say nothing.

"Did you have an accident on the train little one?"

"No Daddy. I didn't need to go." He frowns at me but doesn't say anything more. He concentrates on the road and pretty soon we're pulling into the hotel car park. We check in and thankfully as the rooms ready we're able to go straight up and put our bags down.

"So Little one, why haven't you needed to potty yet? Is it because you haven't been drinking?"

"Yes Daddy. I didn't want to go pee pee on the train." I say in a small voice.

"That's why you agreed to wear your pull up little one."

"I was worried it would leak and everyone would see."

"Not good enough little one." He steps towards me and grabs my wrist. Then he pulls me with him towards the bed, he sits on the edge and pulls me over his knee. He flips my skirt up and then pulls my arms behind my back and tells me not to move them so the skirt stays in place then he slides my pull up down to my ankles. He spanks me 5 times. I thank him for punishing me for not drinking and then he pulls my pull up back into place then lets me up. He immediately gets me a glass of water and tells me to drink it all up. Then he refills it and makes me drink that one too.

After Daddy is satisfied I have hydrated we leave the room and go for a walk towards the shops. He stops at a corner shop and buys me a drink of flavoured water and has me sip it every few minutes. I have the water in one and hand and Daddy is holding my other hand and all the drinking is making my bladder whine for relief. I want to hold myself so I can make it to the bathroom but I can't.

"Daddy, can we find a potty. I really need to pee. I need to go now. I don't think I can hold it."

"You're wearing your potty baby girl. You can pee pee whenever you need."

"Daddy no, there's lots of people around and Pull ups don't hold very much, it will leak and everyone will see. Please Daddy I want to go find the potty."

"Young Lady, don't answer me back. Do as you're told and pee in your pull up right now." He said in a quietly threatening voice. Tears filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks. Daddy pulled me into his chest and backed towards a nearby wall. "I'm sorry baby girl, Daddy doesn't like telling you off either but he has to help you learn." He held me tight and stroked my hair and then suddenly my bladder released and my pull up began to fill up. To my surprise the pull up managed to hold it all. Daddy insists we need to go get lunch so he takes my hand again and leads me towards a sandwich bar. We order and I'm relieved when Daddy asks for them to go, I was worried sitting on the soaked pull up would cause a leak. Once we've got our food we walk and eat back towards the hotel and go up to our room.

"Princess, are you wet?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Then I think we should get you changed, I don't want you getting a rash."

"Okay Daddy. I'll go clean up in the bathroom. I'll be as quick as I can." I move towards my bag but Daddy grabs it first. He takes a towel from the stack and spreads it out in the middle of the bed.

"Come here."

"No Daddy, I don't want you to see. It's embarrassing Daddy."

"Do I look like I'm asking? You agreed to this so we can explore this side of you together. You haven't said the safe word so don't you fucking dare tell me no again. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Yes Daddy. Sorry Daddy." I scuttle over to the bed as fast as I can I stand in front of him not sure what he's going to do next. He pulls my skirt down and undoes the snaps on my bodysuit before carefully sliding the pull up down my legs. He puts it in one of the plastic bags then he takes the pack of wipes and comes back over to me. He wipes me slowly and methodically whilst telling me that I'm a good girl. He concentrates on all my folds and creases front and back, he adds the wipes to the bag and instructs me to lie on the towel. I obey quickly and feel much less nervous about Daddy cleaning me up, especially because I can see a bulge in his pants. Daddy tells me to lift my bum and slides the diaper under me and then has me flop my knees out to the side. He takes another wipe and begins to wipe me again on my lips to ensure all traces of pee are gone. Then he pulls the front of the diaper up and secures the tapes in place before having me lift my bum again so he can pull my bodysuit back in place before he snaps me back up.

"Good girl. See that wasn't so bad was it. Daddy loves taking care of you, little one."

"Thank you Daddy."

"Let's get you ready for nap time baby." I nod in agreement and Daddy helps me change into my unicorn bodysuit and gives me my favourite stuffie. The he tells me to wait on the bed whilst he boils the kettle and fills the small bathroom sink with the boiling water before filling my bottle with my milkies and placing it in the sink to warm it up for me. Whilst we wait he shows me a pink sparkly hair brush he bought for me. He gently removes my bobbles and undoes my plaits before brushing my hair through gently and soothingly, just how I like it. I'm starting to feel really relaxed. By the time he's finished my bottle is ready for some fresh boiling water to make sure it's nicely heated. Once my bottles back in the sink Daddy asks me to come and sit on the edge of the bed. He asks if there's anything else I'd like to suck before nap time.

"Can I suck your lollipop Daddy?"

"Yes little one, you can." Daddy slides his trousers down and removes them and his socks. He removes his shirt also and adjusts his boxers to free his lollipop but leaves them on. I waste no time in sliding off the edge of the bed straight onto my knees. I slowly lick up the shaft to the head then circle my tongue around the head before taking as much of him as I can then I withdraw so just a little more than the tip remains in my mouth and I flick my tongue side to side and make Daddy's lollipop jump around on my lips. I do this a few more times, teasing Daddy with my tongue before I begin to slide my mouth back and forth on his lollipop. As usual Daddy doesn't let me have all the control for long. He grabs my hair and forces my head still. He fucks my mouth hard and fast and when he cums I swallow it all like a good girl. It's impolite to waste even a drop.

"That's Daddy's good little slut."

"Thank you for allowing me to taste your delicious cum Daddy." Daddy puts his lollipop away but doesn't redress. He fetches my bottle and places it on the bedside table and puts my dummy next to it, when I make a whimpering noise he comes over and puts the dummy in my mouth instead and I smile behind the dummy. I'm still on my knees awaiting further instructions. Daddy positions himself in a seated position and then tells me to come up on the bed and lay my head in his lap. Once I'm comfortable he begins to read me a story from his phone. I hadn't even thought of this and it's just like Daddy to know what I need before I do. I'm so excited to hear Daddy's soothing voice reading me a story. He chooses the three little pigs and strokes my hair with his free hand as he reads to me. I would never normally nap in the day but Daddy is relaxing me so much that already feel really sleepy. Once the story is finished Daddy reaches over for my bottle and gently removes my dummy before putting the nipple of the bottle into my mouth. He angles the bottle so that I can slowly suck. Daddy reminds me to slow down when I get too fast; he doesn't want me to get a tummy ache from too much air. When my bottle is finished he tells me its nap time and tells me to get in the covers and he does too. I cuddle into Daddy's chest. My diaper resting on his legs as my legs goes over his as I curl up into my amazing Daddy. He strokes my hair again and continues to do this until I fall asleep, which doesn't take long because Daddy has made me so relaxed and sleepy already.

When I wake up Daddy is still right beside me and I smile so widely at him, I notice that he tucked my stuffie under the arm I'd laid across his chest. It's so sweet and caring that he made sure I still had it when I'd forgot to grab it.

"Did you sleep well princess?" Daddy asks and I nod enthusiastically. "Good girl, that pleases Daddy very much. Let's go sit on the couch and watch a movie." Daddy puts on a Disney film and makes me sit on his lap. About 30 minutes into the film I feel the pressure in my bladder telling me I need to pee. I start to fidget and Daddy asks me to be still.

"Sorry Daddy I really need to go potty, please can you let me go to the potty?" Daddy gives me the look, he hates when I interrupt film time and always says I need to learn to go potty before we start.

"Stop being resistant little one. Your diaper is there for a reason, use it."

"Can I move off you then please? I don't want to pee on you."

"No, if you even try to move I'll spank you again and this time I'll use the hairbrush I bought for you." I can tell by his tone and the slightly annoyed look on his face that he's serious. Daddy doesn't believe in empty threats. "Kiss me and pee yourself like a little baby." He pulls me close and kisses me hard; he holds my neck firmly ensuring I can't pull away. I knew he wouldn't let me go until he knew I'd peed so I concentrated as hard as I could on relaxing my muscles. At first just a trickle came out but then the stream began to follow, I could feel the warmth spreading and I gasped on Daddy's lips. He let go of my neck and broke the kiss. He placed his hand on my diaper and I knew he could feel it swelling and warming. I thought I'd be embarrassed but this was so fucking hot. As the flow continued I could feel it spread to under my bum and I knew Daddy would feel it on his leg through my diaper. I could tell Daddy was enjoying me peeing myself whilst sat in his lap as I could see his hard cock sticking out the top of his boxers.

"That's my good little girl. Daddy likes this very much. Now when you've finished I want you to straddle one of Daddy's legs and hump my leg in your soggy diaper. Understand baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand." By now the stream has stopped and I quickly manoeuvre myself into the specified position and begin to rock my hips back and forth. My diaper provides a delicious warm and wet friction across my pussy. The sensation builds pleasure within me more and more with each stroke.

"That's Daddy's good little whore, so sexy. Tell Daddy when you feel the edge." I pick up the pace and pressure and it doesn't take too long before I feel my feet begin the tingle and curl. The edge is here.

"Daddy, I'm on the edge."

"Stop." It's like a slap in the face, to be so close and completely denied. I stop and go still immediately and wait for my next command. "Go." I begin to grind and rock again and I build and build and again at the point right before explosion Daddy stops me. This continues for around half an hour and I can't take much more of it. Daddy's cock twitches with pleasure every time I'm denied.

"Daddy please, I'm desperate and so horny please just let me cum. Let me cum like a desperate little whore just for you, Daddy. Please." Then I spot some precum oozing from his tip and I slid off him onto my knees and lick the drip up before he can scold me for doing something without instruction. "Sorry for moving Daddy but I saw it starting to drip and I couldn't let it go to waste."

"Such an impulsive slut, lucky for you I find what you did incredibly sexy otherwise I'd have to stop this fun to punish you. Now up you get, go to the bed on all fours." I do as I'm told with delight, hoping that the thoughts going through my mind are about to come true. Daddy follows and once I'm in position he removes my bodysuit and then he reaches for the tapes on my diaper and adjusts the top ones either side slightly looser then tugs on the back and pulls it down to gain access to my holes whilst leaving the diaper sagging low from the weight of my enormous pee.

"Since you've been such a good girl for Daddy, I'll let you chose where Daddy's hard pee pee goes, do you want it in your special place or your special star little one."

"Can I have it in my special place first Daddy, then in my special star so your creamy milkies spurts in there Daddy, pretty please?" I use my cutest voice to ask, to add to the charm of my elaborate way of asking to be fucked in both holes.

"You're pushing your luck, young lady but since you asked so perfectly, yes little one I will grant your request. And as an extra treat you may cum without asking whilst I'm fucking your holes but you must announce it." I told Daddy that I understand and thanked him for being so generous and then he slipped in my pussy with ease as I was still so wet from the repeated edging minutes before. Thanks to the repeated edging I was super sensitive and cummed in minutes.

"Daddy, I'm coming, just for you, Daddy, you give me the greatest pleasure."

"Good girl." Daddy never missed a stroke as I came undone. I cum twice more, each one more powerful than the last, each time I tell Daddy I'm coming for him and him only and he rewards me by telling me what a good girl I am. Then he begins to rub the tip of his cock on my ass hole. He asks if I ready and I make a semi coherent sound meaning yes. I'm in ecstasy right now and Daddy has to ask again and this time I manage an enthusiastic nod and a thumbs up held over my head for a few seconds. Daddy sniggers and then gives me what we both want and begins to enter my asshole. I'm so relaxed and in subspace so there is little resistance and it feels amazing and full. Daddy starts nice and slow to make sure I'm comfortable. He must realise I'm in subspace and not fully able to recognise pain because when I beg for it harder he tells me to be patient and let my body adjust first. After a few minutes he tell me to put my hand out behind me so he can give me something. I'm so confused, why an earth is he giving me something whilst pounding my asshole. But I do as I'm told and soon realise he's given me my paci. I assume he must want me to put it in my mouth so I do so but he stills inside me and clears his throat.

"Did I tell you to do that?" I immediately remove the paci from my mouth.

"No Daddy, you did not. I just assumed that's what you wanted me to do with it, that's where it goes."

"Little one, this is your only reminder, do not spoil this with your sassy mouth."

"Sorry Daddy. I shouldn't have assumed or smarted you."

"Better little one. You are to turn your head to the side and balance on your shoulders so you can use both your hands then I want you to move the paci nipple in and out of your pussy whilst you rub your clit with the other hand. Daddy's going to slide out whilst you adjust your position, but then I'm straight back in with no warning. That is not a request."

"Yes Daddy." I do as I'm told and I'm surprised how good my paci feels as it teases my entrance. I'm already moaning with pleasure as Daddy pushes into my special star once again. I cum twice as Daddy builds to his own release and I'm officially a jelly blob as Daddy slowly withdraws and I feel his cum dripping out my asshole into my diaper as he swiftly pulls it back it. He has me suck my paci clean of my own juices and then he tells me to sit comfortably using the pillows and as I do he comes and readjusts my diaper so it's snug again. Daddy then comes and sits beside me and I snuggle into him. Then I just start giggling and I can't stop.

"What's so funny little one?"

"I don't know Daddy, I just have the giggles." He just shakes his head and laughs a little too. "Orgasm giggles are the best, my heads all floaty and fun Daddy."

"You're orgasm high little one, so let's just snuggle here whilst it passes, shall we?" I close my eyes and just giggle in response but it's a great idea. About 10 minutes pass and I'm coherent again.

"Better now Daddy."

"Good girl, now Daddy has one last thing for you. Stand up." I do as he says and stand next to the bed. He then comes and stands in front of me, naked. He must've kicked his boxers off before he fucked me. He gently pulls the front of my diaper to make a gap, then takes his cock and puts it inside. He put his arms around me and whispers in my ear. "My turn to use your potty now princess." Then I feel the first spurts of his warm pee against my pussy and as the spurt becomes a stream it feels incredible. I don't know how it's possible but Daddy's pee feels warmer than my own. It soaks into the diaper and spreads front and back because the diapers already wet. I could almost cum again right now it feel so good. Daddy holds me tight to his chest the whole time and I moan a little to show my delight.

"Mmmm, good girl." He responds. Once he has finish he has me get on my knees and lick the last little droplets off his cock lollipop. Then he has me sit on his leg again and he bounces me up and down in my super soaked diaper. He tells me I can have one last orgasm if I think I can handle it then begins sucking on my breasts, flicking his tongue on my exposed buds like they are clits and I continue to rub and grind my diaper on Daddy's legs and I moan so loud I'm sure the hotel reception will get noise complaints about us.

"Daddy, I'm coming, Daddy you are so good, Oh Daddy, you're the best." I lean forward breathless on his shoulder. After a few minutes Daddy tells me to come in the bathroom so we can get cleaned up. We hop in the shower together and Daddy insists he clean us both. He tells me he has to make sure his princess is squeaky clean. He gets out first whilst I stay warm under the water because we forgot the towels then as I step out he wraps me up in the fluffiest towel and begins to dry me off. He even dries my hair and insists on dressing me into my panties and clothes.

12