Diapered, Disabled, Dominated Pt. 02

Story Info
Devotee Haley gets kinkier exploring her handicapped sub guy.
3.6k words
4.5
6.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a work of fiction with a 42 y/o disabled male and 50-year-old female devotee of disabled guys. All actions are consensual.)

My disabled body was precisely what Haley desired. A devotee of disabled guys, we had met at an online forum specializing in matching those with disabilities and those who lusted for them, and lust, she did. After a lovely seafood dinner, I took her back to my place where she'd spend the weekend, and now, I was shackled and spread-eagled on my own bed, brought right to the edge of orgasm only for Haley to tease it away.

Born with a condition called spina bifida, I walked with a limp, wore plastic-molded leg braces to stabilize my skinny, atrophied shins and calves, had deformed toes, and most embarrassing for me, I had to wear diapers due to full incontinence. Haley showed me the attributes I thought were detractors about me were things that made her pussy tingle and drip with excitement.

She had her own condition; vaginismus, and had a very tight, small opening for her vagina. Her ex-husband was just a bit too big for her and it was one of the reasons they split up. The other was, as a devotee, it wouldn't matter what sized penis he rocked; she desired someone with a perfectly imperfect body. I lucked out twice in those terms, because not only was my disability one she lusted for, but being not so well-endowed as most, my small, four-inch cock was just right for her, but she would get to that in a bit.

"Now, I'm not a blindness devotee," Haley began, and she dug into her suitcase full of toys, "but I do appreciate how useful a good blindfold can be when training a subby like you. Do you object to me putting this on you, Luke?" I slowly shook my head. "Good, because I do want to incorporate it into your...punishment."

"What are you going to do to me, Mistress?" I asked nervously as she placed the soft, silky black blindfold over my eyes and tied it around the back of my head.

"Hmm, if I told you everything, that would ruin some of the fun. Tell you what, when we discussed hard limits, you said heat was the only thing you shied away from, right?" I nodded again and she continued. "Good, well, I can promise you I won't use candle wax, fire, or anything else hot. I've done my research and I'm well-aware that those with spina bifida can have a sensitivity to heat. So, I promise I won't use anything hotter than my tongue and pussy on you. You gave me a lot of leeway, though. Is there anything else you wouldn't want me to do?"

"I...I don't like the idea of scat play," I said.

"Good, I won't shit all over you then," she giggled.

"I suppose, if something is bothering me, I'll just let you know," I replied.

"Good boy. You remember our traffic light system, right? Green: go, yellow: slow, red: hell-no."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Good boy," she cooed saucily. "Now, the first round of punishment...is more of an experiment than a punishment. An indulgence on my part, if you will. I have something in my hands. A Wartenberg pinwheel. It's like a tiny little pizza cutter, but instead of a smooth disc to cut pizzas, there are little pointy spikes like a cowboy's spur. Don't worry, I'll be gentle on you. Doctors use it to test sensations, and that's precisely what I want to do with you. I want you to tell me when you can feel it on your skin, maybe give me an indication, like hot for full sensitivity, warm for a fair amount, cool for barely feeling it and cold if you lose the sensation. Deal?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied dutifully. My small cock was still throbbing and hard, a detail I'm certain she didn't miss.

"I know that the way spina bifida works is, above the area where your spine was affected is usually okay while areas below that point tend to be where the problems exist. I also know that each person is completely different because small variations can make big differences on what you can feel, how you can feel it, or what you can and can't move."

"That sounds about right," I replied.

"As such, I won't spend a great deal of time above your spinal lesion because those sensations should be normal, however, I do want to do a little bit on your belly and chest so you can get a glimpse of what it feels like. Is that alright?"

"I agree to it," I replied.

"Good boy," she cooed again. "I'm going to start. It may feel a bit...odd...maybe even uncomfortable, but if it's too much, just let me know. I'm going to do three passes in the same area; light, medium, and hard, so you'll know that that's what I'll do to your more...questionable zones, alright?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She giggled sweetly. I could hear her shifting around on the bed. I knew she still wore her panties, but that was the only article of clothing on the fifty-year-old. I felt her warm thigh brush against my ribs. "Alright, here we go on your chest," she said.

I felt a cold, light prickling sensation as she drew straight lines with the pinwheel from my clavicle to my sternum. "Ooh," I said aloud.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it's just a sensation I wasn't ready for, being blindfolded and all."

"Just tell me if it does actually hurt."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Alright, second pass, same area but a little harder."

I felt her trace nearly the same path but with more pressure. It felt like little claws digging in to my skin, but it wasn't unbearable or even all that painful. "Mm," I groaned.

"Doing alright, sweetie?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

"Once more, but this one will be the hardest I'll go anywhere on your body."

"Alright," I said, taking in a deep breath.

She went down the same path but much harder, and it felt like little needles poking me with electricity. I bit my lower lip and sucked in air.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not a lot," I said.

"You're not lying to me?"

"No, ma'am."

"You promise? With your disability, I have to trust you as much as you have to trust me."

"I trust you fully, Haley," I said. "It's...intense, but not bad."

"Good boy," she said, then used her tongue to trace the little trail of red dots the pinwheel made on my skin. I stretched against my ankle and wrist bindings and my little cock twitched again.

"Once more on a sensitive area. I'll do your belly. Same thing; light, medium, hard."

"Got it," I replied. I felt her go through the procedure on my flabby belly and gave her much the same reactions as I did on my chest. She went from left to right instead of up and down this time, just to keep me from getting too used to anything she was doing, but she gave the pink and red dots the same loving treatment with her gentle tongue.

"I'm going to undo your ankle bindings...for now...so I can get to the backs of your legs. The wrist restraints will remain," she said firmly.

"Understood," I replied.

"Let's start with your thighs. I'm going to be very thorough, making multiple passes to see where your sensations change. I want you to constantly tell me hot, warm, cool, cold. Got it, young man?"

I smirked at the last two words; it'd been a long time someone called this forty-two-year-old a young man, but she was eight years my senior and towered over me by four inches. "Yes, Mistress."

She ran the pinwheel multiple passes over my thighs and learned that the tops of my thighs and my inner thighs had the most sensitivity, while the backs and the outsides of my thighs gradually went down to cool and cold zones. "Fuck, this is so hot," I heard her whisper under her breath. She would raise my leg in the air, holding it with one hand as she ran the wheel down the backs of my thighs with the other, only too happy to help me keep it lifted up.

"Next, your cute, skinny little calves and shins. Same deal, love," she said breathily as she explored them with her toy. I dutifully reported what I felt, and they more or less mirrored the thighs, though there were more cool and cold spots than the top halves of my legs.

"Ooh, and now we get to your cutesy little feet," she said in a babying voice. "Wiggle your toes to try and stop me, wiggle them free," she pinched my toes.

"I can't," I replied.

"What's that?" she asked. I knew what she was playing and I had no problem in playing into her devotee fantasies.

"I can't wiggle my toes, Mistress."

"Oh noes! He can't wiggle his toes! Well, that just means Mistress can do whatever she wants with them. Yes, she can!" she continued with the childlike voice. We'd discussed this dozens of times in the private messages that my right foot had pretty much no feeling below my ankle bone, but it didn't stop her from going through the motions. I could hear her heavily breathing as she was running the pinwheel over skin which could feel nothing. She could draw blood, and I wouldn't be any wiser. Knowing this, knowing I trusted her with my safety, was more powerful than any restraint, any whip. I consented to this. My paralyzed, desensitized foot was for her pleasure and her pleasure alone. I felt nothing; this was all for her.

I'm pretty sure she came. I heard her breathing grow rapidly and then she sighed deeply. Haley regained some composure. "I guess we'll have to call your entire foot as cold," she declared.

"That's a shocker," I said.

"Watch your tone, young man, or you'll just be adding to your punishment," she said. I could almost hear the grin in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry."

"Good boy. Now, let's try the other foot, shall we?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The left one had more sensation, but to call it sensation was being generous. If she would use a feather on my left foot, I wouldn't have the slightest clue she was doing so, but the aggressive teeth of the pinwheel were definitely within my range to feel. I have practically no sensation in the heel, but in the center of my sole, I can feel scratching and sharp sensations. Think of it this way; if you've ever been to the dentist and they gave your gums a Novocain shot for a cavity, that point where the drug is starting to wear off where you can still feel a little bit but your lips are mostly numb, that's what I feel any given day on my feet. Just a little sensation.

My toes are even weirder. The tip of my biggest toe had a bit of sensation, especially if she pressed down hard on the wheel, but the next three toes, tiny and bubbly as they were, could feel the prickling sensation of the pins a lot more, then the baby toe was once again dull. The insides of my ankle, like my inner thighs, had sensation while the outside had none. The soles had sensation, but reverse of my thighs, the tops of my feet had none.

I'm almost certain Haley came again. Apparently, the dichotomy between a completely dead foot, and one that had limited sensations, was just as fascinating and erotic to her as playing with something I had no feeling for was.

"I know I already sucked your toes and licked your feet but...I can't help it," she began adoring my gimpy feet and tiny toes all over again, this time, with me blindfolded. Before, I could see her staring into my eyes as she lustfully worshiped my odd feet, but now, blindfolded, I had to rely on what little sensations I could feel. What I could feel was the warmth of her tongue and mouth on the spots that still had sensitivity, and her teeth grazing me gently. She even bit down gently on my toes and tugged with her teeth.

When she was done with my feet, she put them back in their shackles. "I'm not done testing you, sweetie," she warned me. I felt her position herself between my legs. I grew a bit nervous, because I knew how that pinwheel felt on my sensitive chest and belly, and I nearly jumped out of my skin a few times. Though the top half of my small pecker was not very sensitive at all, the bottom half of the shaft, and my whole groin area was quite sensitive.

I heard her giggle naughtily before applying the tip of the pinwheel to my groin. I recoiled against my binds, trying to get away but with futility.

"Oh my, I think we'll have to label that area as red hot," she said with a sweet chuckle.

"No arguments from me," I squeaked.

"I feel like I'm learning all the cheat codes; what areas have feeling, which ones don't. I often consider myself a pleasure dominatrix, love. I do enjoy doling out some pain, but I take greater pleasure in watching my submissive writhe with lust and bliss rather than agony. Though, a few strategic swats to get a tear rolling are pretty tasty, too, I'll admit."

"Well, I enjoy a bit of pain, because with my body, pain is sometimes the only way I feel something in certain parts," I admitted.

"Mm, yes. And if giving pain causes you pleasure, then it gives me pleasure, too. Lucky for you, I find every square inch of your body fascinating and delicious. I have a very devious mind, Luke, and I want to do so many things to you, with you, and for you."

"It's taking all my will power just to not cum from hearing that," I said.

"You'd better not cum, dear, not without my permission," she said sweetly but somewhat ominously. Haley began rolling the pinwheel up and down the length of my shaft to the tip of my small, four-inch erect penis. The base of the shaft was much more sensitive than the tip due to my spina bifida, and I jumped and yipped as she explored the lower half of my cock. "Mm, I'm getting so much useful data from these experiments," she declared.

"Anything for science," I said between clenched teeth as she slowly but firmly ran the spiky wheel on some of my most sensitive spots along the bottom of my cock.

"Luke, dear, I would very much like to shave your cock and balls and make you nice and smooth. Do I have your permission?"

"Yes, Mistress, you do," I replied. I was still bound and blindfolded and could only hear her getting off the bed. She retrieved the same tub when she washed my groin before, but she filled it with more warm water and fetched a safety razor, wash cloth, and shaving cream.

I heard the whoosh of the shaving cream as she filled the palm of her hand with it and rubbed it all over my groin. I must have had a nervous expression on my face as she slowly worked in the lather because she told me to relax and trust her. I slightly nodded. For being a dominant woman, her touch was so gentle and cautious, it barely felt like she was shaving me at all. Bit by bit, she removed the hair from my groin and balls, being extraordinarily gentle and loving. She'd rinse the razor in the warm water occasionally and then dipped the cloth in the water and wiped away the excess.

"My, my, my; your cute little cock and balls look even more delectable now than they did before. Now, they'll be even more sensitive to my experiments." She leaned in and kissed all over my smooth groin, leaving her red lipstick prints all over. "You're dripping a little bit of precum. Let me take care of that," I heard her say and, though the tip of my cock was mostly numb, I felt a little warmth as her tongue took away my clear precum.

"This is so fucking hot," I declared.

She giggled. "Oh honey, we're just getting started. But you're right. This is fucking hot. You make me so hot and wet. I know you're blindfolded and tied to your bed, but," she straddled my bound body and repositioned herself so that her blazing hot pussy was almost brushing against my face. I could smell her feminine scent, feel her radiating heat. "Luke, you're making me so horny. I want you to taste me. I know I'm your first, so just take your time."

Hesitantly, I stuck out my tongue and she inched closer until her dripping, smoothly shaven sex touched my tongue. "Oh, it's sweet!" I exclaimed. She giggled. Having a bit more confidence in my actions, I licked whatever she presented me. First, her labia; I could tell by the soft, velvety texture. Her juices were clean and subtly sweet, and I enjoyed lapping up her feminine nectar.

"Mm, good boy," she cooed. Her hands found my hair and she ran her fingers through it, then gripped my hair tightly as she began grinding her pussy in my face. "Right there, lick," she commanded. I did as I was told and was rewarded with groans and gasps. Her fingers massaged my scalp as she used my hair for leverage. I slipped my tongue into her vagina, feeling it enveloped in her hot, soft fleshy walls. "How the fuck are you so good at this?" she asked with a strained voice.

"You're just biased," I quipped between lapping with my tongue.

"Mm, maybe so, but I think your tongue is going to get very well acquainted with my pussy. Best friends, even."

Then...I found her clit. I could tell by the little squeaky gasp I found the right spot. I began concentrating the tip of my tongue on the little bump of pleasure and rapidly waggled it back and forth. I might be a virgin, but I'd seen enough porn to get an idea of what to do. Apparently, I was a quick study, because Haley practically tore my hair out as she grasped tightly.

"There, there, there, there!" she said with a raspy, choppy voice. I continued pleasuring her until she pressed her groin hard against my eager mouth and sighed loudly. She breathed loudly for a few moments before releasing her grip on my hair. "That...doesn't negate your punishment, but it does earn you some rewards," she said breathlessly.

She undid my bindings and blindfold only for me to lay down on my belly and the bonds were reapplied to my wrists and ankles. "If you thought I'd forget about that ass of yours, you're sadly mistaken," she warned me.

Haley examined the scar on my spine from where my spinal cord was operated on the day I was born. Just inches above my butt, the ugly, nasty scar was a source of fascination to her. I warned her that it was highly sensitive to touch, and it was the one no-go zone for any punishment, to which she agreed wholeheartedly. But I still allowed her to gently explore the area.

"The top half of my ass on either side is pretty sensitive, but it gradually reduces to nothing as it gets closer to where my cheeks meet my thighs," I explained. Haley took that as an invitation to stroke my soft, flabby ass.

"You said you wanted to try ass play when we chatted," Haley reminded me.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Lucky for you, I'm very much into that. You've got a bitable butt, you know," she said and I heard her making a growly chomp sound as she bit my upper left butt cheek. I could feel that and I sucked in air through my teeth. "Methinks he likes it," she said.

"Mmhmm," I replied.

"Prepare for butt-bites," she said goofily. I felt her teeth nip all over my butt cheeks, undoubtedly leaving behind teeth marks all over my skin. She then grew bolder and began spanking my ass, carefully avoiding the spinal scar. The sound, the feel, the loving coos of delight she made with each swat, made it hard for me to hold in my load, but I resisted as best I could.

"I'm going to claim this ass as mine and take all your virginity, including your ass. But first, Mistress wants to make sure you're cleaned out for that kind of play. She lubed up my asshole and produced an enema, sliding it up my puckered star. I couldn't resist her as my incontinence made my sphincter weak and unable to resist.

She undid my restraints and led me to the bathroom, holding my hand as my balance was off without my leg braces. She took me to the toilet, holding the enema bag up as I walked. The solution was filling me up and I felt gurgling in my intestines.

"Are...are you going to watch?" I asked, as she stood in the bathroom, waiting for me to do my business.

"I most certainly am," she replied. "I want to fully own you. I want you to feel like everything you do will be observed by me. I know you crave this, Luke."

Damn it, but she was right. I felt so utterly exposed and even more naked than naked as I felt my bowels letting go and I cleared out in the toilet. When every last bit was out, I cleaned up and was led back to the bed and rebound with the leather cuffs.

12