Diapered, Disabled, Dominated Pt. 03

Story Info
Devotee Haley punishes disabled loveslave Luke.
4.7k words
4.41
6.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gorgeous. You are simply gorgeous, Luke," Haley said to me as I was bound, face-down on my own bed, arms and legs spread-eagled. The 50-year-old woman was a devotee of disabled men, and being born with spina bifida, I had the ideal body type for her. My limping walk, my below-the-knee AFO leg braces, the spinal scar on my back where I had surgery on the day I was born, even my incontinence and diapers, they were all turn-ons to the horny cougar.

Having just cleaned out with an enema, my 42-year-old virgin body was more than ready and long-overdue to get some TLC. Being a big boy with quite a few extra pounds and a small pecker, I was definitely not on the top of the list for attractive guys in most women's eyes, but Haley lusted for me like without any hesitation. Her fingers traced my spinal cord from my head down to the ugly surgical scar just above my butt cheeks.

"Your spine. I just love running my fingers up and down your spine. It betrayed you in the womb, giving you all these complications, yet...what you and most others might see as detractors, flaws, deformities...I see as creating absolute perfection," Haley explained as I was bound, face-down on the mattress. Padding was put on my bed to prevent leaks from damaging it as I laid there naked and without my diaper to protect against dripping. "Luke, I have a selfish request..."

"Name it," I replied.

"When we're done with our...games...in bed, I want you to walk around in nothing but your diaper, braces, and shoes. I want to watch your body move as you walk with your teetering, tilting limp. I want to see the braces against your bare legs, with just your shoes to keep you stable. I know...it's kind of...objectifying, so it's a request, not a demand."

"Having been born with spina bifida, I'm not like a person who lived a normal life and it was all suddenly taken away like in a car crash or falling off a roof or something. From before my first breath, I was disabled. I've never known anything different. I've dealt with rejection on dating sites where everything was going well until I mentioned my disability, and they suddenly had to go or the conversation slowly died, or people who would mock the way I walk or poke fun at the crinkle of my diaper. So, when you say you're worried about objectifying me, I can't speak for all disabled people, because I know most don't share my point of view, but...fuck me, objectify me all you want! I find it so hot, such a turn-on that you lust over my gimpy body. To know my body makes you wet, the way I walk, my equipment, my deformities, it just makes me feel...sexy."

Haley bent over and nibbled my shoulder blade and licked it. "Mm, you are more than just sexy. You are everything I could ever want in a guy. I want to not only own you and play with you; I want you to experience all the things you've been missing in your life. I want you to feel desired, craved for, needed. I want to make you cum and cum again. I want to get to know every square inch of your body very intimately. And I want to get kinky. I want to give you all you desire with your kinks and mine. I want to do the cute couple stuff; going out, holding hands, snuggling at a movie theater, but then, when we get home, I want to peg your ass, clamp your nipples, and put sounding rods up your urethra or whip your ass a nice shade of red."

"Mm, yes," I said, my face buried in my pillow as I listened to her speak. Her fingers traced lower and lower down my spine until they got to the spinal scar. She knew it was one of my most sensitive spots and was off-limits to any sort of pain or torture, but gentle exploration was something I highly encouraged.

The indentation of the scar made almost a sort of valley just above my butt crack, and she dipped her finger into the indention. It sent electrical chills up and down my spine.

"How does that feel?" she asked with a bit of trepidation in her voice.

"Weird, I get tingly pulses from it."

"Good or bad?" she asked more to the point.

"Neither, it's hard to describe. Sort of like when you bump your funny bone against something, those confused signals, but all along my back."

"I'll be gentler," she said, now just tickling the soft, ugly scar with the tips of her fingers. "Better?" she asked.

"Mmhmm," I replied, and it was. Her gentle fingers spent a long time exploring my scar, sending gentle tingles up my spine, but eventually, it was time to move on.

"I think we've given your bowels a chance to settle down from the enema, dear," she said. "I'm ready to play."

"Yes, please, Mistress," I whispered.

She put on a new set of nitrile gloves. Even though I don't think I'm allergic to latex, it was better to be safe than sorry. She fetched a bottle of lube from her suitcase and showed me a series of anal toys she had brought along. A thin, little dildo barely wider than a finger and about as long, anal beads, a butt-plug, a vibrating butt plug, and a strap-on harness which could fit whatever sized dildo she wished to use on me.

I felt her massaging my butt cheeks; well at least the top halves of my cheeks, as the bottom halves gradually faded to no sensation toward the thighs. She gave a few playful spanks on my ass; not enough to really hurt, just enough to let me know who was in charge. Her fingers fondled my soft, flabby ass, digging in. I could feel her really enjoying my ass as her plaything.

"I'm a big fan of communication, love. I will be communicating with you each step of what I do. In turn, I want you to communicate with me. If something feels good, some groans or words confirming it would be nice. Likewise, if something hurts too much, tell me. If I'm going too fast or not fast enough, too hard or not hard enough. If a particular area doesn't feel right; anything at all, please tell me."

"I promise, I will, Mistress," I replied dutifully.

"Good, well then, in the spirit of full disclosure, the first thing I'm going to do is spread your cheeks. I want to admire your star a little bit. Then, I'm going to pour some lube on it and on my gloved finger. I want to start out small by just fingering your asshole. Do you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am. Mistress Haley, I should let you know, my star isn't all that sensitive. It's one of the many quirks about my disability," I explained.

"Hmm, I thought it might be."

"You can be more aggressive, if you want," I offered.

"Appreciated, dear, but in the interest of safety and learning, I'd like to take things slow and gradual. We can always move up to bigger and better toys as things progress, but I don't want to ruin the night by jumping the gun and going for complete ass-destruction when you're only ready for gentle prodding," she giggled sweetly.

"Good point," I admitted.

"Of course, it is; Mistress is always right," she whispered in my ear. "Let's begin."

I heard the spurt of the lube being squeezed out of the bottle against my spread ass cheeks and on my puckered sphincter. Though I couldn't feel the cool gel, I knew it was there. She then applied some on her gloved index finger.

"Deep breath, I'm going in, baby," she whispered softly.

I took a deep breath as ordered, but I barely felt her enter me.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"I can barely feel it inside me," I admitted.

She began wiggling her finger in me gently. "Do you feel that?"

"Yes, a little," I admitted.

"Good? Bad? In between?"

"Good," I replied. She positioned herself to lay parallel with me while her finger still slowly prodded my back end. She nuzzled up against me and licked my ear.

"I've taken away your anal virginity," she whispered in my ear. "I want you to feel safe, protected, loved. I'm inside you right now. Our bodies are connected," she licked my earlobe and neck.

"This is so hot. I feel so vulnerable and exposed, yet...warm and cozy."

"A delicious combination, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you think you're ready for another finer to join in?"

"I think so."

Haley shifted a little to put more lube on her index and now middle finger, and more on my anus. She didn't waste time inserting both fingers. I felt a little fuller now. "Mm," I moaned softly.

"Good boy," she cooed, licking my cheek lustfully. I could feel her warm breath on my neck and it made me shiver.

Her free hand began playing with my tiny cock. It didn't take much for her to grab it all in her powerful hands. Several inches taller than me and eight years my senior, it felt only natural to submit to this beautiful, powerful woman, and her hand, though large, was so gentle and loving as she fondled my puny prick.

"Cum for me, Luke. I want your first to be in my hand. I'll make you cum in so many different ways. Don't worry. I'll still blow you, and ride you, and peg you," she said slowly and lovingly. Her hand played, tugged, and rubbed my tiny tool as her fingers worked in the same rhythm as her strokes. She began sucking my shoulder hard, giving me a hickey as she jacked me off and fingered my ass. Her nude body was nestled against mine, and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Mistress, I'm going to cum!" I yelped.

"Of course, you are," she replied and went back to sucking my shoulder.

I felt my balls tighten and the vibrating rush of semen shooting from my balls up my cock. Though I couldn't feel half of my small cock, I could feel my orgasms, and this one was as intense as any I had ever remembered. I gasped as my hot, sticky load coated her hands.

"Good...good boy," she said gently. I turned to see her taking her hand full of my cum and licking it off as if enjoying an ice cream cone.

"You...like licking that?" I asked with astonishment.

"Obviously. Want a taste?" she put her hand by my face. I could smell my own spunk on her fingers. I shook my head. "Good. More for me then," she replied with a sultry giggle as she continued licking her fingers clean.

"I prefer your taste," I said, trying to recover my breath a little.

"Mm, I can't blame you there, sweetie. I am pretty delectable. That being said, you're quite the tasty treat yourself."

Her hand reached down to my softening cock. "Oh, you're dripping. Uh, Luke...would you feel uncomfortable if I would be the one who puts on your diapers whenever possible?"

"You want to do that?" I asked. She nodded coyly. "Alright," I replied.

Haley looked as excited as if it would have been her birthday and it was time to open presents; only, in this case, wrapping the present was the gift itself.

My cock, balls, and groin were freshly shaven and it took me a bit of getting used to the new sensation. I admit, there was a bit more sensitivity with the places which still had nerves. I watched as my mistress returned with one of my diapers. She undid my binds and I lifted my ass to help her put it on.

"No, no, you don't have to do anything. Allow me," she said. It was obvious, the more helpless I was, the more turned-on she became. I lowered my butt back down and she lifted my atrophied legs, letting them rest on her shoulders. It was a bit awkward and a bit of a chore for her to get on the diaper without me helping at all, but she finally succeeded and gave me a nice pat on my crotch when she was satisfied that I was snugly secured.

"So, uh, is that it for play time tonight?" I asked. Haley burst out laughing.

"It's only a little after nine. How about we give those cute little balls a chance to recharge and recoup, and then we'll begin our next round?"

"Fair enough," I said.

"You could...entertain me in the meantime, though," she said with a sly grin.

"Oh?"

She fetched my shoes and braces. "No socks. Just your bare feet in the braces and shoes. And then, I want you to walk back and forth in the bedroom for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. She put the braces on for me, then tied my shoes around them. Wearing only my diaper, braces, and shoes, I somehow felt more naked than when I had nothing on at all. Maybe it was her hungry eyes staring at me the way a dog eyes a juicy steak.

I got off the bed and began to simply walk back and forth, over and over, and over, and over. I don't know how many laps I did, but I do know Haley began masturbating as she watched. She was still quite naked and spread her legs as she laid on my bed and watched me traipse back and forth in my bedroom.

I'll admit, I did feel kind of exposed and perhaps even a bit overly self-conscious, but watching this gorgeous woman pleasure herself simply from me walking as I normally did, with my tilting, teeter-totter limp, was making my flaccid cock stir again in my diapers.

"You must be awfully thirsty from all that walking," she said. "I'll go fix you a nice, cold glass of water."

"Oh, uh...well, if I drink too much...I'll..." I let the words trail off from my voice as I was still a bit too embarrassed to say the rest.

"Oh, I know. I'm kind of counting on it. I want to try something," she said.

"Alright," I said as she brought me the glass of water and I gulped it down. She watched me drink the large glass with anticipation. "What?" I laughed nervously, "did you drug the water?"

She giggled. "I don't have to. You're too easy," she said, gently touching my nose.

"I guess I should put up a token struggle?"

"A little fight in you would be fun to punish, but, not to sound condescending or anything, but we both know I can overpower you pretty easily."

"Is that so?" I asked smugly. "Prove it!" Still in my shoes and braces, I bolted from the bedroom as fast as my gimpy legs could carry me. Haley was on me like a leopard on a gazelle. Her naked body wrapped around mine and her arms locked over my chest.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty," she tsked me as she dragged me back to bed. I tried to squirm, but she pinned my legs with her knees and put my wrists back in the leather cuffs. She took off my shoes and braces and put the ankle straps on, as well. "And here I was, praising you for being such a good boy. Well, I can see I'll have to adjust some of your behaviors," she said sternly, but I could see the playful twinkle in her eye. "I was going to go easy on you this first night, but I think you're ready for some lessons."

"Lessons?" I asked.

"Lessons in control," she said. She took my diaper off and disposed of it. I was once again nude and restrained on my bed. She went into her suitcase of endless depravity and procured a catheter. She began lubing up the catheter to insert in my penis and up to my bladder. "Tell me, Luke, why don't you cath?"

"I tried it. The problem isn't emptying out; it's staying empty. Even if I use a catheter, my bladder produces more urine and I have no muscles to hold it back. I drip, therefore, I need a diaper all the time. Plus...the incontinence of...the other kind," I said.

"Pooping?" she said nonchalantly. "You're turning red in the face. You don't need to be embarrassed about anything regarding your disability or body with me, Luke. And I understand about the diapers. Well, even if it doesn't prevent you from peeing...I personally like the control a catheter has over you. I am going to insert this in you and I'll be draining your piss into this bag. If you haven't already noticed...I like control."

"It's crossed my mind once or twice," I quipped.

She grinned evilly and took my still mostly-flaccid, puny cock in between her finger and thumb and slid the lubed catheter in my urethra slit on my cock head. I couldn't feel much until the tube got deeper and deeper until it snaked to my bladder. I watched as the golden stream flowed through the clear, plastic hose and filled the bag.

"Mm, look at it fill up," she remarked. She then produced a small TENS unit with four gel pads connected to wires which led to the control unit.

"How many toys did you bring?" I asked.

"Oh, just a small fraction," she replied with a giggle. "Wait until we go to my place where I have all the good stuff."

"Good stuff?" I asked nervously.

"Oh yeah. This is just a little sample of what I've got."

"I thought you brought everything and the kitchen sink."

"Haha, no, my love. I've got things that will make the hardest pervert blush."

I swallowed hard and the reaction made her burst out with laughter.

"Where's your laundry room?" she suddenly asked. The question threw me for a loop.

"Uh, down the hall, third door on the left," I said.

"I'll be back in a flash. Don't go anywhere!"

I shook the binds on my wrists and ankles as my reply. When she came back, she brought a basket full of clothespins.

"Uh..." I said, looking at the basket.

"I couldn't fit everything I wanted in the suitcase. Luckily, you have more than enough of these," she said. She took out two and immediately put them on my nipples. I sucked in air through my teeth as I felt the wooden clothespins pinch them. But she wasn't done yet. Each one of my tiny, deformed toes got a clothespin, and she grabbed the flab of my belly and put numerous ones on them.

"Mm, you look delicious," she said, taking out her phone and snapping a few pics of me helplessly bound, nude, and covered in clothespins. "Something to help the work day go by a little faster. I hope you don't mind."

"As long as it's for your eyes only," I said.

"Indeed. Well, unless you'd be alright with me sharing it with Gina and Jackie," she said.

"Who are Gina and Jackie?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, just two other devotees I'm close friends with. I wouldn't do anything without your consent, but...this might sweeten the deal. If they see you all bound and cute like that, they're more likely to want to join me in playing with you. Would you like that? Three devotee women adoring your body?"

My cock started to harden and twitch. "I...I don't know," I replied, but Haley saw my small cock rise to the occasion.

"Someone down there disagrees. I think your little soldier is ready to do battle with a larger army."

"Alright, you can share it," I said, somewhat hesitantly.

It was the greenlight Haley needed. She started snapping pics from all angles; zooming in on my small, shaven cock and balls, my atrophied legs, and my small, deformed feet and toes. "And...send," she announced. My cock was throbbing once again. I felt dirty and excited to be displayed like a piece of meat for these hungry devotees to salivate over.

Haley took the protective cover off the TENS unit pads and placed the sticky, gooey pads on my balls and the base of my cock. "This will be your punishment for trying to escape," Haley said as she turned the TENS unit on its lowest setting. Immediately, felt prickling pulses of electricity on my cock and balls, wherever there was sensation.

"Yow!" I exclaimed, more out of surprise than pain.

"Aww, this is only setting one. Save yow for later, dear," she said as she dialed it up to setting two.

"Mph!" I tried to stifle my reaction with pursed lips. My cock twitched with each pulse of electricity.

"And now we go to level three," she said, cranking up the juice yet again. I jerked against my binds. She played with the clothespins on my toes. "This little piggy went to market," she yanked one off, sending mild jolts of sensation to my little toe. "This little piggy stayed home," and yanked the one off my twisted fourth toe. I barely felt anything. "This little piggy had roast beef," there went the one on my middle toe, which made me breathe heavily. "This little piggy had none," the second toe to my biggest. "And this little piggy went wee-wee-wee, all the way home," she said, wiggling the clothes pin on my big toe before yanking it off.

Before I could react, she increased the jolts to level four. Her phone buzzed.

"Oh, that's Gina. She's gushing over your pics and says she would adore playing with you!" Haley said as she increased the TENS unit to five. I shook against my bindings once more. "Aw, I thought you'd be more excited," Haley said as she upped it to six. "Red, yellow, green?" she asked, getting a little concerned from my reactions.

12