Diaries of a Dark Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I think it's basically the same.

So I says to her, that don't sound right. Like my mum always says, If You got a Problem with Someone You Go and Talk to Them About it, Don't Let it Fester. She got angry and said that her uncle had loads of guards and horses and dark allies and anyway, did I think she was a coward? And I admit that I was staring at her big boobs at the time cause I said she was very impressive.

And she went all quiet at that and said that maybe that was true after all.

Well, I spent a couple of days with her and her blokes- very cosy, it was- before she decided that she was going to go home and talk with her uncle! And she wanted all of her boys to come along, probably to step in if anyone was going to get punched. Sadly I couldn't go with her on account of having a Destiny so I kept on walking. So you see, she weren't the first princess I've met- and I can say that I got to see quite a bit more of her than I have you! Ain't that funny?

Now Miss Feera, you just put down that stool-"

***

This. This is what I am forced to endure, day after day. These pointless, meandering stories where the only constant is the mind-numbing shift into rutting, grunting lewdity! This story has nothing of value-

(Well, alright, I do have some concerns after hearing this story about a recent incident discussed during our strategy meetings. It seems that Dorak Kinslayer- our puppet king in Thraceran- has been deposed by a coup led by his niece. This will cause issues with our expected thrust in the Northern Mountain ranges, as we will now need to capture forts that were expected to open their doors to us. It has thrown a great deal of our plans in disarray...

No. There can't possibly be a connection. There is no way that this idiot has managed to...

It must be a coincidence. Surely.)

So, diary, this is currently my life. Calculatingly cunning half-sisters! Disturbingly dirty dreams! Pointless peasant pontifications! Needlessly naughty kittens!

I came back to find said kitten curled up fast asleep in my bed. Despite my earlier promises and her awful impertinence I have decided not to wake her- instead I write these words into my diary while she slumbers the peaceful sleep of the unpunished traitor. I had hoped that the act of writing might have soothed my troubled spirit- but instead it had simply inflamed it further. I feel like I am being ground down with some strange and mysterious need that rips into my heart and soul! If I do not do something soon...

I may go mad!

To bed- which I will share with my minion. Perhaps she can guard me, at least, from bad dreams.

***

8th Day of Moonfall, Year 879 of the Age of Shadow (Late at night),

Dear Diary,

Bwahahaha! Ahahahaha!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am triumphant! I am victorious! I have conquered the awful malaise that has threatened me! Mere hours after I was- folly of follies- about to declare the situation hopeless!

It all began with another of those awful dreams. There was no complex plot this time, no romantic interlude or bizarre metaphor; merely his hands, his lips, his body pressing against mine. I was assaulted by a whirlwind of strength, pressing in around me on all sides, so that all I could do was gasp and shudder and scream. Everywhere, everything was caressed and licked and kissed and stroked; nothing was sacred, nothing was spared. And yet I did not resist the nightmare assault; no, dream-me's throat was being made raw with screaming pleas- pleas!- for more, more, more. I floated in ecstasy in that strange empty void while my lover's invisible hands brought me to the very edge of release-

And then all of a sudden I was not floating in a void; I was tangled up in my bedsheets. There were hands on me, and lips as well, but they did not belong to a phantom lover- they belonged to Shadra.

My beautiful minion had heard my thrashing and moaning and came to rescue me from the dream in a most unexpected manner. The strange transition from sleep to waking had left me confused, dream-me and real-me momentarily merged- and thus when her lips pressed against mine I hungrily met them. For a moment I accepted her impertinent act; for a moment my defences were down.

And my body...my body exalted. Sensing a release from the strange hungers that had gripped it for days, it screamed at me to continue! I lay there, weakly trashing, as she licked and nibbled at my neck, her sharp teeth gently biting. Down she moved, to suck and lick at my nipples- an act that left me panting as though I was in a delirium. She looked up at me, her yellow eyes burning with a pity that nearly left me broken.

"It is alright," she said. "I want to help you."

I couldn't say no; couldn't say yes, either. Could do nothing more than shudder and moan as she parted my legs where a terrible, awful furnace burned bright and terrible. I felt her lips touch my trembling inner thighs and then inward, tongue lapping against the edges of my lower lips. Then she pressed in deeper, deeper...

Her lips touched something inside of me and then...

And then I exploded.

Or the world exploded.

Or I burst into a thousand glorious fragments of release, ascended into the divine realms, saw the shape of the universe and gained infinite power beyond all of the mortal ken.

Sadly this state of affairs lasted for perhaps half a minute before I was returned back to a weak, thrashing invalid with a beast-girl squatting between her legs.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

I replied with "Guh," which meant Yes, thank you for your efforts, much appreciated. She crawled out from between my thighs and curled up beside me.

"You really needed that, huh?"

I weakly nodded. I tried to get upset about her improper actions or her lack of decorum or...well, anything. It was impossible. Heartful happiness bubbled up inside of me. I felt- light, impossibly light, as though I was floating on the bed. The last time I felt like this was the first time I conjured an undying wraith of doom to haunt Terra when I was ten.

"What great sorcerous mystery was that?" I asked.

"You don't know?" Shadra spluttered. "I thought... oh my."

"You must teach it to me," I said. "So I might ken it's mysteries."

"I can do it again if you want," she said, smiling.

"Again? Again?" I struggled to believe that such glorious wonder might be allotted to someone more than once in a lifetime.

"Maybe you should rest a little first," she murmured, stroking my skin gently with a clawed hand.

"Rest? Rest?! Hah! This is the first time in days that I have been released from the awful grasp of my foggy fugue, and you would have me rest?!! No," I said, rising from the bed, "My mind is at last clear and my will is unimpeded! Now is the time to plot, now is the time to scheme, now is the time to secure my victory! Against the Alliance of Light, against my useless twin sister, against..."

And suddenly an idea struck me. What had Samuel said earlier? If You got a Problem with Someone You Go and Talk to Them About it, Don't Let it Fester. I thought about how passive I had been over the last few days. And I thought about the raw power that Shadra's touch had unleashed upon me. And I know now what I will do.

I shall seduce the Hero of Prophecy!

12