Diaries of a Dark Princess Pt. 05

Story Info
Everything is entirely under control!
6.1k words
4.93
3.2k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

23rd Day of Moonfall, Year 879 of the Age of Shadow,

Dearest Diary,

Everything is entirely under control!

Things have been... interesting lately, but as Dark Princess, it is naturally nothing that I am not able to manage- nay, dominate! Everything is in accordance with my meticulously prepared plans!

...

Very well, there have been one or two minor issues.

Firstly, before you speak, you little nit-picking nattering notebook, I did, as promised, return the virile and virtuous hero back into his cell! Let it not be said that I do not keep my promises, nor maintain a proper respect for the security of our great empire! Samuel was deposited into his prison, there to wait out his fate upon my whims.

...

...For eight hours or so. Once I woke, I rushed back down to the cells and let him back out once he'd fu- once I had once again tested my erotic powers of persuasion against him.

(And the cell wall.)

It is the principle of the matter that counts! Once I have proven that I have the, the willpower, the restraint, to send him back to his cell- well it just goes to show that I have enough mastery over the situation to command him outside of that tiny little cramped box! It is simpler! Easier! By, by pretending to give him more freedom and more ability to fu- to explore the palace, I have made the foolish bumpkin think that he is my friend, or confidante! It is all a cunning ploy and I can send him back to the cell anytime that I want!

So you see, dear diary, I have the situation entirely under control.

Also under control is my ongoing war to capture his heart via his genitals. I confess that I am fighting an uphill battle here; for Samuel's experience in erotic circumstances is matched only by his endless virility and raw erotic powers! I- I have lost count of the number of times that he has, with barely any effort at all, reduced me to a gibbering, moaning heap of pleasure! It is- awful! Awful indeed to continue to be brought to wonderous ecstasy to his strong hands, his muscular body, his perfect todger! Awful to be brought to shuddering climax over and over again, or to watch, wide-eyed, as he bounces Shadra atop his lap while she yowls and screeches!

Oh yes-I suppose I should mention that yes, Shadra has joined me in our nightly- alright, daily- alright, several times a day- grapplings. It was the morning after, when I had brought him back to my bedroom in what I thought would have been an easy victory. I had, after all, done the deed four times by that point- surely I had learned all there is to learn? As Shadra was already there, she begged me to watch the proceedings and I happily agreed, content that she would be witness to my glorious erotic victory.

Truth be told, I barely noticed her as Samuel strode in like he owned the place. He grinned at me in that simple, easy way of his. "Back for more? I swear, Miss Feera, I think you might just be a little sweet on me!"

I raised one awful eyebrow and gave him a full force three sneer. "Bah! You presume far too much! I merely- wish to ask you more questions in a more comfortable environment! I tire of walking down to that stuffy, hot cell!"

"Oh?" He chuckled again. "So then you don't be wanting more loving?" Damn him, his eyes flashed with an incorrigible smugness! I nearly sent him back to his cells but steeled myself for the unpleasant task to follow.

"I suppose," I said, my face a picture of contemptuous disinterest, "If you so desperately need to slake your peasant lusts on my pure imperial body- well, I guess that it cannot be helped. So go ahead and-"

And of course he betrayed his common background by sweeping me up into his muscular arms before I could continue. His lips found mine and I felt that peculiar feeling- of heat, of power, of fertile strength- rush through my body. He broke away and said, "Well I hope I ain't too much of a bother, Miss Feera."

I tried to comment but all that came out with a ragged moan. I further tried to protest that it was entirely unfair that I could only moan when I wanted to deliver a scathing account of his paltry, pathetic attempts to affect me but that came out as a moan too and honestly I just gave up trying to talk at that point.

He picked me up- yes, diary, I might have squeaked, what of it? - and then deposited me on bed sheets still messy with the evidence of my labors last night. His hands moved with surprising nimbleness to strip me of my gown, baring my body to his eager eyes. His tongue moved to lick and suck at my flesh, making me writhe anew- his tongue is like some awful demonic torturer, always seeking out my most sensitive spots, my most delicate patches of skin! It- it undid me in a matter of minutes, reducing me back to that base animal state where all I could do was mindlessly wait for him to claim me with his phallus-

And then, diary, and then he moved his head down to between my defenseless legs and I had a moment of hideous horror as I realized that he intended to mimic Shadra's tongue-lapping assault from the night before last. There was no way- no way that I would ever win against his cruel and cunning tongue! I gave one long moan of despair before I felt his mouth engulf my lower lips. His tongue traced a path along my delicate folds and I felt an explosion build within moments-

And then he withdrew. I managed to regain my breath before he dove in again, this time sending his tongue to delve deep into my depths. I felt my muscles clench in anticipation of blessed relief- but once again he withdrew! A third time he swirled his damnably delicious tongue against my cunny and I felt the floodwaters of pleasure rise like a tidal wave, before he pulled away once more. I clenched my hands together in angry yearning and looked down, past my pale body to between my legs where his face creased into a knowing grin. "Now then, Miss Feera, since I'm a nice lad, I thought I might just double-check that you want me to keep going. I don't want to be a bother with my peasant lusts and all, so if it's alright would you let me know if you wanted me to continue?"

I glared at him with the full force of my fabulous fury! Oh, how dare this beastly man attempt to threaten me with the dreaded denial of his oral pleasures! I explained to this wretch that I was not falling for his game, that I was an Imperial Princess- Scion of the Dark Gods themselves- and not about to debase myself by begging him to continue. However, I understood that he- like all men- possessed absolutely no self-control and therefore if he deigned to proceed, I would not do anything as churlish as to prevent him.

Well, actually I moaned some more. Which the ignorant fool took to clearly mean, "Fuck me, oh please." And he dove down to lash and strike at my cunny in a terrible frenzy that had me explode within seconds in clawing, panting release!

Once I had recovered, I turned to see him lying next to me. His clothes here off and his phallus pressed against my thigh. "I thought since you've taken such an interest in the Loving, you might be wanting to try something new." I managed to murmur a questioning sound before he picked me up once more- he is always picking me up, it is quite insulting! - and pulled my up until I was lying across his body. His glorious phallus pressed between my thighs, already slippery with my desire. I stared down at him, my overheated brain unable to grasp precisely what was required of me.

"You want to try bouncing atop of me? I figure you might like it, being a big commanding princess and stuff."

I blinked at him for a few moments, struggling to understand what had happened. Then a pair of hands gently pressed against my shoulders and Shadra's voice murmured into my ear. "You're meant to bounce up and down on his cock," she whispered.

I looked at my lithe feline minion, her green eyes gleaming with sympathetic support. I looked at his massive phallus between my legs. Somehow, my sluggish mind managed to make sense of her baffling instructions. I tried to move but my legs had been, through some skilled and sinister alchemy, reduced to jelly. Shadra's hands moved to my waist, helping me to raise my hips until I felt the tip of his phallus press against my slick folds, ready to plunge into my depths the moment I dropped down. I shivered, aware that he had ceded power to me and yet- just as terrified as when I was trapped underneath him.

Soft words of support in my ear. The comforting press of my minion as she held me in place. I felt something tense soften inside of me and then I gently slid down, piercing myself against that godlike rod between his legs-

I found a rhythm. Eventually. For a while, until he burst his seed inside of me and I sort of tumbled off, despite Shadra's best efforts. I was collected and deposited onto the bed, where I watched- half unconscious- as Samuel gently collected Shadra and brought her close.

She glanced in my direction- clearly uncertain- and tried to pull away, until Samuel said gently, "Now there's no point being shy, Miss Shadra. It 'taint the first time you've done The Sex with me." He turned to me. "Pardon me, Miss Feera, you won't be minding if I give some loving to Miss Shadra?"

I tried to think through the overwhelming aura of satisfaction that so utterly fogged my mind. Did I mind? The idea seemed to be an odd one. After all, There's No Reason for Women to be Jealous of Each Other, Especially if a Man's Involved. Shadra aiding me while I was temporarily exhausted would only aid my cause!

And so I watched with lidded eyes and seed-stained thighs while my naughty kitten stripped down in front of me. Her movements were slow and sensual, as though she wished to make a great show of it. She moved to ride atop Samuel with a degree of certainty that seemed, in my half-sleeping state, to speak of familiarity. I watched as she began to move, her small lithe body engulfing perhaps half the length of his erection with each downward motion. I confess, watching her hips roll against his length, watching her small breasts bounce as she rode him, watching her eyes roll into the back of her skull as her cries rose into a fevered crescendo, that my shameless appetites were aroused afresh. I crawled close, so to better observe the proceedings. Through her own pleasured daze she spied me, and her eyes gleamed in a wordless invitation. The next thing I knew we were kissing, my body pressing against her own even as she continued to bounce.

That appeared to break some strange taboo and after that... well, diary, let us say that my treasure trove of experience has risen considerably! The three of us attempted a great number of mutually beneficent positions and combinations, some suggested by Samuel and others experiments of our own devising.

There are, it seems, all sorts of wonderful ways that three people can combine with one another in an amorous manner. Indeed, a person might well believe that there are infinite combinations-

(Sad people, small-minded people, people who lack discipline and drive. I shall explore and conquer the manifold possibilities of three-person trysts, until I can claim victory over this barely-discovered country of sexual lore! Tremble, oh pair of lovers everyone! Tremble at my erotic power!)

By the time we finished hours had passed and all three of us were nicely sated. I vaguely remember sending Shadra off to make some excuse concerning illness before I slept the rest of the day.

So you see, my little doubtful diary, I am in control of the situation and shall continue to be, whether I am making love to one, two or an entire room full (as an entirely hypothetical example) of sexy lovers. I have the situation entirely under control!

...

I am of course aware of the possibility of our little trysts resulting in, well, unexpected consequences. The issue was raised during one of the lulls that typically take place while we give- alright, fine, Samuel typically gives- our exhausted, overheated and thoroughly sated bodies time to rest and recover before another round. (That man is a never-ending font of virility! The two of us, driving ourselves to our utmost limits of endurance, have yet to truly exhaust him!)

Our discussions are...well, they are less formulaic than my previous interrogations. No demands for information, no elaborate stories; instead the three of us lie next to each other (or against each other, or atop each other, or in a strange sort of sweaty tangle that involves a lot of- apologies, diary, for the shocking language- handholding). We talk about...

...

Truth be told it is hard to define precisely what it is we talk about. Nonsense ramblings, things of unimportance, things that have no tactical or strategic or value; long stories about Samuel's time on the farm or Shadra's life in the streets before I took her in; petty things, one might call them. And yet I find myself drawn to these stories or jokes or imaginings in a way that makes little sense. Once I have washed, dressed myself and left my bedchambers to go and discuss strategy or resume my studies or plan the upcoming ritual I feel- colder. Emptier. Alone in a way that I did not before.

...

What was I talking about? Ah! Consequences! Yes, Samuel was talking about the girls he had left behind and whether any of them would be with child. Shadra quietly pondered if her service to me would ever allow her to have children, and Samuel solemnly said that he greatly hoped so, since as his mother said, 'Children are a Divine Blessing.' Which got me to thinking of what my life would be like when it came to be my time to bear a child to continue the bloodline. I am not an idiot, of course, and I have been making sure to take the necessary preventative spells to ensure that nothing permanent results from my current scheme-

(Well. I mean, mostly. I may have, in the heat of things, forgotten just the once to cast it. Or twice. Or a very small number that is slightly more than twice).

But for a moment I had a strange thought- what if something was to happen? What then? I imagined myself with a swollen belly, new life growing inside of me and all the promise that it might bring while I...

Laughed in victory in front of my enemies, the pathetic so-called leaders of Alliance of Light cowering before me! Imagine the hopeless despair on their faces as I- yes I, Feera the Dark Princess- as I revealed that the father of the next great Emperor or Emperess was none other than the supposed Hero of Prophecy! Bwahahaha! Would there be any greater proof of my mastery of their Hero, any greater sign of my superiority, than the usurping of their hopes and dreams in my very womb? No!

...It may be a number just slightly higher than four.

Look, as I have said- I have the situation entirely under control!

***

But the situation is not the only thing that I grasp in my hands- no! Princesses of Light are also included in this lengthy list. Today was the day that I decided to visit the Princess Hopestra.

Daddy had been kind enough to keep his promise concerning her- in that I had been given responsibility for ensuring her compliance for the upcoming ritual and no-one else. Truth be told it was hardly necessary. I had worked at the ritual long enough that gagging and binding her should be enough for us to steal her power without too much in the way of difficulty. But honestly, what sort of Dark Imperial Family would have a captive princess in one of their cells and not take the time to break them to their will? Not this Imperial Family, that's for damn sure.

I took the time to prepare myself before sweeping down to her cell. I was halfway there when I spied a man approaching me; tall and rugged and scarred, dressed in black chain and plate. He bowed his head as I approached. "Ah- Dark Princess Feera. I hope you are feeling better. Do you have a moment?"

I smiled and inclined my head. "Dread General Mortican," I said. "I always have time for my father's most prominent commander. How fares the preparations for war?"

Uncle Mortican- I don't call him that to his face but I like to think of him as such- stroked his goatee. "In truth? The last few months have bedeviled me with all manner of complications."

"What sort of complications?"

"Client kingdoms suddenly switching sides or suffering coups. Beastmen tribes we had hoped to harry the borders suddenly proclaiming marriage alliances to their ancestral enemies. Pirate fleets appearing on our shores, preying on our shipping and attacking our battle-barges. It would seem as though some cunning and sinister force is not only aware of our plans but has moved with uncanny precision to thwart our schemes!"

"You make it sound like there is a plot against us."

"Honestly? I tremble to use the word in the presence of your father but... have you seen or heard anything that might lead you to believe that there is a spy in the Imperial Palace?"

"Not at all," I said, a lifetime of disassembling coming into play. "Why, the Alliance of Light are far too simple-minded for such cleverness!"

"Perhaps." He shifted his gaze to the left of me. "And who is this?"

"This," I said, "is my bodyguard. With the war so close, I felt it prudent to ensure that I was properly taken care of. His name is Bruticus, and he is one of the most feared killers in the Shadow Isles." Mortican nodded, his eyes narrowing at the towering man behind me, dressed in leather and plate and wearing a terrible demon helm. "Sadly he cannot speak. I have removed his tongue, you see, so better to protect my secrets."

The general nodded his grudging approval. Bruticus shuffled uncomfortably for a moment and I thought he might screw up everything by speaking but no; Dark Gods be praised, he did not greet the Great General of my Father's Dread Armies in a cheerful tone or comment on his surroundings or share any new peasant insights or do any of the many, many other things that I very clearly forbade him from doing.

(Oh, don't look at me like that, you judgmental would-be toilet sheaf! What else was I to do, keep him locked up in my room until further notice? He would have gotten bored and wandered off like some manner of curious puppy. This way I could keep a close eye on him while I wandered around the palace. It makes sense! It makes complete sense, diary!

I am entirely in control!)

The general bowed. "I will report to your father that your sickness is over and that you are keen to report to your duties. Don't take too long to speak to him, will you?" And then he left, no doubt to make last-minute preparations for the war effort.

I bade Bruticus to wait outside of the cell, reminding him that he had no tongue and therefore he was to stand there looking fearsome and not to start befriending people while I was away. He merely stood there with a posture that suggested- no, strongly implied- an annoyingly arrogant ease. I sighed and opened the door to the cell of our new prisoner.

Said occupant of that cell stared up at me with defiant eyes. Good, I thought as I smiled down at her in a way that was sweet and gentle and unthreatening. I did not want this to be easy. "I trust that everything is satisfactory?"

She did not threaten me or beg to be released but merely glanced around her cell, uncertain. "When I realised that I had been captured by the forces of the Dark Empire and was to be brought back to one of their many awful cells... I confess, this was not what I had expected."

"I felt that a girl of your beauty and innocence deserved a room suitable for your standing," I replied. "Tell me, do the furnishings please you?"

"The desk is lovely. The bed is...large. And I did not expect silken sheets."

I nodded, moving to said bed to trail one hand over said sheets. "I thought the blue colour would match your eyes...besides, is there anything more pleasant than the sensation of silken sheets against one's skin?"

12