Diaries of a Dark Princess Pt. 10

Story Info
The end of a dark princess.
6.7k words
4.98
5.1k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

21st Wakening, Year 879 of the Age of Shadow.

It is a rather pretty army.

The Grand Army of the Alliance of Light is many things. It is bright, gleaming and orderly. It is full of all manner of banners- bright yellows and reds and blues and silvers proudly displayed from the various ranks of heroic men, stoic dwarves, elegant elves, proud knights, cheerful halflings, powerful amazons etc. etc. that have apparently all taken a rather pointed interest in the well-being of my treasured guest and even more treasured bedmate, the Princess of Light. It is orderly, its ranks moving with dedication and speed despite the eclectic gathering of various races and armed forces present. Within an hour of its arrival at the walls of the city there are already all manner of tents and fortifications being raised in what is rapidly becoming a large and impressive armed camp.

And of course it is, when all and said and done, a bit of an annoyance. It's forced me to cancel my coronation for one thing.

I had of course come to observe the army from the High Tower of Awfulness alongside my court. Morticus eyed the gleaming ranks of hair heroes and then made a sighing noise.

"That is not," I said next to him, "a rather positive sounding sigh."

"We have the garrison to hold the city," he said. "Well, at least unless the Bright Queen decides to unleash some sort of sorcerous surprise, or her son decides to singlehandedly secure one of our gates with nothing but his pluck and a pet monkey." He caught my quizzical stare. "A fortress in the howling wastes last year. I promised myself that I'd track down the man who taught that damn midget ape to open locks and kill him."

"The main problem," said Shadra from her spot beside me, "Is that any siege would cut us off from the rest of the Empire. And considering how unsettled things are- I mean you haven't yet been coronated..."

"We would see half the Empire raise its banners in rebellion," I mused. "An empress that can't dismiss a massive allied invasion force of over half its neighbors is no empress at all."

"We have options," said Terra. "Sentient tornadoes, that cadre of adolescent altered pirate tigers I've been secretly breeding, transforming all the statues in the city into dance-fighting golems..."

I shook my head. "Queen Justinia possesses arcane arts which, while clearly inferior to my own monumental masteries, are still not something to dismiss. Still- I believe a sorcerous response will be the best counter to this problem. I can think of a few pestilence demons that father bound up for just such a situation. We will-"

"Why don't you just explain things?"

I turned to where the last member of my royal court stood. Sammy smiled at me as he peered down at the great fortified camp that was being constructed right next to my capital city. "I mean, they don't know that Miss Hopestra ain't a prisoner no more. Maybe if we go and explain things to them, all nice-like, then they'll just go away? It's like my mum always says- If You got a Problem with Someone You Go and Talk to Them About it, Don't Let It Fester."

Everyone stared at Sammy. And then they all turned to look at me with an oddly expectant look.

"Diplomacy would make us appear weak," said Morticus thoughtfully.

"Unless," I countered, "it was done in a rather cunning and sinister way. No, this has merit. To have their mighty army assemble in front of our capital, so desperate for a furiously final fight, only to be sent scurrying away with but a few words from me? Hmmm..."

"They have come to destroy us," said Shadra. "They will not be sent away with a few words, no matter how exquisitely placed."

Terra added, "Even if we present the princess to them they will not stop until our empire is shattered and unable to ever threaten them again."

I turned and smiled at my sister. "Do you think me so limited? So simple?" I shook my head. "I do not to merely send them away. No, what I intend is to utterly ruin the alliance- subvert and control them from within!" I gave a long cackling laugh. "And I know the person who will allow me to achieve this. All I need to do is gain her help through the most cunning and subtle means possible."

***

"I need your help," I said.

The Princess Hopestra lay on my bed. She was not bound up by silken ropes of exquisite softness, like she often was; no, instead her petite form was merely sandwiched between my own voluptuous figure and Sammy's hard body. She moaned weakly as I reached down to gently toy with her nipples. Sammy's beautiful phallus rubbed between her buttocks, while his muscular arms gently kept her pinned in place.

Hopey (as I have taken to calling her during these private sessions) managed to pant a response. "I- I can't betray my family."

"Now Hopey, you know that I'd never dream of asking you to do something inappropriate involving your family. I haven't forgotten all of our little talks." I took advantage of her helpless state to torment her nipples further, taking one gently between my teeth and ever-so-gently biting on it. She whimpered and squirmed, her body slick with sweat. I'd been teasing her for the last two hours, playing with her body while she rubbed up and down against Samuel's length. Was it a little cruel? Well, no. It was a lot cruel but I knew from personal experience that she was not unhappy with such treatment.

She stared down at me through dazed eyes. I gave her my evilest grin. It was a grin that said to her- we both know that I may or may not be lying. And we also know that in the end it won't matter. You, my pretty little princess, my caught little prey, are going to do what I want you to do. You know it, I know it, Sam probably doesn't know it because he's not all that bright but still... I continued, "These last few months with you have been... lovely." I moved up to kiss her shoulders; her hips continued to rub against Sammy's cock. "I have hoped that we have forged a... connection."

There was a rumble from Sammy. "It's been a right nice time getting to know you, is what she's saying, Miss Hopestra. I know Miss Feera here sounds all sinister but trust me- she's a sweet girl once you get to really know her." And he kissed the side of her neck, setting of a fresh series of delightful squeals from the diminutive royal.

"But your family have put me in an awkward position," I said in between working my lips back down the slopes of her breasts. "They want you back. And as much as I-" I paused to inflict a burst of kisses on both her nipples, "-as much as I want to keep you here, tied to my bed, slave to Sam and my desires for ever and ever..." -not a lie, diary; I have spent some time contemplating if such a thing was possible but the logistics just wouldn't support it- "I made you a promise, did I not? To return you to your family. To give you your freedom."

She made a little sad whimper; whether it was the thought of leaving us or the way that my hand was playing with her delicate inner thighs was a riddle for the ages.

"So I am going to return you back," I breathed in her ear. "But the problem is your family... they don't quite appreciate how close we've become." My hand moved up, gliding over flesh slick with desire. "I don't want to hurt them-" technically true. I could think of much more interesting things to do with them, much to the disappointment of Terra and her tiger pirates- "and so I am asking for you to help me... smooth things over..."

She made a soft mmmm sound as I took a moment to kiss her stomach, enjoying the way it rose and fell with her rapid gasps. Two great hands clamped over her tiny boobs, gently squeezing and fondling her. I continued with my soft voice, "All that I am asking is for a chance for peace. A mutually beneficial peace that will see honour kept on both sides and end the awful conflict that my father had started." My fingertips trailed around her outer lips; a moment later my tongue joined them, licking and tasting the sweet dew that slowly spilled between her legs. Behind her I could see two great fertile orbs; my husband-to-be's sacs, brimming with seed. "Will you help us?"

The princess- shivering, panting, slick with sweat where she lay against Sammy's chest- nodded feebly.

"Promise?" I asked as I looked up at her, my fingertips rubbing against the hood to her little cunny.

"I-I promise," she whimpered.

"Oh, lovely." A moment later she screamed as Sammy's shifted, lifting her up and impaling her hot, wet quim into his glorious phallus. As she thrashed and moaned and bucked her hips, I withdrew.

Sammy spoke over her shoulder, "Now I'm not a big important princess like you but it seemed to me that we didn't need to bother with all this fuss. I bet she'll be willing to help if we just ask her nicely."

"We are asking her nicely."

"I meant-"

"I know what you mean," I said as her first orgasm ripped through her body. "This is more fun."

He shrugged and continued to bounce her atop his phallus while I watched, patiently waiting my turn.

***

Once we'd happily exhausted ourselves- well, after Sammy had happily exhausted both of us- I made sure to properly impart our terms upon the princess, whom- properly washed and dressed up in a glorious silken dress in her family colours- promised with a far less tremulous voice to properly request a formal meeting so better to discuss a ceasefire. She was led by myself and my inner council to one of the many sally gates that emerged from the city walls. She was given a banner and a gentle farewell from all present. I led her to the doorway and gently kissed her on the lips.

She held me close and said under her breath, "I have something I need to tell you before I go. Something that I think you need to hear. Something that may change-"

"You are pregnant," I said.

"How did you know?"

I held her close. "It is our wonderful bond," I said. "Also you slept with Sammy and he has impregnated every damn woman he's touched. I am pregnant. Shadra is pregnant and has already sworn her child to the service of my child, which is rather sweet of her. Terra and Sinistoria are both pregnant. Honestly, by this stage I believe every woman of childbearing age in this city is pregnant. All I will say is that Terra's fertility rites better provide for a bumper harvest- nine months from now we will be having quite a lot more mouths to feed. But that's perfectly acceptable because Children are a Blessing and Women Shouldn't get Jealous of Other Women, Especially When Men are Involved." I clapped her on the back. "Now go out there and convince your family not to kill us all like a good girl, hmm?"

She departed. I returned to the outer walls to watch her stride back to the great enemy camp. Eventually she was intercepted by a squad of horsemen; a little while later, a pair of figures rode out of the camp at full speed in her direction. I saw her turn around and wave before she ran to meet them.

And now we wait. We discuss alternatives, of course; living plagues, sky-shark beacons and all other sorts of mischief. But I do not believe that they will be necessary. How strange, to rely so heavily upon a Princess of Light! Still, You Shouldn't Refuse the Help of A Good Friend.

***

22nd Wakening, Year 879 of the Age of Shadow.

I woke to the news that a messenger from the enemy camp had approached the walls. There was an offer of a parley. Parley- hah! Already they are falling for my cunningly calculating scheme! I sent a message back to agree to the terms and then prepared, arming myself- through elegant gowns and fancy hairdos and perfumes of stunningly stupefying seductiveness- for the conflict to come.

An hour later I and my inner circle were standing in front of the walls. A trio of riders dressed in royal robes were approaching us, riding on pale stallions. Behind them rode a half-dozen armored knights, their weapons sheathed.

Hopestra rode with them, of course. I observed the other two riders as they approached. The Great Queen Justiinia- ruler of the land of Brightania, Arch-Magus of the Order of Purity and leader of the Grand Alliance- was a very different woman than her diminutive daughter. She was tall and regal, with her gold silken hair bound up into a complicated coif. She had an impressive figure- perhaps just a little more voluptuous than my own- and a face that seemed a decade younger than her forty years. Her blue eyes fixated on me, brimming with suspicion.

Prince Strengen was dashing. There really was no other word to describe him. He moved with a sort of graceful aggressiveness, a natural restlessness that was so very different from my Sammy's measured, simple and unassuming aura. His hair was a touch darker than his sister's and mother's, and his body beneath his armor spoke of lean, hard muscle. All in all, he looked like a maiden's dream.

We watched them approach in silence. Eventually I said, "Well?"

"I want Strengen," said Terra. "I want to corrupt the ever-living hell out of that valiant knightly visage of his. Besides, there is a debt to pay for what happened aboard the flying fortress."

"A debt from whom to whom?"

She shrugged. "Just a debt in general. You know how it is."

"We can share," I said, "As Family Should."

Shadra murmured, "The Queen has quite a stern bearing about her."

"Hmmm?"

"It would be terrible if she captured your spymaster and attempted to bully her to reveal all of her dark secrets..."

I smiled. "No doubt you would valiantly resist her torments."

"Of course. And no doubt my beautiful Empress would come and save me in the end."

"I'm sure something can be arranged. Tell me, Commander Morticus, do you have a preference?"

"I have lately developed," my commander said softly, "a distinct taste for women of regal bearing... and impressive figures."

Sammy sighed. "Now let's not get ahead of ourselves! We're here to get everyone all friendly like, aren't we?"

I cleared my throat. "Samuel is right. We are here to ensure a speedy resolution to this conflict."

"Thank y-"

"And to seduce these two tasty royal sexpots until they're both our deeply devoted love-slaves. For peace. Agreed?"

There was a chorus of agreements from all present. Even Sammy, in the end, muttered his agreement.

"Then let's get going." And with that I led our little group out to the parley.

***

I won't bore you, oh diary, with the precise details of that first meeting. Suffice to say that they were suspicious. Well of course they were suspicious. Our grand and glorious Empire had, only a few months ago, been poised to invade and effortlessly conquer their pathetic, weakling little so-called Alliance, bringing them to their knees through our brutal power and-

-erm.

I mean that there was a lot of bad blood between our two beautiful nations, no doubt the result of the underhanded and rapacious orders of the former Emperor Vilus, whom I selflessly and heroically defeated in an entirely successful attempt to stop his mad schemes.

Anyway, all of this was balanced against the word of her daughter. A daughter who had been our prisoner, a daughter who had- presuming she had been honest enough with her mother to share all the details- had been seduced by the new Empress and indeed had been involved in her seizing power. A daughter, in short, that had been hopelessly compromised.

A long debate ensued, including-

-Prince Strengen demanding to face in single combat (in order) myself, General Morticus, Sammy and 'every single one of your dread knights, one after the other'. All of which was honestly quite endearing- like being threatened by a ferocious puppy.

-Shadra accidentally referred to me as the 'Mistress of Discipline' while rattling off my titles. Thankfully no-one other than Hopey (who blushed up a fierce storm) seemed to notice.

-Samuel launched into a long and rambling speech concerning the value of peace that involved several quotations from his mother ('Kissin's Always Better than Punching, that's what she says on the matter') and a complicated story about a pair of dogs from the neighbouring farm and their six-year long feud.

-A rather unpleasant and tedious series of complaints from the Queen Justinia concerning the general conduct of the empire and its attempts over the last few centuries to conquer, subvert, despoil, corrupt, burn down and otherwise inconvenience its neighbours. I managed not to yawn as she worked her way through the list, oh diary, but it was a close-run thing.

In the end it was Sammy who- once again- tipped the balance. The crafty Hopestra had spun her mother a tale in which the Hero of Prophecy- rather than falling to my erotic charms- had instead swayed me (me, the Mistress of Arousing Evil! Ha!) to the side of good with his generous, innocent heart and his talents as a lover. A clever spin on events, if a little insulting; clearly she had been talking to Sinistoria (and just as clearly Sinistoria needs another discipline session). We reached dente of sorts, wherein the alliance forces stopped becoming a besieging army and merely became a large collection of foreign soldiers camped outside of our capital city while heavily armed.

We will be holding peace talks in the morrow.

Now diary, this may shock you but I must say that, in the balance of things, I am quite eager to obtain peace. Indeed, you might call me a friend of peace, possibly a lover of peace or even a haughty mistress of peace that forces peace to kiss her feet while it grovels beneath her. After all, any mere Emperor or Empress can conquer their enemies in war; but it is a rather special one that can achieve the same result without a single soldier dying. And so I will give the Alliance their peace. Give it to them, bind them up in it until they are helpless and naked and writhing before me and then-

Then I shall make them feel peace until they scream with joy.

So yes. Rather fond of peace, all things considered.

***

23rd Wakening, Year 879 of the Age of Shadow.

The delegation arrived; Queen Justinia, Prince Strengen and a handful of other generals, princesses etc. from the gathered Alliance forces. They were led through the main streets of the city in a great procession, with all the pomp and ceremony that I could muster on short notice. We led them through the great halls of the palace-

(They did stop to ask about all the flowering vines growing throughout the halls and rooms. Terra explained how they'd sprung to life as a side effect of the great ritual that deposed my awful father; I had elected to keep them, as I found their fertile abundance soothing... as well as a reminder of my terrifying power for whichever subjects might think of defying me! They were pretty multicoloured flowers of despair!)

There was a formal reception before the guests were sent to their rooms. A chance to compose themselves, a chance to discuss and debate strategies; a chance to mentally prepare themselves for what was to come...

A chance for me to strike.

Prince Strengen had been placed in his own chambers. It was elaborate and beautiful and comfortable... and laced with subtle runes of arousal, intended to inflame the passions of anyone within. A hasty work, and one that would no doubt fail to work against the likes of Queen Justinia; but serviceable enough for a headstrong young man like Strengen. Terra and I waited a little while for the enchantments to take effect before we knocked on his door.

His face displayed manly shock as two beautiful women- the new Empress in all but name and her Dark Priestess sister- swept into his rooms. He managed a mask of politeness, betrayed only by the trembling of his fists. "Princess Feera and High Priestess Terra. Might I ask what brings you to my chambers?"

I smiled at him, pausing to adjust the bodice of my gown. An obvious tactic but one that worked as I was rewarded with his eyes flickering down to my exposed pale cleavage and lingering for a half-second. "I thought that we might have a word in private."

12