Diaries of Ceres and Taliyah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found Master in the living room, sitting down, waiting for me. He did not look happy. Good. I hoped his dinner was constricting his bowels. I kept my face placid. I wonder if the rage in my eyes was being revealed.

"Yes, Master; you asked for me?" I hoped my voice would not crack, nor that I would begin stammering as I did when nervous.

"Yes, Ceres; where were you? You were not in your room," he said accusingly. In his satin blue dressing gown, no nightshirt, his tanned skin glowing goldenly in the dim light I could see that his eight-inch dick was laying along his leg, baton-like, an instrument of both pain and pleasure. It reminded me that I had unfilled needs, which is why I had sought Taliya in the first place. I now regretted not covering my chocolate treasures from his all-seeing gaze. My body was beginning to betray me, my pussy growing moist, and nipples hardening in the cool night air.

I wished my body were not such a traitor. Here I am, standing naked in front of my Master John, and my pussy is flowing like a faucet? What kind of idiot am I? This man had it in his power to do anything he wanted with me: just last week he had me for a whole day tied down to my bed, spread open wide, my delicious brown pussy and asshole exposed to his vicious assault. Those thoughts caused my moistness to increase greatly. Drip, drip, drip. Damn me for liking the rough treatment I received from my white master.

"Ceres, I am not going to repeat myself! Where were you? Why were you not in your room?" His voice was rising; face was becoming redder by the second. The only thing that could save me was if he dropped dead from a heart attack. I was still pissed off from what he had done to my sister sub Taliya. This, however, might not be the best time to mention it.

"Have pity on me, my dear sweet Master. I meant you no harm! I was going to use the bathroom to empty my bladder when I saw her standing under the shower, not moving. I...I know that you have bathed us together in the past, Master. I...I saw no harm in doing it when you were not present. Have mercy on me, dear Master! I love you greatly." I hoped my little white lies would fly under his radar. Mistress Julia, now would be the time for you to make your entrance, I thought to myself. However, her voice remained upstairs, yelling, screaming at Taliya. This was no quiet early morning family gathering. More like a meeting between the Sunnis and Kurds over who the headman was going to be. If only my pussy would stop getting wet! Damn that!

"On your knees, now, sub!" Master John moved towards me. Automatically my fight or flight reflexes kicked in. I turned to run, but he caught me by the arm before I could turn. Like, where could a naked deep cocoa woman run to at five in the morning? Back to my room? He stuck two of his fingers into my sopping wet pussy. I let out a low moan of pleasure. Yes! Maybe it would not be so bad after all.

"You know something, Ceres? I can always tell when you are lying. Your body betrays you. I do not know what it is about you that allow that to happen. That is enough for me to see that you have a bad habit that must be fixed. On your knees, now!" I quickly obeyed, missing the reaction of his fingers inside me. I cleaned up my mess by licking every drop of myself from his hand. I had forgotten how good I could taste. Judging by his growing bulge, I could see that he was becoming aroused. If he would just let me slide that big fat pink sausage of his between my thick brown lips I would deep throat him into forgetting tonight's little escapade. I needed to feel him pounding my hot pussy, feel his heavy nut sack slapping against my thighs. That man could drive a mean dick!

"Who in the hell is the Master in this 'House', sub?" he thundered, yanking back my head. The fingers of his right hand were entangled in my long black tresses. "At what point in time did I appoint you my Mistress, with authority over that of Mistress Julia? You came to us, wanting to be a part of our happy little family! I have been patient, forgiving and overlooking some of your misbehavior. I have been too soft on you!"

"M...M...Master, please don't send me away! I only wanted to show you how much I loved you by helping nurse Taliya back to health, as she was doing for me!" I never saw the slap that came out of left field, feeling it stinging across my right cheek. Tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision.

"Who gave you permission to speak?" Master John was enraged. I had never seen him this furious before, not even at Taliya. I was in deep shit, without a shovel. Hell, it would take a bulldozer to get me out of this! I needed to learn to keep my mouth shut!

"Master, may I speak? Please?" I was almost groveling now, as much as I could while being held up by my hair.

"No, I don't want to hear a damn word you are about to say, because it is probably a lie! I ordered Taliya to stand under the shower as part of her punishment! She was to stand there, immobile, under the cold running water to reduce the swelling from my 'lesson' to her. As my property, I want her healed more than you do. She has proven to be a valuable member of our family. She is a one in a million sub, but in the end, she is just a sub. Like you are, Ceres. No, you need to be taught a lesson, one that you will not ever forget. But since I'm too close to the situation I will not be the one to teach it to you." He let go of my hair. I fell heavily to the ground, clutching my aching jaw. I could see a little better now, except for my double vision. There were two Masters in front of me, except they were dressed differently? What was going on? My fever must have been returning in full force. Or else...? What was his last statement? He was not going to be the one punishing me. So, who was?

"My, my: what have we here? A disobedient sub named Ceres. So we have to meet again." Damn! I hoped I was hearing wrong! Master John burst my bubble very fast.

"I hope you remember Mistress Denise."

"Mistress Denise?" I stammered. This could not be happening to me, not tonight. This was like my worst nightmare coming to life. I could not find the right words to say. "Master, why did you allow HER here? I am not hers anymore. Am I?" I prayed that I had not returned to her service, from which I had come not so long ago. For all my screw-ups, I had grown to love it here in Master John and Mistress Julia's house. I just had a slight problem adjusting to accepting authority at times.

"She was kind enough to offer to help me with our 'little problem', namely you. She felt, and we agreed that we were letting our emotions cloud our judgment concerning your training. Mistress Denise, she is all yours." With that, he turned his back to us.

"Master! No! Please do not let me go with her! I'll be better, I promise!" He did not answer me at all. I did not like that at all. Mistress Denise laughed a short evil cackle: grabbing me by my hair she half-dragged, half carried me upstairs to my bedroom. My once safe sanctuary never seemed so violated, especially when she turned the key in the lock, sealing my fate. Master made no effort to rescue me: or, in fact, had Mistress Julia. Maybe I could reason with her, now that we were out of Master John's earshot.

"Mistress Denise, may I speak please?" I pleaded with her, hoping that this would not piss her off any further. We had to reach some type of understanding before things got more out of control. I was shoved to the ground at the foot of my bed where I trembled in fear.

"Of course, Ceres. You may speak freely." Her eyes never left mine. I knew she was trying to psyche me out. It was the basis of our training. Making us feel that we were less than nothing was. Her fingers moved slowly, unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her lacy black bra. Her bosom was heaving from the exertion of getting me to my room. A fine sheen of sweat covered her brow, gleaming wetly in my bedroom's soft light.

"Mistress Denise; you don't own me anymore. Why are you here, ma'am?" I asked politely. This was no time to be rude. I was confused. Okay, I was still new to this. There was no handbook for me to study; at least, no one told me of any. Instructions were passed down orally from master to sub, or between senior subs to the junior members.

"Whoever gave you that idea, Ceres? I DO own you, lock stock and barrel. In case you have forgotten let me remind you!" She bent down, prying my legs open. "Do you remember that little trip we took to the tattoo parlor the first week you joined my house? Where I had my initials inscribed to the inside of your left thigh?" She sure did. I remember it hurting like hell, the artist having his face close to my crotch, using one forearm to keep my legs from shutting tight on him. During the struggle, his elbow split my crack like a big dick, massaging my clit, causing my pussy to lubricate itself. As part of my training, my box was shaved clean, smooth as a baby. I was not allowed to wear any undergarments, not even in that public establishment, further emphasizing my sub-status. Anyone walking up could look straight into my cookie's bright pink innards, seeing the depth of my vaginal passage.

I felt so degraded, yet sensuous. I know this was not the first time this man had done this type of work for Mistress Denise; he seemed to take forever placing his needle and ink on my thigh, all the while grinding that elbow into me. I soon forgot about the pain: my pleasure was that great. Maybe that was one of my lessons: associating pleasure with pain. I did not know. A virgin who had just turned eighteen years old I had been brought up in a strict but loving household. As a 'nice' girl, I was not allowed to stay out later than my curfew, not even on weekends. How did I get involved in the master/sub lifestyle? After graduating high school, although my grades were good I was unable to get a scholarship to attend college in my state. A close family friend offered to get me into one in their state.

That was the beginning of my new life. I moved away from home to a new state, a fresh start. Entering college, I looked around and found a group to pledge to. They were very close knit. The pledging was where I got into the sub-lifestyle. Initiation trained us in those very traits. How was I to know any different? I thought it was a part of the hazing. In order to be accepted we initiates had a 'Hell Week' which was spent under the tutelage of Mistress Denise breaking us of our old habits, followed by a month of molding us to be shining stars for our future masters and mistresses. Then we were farmed out to them, getting our education during the day; pleasing our owners on nights and weekends. They were paying for our educations. They wanted highly intelligent, beautiful women trained in the art of servitude and pleasure. Our roles were set for us.

Chapter 6

Oh, what a week it had been for me. After getting a severe spanking for thinking contrary to Master John and Mistress Julia's wishes [as if this girl knew what went on in the mind of a Dom/Domme!] Mistress Denise spent a long time talking with my Master John. They came to an agreement, which was not to my liking: I had to spend more time being trained, or retrained, or whatever they wanted to call it. Bottom line: I was being uprooted, leaving my home of the last seven months, and going with Mistress Denise. I was pissed! Before I knew it, I opened my mouth.... Why had not I learned my lesson yet? Master John put me over his knees not for the gentle warm up spankings that make my pussy flow like a river but the one that painfully reminds me 'Ceres, you gave up your right to be in control when you entered into the life of a submissive.' Oh, yes. That one.

I know this was a brand new century, women had gained the right to vote, work outside the home, even earn more money than a man if they so chose. They could even run for political office! However, that was them. I entered into the service as a submissive, with different goals and expectations. My duties were to make sure that my master's wants and needs came first; if he chose to grant me small favors and gifts as I earned them then I should feel gratified that I was worthy of them. Therefore, I was leaving the house on a sour note.

Being retrained was ten times harder the second time around. The first time there was a certain amount of leniency, knowing that the initiate was being molded into a new creation. There were certain things a new girl could do without being punished. Ignorance of the laws was a reason if she had never been instructed otherwise. That changes once knowledge has been made known to her. Trust me: if you are slow and dim-witted, this is not the lifestyle for you. You become an irritant to your master. This was for someone who willingly desired the freedom of knowing what her limits were, not running willy-nilly doing her own thing.

I was beginning to question my choices. Every day was spanking day for me. My poor bum felt so blistered my showers were very cold to relieve my stress. Mistress Denise made me so nervous I could not seem to get the simplest tasks done to her satisfaction, resulting in, you guessed it; a spanking. I wanted out of this hellhole. My rightful place was in the house of Master John, Mistress Julia and my sub sister Taliya. Maybe today I could be returned home. I truly hope so. I did not want to spend another weekend here. Mistress Denise told me that if I cleaned my room to her strict standards I would be allowed to see my master. I was so happy I felt like singing. Just then, the phone rang.

"Hey," I answered.

"Is that the way you answer a phone, little girl?" the voice said menacingly. Damn! Mistress Denise! Crap! How could I have been so dumb and careless?

"N-no, never. Please forgive this girl, Mistress Denise," I said, fear making my voice quaver. I did not want to blow what little privileges I had accrued to date, especially since I was due to see Master Friday, tonight.

"I want your room to be clean in five minutes, Ceres. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand you."

"Good. I will be home in ten minutes sharp. Be downstairs and ready for your daily spanking. Are my wishes clear?"

"Yes Mistress. Um, Mistress, may I ask a question please?"

"Go ahead, little girl."

"When can I go home, Mistress? I really miss my master." I hoped I had not hit one of her raw nerves. Getting on her wrong side could earn me extra punishment as well as retraining time for being disobedient.

"I'll be home promptly at 2 p.m., in another ten minutes. I want you to have your clothes ready to go out tonight."

"But ma'am isn't my master coming over tonight? Won't we miss him?" I was desperate, risking my behind, or worse, by pursuing this line of questioning when she made it clear by not answering my previous ones. I had better shut up and play along with her. 'The sub gains her pleasure by learning to please the master.' I did not need a touchup to remember this.

"No, Ceres," Mistress Denise said with a note of impatience creeping into her voice. "All you need to know is we will be seeing your Master John and Mistress Julia tonight," she stated mysteriously. My heart lifted.

"And Taliya too?" I asked hopefully.

"We'll see." No other information was forthcoming, but it was enough for me. I was getting to see them tonight! Mistress Denise ended the phone call abruptly by hanging up on me. Fine. As if that hurt me. Time was waiting': this girl had places to go, her people to see, as long as I passed inspection. Hanging up the phone in its cradle, I raced upstairs to fulfill my duties. My room seemed clean enough. I was setting out my clothes when I heard Mistress Denise's voice downstairs.

"Ceres, why aren't you here in place for your daily spanking!" I looked up, startled. It was not two o'clock yet, nor had ten minutes passed. Shit! Don't tell me she set me up by making her call from around the corner, just a minute's drive away, knowing that there was no way in hell I would be in place when she arrived! My heart sunk lower than the Titanic's final resting place. Was my weekend ruined? Would I get to spend time with Master, Mistress and maybe Taliya? I agonized over these and more questions as I walked slowly out of my room downstairs to face the wrath of Mistress Denise. I could feel the heat of her anger pouring out of her eyes, like lead from a blast furnace. I knew I was in trouble again. I felt it. However, this time I would not volunteer any information to wriggle my way out of trouble.

She had me dead to rights. I would take my punishment, as a good sub should, I told myself. Maybe next weekend I could meet my family again. I held back my tears of disappointment from leaking down my face. In silence, I stood in front of her.

I was scared to the point of almost freaking out. She said I had ten minutes, yet here she is at the front door; it is four minutes until two in the afternoon, and I am not in my place for my afternoon spanking, my pussy shaved and oiled as if it was supposed to be. If I had three more minutes, I could have done it. 'If wishes were horses beggars would ride' was the old saying that ran through my brain. Please Gaia; do not let her take me to my room just yet. Mistress Denise walked in my direction. I should have walked to her but my feet seemed to have taken root in that very spot. Reaching out to me, she spoke.

"Ceres, why weren't you in your place and ready for your afternoon spanking?" I could not think of a way to weasel myself out of this situation. Taking her hand reluctantly I looked down at the ground. "Answer me please, Ceres." Too upset to care I told the truth.

"This girl is sorry ma'am. She thought she heard you say one thing, but she misunderstood what you meant. Please forgive this girl for her negligence." There. I said it, and meant it too. Mistress Denise looked at me strangely.

"You still have a spanking to get. Now let's go!" She grabbed me by my arms, dragging me to her couch. She did not spare my poor bum. Twenty lashes later, I sobbed quietly in her lap. This is what I get for living the submissive lifestyle, I thought to myself. I would run away but I never got far, and it earned me extra chores, as well as more punishments. Stroking my head lightly I was calmed by Mistress Denise's ministrations. For the life of me, I could not understand why she was being so nice to me. I hoped I was not in more trouble. My poor rear end had more mileage on it than a set of used tires. Mistress Denise spoke.

"It's time to check your room, Ceres. Let's go." Standing suddenly I almost fell from her lap. Grabbing me by the arm, she half dragged me to my open door. Strange. I thought I had closed it. Entering ahead of me, she stood in the doorway surveying my work. "Very good job; I'm very proud of you. Come here, my little kitten." Now I was nervous. These terms of endearment were never heard falling from her lips to my ears. I moved into my room as if my feet were encased in cement shoes. What I saw made my heart plummet to the ground.

"Ta-Taliya! How did you... when did you...?" Turning to Mistress Denise I stammered," Ma'am, I don't know how... when...I don't know...I swear, Ma'am, I didn't do this!" I was terrified. Taliya, my tall sweet sub sister, a vision of beauty, standing in the middle of my room. I could not fathom the kind of punishment involved in an offence like this. Wringing my hands my eyes pleaded for mercy.

"I know you didn't, Ceres. I did." A huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, replaced with confusion.

"Mistress Denise?"

"Who is your Mistress? I only recall you having one." Was that Mistress Julia? I knew she was real when I felt her arms around me, hugging me from behind. No, I was not seeing things, nor was I hearing them. Both Mistress Julia and Taliya were real living creatures, standing a few feet from me. The dam of repressed emotions crumbled as I sobbed in relief, tears flowing freely. My legs gave out from under me. Falling to my knees, I remained there, bawling like a baby. Taliya rushed over catching me before my face hit the ground. I welcomed the love I was feeling. For too long I felt I had been starved. Her arms felt so good, so comforting. She gently stroked my back as my tears soaked her shirt.