Diary of a Cadet Ch. 01

Story Info
NSFW Diary of a Cadet at a Senior Military College.
3.9k words
4.27
4.3k
1

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! My name is Taylor and this is my not so safe for work diary of my life as a cadet at a Senior Military College. I apologize if this starts a little slow, but I need to get a few things out of the way before we can "skip to the good part" (;

First of all, this is a diary of an actual girl (me!) And her actual experiences navigating dating and having a sex life in one of the most restrictive College environments in the country. I'm by no means a porn star, nor the fantasy girl who goes from meeting a boy to all night anal orgy whatevers in just 1 night. That's not a thing....that's good selling porn lol. If that's what you're looking for, this isn't the story for you and that's okay. But, if you'd like a peak behind the curtain and read about one girl's experience navigating this complex work of Military College life, then cum on and follow me, it'll probably be quirky and occasionally nerdy, but you may even enjoy the read!

First and foremost, no I won't be sharing photos of myself, for the obvious reason that I'll be detailing how I continue to break school rules that could lead to severe suspensions and effect my life outside of reddit. But I promise to try to be as descriptive as possible! If I leave out a detail that you'd like me to describe, let me know and I'll be happy to share! Secondly, I will not be naming my college explicitly to avoid my story popping up when someone searches my school name in reddit. It's a small, Senior Military College nestled in the Blue Ridge, there are no civilian students at my college, and our mascot is a kangaroo. If you can't figure out where I go from that, Google harder.

So here we go! Like I said, my name is Taylor and I'm 20 years old, getting ready to start my junior (2nd Class) year at one of the Country's 6 Senior Military Colleges. I run cross country and track for my college and am studying to be a civil engineer. I have no aspirations of joining thr Military, which is a common thing here. What differentiates us from an academy like West Point or Annapolis is the fact that although we all lead the military college lifestyle, only about half of the student body at a Senior Military College will actually join the military at graduation. For me, this journey has been an opportunity to continue to run at the collegiate level, pursue a unique college experience in a highly sought after civil engineering program, with a tremendously supportive alumni network to help me pursue a career as a civil engineer in USACE. I'm 5'4 and about 120lbs. I've got a slender build and running has toned my body. I've got thick curly brown hair that I keep just below my shoulders and when I'm not at practice wearing contacts, I tend to go for my favorite black oval frame glasses.

My journey started on a hot day in early August when I reported to Post (campus) for athletes early report period...roughly 2 weeks before the start of the 9 day indoctrination period that kicks off freshman year that is a crash course in military life at the college, and sets the foundation for the rest of the training we experience along side college classes the first semester plus a few weeks of freshman year. I was met by my assistant coach at the front of an impossibly large stone barracks overlooking a massive green oval parade field. Coach Matt guided my parents and I through one of the 4 wide archways that are the only breaks in the rows of widowed rooms, stacked 4 floors high resembling a castle more than a barracks, with turrets at the corners and towers reaching a 5th floor in impressive towers over the archways.

The archway opens to one of 3 massive open courtyards, with all of the doors facing into the courtyard along wide open air concrete walkways with a metal railing to keep you from falling 4 floors to the grass below. I was met by a cadet dressed in the all white summer class uniform of white pants, short sleeve white button-down shirt with a name tag and grey shoulder boards denoting his standing as a 2nd Classman (junior). He politely welcomed my family and I and consulted a massive list of room assignments before guiding me through an inner arch toward the middle of the 3 courtyards, this one a narrow rectangle vs the wide grassy square of the first, with all stone on the floor and no grass, and a stairway at either end, taking me from landing to landing up to my new home on the 4th floor.

I was pleasantly suprised to find myself assigned to a room in the far corner on the front side, within one of the turrets, adding to the feel that I was living in a castle. I walked through the door, that has a 9-pane window in the top half, with a shade that you pull down only when changing, and faced down the narrow entryway that had a rack for our ceremonial rifles and hooks to hang our towels on, before the room opened up to a small honeycomb shaped space on the turret of the castle-barracks. As I rounded the corner, there was a small sink with glass shelves on the wall to hold our toothbrushes and toothpaste. The bathroom and showers for our floor were on the long wall of the courtyard, between ours and the 3rd barracks area.

There were 3 desks facing eachother with a wooden shelf to hold common supplies along the side of the 2 desks, making a 3 part island in the center of the room. Along 2 of the honeycomb walls were 2 massive wooden wall lockers, with no front on them where we would hang our uniforms and store our clothes in a precisely prescribed manner. In the corner we're 2 wooden cots that we could lay down and spread our mattress over in the evening, but had to be folded against the wall otherwise to allow free movement around the cramped spaces of the small turret room. Rounding out the features of my humble abode were

two tall windows, cut into the sides of the turret which gave a view out over the parade field as well as down the front side of the rooms of our courtyard and the one we had entered in out of one window, and towards the rooms surrounding the 3rd courtyard and senior faculty housing out of the other. Overall the room was small and between the lack of doors on your "closet" aka wall locker, and the glass window into your room on the door, there was a distinct feel that your privacy wasn't nearly as important as the administration's ability to ensure you follow the rules at all times, typical and expected out of a military college.

Quickly I got myself moved in, all I had was a footlocker and a suitcase of the items I was told to pack, and then bid my parents goodbye as I started my flurry of in-processing tasks to complete for both the school and NCAA before the rest of my freshman class arrived for matriculation day and the start of our full indoctrination into life at military college. I lived a fairly structured yet relaxed life. Eat meals at these times, practice is at these times (aka some of the hardest workouts I had ever experienced, definitely a transition from HS to college running) and a myriad of uniform fittings and measurements for the no less than 6 different complete uniforms with innumerable variations and accessories ranging from simple workout uniforms of grey tshirt and black shorts to the full dress uniform or white pants and tailored grey wool coat with rows of gold buttons on the chest and everything in between. There would be no more civilian clothes until it was time to go home on Thanksgiving and Christmas leave periods. Until then...uniformity is the name of the game.

Matriculation day came and I met my roommate for the next year (going on our 3rd year now). Julie is a biology major from the west coast. She's a little taller than me with straight black hair and a similar build to me. We had a few minutes to chat as I helped her move in all her stuff to the room I'd been living in for the last 2 weeks, took a moment to tell her everything I'd learned about the quirks of our new space before the chaos began later this afternoon and then I walked with her and her parents to the basketball arena to say our goodbyes to families. After a few brief speeches, we got called down to the floor to form by the companies listed on our name tags and then it all began.

The next 9 days of craziness kicked off with a long slow march up the hill, into the middle courtyard with our room high above and then silence. Drums start, cadets in grey wool jackets march in and after 1 final short speech from a cadet high above leaning over the railing, the yelling begins. In a blur of controlled chaos, 3 different cadets have come and told me to do 3 separate things and then disappeared in a flash. The next 9 days pass in a blur of learning to march, learning to wear a myriad of uniforms, how to make our room look like the picture in the alien document known as the Blue Book with precise instructions of how to do everything from how to place your toothbrush on the shelf to how to fold your underwear and efficiently stow it in the drawer between rolled socks and a stack of white tshirts. Between that, lots of impromptu workouts, memorizing all sorts of knowledge freshman have to recite on call and just trying to make it hour to hour, and oh yeah, collegiate cross country practice 7 out of the 9 days, I was absolutely exhausted when we finally reached the end and we got to the Monday that oh yeah, we go to college, time to start classes now.

I was in 5 classes (15 credits) of your average intro to college and engineering type stuff. Nothing seriously hard in and of itself, except for the fact that 2 meals a day had a formation and time supervised by our Cadre and then "Cadre training time" on Wednesday afternoon just as a mid week reminder that yes, we still have so much to learn. By the time our first week ended and we finally got a weekend reprieve, all Julie and I wanted to do was sleep. But of course, Saturday morning brought an inspection from our Cadre who were totally unsatisfied with the standards we kept our rooms and we spent the afternoon picking up the pieces of everything that was wrong. The one bright spot in all of this was starting to make friends.

Julie and I were becoming fast friends. Roommates and 2 of only 4 girls in our company of 50 that was now down to 45 after some people decided this just isn't for them. Overall, our school is 85-89% male, depending on the year, so all the girls get to know eachother very quickly. I was also becoming friends with a certain guy, Chase, that was in 4 out of my classes by some stroke of scheduling luck. Chase is a snare drummer in Band Company and a fellow civil engineer. Like all freshman guys, he was bald, but had a pleasant smile that was disarming and immediately charming. He's maybe 5'10 and on the leaner side. Not super muscular, but definitely fit and a total nerd. He's a lover of video games (we both play Pokemon Unite entirely too much) and as a band geek he isn't one of those guys who's super macho and hates that women attend military college with him.

After 3 days of having all but one class together, Chase decided we should be seat buddies and study buddies. He's academically driven (a member of the university scholars program) and is pursuing a commission as an Air Force pilot. Between the fact that he's genuinely sweet, shares a lot of hobbies and interests with me, and actually helps me stay on track academically, it's hard to say no, and I soon find myself in the library with him every evening, working independently but spending shared time together, getting through this craziness upturning our lives together.

Because of awesome freshman restrictions, we are forbidden from having cell phones or using instant messaging chats or video chats until we finish our training period sometime in late January, an age from now in the first week of September. Chase and I resort to sending emails to eachother off the school email, in our private Gmail accounts. It seems so antiquated, but it also makes us actually put thought in the things we send eachother. No one word texts back and forth, but emails of how we're doing, when we want to meet up, etc when Cadre are out patrolling the barracks walkways overlooking the courtyards, peering through the glass windows of doors ensuring we're following the rules. Girls and guys cannot be in the same room without the lights on, the door shade up and not occupying the same piece of furniture. Relationships are forbidden until we finish training in January. Even then, PDA is a no go and sex in barracks (or on campus) is grounds for suspension for a semester. Chase is growing on me.

I'm young but I've dated before and I'm not a virgin, but I came to school single, intent on focusing on my studies and my running career. No time for boys. A month on campus and 2 weeks of messaging and studying with Chase later and I'm starting to rethink it all. Like I said, as awkward as Chase looks bald, his smile is infectious and I love the way he carries himself. He can make me laugh, he can pick me up after a rough day, and he leans on me after some particularly rough Cadre sessions across the courtyard from me on the back side of barracks in the Band Company area. I can see his room from my corner turret room, half way down the back wall of our middle courtyard that I pass when I walk to the ice and vending machine room and when I go to dump our room trash down the trash chute. Each time I look in, we exchange the briefest smiles as I pass, unable to stop on the walks and talk until we earn that privilege as a class. Little moments like that with my growing crush only fan the small flames of romance and tension building between us.

Chase asks me if I'd like to go to church with him, our lone way to escape campus for an hour or two to walk into town. I'm not particularly religious but I don't shy away from the chance to spend time with him away from barracks and the classroom. On the short walk into town, he jokingly says it sucks that we aren't allowed to date because it's totally killing his game. I laugh out loud, telling him he has absolutely no game so he wouldn't have to worry about the rule going away anyway. In fact the rule only hides the fact that Mr. Band Geek can't get a girl. He quickly hits me with a "what you wouldn't go on a date with me?"....I blush hard and my mind is racing....of course I'd date you, you're totally my crush even with your ugly bald head but you're also my only real guy friend and I don't wanna mess that up....I've thought too long and the silence drags on....Chase cracks a knowing smile and laughs. "Only if you ask me properly. I'm not the girl you can just assume is into you Mister Brewster" using his last name in mild sarcasm, leaving him an out to just laugh this off if this is quickly going someplace he didn't intend for it to go, silently hoping it is going where he wants it to.

"You're absolutely right Miss Reed, I was wrong to assume your interest" he says in an exaggerated bow of contrition that has me laughing "but seriously, would you like to go on a date with me Taylor?" He asks, looking me right in the eyes and ending the careless laughter. I accept and declare this walk to Mass as our first date, but only if he agrees to order us a pizza to share in my room with Julie later this evening. First, I want to avoid any looks of impropriety of a one on one hang out in my room, second, I want to get Julie's impressions of him a d third, I want pizza. We get to church just in time, behave through a calm service that actually leaves me feeling peaceful, and then laugh our way back through town, even holding hands for a brief bit as we walk through a private area of the road, out of sight of other cadets in town before switching back to full military mode as we approach campus and all the rules.

Date night pizza goes well, we go over some homework, hang out with Chase and Julie and a guy she has invited from one of her bio classes, Eric and in an evening, we have formed a little group of awesomeness in a sea of chaos. That night I inquire about Julie's friend Eric, and as I suspect, they're quickly becoming a romantic interest just like Chase and I. I guess that's just what happens when you live and study and face restriction and adversity together with no outside escape. We both agree that we don't care about enforcing the relationship rules, and agree to share how we find to go about doing things, navigating the the rules and restrictions and enforcement together. I can never thank her enough for this, and our relationships with Chase and Eric respectively still two years later are a direct consequence of her agreeing to bend and break rules together this first semester and thereafter.

Chase and I are soon emailing back and forth even more frequently than before, and there's a definite tension between us. We're both teenagers with feelings and hormones after all. From his sly "I wish we didn't have to be in uniform around eachother all the time" to my "I love your beach vacation album on your Facebook" as I get my chance to admire a tanned, shirtless, tonned Chase on the beach and see what's hiding beneath the modesty of Military dress uniforms and restrictions. One evening I find myself sitting at my desk, rereading an email where Chase details how he wishes he could kiss every inch of me in my bikini by the lake and the growing warmth between my legs is just too much.

I grab my shower back and head down the walk to our barracks latrine and quickly find a shower stall on the end where I can hopefully find a release to the growing tension, pent up after a month of stress and non stop go go go. I strip out of my black PT shorts and grey tshirt. Out of my generic black sports bra, freeing my small but perky B cup breasts and finally out of my plain black athletic briefs, revealing a months worth of neglect as I've not even had a thought of the state of my pubic area in the midst of non stop yelling and go go go.

I break out my razor and shaving cream, and under the hot water, lather myself up and slowly shave my legs before moving up and shaving away all of the non sexy tangle of brown bush between my legs, leaving a smooth, bare space between my legs that I imagine Chase filling with his strong hands or tongue or even something else. Under the steaming hot water, naked except for my shower shoes flip flops, I lean against the wall as the warm water falls along my breasts and stomach and down further as my fingers make their way between my folds, sending a shock to my very core as I find my clit and rub small circles around my sensitive nub. I breathlessly plunge one finger and then another into my tight, slick opening as I long for it to be Chase kissing every inch of my body by the lake, with more and more kisses against the bundle of nerves I'm currently caressing as my arousal builds to a quick crescendo.

I squat down under the falling water, my legs spread wide as two fingers thrust into me with one hand while the other hand alternatively reaches up and squeezes my breasts and aroused, small pink nipples, taking a break only to return to between my legs, desperately rubbing my clit to sweet release. It comes in an instant, without a warning. In my mind's eye, Chase is on top of me thrusting at the same pace my pounding fingers now push in and out. The coil that's been tightening between my legs breaks, my inner walls clench down, gripping my fingers, trying to draw out Chase's own orgasm deep inside me. I breathlessly call out for him not to stop as I begin to fall over from my squat, catching myself with the hand that was moments before thrusting deep inside me, snatching me back to reality as my orgasm fades and I return to the world of rules and restrictions.

I dry off, redress, and return to my room, before writing Chase the most explicit email I'd ever written, telling him what I'd just done and telling him I needed more than just a date with him. I'm falling for him and if I'm not someone he wants to build a relationship with, please just say so, but please please please want me the way I want you. I nervously press send and wait for a reply, hoping that my post orgasm boldness hasn't ruined everything. Ding!...the email notification that I'm terrified to open. "Boyfriend girlfriend then?" Is the entire email reply. My heart skips a beat and I reply back "ask me in person you goof". "Done, I'll see you in the morning hun" is the last email I receive as lights out hits and its time for bed as I can't stop smiling as I think of the question that's already been answered in my mind and my goofy crush in the room right across the courtyard from me as I close my eyes and drift to dreams of us in a different place, falling asleep together.

12