Diary of a Happy Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick and Mimi explore their new found sexuality.
148.1k words
1.5
8.5k
8
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a lot of stick because my first posted story was too long. Well I haven't taken that on board as this second part is even longer. I make no apologies for that as this is how I like to write.

I've left it in the loving wives section as that seems the most appropriate although it could fit into many.

I understand a lot of the readers here won't try to read such a long story. All I ask is that you just pass it by without voting or commenting on something you can't be bothered to read.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 17th July 2004

I woke early the following morning. I showered and made some tea. I emptied the suitcases putting the dirty washing in the laundry hamper. I put the bag of sex toys on the dining table

I took all of the camera equipment and the lap top into the study. I booted up my desktop PC while sorting out the best place for the console and Laptop. I got all the memory sticks together and realised I hadn't labelled any of them. My plan was to edit all of the recordings then transfer them in chronological order to create a video dairy of the holiday. It dawned on me that it would take up nearly all of the memory on the PC. I needed to get an extra hard drive. I knew there was a computer shop on Kensington High Street and made a note to call in there when we went out to lunch later.

I heard Mimi moving about and found her in the kitchen pouring some tea. Seeing her naked made me realise that I hadn't bothered dressing either, a habit from the holiday that needed to be broken.

"Would you like some more," she asked. I nodded.

"What time is it," Mimi asked.

"8 O'clock," I replied.

"Wow, that's early, especially for a Saturday," she said laughing.

"Where would you like these? " I asked holding up her bag of goodies.

"Do you need to ask," she said giggling. "You better put them in my underwear drawer for now. What are we going to do today?"

"We've both got to catch up on our emails," I suggested. "I want to make a start on editing the holiday videos and you can have a study of the club website to see what's going on."

"That sounds good."

"We'll go out for lunch as I need to pick up some stuff from the computer place on the high street,"

I went to the bedroom and got our dressing gowns. When I got back to the kitchen Mimi was leaning on the window sill looking out at the world.

I handed her robe. She shrugged into it.

"Where's the balcony when you need it," she said wistfully. "The views from this apartment are crap."

She led me through each of the rooms. She was right. None of the rooms had much of a view although I think the fact that none of the rooms were overlooked upset her more.

She led me up to the roof terrace.

"Even up here is very private" Mimi said. She dropped her robe and screamed "can anyone see me?"

I pulled her to the outdoor sofa, dropped my robe and lay beside her.

It wasn't as warm as Ibiza but it was still a pleasant July morning promising a fine day to come.

I kissed and licked Mimi's Body before going down on her. We made slow passionate love and both enjoyed intense orgasms.

We lay in each other's arms as we came down from our high.

"We did have an audience," I said pointing at three inquisitive pigeons perched on the wall of the terrace. Mimi gave me a playful slap.

"Perverted pigeons as well, "she laughed. "We really need to find another apartment."

"We own hundreds of properties across London," I replied. "I'm sure we can find something suitable."

We were sat in the kitchen when the 'phone rang. It was Mimi's mum. She invited us to lunch on Sunday and suggested we stay the night. There was no reason to say no. Aunty Kaz, as I've always called her, was good company. We agreed to go. Our fathers would also be there.

We went through to the office. Mimi switched her desk top on. She looked round at the new equipment.

"It's getting a bit cramped in here; another good reason to find a bigger apartment with views," she said.

"Ok, ok I get the message, "I said laughing," let's get settled after the holiday and we'll find somewhere."

Both of our mobiles buzzed simultaneously. It was a message to say we had an important message in the C&B Scene mailbox.

We both signed in.

"Bloody hell, look how many messages we've got," I said

"Over a hundred," Mimi replied, "but the latest one is the one highlighted as important."

We both opened the e mail and read the content. It was basically an SOS from a guy called Angus the manager of the club in Aberdeen who had been let down by his model for an event the following weekend and wondered if Mimi would like to fill the void. He added a phone number and asked us to contact him.

"Well, that could be interesting," Mimi said.

"Shall we ring him and see what's involved?" I asked her.

"Why not, we can always say no," She replied.

I put the phone on loud speaker and dialled the number.

"Hello."

"Is that Angus?"

"It is,"

"Hello, this is Nick and Mimi. We're on loudspeaker. You got in touch about next weekend," I said.

"Oh, thank you for getting back to me so quickly."

"I'm intrigued why you contacted us," I asked.

"You and Mimi are the stars of the society website at the moment. Having watched some of your videos I think Mimi would enjoy modelling for us."

"So what does the weekend entail?" Mimi asked.

"It's a Porn photo shoot on Saturday afternoon. I'm being right up front with you here so Saturday night is a Bukkake gangbang. Sunday Afternoon is a porn video shoot. The rest of the time is how you decide to fill it. I won't deny that it will involve you being naked in front of a lot of men and being fucked frequently by strangers."

"Thank you for being so candid," I said. "What do you think, Mimi?"

"I think I'd really like that as long as you're ok with it, Nick."

"You can check out some previous weekend's videos in the Aberdeen section of the website," Angus informed us. "Of course, no two are the same but you'll get an idea of what goes on."

"Did you want me to attend?" I asked.

"Of course," Angus replied, "the role play between partners adds a great deal to the overall enjoyment."

"I think you've found your replacement," Mimi said.

"Give us a couple of hours to check the web site, Angus, and the feasibility of travelling," I said. "I'll ring you back after lunch but Mimi seems keen"

"OK," Angus said, "You'll have free luxury accommodation and we'll meet any travel costs you incur."

"I'm not worried about the cost," I said. "I'll definitely ring you this afternoon."

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"It looks like our next adventure is not too far off," Mimi said.

"Let's hope it is the first of many. It will be going by the amount of invites in our mail boxes."

We checked out the videos on the Aberdeen section. Mimi was excited by the thought of taking part.

"Do you want me to check out how to get there?" I asked. "It's too far to drive."

"I'd like to go," Mimi replied.

We heard the front door open.

"It must be Greta," Mimi said.

Greta was our maid service. We always had a cup of tea with her if we were in when she came.

I put the kettle on and made tea. The three of sat round the kitchen table.

She asked if we had a nice holiday and we told her we had. I asked her if she had had a rest while we were away. She laughed. "The agency works us to the bone." She complained.

"Maybe you should come and work as our housekeeper," I said half joking.

"We'll need one if we move to a bigger property," Mimi added.

"That would be great," Greta smiled. "Now my country is part of the EU I am looking for a more permanent position."

Her country, Lithuania, had joined the EU in May.

"We'll look into it and let you know," I said as we finished our tea.

"I better get started," Greta said.

"I need to look into how we get to Aberdeen," I said heading for the study, Mimi followed me.

"I'll start working through the emails," she said.

I used Google to search for transport to Aberdeen. I knew there was an airport there but a

Google result for sleeper trains from Euston to Aberdeen caught my eye.

I looked into it further.

"Hey, Mimi, do you fancy getting the sleeper train up to Aberdeen next week," I asked. "It leaves Euston at half eight Thursday evening and gets into Aberdeen at eight on Friday morning. The double rooms look pretty good."

"That would be another first for us," she replied. "Let's give it a go."

"We can fly back on Monday," I added. "Shall I book the travel?"

"Yes please. It should be a fun weekend," Mimi answered.

It took me half an hour to book the train and flight tickets.

I phoned Angus to confirm we would be attending.

"We're coming on the sleeper so should be in Aberdeen around eight on Friday morning," I told him.

"That's great," he replied. "I'll arrange for you to be picked up from the station. What is Mimi's dress size?

"Why do you need that?"

"We supply some costumes. Mimi doesn't have to use them but they will be there if she wants to make use of them."

I asked Mimi her dress size.

"Size 10," I told Angus

"Thanks," he replied.

"See you next Friday," I said hanging up.

I explained to Mimi why Angus wanted to know her dress size.

"That could be interesting," Mimi said, "It's got to be sexy outfits."

"Not all the e mails are invites to go to other clubs but introductions from club services in the area" Mimi said. "Some are offering local services of all kinds. I've taken the liberty of booking us into the local club clinic on Tuesday for our tri-monthly check-up. We have to be there by ten"

"Good, we need to do that after what went on in Ibiza," I said laughing

"I've also booked us in to a unisex Beauticians with links to the club on Wednesday. I need the full treatment if I'm to look my best for next weekend" she said. "I think they offer a proper full treatment. I've booked us in for 11:00"

"So where are these places?" I asked.

"The clinic is only a five minute walk away," Mimi replied. "The Beauticians is about a kilometre if we cut through Holland Park. It's called 'Body and Soul'; you'll have an e mail from them too,"

"Ms Mimi," Greta called from the utility, "please come."

Mimi went into the utility room. I stood in the doorway

"What is this?"Mimi asked holding up the mankini.

Mimi tried to explain what it was but Greta looked puzzled.

"The best idea is if you wash it dry it and I'll show you later what it is for," Mimi suggested.

"Ok Ms Mimi," Greta answered, "I understand this one," she said sheepishly holding up the body stocking dress. "It's very sexy."

"Wash and dry that one too. I'd like to see what it looks like on you,"

Greta blushed slightly but nodded enthusiastically

"Ok Ms Mimi," she replied.

"Just call me Mimi, please"

"Ok Ms Mimi, sorry Mimi." They both took a fit of laughter.

"We better get dressed if we're going out for lunch" I said

"I need a shower," Mimi said and headed off to the bathroom. I went back to the study, shut everything down and locked away the memory sticks.

It was a bright sunny day so I opted for a pair of tailored shorts and a tight T shirt.

I stood in the doorway of the utility room where Greta was ironing the first of the dry washing.

"Would you really become our housekeeper if we can sort it out," I asked Greta.

"Oh yes, Mr Nick," she replied, "I would love that."

"How much notice would you have to give your agency," I asked.

"None; we're all self employed. The turnover of staff is very high."

Where are you living at the moment," I asked

"I have a horrid bedsit in a shared house in Paddington," she replied. "Most of my wages go on rent and travelling to the places I clean."

"That's awful," I said. "I promise I will give you our housekeeper's job as soon as I can sort it out."

"That would be great," she replied. "I would be the best housekeeper ever."

"I know you would," Mimi said coming up behind me.

I turned round. Mimi was wearing a thin white linen full length button-through dress. She had left the bottom unbuttoned to just above the knee. She had left three buttons at the top open to show some cleavage. The armholes were just big enough to give a nice side view of her breasts at the right angle. She wore a contrasting red thong that was clearly visible through the dress. A pair of white half heel sandals and matching handbag completed a very horny look.

"We're not in Ibiza anymore," I said.

"This is far more conservative than my first choice," she giggled. She gave a twirl.

"What do think, Greta?" she asked.

"Very nice," Greta replied. "Sexy but classy"

"You girls always stick together," I said laughing. "Have you got another job to go to today, Greta?"

"No, this is my only job today," she replied.

"We'll only be a couple of hours," Mimi said, "We'll see you when we get back."

Mimi and Greta embraced warmly before we made our way to the lift.

"You're a beautiful looking couple, "Greta said almost wistfully.

I used my door entry card to call the lift.

"We wouldn't have had that conversation with Greta before Ibiza," I said.

"You're right," she said. "We learned a lot of things in the past couple of weeks."

As we went down in the lift I told Mimi about the discussion me and Greta had had.

"I really think we should take her on."I said. "She should live in as well until we sort out our move."

"That might cramp our style," Mimi laughed.

"It will make us sort the move out quicker."

When we got to the street it was really hot.

"I dressed for the weather," Mimi said poking her tongue out. "Shall we go to the Cricketers? It's got a nice beer garden and the food's not bad. It's only just round the corner."

"So how do you know that? " I asked as she linked me and led me in the direction of the pub.

"My mum took me there one time when you were working at your Dad's." She replied. "My mum's a bit of a dark horse. She's a bigger flirt than me."

"Who? Auntie Kaz," I said disbelievingly.

"I think she would have shagged the waiter if I hadn't been with her."

"You are joking?"

"Sort of," she went on, "I know Mum and Dad have lived separate lives for a long while."

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

Fortunately we arrived at the pub and changed the subject. The place was busy.

"Do you want a rum and coke?"I asked. Mimi nodded.

I pushed through to the bar and ordered the drinks. I saw a notice that said the kitchen was closed due to fire damage.

"The kitchens closed," I said returning to Mimi with the drinks." Let's go out to the beer garden." We pushed through the crowd.

The beer garden was packed but there was a table toward the back that was occupied by three guys but there was room for us to sit.

"Can we join you?" Mimi asked

They looked up. The sun was right behind Mimi. She must have looked like a Goddess. The three of them stood.

"Yes of course, madam, Monsieur", one of them said.

We all sat down. I thanked them and Introduced ourselves. There were plenty of empty Peroni bottles on the table.

They introduced themselves as Claude, Charles and Pierre. They were from Paris on a tour of Britain starting in London.

Mimi and I are reasonably fluent in French but as it turned out it wasn't required.

Mimi was in full flirting mode.

"So how long are you in London?" Mimi asked.

"We go up to Edinburgh on Monday," Claude said

"We got here yesterday," Pierre added.

"Your English is very good," I said.

"We all teach English in a private school in Paris," Charles told us. "This trip is to polish our knowledge of the language and have some fun along the way."

"How come you are in here today," Mimi asked.

"Our hotel is just a short walk from here," Pierre said. "Are you local?"

"We have an apartment about 10 minutes away," Mimi told him. I've never heard such a simple statement sound so much like an invite.

"What do you do?" Pierre asked.

"We're just members of the idle rich," I answered. They obviously thought I was joking as they all laughed.

I was pleased to see there was waitress service in the beer garden. I called one of the girls over and ordered two more rum and cokes.

"Do you guys want another drink?" I asked. They all said yes.

"Do want Peroni?" they all nodded and said thanks. I added it to the order.

We talked about all sorts of nonsense as we drank. Mimi was moving closer and closer to the two guys on her side of the bench.

Claude ordered another round of drinks.

When the waitress returned Pierre asked her to take a photo handing her his phone.

Mimi moved between him and Claude while I and Charles moved outside of them.

The waitress took the photo.

Mimi didn't move back to her original place. Pierre and Claude were having sly gropes.

"Mimi likes that sort of attention," I said, letting them know I noticed. They both sat back.

"Spoilsport," Mimi said giggling. "I need to eat. Can we go for something to eat?"

"Do you want to join us," I asked. The three of them agreed.

"Mimi, you need to ring Greta and tell her to go home when she finished her work," I said, "otherwise she will be waiting for you."

"Can you ring her, please," Mimi replied

I moved away to make the call. I told her we had got tied up in something. I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I promised we would make it up to her.

When I went back to the table Pierre had his hand up Mimi's dress.

"They'll be time for that later," I said as he snatched his hand away.

"I thought you French guys were slow, passionate lovers." I said.

"Oh, we are," Charles said, "but it's not every day you meet a woman of Mimi's beauty."

"Patience," Mimi said. "We've got all day but I really need to eat."

"There's an Italian bistro a few streets away. Shall we give it a go?" I asked. Everyone agreed.

Mimi and I had dropped enough hints that there was more to follow so I wasn't surprised when they came with us.

As we walked to the restaurant Claude asked me if I was happy with what was going on. Mimi was walking ahead of us arm in arm with Charles and Pierre.

"I share my wife with other men. I love it. Fortunately Mimi is a show off and loves it too," I replied, "I think you three are in for a good time if you want it."

"I'm sure we do, "he replied.

We went into the bistro. We were the only customers. Mimi chose a booth right at the back of the restaurant.

I ordered a carafe of house white and another of red.

The waiter poured the wine as each of us made our choice. Mimi had sat at the back of the booth flanked by Charles and Claude. Pierre and I sat on the sides.

We ordered three pizzas. The waiter explained that as the Pizzas were freshly cooked it could be 30 to 40 minutes before they were ready.

"That's fine," Mimi said, "I'm sure we can find ways to pass the time. You can join in"

The waiter smiled.

Mimi knocked her wine back and refilled her glass. She stood up and said "Let's get drunk. Who wants to see my tits?"

She undid the rest of the buttons on her dress and opened it like a flasher.

"Aren't any of you guys going to grope me?" Mimi asked.

She had gone into full slut mode. My erection was trying to burst out of my shorts.

Charles and Claude stood up next to Mimi and starting massaging her breasts.

Pierre was videoing everything with his phone.

Mimi shrugged her dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to the seat behind her.

Charles and Claude were now sucking and nibbling Mimi's nipples. She pushed her hand into her panties and started rubbing her clit.

The waiter came out of the Kitchen. He and the chef could see what was going on as the kitchen was open to the seating area. I thought he would throw us out. Instead he went to the entrance, turned the sign to closed and locked the door.