Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at me and replied. "I was just going to pull it further up your thigh."

I smiled at him and said. "That's fine but be very careful not to put a run in the silk."

He returned his lips to my thigh; now gently kissing the creamy white flesh extending his tongue to lick it and occasionally nibbling lightly on my skin.

"That feels wonderful." I commented.

James fingers reached the confluence of my leg and torso but he avoided touching my quivering wet pussy. As his kisses neared the same spot I moaned softly in anticipation of him covering my slippery cunt with his mouth.

He's either a very quick study or had seen something special in one of the porn movies he's watched because instead of placing his mouth one my cunt he used his hands to push beside it causing my wet lips to open exposing the shimmering wet flesh inside.

His head dropped within inches of my cunt and he inhaled deeply. "I love your smell." He remarked.

I looked down over my tits at his face hovering just above my cunt. "You know you are driving me insane." I said.

He smiled as he straightened up and replied. "Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?"

His rock hard cock was inches from my cunt and I thought about abandoning this whole oral lesson and beg him to fuck me; but I resisted the urge knowing training in proper oral sex would serve him well for the rest of his adult life.

For the next ten minutes James duplicated the treatment on my other leg and by the time his mouth again approached his prize my loins were on fire.

He had been kneeling between my legs while he pleasured them but now that he could concentrate on my steamy wet cunt James slid his knees back and lay down. His face was right there; and I could feel his hot breath on my cunt.

I reached down and pressed on my knees spreading myself completely open.

He inhaled deeply again savoring my musky scent. His eyes studied every part of my soaking wet cunt.

"Lick along the edges of my lips." I instructed.

His tongue appeared from between his lips and he followed my instructions perfectly using just the tip to softly caress one then the other pulsing lips.

I lost count of the number of times his tongue traced along the outer most part of my cunt. He was thoroughly enjoying pleasing me and I urged him on. "Now run your tongue around my hard clit."

I slid my hands in and pressed on either side causing my clit to extend completely from the hood of flesh that protected it. His tongue circled my sensitive clit several times sending shards of pleasure racing up my spine.

"Take it between your lips." I pleaded.

He lifted his face from my crotch and looked up at me. "In time." He said.

Instead of sucking my clit into his mouth James returned to my lips again tracing along their length with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god James, I'm so fucking hot." I exclaimed.

His open mouth hovered over my throbbing clit and as he dropped toward it his tongue flicked at the erect nub of pleasure again sending that incredible tingling sensation shooting along my spine and into my brain. His tongue lashed at me, his lips sucked me and his teeth nibbled and bit at my clit.

He had me on the brink of orgasm and he hadn't even begun to probe my sopping wet cunt yet.

"I want you to tongue fuck me." I pleaded.

His tongue lifted from my hard clit and slowly slid down through the moist hot flesh below. I wanted to grab handfuls of red hair and press his mouth tighter against me but decided to let him proceed at his own very talented pace.

Each time he slid his tongue through the swollen flesh it probed a little deeper until his mouth was crushed against my loins and he tongue extended as deep as possible.

"Yes that's it." I exclaimed as he continued.

My loins were on fire, the steamy wet flesh of my cunt welcomed ever single lick from his tongue.

"Oh god James you're gonna make me cum." I exclaimed.

His mouth clamped onto me and I gave in to the urge to fill my fists with his curly red hair and press him harder against my cunt.

My orgasm exploded inside me; hips bucking wildly against his face, hands pushing him deeper. My cunt flooded with juices and James lapped and drank every drop he could.

"Oh my fucking god." I exclaimed as his incredible mouth extended my climax.

Mercifully it began to subside my hips still convulsed against his face, but the shards of orgasmic pleasure that had been shooting along my spine and slamming into my brain began to diminish. James finally lifted his face from my crotch. My fluids were smeared from cheek to cheek and as he looked up at me he smiled. "Like I said I've watched a lot of porn." He said.

I wiped as much of my juices from his face as I could reaching down that far, but knew that in a very few moments I'd have a chance to properly clean his face with my lips and tongue.

"That was fuckin awesome." I said.

James just smiled.

His incredible oral talent had prepared me for his rock hard youthful cock. I wanted him inside; I wanted him to know what it feels like to have his throbbing cock engulfed by steamy sopping wet flesh. I wanted to feel his curly red pubic mound grinding against my clit and his solid balls slapping against my ass.

With two words I invited him to experience all that. "Fuck me." I softly said.

He began a slow crawl up my form; his lips and tongue tickling my flat belly first than moving up to playfully caress my big soft tits. His lips sucked one then the other and he used his hands to press my firm orbs together so he could lick between them.

His lips moved higher reaching my neck and softly kissing the protruding muscles along both sides. As he moved up and covered my mouth with his I felt his cock shaft press against my vulva the rock hard shaft spread my lips apart.

I wanted him inside and I broke our passionate kiss to whisper in his ear. "Put it inside."

He lifted his hips enough for his cock head to slip above my twitching cunt than moved back so it was poised at the entrance. His hips moved forward very slowly spreading my swollen lips open.

"Yes that's it gimme that hard cock." I exclaimed as his cock head slipped inside.

I fully expected James to plunge to my very core on the first thrust; but instead he just let his cock head soak in the bath of juices my cunt had provided.

"Gimme more." I begged.

Instead James pulled back a little so that just the very tip of his cock head remained in my hot wet cunt. He rocked his hips sliding the head inside again than pulled back until his cock slipped from me completely.

I wanted his cock buried inside me; I wanted my swollen wet cunt grasping at his rock hard cock, I wanted to feel his pubic mound crushing against my clit and his balls resting against my ass. But he continued only the short jabs at me.

I pleaded with him again. "Fuck me, give me all of it." I said accentuating the word all.

But James just stared down at my face and jabbed at my cunt with just the head. I wanted to ask him why he hadn't yet thrust his rock hard cock to the depths of my cunt but I realized in his own way he was trying to extend the time we would be joined at the loins. He was trying to forestall a youthful premature ejaculation.

I reached up with both hands and held his face slowly lowering it to my tits. James again began kissing my nipples and licking every part of my tits he could reach with his mouth.

I whispered to him. "It's okay to cum. Just make sure when you do your cock is deep inside me."

His hips moved forward again this time pressing his hard cock deeper.

I moaned as it spread my wet flesh aside.

"That's it, gimme more of that beautiful hard cock." I urged.

He pulled back again then sank his rock hard throbbing cock deep in my cunt.

"Yes James!" I squealed.

I clenched my muscles grasping his cock with my soaking wet flesh.

James groaned; pulled his hips back and drove his cock home once again.

"I'm gonna cum!" He exclaimed.

I reached up and clawed at his back with my nails as his cock began convulsing and a tidal wave of hot thick sperm began shooting from his youthful cock.

"Yes that's it fill my hot cunt with your cum." I urged.

His balls produced more cum than I thought possible; every part of my searing wet cunt was coated with his seed.

"Fuck me while you cum." I pleaded.

He pulled back and slammed his cock inside me again. I could feel his hot thick cum oozing from my cunt and running down over my ass to stain the bed spread. Again and again James pounded his hard cock into be as he rode my quivering cunt through his orgasm.

Once he was finished he pulled out and flopped down on the bed beside me. I could feel the overflow of his load dribbling out of my slit and I reached between my thighs to collect a sample to taste.

He turned his head toward me and watched as I lifted my fingers above my mouth and let his cum drip onto my tongue. His cum tasted salty and somewhat bitter and as I collected a second handful he asked. "Do you like the taste of cum?"

After I'd sucked my fingers clean I turned my head to him and replied. "I absolutely love the taste of a man's cum.

James watched me intently as I finished my salty treat than said. "I guess I should get dressed."

I rolled over onto my side facing him. "Get dresses; we're only getting started my boy." I said as I reached for his cock.

His eyes widened as I wrapped my delicate fingers around his erect cock. One thing about fucking a youthful man is that they have a very short recovery time and James excelled in that regard. His cock was just as hard as the moment before he'd slipped it inside my wet cunt.

As I stroked his cock I looked into his eyes and said. "I'm going to show you my special talent."

He looked at me not completely understanding and said. "Special talent?"

I grinned and replied. "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

He surely understood that and what it meant.

I rose up to a kneeling position and moved between his legs my hand never leaving his hard cock. He reached above and pulled a pillow down sliding it behind his head. "I've only had a couple blow jobs before." He admitted.

I smiled and replied. "I don't do blow jobs James. I give sloppy deep throat oral sex."

His smile acknowledged he knew he was in for a special experience.

I'd sized up his cock earlier and while it was exceptionally hard it was about average in size and girth. I knew I'd have no problem taking every inch in my mouth and down my throat. As I leaned forward I drew his cock down so that as I took him in my mouth I'd be able to look up at his face and keep eye contact. I tightened my grip on his cock and moved my hand down stretching his foreskin tight and exposing the glands and sensitive corona.

With my mouth poised just above his cock head I gave him a lesson that probably only applied to a mature woman. "It's okay to talk dirty to me while I'm doing this." I suggested.

James just smiled.

My open mouth closed the distance to his cock head but just before I put him in my mouth I exhaled deeply over his cock bathing it with my hot breath. I kept my mouth wide open as I went down on him not closing my lips until his head bumped into the back of my throat. Without pausing I pressed him beyond swallowing the throbbing head and surrounding it with moist throat tissue. I kept eye contact with him through the entire time only closing my eyes when my nose nuzzled into his curly red pubic hair.

"Oh my fucking god!" He exclaimed as I swallowed massaging his cock head with my throat muscles. My saliva glands began secreting copious amounts of thick spit and when I lifted my mouth off his cock several strands of spit stretched from my tongue to the head of his cock. I reached up and collected the strands with one hand and slowly smeared it over his entire cock.

"I've never..." James began only to be interrupted by me. "I know you've never had your cock buried in a woman's throat.

James just smiled.

"Do you want me to swallow it again?" I asked as my hand slid up and down his slippery spit coated cock.

"Yes please." He replied politely.

I again pulled his excess flesh tight and as I lowered my mouth over his cock Iswirled my tongue around his corona.

He moaned deeply.

Closing my slippery lips around the shaft just below the head I inched my way toward his pubic mound. Once again his sleek cock slipped into my throat easily. I felt his hips lift off the mattress as I bottomed out; my nose pressed against his loins and my throat engulfing his youthful cock.

I felt his hand touch my shoulder and I wondered how long it would be before his hand moved to the back of my head to press my mouth down over his cock at a pace he chose.

I rose once again and let him slip from my wet oral grasp. "Tell me I'm a good cock sucker." I said.

"You're a good cock sucker." James replied.

I smiled at him and said. "You can do better than that." Knowing he had a history of speaking distastefully to the girls he'd dated before. I was certain that I'd be able to elicit some dirty talk from him.

As I lowered my mouth toward his cock again James said. "Suck it!"

I sucked hard on his cock head than pressed my mouth deeper.

James moaned than said. "Swallow my hard cock."

It slipped into my throat again and he remarked. "Throat fuck my cock."

I did as he asked and bobbed my mouth up and down fucking him with my moist smooth flesh.

His hand moved from my shoulder to the back of my head and he filled his fist with my blonde locks. His strong hand pulled me off his cock and as I gasped for air he commanded. "Spit on it bitch."

I spat thick saliva over his cock head and moved one hand up to it to spread the fluid evenly over his entire cock. His hand pushed my mouth down quickly engulfing his throbbing cock in my throat again and again. I must have flipped a switch in his brain because this shy young reserved man became a raging throat fucking machine. As he pushed and pulled my head up and down he lashed me with all kinds of filthy comments. The dirtiest of which was. "Take my hard cock all the way you dirty cock sucking whore."

I let him go on while he fucked my throat with his rock hard cock. Gasping for air when I could and drooling saliva all over his pulsing cock.

I sensed that he was nearing a second orgasm and while he held my mouth above his cock I said. "I want you to shoot your load in my mouth so I can taste its delicious creamy flavor.

"I wanna cum now." James replied as he shoved his cock between my lips.

In an instant it began spewing forth thick wads of salty tasting cum; his balls draining themselves a second time but this time he coated my mouth filling it with his seed. I could feel his cock surging as each wad shot from him; his climax more explosive than many that have pumped my mouth full before. I moved one hand to his balls and squeezed them trying to elicit every drop they contained.

Cum seeped from the corners of my mouth and ran down his cock shaft matting his curly red pubic mound. As his orgasm slowly began to subside his hand moved from my head allowing me to lick his cock head and slurp the cum that had escaped my mouth.

"Fucking A that was amazing." James remarked as I let him slip from my lips one last time.

"I think so too." I replied as I slowly stroked his cock.

I fully expected him to go limp after such an intense oral fucking, but amazingly James remained rock hard. Even after a full ten minutes his cock stood at perfect attention rising up from his loins like a flag pole.

Not one to waste a perfectly good rock hard cock, I crawled up over him and sat down on his belly with his cock pressed between my ass cheeks.

"Are we gonna fuck again?" James asked.

I smiled down at him and asked. "Don't you wanna fuck me again?"

James just smiled. I reached behind and pulled his cock toward my swollen wet cunt.

"Give it to mer." I demanded.

James lifted his hips and his cock head slipped inside me again. I pushed back engulfing him with my steamy flesh.

This time I would control the tempo, slowly lifting up then sliding back down to bury his pulsing cock inside me. I ground my clit against his sticky pubic mound and leaned forward so he could lick and kiss my erect nipples.

I increased the pace I was fucking him wanting to climax again before he blew a third load of sticky cum inside me. Faster and faster I moved my ass his throbbing cock massaging my most sensitive parts.

"Fuck me like your dirty whore." I demanded. His hands gripped my hips as I continued thrashing my swollen cunt on his hard cock.

I was quickly climbing the orgasmic mountain my loins tingling to signify that I was about to cum. "Make your filthy whore cum." I exclaimed as the tingling change to numbness and I climaxed again.

James pounded his cock up into me as I rode him through an incredible orgasm my flooded cunt bathing his rock hard cock in luscious fuck juices.

I collapsed on top of him pinning his body to the bed his rock hard cock soaking in the wet swollen flesh of my cunt.

He whispered in my ear. "You're awesome."

I turned my face to his and kissed him deeply on the mouth, our tongues dancing passionately across one another. As we kissed his cell phone which was on the night stand beside us rang. He reached for it but as he brought it to his ear I grabbed it from him and answered the call. "Hi this is Angel."

His father replied. "Oh okay." Remembering that I'd told him if I answered we'd need another hour.

I disconnected the call and tossed the phone on the other bed.

James asked. "Who was that?"

"Your father." I replied.

"What did he want?" James asked.

I kissed him gently on the mouth then said. "He wanted to know if we were done."

James kissed me in much the same manner then asked. "Are we?"

I ground my ass down on his still erect cock and replied. "It's not my call, if you want more all you have to do is ask."

His hand moved to my face lightly cupping it in his soft palm. "I've never cum twice let along three times." He admitted.

I knew that his balls were emptied completely and that a third orgasm would be without the thick wads of creamy cum spewing from his cock.

"Perhaps we should just talk for a while." I suggested.

"I'd like that Angel." James answered.

I lifted my swollen wet cunt off his cock and slipped across his body; reclining beside him.

For the next half hour James and I talked about what he had learned tonight; how he needs to be gently and loving when he is being intimate with a girl. I'd given him an understanding that he need not be self-conscious about his body and certainly his hair color. I did tell him that while I love dirty talk not every woman enjoys such language and that he needs to be keenly aware of what a woman wants to hear.

James assured me that he would remember each and every lesson I'd offered him and that he was confident that going forward he would be a changed man.

I smiled at him and said. "You are a man, not a young boy like I'd been lead to believe."

As I dressed James watched with almost as much attention as he had when I stripped several hours earlier. "Will I ever see you again?" He asked.

I smiled and replied. "Probably not James, you need to find a young woman who can appreciate what it is you can offer.

"I'll remember this night for the rest of my life Angel." James admitted.

I just smiled at him.

I left James alone; naked on the bed where we'd had some of the best sex I'd ever experienced.

Riding down the elevator I knew Johnathan would be waiting to speak to me. As I exited the elevator I spotted him sitting in the lobby.