Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flabbergasted; I turned to him and looked down at the beautiful stone dangling an inch above the translucent fabric front of my dress.

"Ken it's absolutely beautiful, but I can't possibly wear Emma's jewelry," I said knowing it had belonged to his deceased wife.

He took my hand in his and dropped a matching pair of diamond earrings into my palm. "She didn't take them with her Angel, and besides they complete you tonight."

I hugged him holding the earrings in my hand then turned and carefully placed them on my ears.

"They are so lovely," I said as I turned back to him.

"I'm glad you like them because I want you to have them," Ken said.

His words stunned me, "I couldn't..." Ken's finger touched my lips cutting me off midsentence. "You can and you will." He said.

I just smiled at him, knowing that later tonight I'd have an opportunity to show him my appreciation for such an elegant gift.

"You hungry darlin'?" he asked.

"I'm am, how about you?" I asked.

"Famished," Ken replied.

We walked hand in hand down the stairs, through the foyer and kitchen. "We'll take the Benz," Ken said as we stepped into the garage.

I was glad he decided on the Benz, to my thinking it was more comfortable than the GT 3 and gave me a chance to cross my legs once I'd slipped into the leather seat.

Ken got behind the wheel and glanced at my legs. "You've got the best looking legs I've seen in years," he commented.

I just smiled at him.

"I suppose where you're taking me for dinner is a surprise?" I asked.

He glanced toward me and said, "Not really, we're having dinner at the Speckled Hen."

I understood why it didn't have to be a secret, I'd never heard of the place.

"Is the food good?" I asked.

"I'd give it an eight, but the ambiance is most definitely above a ten," Ken remarked.

A few minutes later Ken turned into a small parking lot; I'd estimate it could hold a dozen cars, behind the lot there was a small log cabin. A sign, which appeared to be hand painted, next to the door read Speckled Hen Cottage & Pub and was illuminated by a single spotlight mounted above.

"This is the Speckled Hen?" I asked.

"Sure is, I hope you like it," He answered.

Knowing Ken's penchant for log cabins I could understand why he chose the Speckled Hen.

Ken parked then rounded the car to help me step out. "Angel, you look incredible," He said.

I squeezed his hand acknowledging the compliment.

Ken pulled the solid wood door open and I stepped inside the Speckled Hen, it looked even smaller inside; the low ceilings along with the wood beams that ran across made it seem like you could reach up and touch them. Each beam served to hide indirect lighting which gave the entire place a warm glow that I thought was rather pleasing. The wide wood plank flooring appeared to have been refinished and stained a light color. Each small table was lit by a single pendant light centered above but extending down to within a few feet of the table surface.

Ken moved beside me; placed his arm around my waist and asked, "What do you think?"

I looked at him, smiled and said, "It's very cozy."

"Mr. Sacks!" The maître d' exclaimed when he noticed Ken.

"What's up Carson," Ken replied as he stepped forward toward him.

Carson let his eyes linger for a moment on my form, then quickly returned his attention to the more important person. "I have your regular table prepared Mr. Sacks, please follow me," He said.

"Very good my friend," Ken replied as he motioned for me to follow Carson.

We were lead almost to the rear of the little cottage where even smaller tables for two were situated. Carson helped me with my chair and stole a quick glance at my legs as I sat down.

"Peter will be your server tonight; I'll check back in a while to make sure everything is satisfactory," Carson said as Peter arrived.

"Good evening folks; can I offer you a cocktail?" Peter asked.

"Angel, would you like a drink?" Ken asked.

"I think I'd like a Manhattan," I replied.

"Very good, and you sir?" Peter said

"Wild Turkey neat," Ken said.

Peter smiled at Ken, handed him a menu then said, "I'll bring your cocktails in a moment; take your time looking over the menu."

Apparently, a tradition at the Speckled Hen called for the gentleman to review the offerings and order the entrée. Some women might consider this tradition sexist but I found it quite romantic.

Ken took only a second or two studying the menu, then looked at me and asked, "Do you like salmon?"

I'm not a big fan of fish, but since Ken took only a few seconds with the menu, I assumed he was just making sure the salmon was available. "I do," I answered.

Peter returned with our drinks, placing mine in front of me before Ken's sipping bourbon, he also placed a basket of warm dinner rolls on the table; noticing that Ken was finished with the menu he said, "Are you ready to order Sir?"

"I think so; we'll start with the stuffed portobello mushrooms," Ken said.

"Okay, that's with the bruschetta topping," Peter remarked.

"Yes, and for the entrée, we'll have the blackened salmon steak, grilled asparagus for the side, and ask the chef to go light on the garlic," Ken said.

"Very good, let me place your order, I'll bring the appetizer and your salads," Peter said before turning and leaving Ken and me alone.

Ken leaned back in his chair and took a sip of his bourbon; his eyes fixed on mine over the top of his glass and said. "It's been a while since I shared dinner with such a lovely lady."

I leaned forward and stretched my arm across the small table, placing my hand on his, and said. "I have to admit you were right about the ambiance of this place, it's very romantic."

Ken turned his hand over and took mine in his, "Even in the dim lighting here everything about you sparkles, from your dress to your eyes." He complimented.

I smiled and said, "Don't forget these," my free hand slid up to lift the diamond pendant from my skin.

"They only accent your eyes," Ken replied.

I smiled and lifted my cocktail to my lips, "Whew, I won't want to have more than one of these or I'll be passing out on you later." I mentioned after tasting my drink.

He grinned and said, "That's happened to me in the past."

His remark reminded me of something Junior had said earlier about Ken parading his whores into Junior's home, but I decided to wait for an appropriate time to question Ken about that.

Peter arrived with our appetizer, placing a small dish in front of each of us and a larger dish holding a half a dozen delicious looking stuffed mushrooms. He placed one mushroom on each plate then glancing toward me said, "Enjoy."

Ken picked up his and popped the bite-sized appetizer into his mouth. I opted to cut mine in half and used a fork to lift it to my mouth. The taste was delightful; a combination of spinach, mozzarella, breadcrumbs, tomatoes, and basil along with the savory mushroom.

"Delicious," I said after swallowing my first bite. As I ate the second half Peter returned with our salads.

"Would you like grated cheese on your salad?" He asked.

"Yes please," I replied as I lifted a second mushroom to my appetizer plate.

Ken just shook his head yes as he munched on another mushroom.

Peter left again and I decided to forgo the lady like approach of eating the mushroom, popping the entire thing in my mouth.

"You like those?" Ken asked.

I smiled and replied, "Yes, they are very good."

While we finished the appetizer, I decided to ask him about his son's comment earlier.

"Can I ask you a question, Ken?"

"Sure," Ken replied.

"Earlier today, when we were at Junior's place, he made a comment about you parading your whores into his house," I asked.

He smiled and replied, "I was hoping you didn't catch that."

"Have there been many before me?"

Ken laughed then said, "Hundreds."

"Come on I'm being serious," I replied.

"Does it matter?" he asked with a more serious look on his face.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I guess it does to me and apparently to Junior also."

"I've brought several of the girls from Elegant Escorts here and a few from other services too," Ken admitted.

"Okay, and did you take them all to meet your son?" I asked.

Ken seemed a little uncomfortable talking about this, but I wanted to try and figure out why he would show off his women to Junior.

"I probably took four or five to his place," Ken replied.

"Don't you think that would make him jealous?" I asked.

"I suppose it might," He answered.

I thought for a moment then said, "I think it does make him jealous; considering that he called the girl that was there a fat slut."

"Where are you going with this, Angel," he said.

I leaned forward and smiled before I continued, "I think you should give him what he asked for; get him to your place tomorrow and let him fuck my ass."

"You're kidding."

"No, I'm serious, it might help patch things up between you and him and I don't mind whose cock is buried in my ass as long as it's rock hard," I said.

Ken looked flabbergasted.

"After all, I am just another one of your whores."

"And what do I do while he's fucking you?"

Before I could reply Peter showed up with our entrée, he placed my salmon steak in front of me than Ken's. "Enjoy," he said.

I tasted my fish savoring the wonderful crust on the outside and the sweet meat in the middle.

"You could watch, and after I've gotten him off I think you should join us. I'm sure at his age his cock will remain erect after he's cum once." I said.

Ken hadn't touched his meal; he was dumbfounded that I was making this suggestion.

"While I'm fucking him, I'll explain that you and I talked and that you're sorry for making him jealous. I'll tell him that in the future if you show up at his place with another whore it'll be a sign that you want him to fuck her also. But only if his place is clean and orderly."

Ken tasted his food, then looking me in the eyes said. "You're serious about this."

"Very, think of it as you sharing the wealth," I said.

In response, Ken asked. "What about his drug use, and the fact that he hasn't had a decent job since he finished school?"

I smiled then said, "Marijuana is legal in many states, I've heard it really enhances sex and I'm sure you could find him a job in your company, maybe even working here at Lake of the Pines."

"I could, and maybe that would give him an incentive to clean up his act," Ken replied.

Ken sat back in his chair; I could tell he was contemplating something, "I kind of like the idea of watching you fuck Junior," he said.

"Me too," I answered then added, "I've had my share of threesome's but this will be the first time I've fucked a father and his son.

"I like being your first," Ken remarked.

I leaned back in my chair and slipped one heel off, then lifted my foot between his legs. My toes found a rock hard cock and I slowly moved my foot up and down along the length of his shaft.

"I guess you can tell you've got me really turned on," Ken said.

"Good because I have a special surprise for you tonight," I said.

"What would that be?" Ken asked.

I smiled knowing that I'd finally turned the tables on him and said, "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise."

Carson returned and noticed that we'd only eaten about half of our entrée asked, "Is everything okay?"

Ken smiled at me then looked up at Carson and said, "Yes, as usual, the food is excellent, but I just remembered we have someplace to be shortly."

I reached toward Carson, placed my hand on his arm and asked, "Would you be a dear and have Peter box the rest of our meal to go."

"I'd be happy to," He answered as he took our half-full plates from the table.

"You seem a little anxious Ken," I commented with a shit eating grin on my face.

He laughed and replied, "I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when I know I have a surprise waiting for me."

I slipped my foot between his thighs again and started stroking his rock hard cock with the sole of my foot. "I wish I could get under the table and suck your big hard cock," I said to heighten his anxiousness.

Peter returned with our boxed meals and the check, Ken handed him his gold card. "I'll be back shortly," He said as he left to run the credit card.

While we waited I continued stroking Ken's cock with my foot. "I can't wait to feel that hard cock slide into my throat," I said.

"I can't wait to watch you deep throat my cock," he replied.

With a quick stroke of a pen, Ken signed for our meal and said. "Thanks for the great service, Peter."

"My pleasure," Peter replied.

Ken waited for a moment then stood up, "Shall we?" he asked.

The thick bulge in his slacks was very noticeable; there was no hiding the fact that my foot had gotten the desired effect. Ken stepped beside me and after checking to make sure no one would notice I lifted one soft hand to the bulge, "It's so hard and long," I said as I moved my palm along the entire length of his erection.

I kept my hand in place while I stood up; grasping it firmly and squeezing the shaft I whispered to Ken, "I want you inside me."

He just smiled.

I released his cock and picked up our boxed leftovers.

"Let me carry those," Ken said.

I figured he offered so that he could try to hide his rock hard erection.

"Thanks," I said handing the Styrofoam boxes to him.

There was hardly anyone else in the place as we left, so Ken's bulge went unnoticed by everyone except me.

Ken opened the passenger door for me and after I slid in he handed me the leftovers which I placed on the floor between my feet.

"Did you enjoy the meal?" Ken asked as he started the car.

"I did, and I enjoyed getting you hard too," I said as I turned a little in my seat.

Once he had safely driven off the parking lot I reached across and placed my hand on his thigh. "Still hard?" I asked as my hand moved to cover the bulge in his slacks.

Ken glanced over at me and replied, "You're such a tease."

I slowly stroked his rock hard cock through the material of his slacks, but I wanted more.

Apparently, Ken wanted more also because he lifted one thigh to hold the steering wheel in place and quickly unzipped his slacks. "Take it out," he said.

My delicate hand slipped inside his pants then through the overlapping fabric of his jockeys and circled his cock.

"I love the feel of a nice hard cock in my hand," I said as I withdrew it from his pants. My hand moved up to the head then off his cock; it stood straight up from his loins.

I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers moistening them a little then grasped his cock again.

"Stroke it nice and slow," Ken said.

My hand moved up and down on his shaft and twisted a little when the head was in my palm. I stroked his cock like that for a mile or two and then lifted my hand again. "Have you ever gotten a blow job while driving?" I asked.

"Once a very long time ago," Ken replied.

As I pulled my legs up and knelt on the seat facing him I asked, "Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Almost instantly, it was my first blow job," Ken answered.

My hands were resting on the center console and my face was right next to his. "I'm just gonna tease you a little," I said.

I lowered my mouth toward his rock hard cock and took just the head closing my lips around the shaft just below. Ken moaned as my tongue swirled around his sensitive corona.

"You cock tastes so good," I said after I let him slip from my gentle oral grasp.

I felt his hand on the back of my head and as he pressed down I opened my mouth wide letting him control how deep I took his cock. He didn't stop until my face was pressed against the fabric of his slacks.

"Suck it!" Ken demanded.

As I began sucking his fingers closed in my hair pulling me up until I was sucking just the head. My tongue again swirled around his corona teasing the smooth flesh.

I have to admit giving head like this was somewhat uncomfortable, but I dealt with the cramped quarters and continued pleasuring him with my mouth.

He moaned then quickly pulled my mouth from his raging cock and said. "You better stop or I'll waste a good cum load."

I straightened up and shifted my hips so I could slide my feet off the seat and sat down. Coated with my saliva, his rock hard cock glistened in the dim dashboard lights. "Wouldn't want you to cum just yet," I said as I smoothed my dress in front.

He drove the rest of the way to his place with his cock standing straight up. I resisted the urge to wrap my soft fingers around it. Once we stopped in the garage Ken tucked his erection back inside his slacks.

He raced around the car to open my door, then captured me in his arms as I stood up. His open mouth covered mine and I gladly accepted his probing tongue. I felt his hands on my ass and was instantly pulled against his loins, his erect cock pressed between our bodies.

I was almost certain that he was going to bend me over the hood of his Benz and take me right there in the garage, but I had plans and broke our kiss to say, "I need some time to prepare your surprise."

"I got your surprise right here," Ken said as he moved my hand to his hard cock.

I giggled and replied, "It'll be worth it, I promise."

"Okay, okay I guess I can wait for a little while," He said as he moved back from me.

I took his hand in mine and led him through the kitchen, as we climbed the stairs I said, "Give me ten minutes then come to my room."

"Want me to knock before I come in?" Ken asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes please." I wanted to give him a first impression he'd not soon forget.

Ken headed toward his room and I closed the door to mine. I'd have to be quick to change into my seductive black and red outfit so I stripped out of my dress, bra and thong as fast as I could.

The see-through bodysuit was the most difficult part I had to be careful not to cause a run in the fabric as I pulled it up my legs and body. It snapped behind closing it tightly around my neck. The red latex bodysuit was easier and in no time I was closing the Velcro around my neck. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and knew this little number would more than likely get an outstanding remark from Ken when he first stepped into the room. I quickly slipped on the red stiletto boots, my dark nylon gloves, and the choker collar. The final piece was the red leather leash.

I pulled the comforter off the bed and tossed it aside. I wanted Ken's first look to be one that screamed take me, so I lay down on the bed propping myself up on one arm my hair flipped so it cascaded over that shoulder. I pulled one leg up and after looping the leash in front of me placed one hand on my upper thigh.

I knew he was standing at the door waiting for the seconds to pass before he would knock. "Come in lover," I said.

He pushed the door open slowly but did not enter. He was completely naked; his cut body beckoned me, his rock hard cock stood straight out from his loins.

"Outstanding," I said.

His eyes were as wide as saucers as he took in the vision of lust I'd prepared for him. "Oh my god," he finally said as he stepped inside the room.

Neither of us spoke a word as he slowly walked toward me. Once he was close enough I moved my hand from my hip and lifted the loop end of the leash offering it to him.

Ken smiled as he took it then ran his other hand along the leash until it was halfway to my neck. As he stepped back he said, "Crawl to me."

I got up on all fours and as he stretched the leather taut I began crawling to the edge of the bed. He moved back again drawing the leash tight between his hand and my choker. I carefully crawled off the bed resting my hands on the soft carpet as my knees dropped to the floor one at a time.