Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, you jealous?"

"A little bit," she responded, "I love milkshakes..."

I let it hang there, not sure how to respond. Not sure if this was innocent teasing, or if it were a double entendre from this proper, Christian girl whose family belonged to TWO churches. I didn't have to wait long though as a new message popped up, changing the subject.

"What do you think of this new top?" it read, accompanied by a picture. It was a tight grey button down blouse. Two buttons were undone, but that didn't relieve the pressure her massive tits put on the other buttons. Her hips were cocked in such a way as to accent all her curves. Blood started to flow to my cock.

"Looks great! I replied as I absentmindedly stroked the tightening crotch of my jeans.

"What about this one?" popped up, another photo attached. It was a red, form fitting v-neck with a plunging neckline. Pictures weren't entirely uncommon from Rachel, but these...these were different. Her tits looked amazing, pressed up and out, a long chasm of cleavage between them. Beautiful, massive tits. Tits that as far as I knew, no man had ever touched or seen. My cock was hard. I pulled it out.

"The perfect top for church," I joked, staring at her magnificent tits as I slowly stroked. She "lol'd" and quickly followed up with a third picture, a picture that sent a hard throb right through the length of my cock as I picked up pace. A tight, green spaghetti strap tank top hugged her body, wrapped lovingly around her epic tits like the other two tops, but unlike the other two tops, there was something missing here. Her bra.

The pose she struck had her tits pressed hard against the tight fabric, and protruding from the center of her succulent breasts were the cast shadows of two nipples. What exactly was going on here? Did Rachel really want my innocent opinion, or was this choir girl aiming at something more erotic? Regardless of intent my cock strained hard in my hand as I stroked faster.

"That one is...very nice" I timidly wrote, belying the state of total, heated arousal I was currently in.

"Which one is your favorite?" popped up as I struggled to maintain composure. As I began to hack out a one-handed response, suddenly trickling down from above me were faint grunts and moans.

Oh my God...it was Steph!

I picked up my pace. With Steph's orgasmic edging above me and Rachel's glorious, fat tits in front of me, my dick could have cut a diamond.

"Three" I typed, testing the parameters of Rachel's innocently sexual game as the sounds of Steph's hot pleasure rained down upon me. My hand was a blur on my cock now, the three bubbles of Rachel's impending reply teasing me as Steph's impending orgasm egged me on. Her moans were getting quicker, more ragged, my imagination running wild as we both careened toward the edge, and then it came--that final sound of her release. Two short, quick grunts and one long, elated moan that melted from her throat, down through the floor.

At that exact moment, Rachel's reply arrived. Two words, "mine too," so sexy to me in that moment, accompanied by another picture of her green top, this time her immaculate tits pressed together by her arms as though presenting them just to me, her nipples visibly hard through the tight fabric.

I came.

After a long day of frustration and erotic stimuli for my hormone-addled brain, my tight balls rocketed a torrent of hot sperm out of my cock in three, four, five, pulses, drenching my hand and stomach in fresh jizz. My mind seemed to float out of my body in a euphoric blast, eyes squeezed tight, the vision of Rachel's hard nipples and Steph's wet pussy projected on my eyelids as I pulsed through my orgasm.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I started my descent. My cock flagging, sticky with cum, my breath returning to normal. I sat there, in my post-nut haze, trying to come back to earth.

Three dots appeared on my screen. Then a new message.

"Hey...do you maybe want to go to my prom with me?"

My spent cock twitched.

12