Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head one final time, and then disappeared among the crowd of dancing students. The colored lights swirled around me as I stood there in dumb silence.

What had I done? I had just hurt one of my best friends, a girl whose friendship meant everything to me. My dumbass mouth had started another fire, one that was going to be much, much harder to put out, but I still had the first one to think about. Running my hand through my hair and letting out an exasperated sigh, I headed out toward the parking lot.

The cool air felt good as I left the gym, and as I wandered out to the maze of limos, I went over exactly what I was going to say to Steph, but what just happened with Tara kept taking center stage. I couldn't think straight.

Finally I recognized our limo, and I paused for a second and took a deep breath. I opened the door, the one with the window open just a crack, and got inside.

The moonlight cast a cool blue hue across the interior, and my eyes adjusted as I sat down. Across from me, at the far end of the limo, sat Steph, her long legs crossed over one another.

"Hey," I stammered out.

She said nothing. It was a thick stressful silence.

"Steph, I--"

"How long?" she finally said, cutting me off.

"What? How long what?"

"How long have you been listening to me through the floor?"

I thought back to the first time, months and months ago, the first time I heard that sexy short-short-long cry of orgasm she had. The night I came so hard I blacked out.

"A...pretty long time," I admitted.

She stayed perfectly still.

"Is that why you wanted me to come to the prom with you? Cuz you thought I was some kind of slut?"

"No, no, not at all!" I exclaimed, sitting up stiff--nothing could have been further from the truth. "It was just a stupid deal. You were always teasing me, and I just wanted to get you back for once."

I rubbed my hand through my hair as I told her the truth.

"And then we started hanging out more, and getting to know each other, and I started to really...look forward to it." I blabbed.

"Why?" She said, her stoicism never breaking.

"Because..." I sighed, pausing, "...because I like you.

Another long, stressful silence filled the space. I saw her shape in the darkness, but all I could really see was the moonlight on her crossed legs. Those smooth, toned, crossed legs.

The silence hung there longer this time, giving me a chance to really soak in it. Finally, Steph's voice cut through.

"Did you enjoy it?" she said quietly.

"Yeah of course, I loved hanging out with you," I said energetically.

"No. Did you enjoy...it." She said deliberately,

It was my turn to pause now. She was asking me if I enjoyed the intimate sounds of her pleasure dripping down through the floorboards like honey.

"Yes," I practically choked out.

"Did you jerk off to it?" She asked, sliding her long legs along each other, finally moving.

"Yes." I couldn't lie.

"Did it make you cum?" She said.

"Every time." I answered softly.

Her legs uncrossed and she sat up. I saw her face for the first time, cast in the cool moonlight. She patted the long bench seat perpendicular to her, beckoning me to come to her. Swallowing hard, I slowly obeyed.

That hard, inquisitive stare returned.

"This is embarrassing," she said, smoothing out the front of her dress with her lithe, gloved hands.

"No, please, it's my fault, I shouldn't have been eavesdropping," I started.

"It's embarrassing," she said, putting her hand on mine to stop me, "because you've heard me cum...but I've never heard YOU cum."

My head snapped back at her, my eyes wide.

"Now that's hardly fair, is it?" she breathed. Her thumb started slowly stroking the back of my hand.

Blood surged into my cock. I nervously shook my head no.

A sly smirk curling its way onto her lips, Steph bunched up her dress, and melted down onto her knees in front of me.

Starting at my face, she ran her gloved hands down over my body, spreading my legs wide. My breathing increased as her hands rested on the insides of my thighs.

"Take it out," she instructed.

I fumbled with my belt buckle, undid the button of my tuxedo pants and slid down the zipper. Reaching inside, through my underwear, I found myself already hard. I grasped the firm shaft and revealed myself to my step sister's best friend. The night air was cool on my hot skin.

"Well look at you..." she drolled, her eyes affixed to my stiff erection. Tara had said I had a "fantastic cock," but didn't elaborate, so I wasn't sure exactly what that meant, but from the look on Steph's face, she seemed to be in agreement.

All at once she removed her hands from my thighs, and leaned back, away from me.

"Show me," she said, looking back up at me once again.

"What?"

"Show me how you stroke your cock while you listen to me," she implored.

This had to all be a gag, right? One big tease from the master manipulator Steph, really putting me over a barrel to get back at me for what I had done? That rationale flitted through my mind, but was quickly over come by the erotic situation before me.

I began to stroke my cock for Steph.

Her eyes never left my cock as my fist slowly slid up and down my length. I was painfully hard, and the image of the femme fatale before me caused me to throb in my hand. This wasn't going to take long, I could tell.

I continued to stroke, and pretty soon my eyes clenched shut in mounting pleasure. As my breath began to get ragged, I suddenly felt a gloved hand on mine, stopping me. Opening my eyes, I released my dick, placing both my hands at my sides.

Sitting back up on her knees, between my legs, her hands returned to my thighs.

Steph's eyes examined my hard cock--hard for her--and her tongue darted out across her perfectly painted lips.

She looked at me once again with that piercing stare. This was it, this was where she was going to pull the rug out from under me. Here I am, hard cock out for all the world to see, completely vulnerable.

Eyes never leaving mine, her hands lifted off my thighs, slid up to the back of her neck, and gently unclasped the top of her dress. Each side in her hands, they slowly came back down, past her sexy collar bone, down the top of her chest. Then, like a curtain raising on a grand performance, she slid the fabric of her dress down past her nipples, revealing to me her full, supple breasts.

Steph, my step sister's best friend, the girl who spent years teasing me, the older girl who lived upstairs, now kneeled before my erect, exposed cock, baring her breasts for me. Perfectly shaped and just more than a handful in size, the cool night air mingled with her own apparent arousal to make her nipples stand at attention.

My dick throbbed. She wrapped her hand around its base, holding it steady.

"Can't have you ruining that nice suit, now, can we?" she said in a syrupy tone, a devilish smile forming on her lips.

I held my breath.

Steph leaned forward at an agonizingly slow pace, and then, for the first time in my life, the head of my cock passed through the lips of a gorgeous woman and felt the soft, hot wetness of her mouth.

I groaned long and hard.

So did she.

The feeling of Rachel's hands milking my hard cock had been amazing, but the feeling of Steph's mouth was absolutely electric. Her lips and tongue suckled my tip for a moment, and then slid down my length, taking more of me into her mouth.

I moaned again as I felt the pressure building in my loins.

Her head bobbed up and down two or three more times, making my cock slick with her saliva. I felt her free hand grasp my churning balls and begin a gentle, rhythmic squeezing motion.

I moaned louder.

Then her hand around the base of my cock joined in on the action and formed a perfect corridor of suction and friction, all three working in tandem to summon my orgasm.

"S-Steph..." I choked out as my body began to shake.

"Mmm" she moaned back in return, never stopping her ministrations.

"S-Steph...I..." I tried again, as I felt my balls pulling tight, preparing for release.

"Mmm" she moaned again as the pleasure train kept rolling.

"I'm gonna..." was all I could manage as my entire being funneled into my straining cock.

"Mmhmm" she moaned in the affirmative, never taking her mouth off my twitching cock, never missing a beat on her rhythmic pattern of sucking and stroking.

Her head bobbed up and down two more times, and then everything went white. Like a star bursting behind my eyes, my whole body tensed and held for what seemed like an eternity, before all at once releasing. With a shudder and a long moan broken up by sudden gasps for air, my swollen balls propelled torrent after torrent of hot cum into her mouth.

Into STEPH'S mouth.

I was cumming in Steph's mouth.

Her deliberate pace of sucking and stroking had a level of experience and care to it that Rachel's handjob desperately lacked. Where Rachel was just jerking me off to empty out my balls, Steph was pulling the cum out of me. Each squeeze, stroke, and suck was demanding my juices into her mouth. Onto her tongue.

She stopped her head bobbing, but continued to coax me along with both hands, encouraging my spasming cock to give her every drop of hot love I had stored up. Another low affirmative moan emanated from her as I filled her mouth. I felt her throat pulse as she swallowed, once, twice, three times.

My vision returned as my pulsing slowed down, and Steph's gentle hands continued to shepherd me through the fog of euphoria. Still high from my volcanic eruption, my head lolled to the side, my vision catching the slightly open window on the back door. I momentarily froze as I recognized the silhouette of a figure standing just outside. A female figure. Too dark to make out who it was, all I saw was the pin prick highlights of her eyes as they made contact with mine.

I heard a long slurping noise and looked down as Steph finally released my spent cock from her perfect mouth.

Flicking my eyes quickly back toward the window, the figure was gone now.

Steph straightened up, delicately wiped the side of her mouth, and with one more gulp swallowed what was left of my semen.

"Now we're even," she said, that smile coming back to her lips.

I had no words, just ragged breaths, and a dumbfounded look.

"But that by no means means you're off the hook, Timmy," She said, running her hands up my legs and over my torso, leaning in so her plump tits with the hard nipples were level with my face. "Because you've still got a lot to make up for," she sighed, running her fingers over my mouth, "and I'm not done with you yet."

With that, she leaned in and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I could taste the remnants of my cum on her lips. It was an electric moment.

Then the moment was over as Steph pulled away and started to put her dress back in order.

"But right now why don't you make yourself presentable and go enjoy the rest of your prom?" She smiled again, taking a final look at my disheveled self and deflated dick, reached for the door, and slid out.

"I'll see you soon, Timmy," she offered up finally, and with a chuckle shut the limo door behind her.

I sat there in silence, my dick still out, not entirely knowing what just happened. I felt like I had gotten hit by a sexual mac truck. I had a lot of questions, as there was plenty I didn't know, but what I did know was that my step sister's best friend just gave me my first blowjob, and I came in her mouth. And she swallowed it.

My spent cock twitched.

I wandered back into the dance still in a daze, practically floating. I looked around the gym, peering through the disorienting lights looking for Steph, looking for Tara, looking for someone, but just seeing a rolling wave of people on the dance floor.

Then, as the music changed to a new song, the wave parted, my eyes focused, and I saw a vision of beauty walking toward me. Long, red hair cascading down over pale, bare shoulders, the tops of two large breasts bouncing slightly, held up by a shimmering, strapless, green gown.

It was Sarah

In the commotion of the evening I hadn't seen her at all, but was very happy to now as she greeted me with a smile.

"Hey there - you ok?"

"Yeah, I...I'm just looking for my date."

"You mean Steph?" She said, eyebrows arching over beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah," I said flatly, momentarily forgetting that Sarah and Steph knew each other very intimately.

"She took off," she said, quickly bringing me back to earth, "she told me to tell you thanks for a great evening." Sarah's eyebrows arched down, and her smile turned more devilish.

I wondered for a moment if it was her eyes I saw watching us in the limo.

"Thanks..." I paused, processing what she had just told me. Looking down at this gorgeous girl, my hardest crush, I thought this was it--this was the time to make a move. Ask her to dance, you dummy!

My mouth began to form the words, but before any sound came out, another figure approached out of the shadowy room, and snaked a hand around Sarah's slim waist.

"Hey babe, let's dance - I love this song," he said. Looking up at him, I saw a familiar face, belonging to someone I had most recently seen shooting his cum all over Sarah's naked, writhing back.

"One second," Sarah said, "Bill, this is Tim, he lives next door to me."

"Yeah, hey man, how's it going," Bill said dismissively, "c'mon, I don't want to miss this one!"

Bill began to pull Sarah by her hand toward the dance floor. Sarah rolled her eyes at me, waved, and then disappeared back into the bouncing mass of students.

I looked around the room for Tara, but she was nowhere to be seen. Looking toward the drinks table, I saw Christine's pretty yellow dress. She was alone, so I sidled up next to her.

"Having fun?" I said. She turned her head and greeted me with that big bright smile of hers.

"Yeah I guess," she said, her smile drifting into something more pensive, "my date seems to have disappeared on me."

"Bobby ditched you?"

"I don't know what he did, but he's been gone for a while, leaving me here at this prom where I don't know a soul."

"You know me!" I exclaimed, trying to brighten her mood.

"And where were you?" she offered back with matching, sarcastic energy.

A vision of Steph on her knees, swallowing hard as my cum pulsed into her mouth flashed across my mind. I decided to change the subject.

"Well, I'm looking for someone too...and my date straight-up LEFT."

"Aw, that's too bad, she seemed nice." Christine commiserated.

I pictured Steph's fingers delicately wiping my cum from the corner of her mouth.

"Yeah she's...something else."

The music changed again, slowing the tempo down to something more intimate. I decided not to waste the moment.

"Hey...you wanna dance?"

Her smile returned and she nodded yes.

Out on the dance floor my hands landed on her hips, hers resting languidly around my neck. I wanted to be respectful and give her the distance that Bobby did, but she closed that distance quickly. As our bodies touched, I felt her modest, perky breasts push into my chest. I thought I heard Christine let out a soft moan.

I got the feeling this was the first time she had been touched in a while. I knew she was fighting an internal battle between her godliness and her own natural, carnal desires, and I was desperate to know who was winning.

"So are you and Bobby like...a thing?" I asked. A weak smile passed over her lips.

"Oh, I don't know," she said, pausing as she thought for a moment, "he's very...nice."

"Nice, huh?" I responded in a teasing manner.

"Yes, NICE," she said back, a knowing smile forming.

"But nice doesn't exactly get your motor running?" I said, digging deeper.

"My motor has nothing to do with it," she said, slightly embarrassed, "he's nice, and nice is what I need right now."

"Are you sure it's what you want though?" I pried.

Her eyes drifted far away. Clearly she was playing thoughts across her mind. Were they feelings of regret? Fantasies of the forbidden pleasure she had felt so guilty at enjoying?

She pulled me tighter to her body.

"Yes, it's what I want," she said unconvincingly.

After a short, awkward pause, she moved the subject off of her.

"So what about you--tell me about your date," she said with an excited tone, "are you and she an item?"

"I don't know what we are, honestly" I said with a sigh. It was the truth. I had gone to the limo to clear things up with Steph, and had come back even more confused than before.

"Well do you WANT to be?" Christine pressed.

"I don't know," I said, pausing for self examination. I thought about everything that had happened recently. My experience with Rachel that had ended in her disgust, my masturbatory exhibitions that felt like research for Tara, even the blowjob I had just gotten from Steph (holy shit I just got a blow job from Steph!) felt more like a power play than anything else. "I think...I want to be...wanted," I said finally.

She smiled and shook her head in mild disbelief.

"What?" I chuckled, confused, matching her with a nervous smile of my own.

Christine leaned in, practically resting her glossy lips on my earlobe. Close enough that I could hear her tongue run over them before she whispered in that sultry, smokey voice, "Tim...a girl doesn't suck your dick like that if she doesn't want you. Trust me."

I froze, stopping our swaying just as the song was wrapping up.

It was her.

Those mysterious eyes watching Steph and me from outside the limo belonged to Christine. Christine, my friend from church, the pastor's daughter, watched my step sister's best friend suck my dick. Watched me cum in her mouth. And what's more...she identified with it.

But how? Was she speaking from a purely generalized point of view, gleaned from the passion and intensity with which Steph mouthed my manhood? Or was she speaking from experience? Was she admitting that in her weaker moments she had expressed her pent up sexual frustration with her lips and tongue on a twitching, willing cock?

Christine leaned back from my ear, arched her eyebrows at me, and smiled again, the colorful dance lights casting a sleek shine on her painted lips. I instantly began to wonder how many times those lips had slid along the shaft of a hard cock. How many loads of cum had she tasted after they spasmed into her welcoming mouth. How many had she swallowed.

My cock twitched, hard.

Turning her head toward the hallway doors, she finally spotted Bobby. "Thanks for the dance," she said, leaning in again to give me a kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you Sunday." She flashed me a smile once more, then headed off to meet her returning date.

Still in slight shock, I watched her as she met with him--he looked a little disheveled. They spoke briefly, Christine nodded, shrugged her shoulders in a "sure, I guess" kind of gesture, and they both headed for the exit. The prom was winding down now, so it wasn't so unusual that maybe they'd want to call it a night. I wondered how turned on Christine was, and if she would try to suck Bobby's cock tonight. I wondered if he'd let her. A pang of jealousy and resentment shot through my stomach like an arrow.

Lounging back at the drinks table, I scanned the room again, and this time finally found Tara as she returned through the same doors Bobby had. She really did look amazing tonight. A gothy vision dripping with sex appeal. A gothy vision whose lipstick matched my tie. I saw that her short, spiky hair was a bit messier than I remembered, and it was then that I caught the pensive, confused look on her face.

She hadn't just....with BOBBY DORFF...had she?

As I pondered this impossibility, another figure returned through the same set of doors: Bud Pepper. He and Tara shared a flat, emotionless look, and went their separate ways. Oh no. It seemed as though Tara and Bud might have hooked up again, and based on their expressions, I don't think it had gone very well. Again.