Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 08

Story Info
Tim finally learns what happened to Tara at the prom.
5.8k words
4.55
26.9k
9

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8

Sitting in the church pew, eyes closed, head hung in supposed prayer, the pastor's words made no impression on me. I didn't even register them AS words, just sonic background noise wafting over me as my mind conjured explicit images inappropriate for any public gathering, let alone a house of worship.

I remembered how Steph's legs trembled and shook as her sweet cum flooded my mouth. How her hand grasped and pulled at my hair, the same hand that hours later so cavalierly stroked me to an explosive orgasm. I thought about Mandy, the bubbly ray of sunshine, but only briefly. My mind quickly returned to the feeling of Steph's hand on my cock, or her pussy on my tongue, any time something new caused it to stray.

Good boy. She called me "Good boy." There I sat, in church, in the middle of a prayer, hard as a fucking rock.

The post-church hang out with Christine, the pastor's daughter, helped clear my head, though, as I could focus on someone else other than myself. I was horny, I was curious, and I had some questions about the rest of prom night with Christine and Bobby Dorf after we left.

But Christine spoke up first.

"Looks like Kelly's got a new friend, huh?" she said, taking a long pull from her milkshake. She of course spoke of Brian, who had joined my step mom Kelly at church today, this time without Sandy and Don.

"Yeah, I guess," I intoned flatly. Christine and I were enjoying our ice cream at picnic tables off to the side of the ice cream parlor, and I definitely didn't want to be thinking about Kelly's love life while we did it.

"Is that her boyfriend?" Christine asked.

"No idea...but it kinda seems like it," I responded flatly again.

"That's great, she deserves it." Chrstine could sense my lack of enthusiasm. "You don't seem too thrilled about it--is he a jerk or something?"

"Nah, he's fine," I said with some flair, trying to break my stoicism. It wasn't a lie. The truth was, in fact, that no, he wasn't a jerk. I had spent over an hour talking with him and Kelly the previous night, looking for cracks, looking for reasons to hate the guy, but he actually seemed pretty great. If he were any other guy I'd be thrilled. Any other guy whom I hadn't seen tit fucking Kelly's best friend Sandy and cumming on her face while her husband Don filmed it.

He was perfectly nice, kinda great, even, but I was very protective of Kelly, and I didn't trust Brian's intentions.

"He's fine, I'm just...trying to get used to it." Also true. I had been the only man in Kelly's life since dad died, and though I knew this day would eventually come, I wasn't altogether prepared for someone else to enter into the picture.

"Yeah, I understand," Christine said, reaching out her hand to place it lovingly over mine in support. She smiled brightly at me, and I back at her. She looked so gorgeous. The slight breeze made the edges of her long, brown hair dance across her pronounced collar bone.

This week's split personality ensemble consisted of plain slacks on the bottom, and a tight button down blouse on top. The blouse had been buttoned up high during the church service, but the moment she dropped into the front seat of my car, her fingers quickly popped three buttons open, and I heard a sigh of relief as the cool, spring air spread over her emancipated décolletage.

Even now, as she smiled at me with warmth and support, my thoughts flew to the cleavage I could see through the opening of her shirt. Christine had modest breasts, but even so the slight swell peeking out made my cock stir. Even more than her breasts, however, was the hint of black, lace bra I could see holding them. It was sheer and delicate, and even with that small hint I knew: Christine, the pastor's daughter, had worn lingerie to church.

Immediately my dirty mind had questions. How much lingerie did she have? What kinds? Who had had the pleasure of seeing it? Had Bobby? I decided I needed to at least try and find out.

"So," I said, attempting to move the focus off of me, "how was the rest of your night after the prom?"

"It was...fine," she said. Now it was her turn to deflect with flat intonation.

"Come on, what does fine mean?" I pressed.

"It means it was...fine." She repeated. She showed no signs of embarrassment, so I had a feeling nothing scandalous happened, but even so, I wanted to get to the bottom of her dour tone.

"You gotta give me more than that! There's no reason to be shy, especially not after what you saw!" Her cheeks blushed. There was the shyness.

"I didn't see anything!" This of course was a lie. Christine had watched through the slight opening of the limo window as Steph sucked my dick. I caught her act of voyeurism as I was cumming, and we made eye contact as hot semen pulsed into Steph's throat. She even commented breathlessly on Steph's performance later that night as we slow-danced. It was safe to say she saw something, and what's more, I think it turned her on. Maybe that's what she was embarrassed about. Needless to say, I found her girlish denial extremely sexy.

"Oh, you saw something, alright," I teased, "the question is, what'd BOBBY see?"

"Nothing!"

"Ah of course, I forgot who I was talking about - the king and queen of chaste virtue!" She laughed and dropped her shaking head into her hands, embarrassed. "you guys just left the prom and sat quietly for a while, right," I continued to push, "did you do some knitting or something?"

"Fine, fine!" She exclaimed at last through an embarrassed chuckle. I could see the tops of her breasts bounce ever so slightly when she laughed. "After the prom, Bobby drove me home. After we parked, I leaned over to say thanks and give him a peck on the cheek goodnight kiss, but I guess we were both kinda worked up..."

Gee, I wonder why?

"...and we started making out."

"That doesn't sound so bad," I said, cheerily. It was hard to imagine Bobby Dorf making out with anyone, let alone a smokeshow like Christine, but here we were.

"No, that wasn't the problem, the problem was..."

I thought I saw her nipples start to harden through her shirt.

"...the problem was that I got a little too carried away and reached down and grabbed his...you know...through his pants."

"Ooh, well now!" I exclaimed, my eyebrows shooting sky high.

"It gets worse though," she said, rubbing her temple with her fingers, "when I touched him, he...slapped my hand like he was swatting a fly." She revealed this through a wincing face, as though she were waiting for some kind of cosmic punishment.

"Like you were a bad dog?" I marveled.

"Yeah, basically..." she lamented.

"Well," I started, pausing as I collected my thoughts, "that's what you wanted, wasn't it? Someone to lead you not into temptation?" Christine bit her thumb as she listened to me test her resolve. "Someone...nice?"

Nibbling her nail slightly she nodded slowly. "Yeah, that's what I said. That's what I...want." The lacy fringe of her black bra was visible as the breeze pushed the open wings of her shirt around on her chest.

"When's his prom?" I inquired.

"Next weekend."

"Well there you go, plenty of time to cool down and try again," I assured her, "you'll be fine." she nodded again, lost in thought. Her nipples pushed hard against her blouse.

I'd be lying if I said Christine wasn't in my thoughts that night as I stroked my cock. Despite everything that had happened in the last few days, Christine's crisis of carnal repression was endlessly arousing to me. She was clearly horny as hell, and Bobby Dorf had probably made the biggest mistake of his life by shutting her down. Stopping her from touching his dick. From pulling it out of his pants and stroking it. From dropping her salivating mouth down over its head and slurping wildly up and down. I knew she wouldn't have fucked him, but would she let him cum in her mouth? Would she swallow?

My mind then shifted to the party at The Spot--to Mike and Kerri hidden away among the rocks while Kerri sucked Mike's cock. I wondered if that was all they did, or if Mike had stood her up and turned her around and slid into her from behind. I wondered if he had felt her pussy around his cock yet, and in my fantasies of course he was bareback, and of course she screamed in ecstasy as he coated her inner walls with hot spunk.

Then there was Mandy. The bubbly petite blonde with the big natural smile and the big fake tits. I imagined it was her and me out by the rocks, not Mike and Kerri, and it was Mandy on her knees sucking on my cock for a while before she climbed on top and rode me hard while my hands got a firm grasp on her amazing, toned ass, culminating in her giggling that infectious, excited giggle as I painted her big fake tits with my seed.

I grunted, I tensed, I came.

I wonder if she knew.

I had looked forward to the coming week because I figured Tara could only avoid me for so long, but turns out she was much better at it than I expected. I hardly caught any glimpses of her throughout the days, and when I did, she was hanging around with Bud Pepper. What's more, she seemed to be enjoying it! Something had happened at the prom between them that moved Bud from the "two time dud" column to someone she actually wanted to spend time with, and that low pang deep inside me returned every time I saw them.

We had class with Ms. Dorman twice this week, and I figured that gave me two chances to try and make amends. However, Ms. Dorman and I were both surprised when Tara was nowhere to be seen at the first class of the week. She popped in just before the bell, looking rather out of sorts, so she could be marked as having attended, but trying to approach her was no good, as she was gone as quickly as she arrived.

On Thursday I sat there alone again, watching the clock, and sure enough Tara breezed in with seconds left before the bell. This time, however, I was ready to go after her. We needed to talk, and I was tired of being in the dark with one of my best friends.

The bell rang, and I waded into the sea of transitioning students in pursuit of Tara. Pushing through the current, I got close, and shouted her name desperately. She stopped and turned toward me, but before I could say anything, she started to head off again.

"Tara, PLEASE," I practically shouted after her.

She stopped. She turned.

"Please, Tara," I begged, "please talk to me. I miss you."

We stood in silence as the river of students ran around us.

"Tomorrow," She said finally, "my house."

I exhaled a breath I felt I had been holding for a year, and nodded. We took one last look at each other and then Tara continued on into the flow of students.

Tomorrow. Ok. It was a start.

The school day crawled by on Friday, but it eventually ended. When I got home, I chatted with Kelly and had dinner. It didn't even bother me that Kelly was headed out to meet up with Brian because my mind was focused on one thing only: that evening's talk with Tara.

Three knocks on the front door of her house. My stomach dropped as I waited for an answer. I was nervous. We had known each other for years, but I was still nervous. I didn't know what to expect, whether she was just going to scream at me, whether she would even say anything at all.

After what felt like forever her door finally opened, and there stood Tara. She was dressed comfortably in lounge shorts and a black tank top. The white strap of her bra peeked out beneath the shoulders of her top.

No hug, not even a "hi," she just looked at me, then left the door open for me to follow as she headed down the stairs into the basement.

Not off to a great start.

The lighting was low and moody, and despite it being a room I had spent many hours in, at that moment the normally cozy basement felt foreign and unfamiliar.

Tara seated herself at the far end of the couch and waited for me to join her. The tension was obvious, so I sat in the lazy boy across from her.

She said nothing. I didn't know what to say myself, my mind racing, my stomach in knots, and so in silence we sat. I knew she wasn't going to make the first move. I had to do what I came here to do: talk.

A sound started deep in my chest and gurgled up my throat into my cotton-dry mouth, and I couldn't stop it as it birthed itself out. I didn't even realize what I had said until the last syllable left my lips. It was the last thing I ever would have dared to say, but it also was the one thing I knew might bridge the gap between us.

"Truth or Dare."

Silence.

A long silence that left me adrift in my own stupi--

"Truth." The word echoed in my ears. I wasn't sure where to begin. There were so many things I wanted to know, so many questions I had, but at that moment only one made sense to me.

"I hurt you, didn't I? When I said you had fucked half the people in class?"

There was a long pause, and then a simple "Yes."

"I am so sorry, Tara," I started, all the apologetic word-vomit pushing its way up out of my mouth, "I never meant to, it was just--"

"Truth or dare," she interjected, cutting me off.

I was caught off guard by the sudden intrusion, and after collecting my thoughts I responded with a simple "Truth."

I expected another long pause, but Tara was ready with her question, and delivered it pointedly: "Did you know I was a virgin?"

I heard the words, but they did not compute. "What?"

"Did you know I was a virgin?" She repeated

"I...no." I wanted to follow up, but I also wanted to play by the rules. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"All your stories...how is that possible?"

This time she did pause. "I...made no secret that my hands...my mouth...were all ready and willing, and it was all loads of fun, but I'd never..." the pause came back. "...I'd never gone all the way. I wanted that one to be for me. For someone special." She was staring me dead in the eye.

At the prom, her lipstick matched my tie.

"Tara I'm sorry, I--" again she cut me off.

"Truth or dare?" she said, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Truth."

"What happened when you went to meet Steph in the limo?"

It was my turn to hesitate. My stomach dropped again. Normally I would have loved to have regaled her with a salacious story of my own for once, but there was a slight sadness to her voice as she had asked.

"I tried to apologize to her, but she said we weren't equal yet. That I had heard her cum, but she hadn't heard me cum. She told me to jerk off for her - so I did." Tara's legs shifted against each other as I spoke. "Then when I was getting close she told me to stop," I said, searching Tara's face for any signal to stop. I saw none. "...and she took off the top of her dress and she sucked my cock. I came in her mouth."

"Did she swallow?" Tara offered quickly.

"Yes," I said, bending the rules of the game.

The silence returned, and Tara's gaze fell to the ground.

"Truth or Dare, Tara." I said, breaking the silence. There was more going on here, and I needed to get to the bottom of it.

"Truth." She asserted, looking back up at me.

There was only one thing I needed to know: "At the prom...where did you go? What happened with you and Bud?"

Tara brought one hand up to her face, and bit her nail nervously as she decided where and how to begin.

"You know, people talk...people say things," she began, "people call me a slut, think I'm easy...and I really do my best not to let it get to me. Honestly it's made high school kinda fun, as it's opened up all sorts of sexual doors, given me lots of great orgasms...and it's all in good fun as long as there's mutual respect there. I'm not just the class cumdumpster. If there's respect there, I'm open to exploring with anyone, always have been.

"But lately I've been feeling less like an exciting, willing partner, and more like the town bicycle. Degraded. What people said after what happened with Chris in the balcony set...what Bud said after we hooked up in the car...what you said at prom."

I dropped my head as my stomach sank.

"That last one hurt the most," she continued. "You and I were so close, had shared so much...I never felt awkward or self conscious with you, Tim, I always felt safe. Trust me, you don't do what we did in your bathroom without trust."

My mind drifted back to Tara, in my bathroom, shuddering in orgasm. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Have still ever seen.

"So when you said what you said, it kind of shattered all that for me. All that safety and comfort was gone, and I couldn't help but think you were just like all the others. Using me like some sort of horny sideshow attraction, good for a laugh, but never taken seriously. Disposable."

"Tara, I never--" I started, but it was her time to talk, not mine.

"I was so excited to be your prom date, Tim," she said with a pain in her voice, "so excited to experience that with you...so excited for all the things we might have experienced that night...but when you said what you said, and then left me to go be with her...I just felt like trash."

I felt awful. She had looked so gorgeous that night, her lipstick matched my tie, and I had been too preoccupied with Steph to even notice what she was trying to tell me. It hurt my heart.

"After you left I needed some air," she continued, "so I left the gym and wandered the halls trying to get my head together. There I was, 'the girl everyone wanted to fuck,' except when it came to a real experience like the prom, I was the girl who was all alone. I didn't know if I should just leave, or put on a brave face, or what.

"I kinda lost track of where I was, and didn't realize that I had wandered all the way down to the gym locker room area. I was tired of walking, so I sat down on one of the benches just outside the boys' locker room, head in my hands."

She paused here, and her eyes got that far away look, like she was intently replaying something in her mind.

"That's when I heard noises coming from inside."

My ears perked up and my stomach got cold.

"There was laughing...two distinct voices, but I couldn't make out who, or what they were saying. And then...then there was moaning."

Against my better judgment, my cock twitched.

"I knew I shouldn't have done it, but after what we saw Sarah do the other night, maybe my voyeuristic nature got the better of me, because I suddenly found myself sneaking slowly into the boys' locker room. At that moment I just HAD to know what was happening."

She was not alone. My senses tingled in anticipation.

"I snuck my way into the main locker room area--I could still hear voices, but there was no one to be seen, so I continued deeper. The sounds were getting louder, the moaning getting clearer, and as I turned the corner, suddenly I saw them. I dove behind a nearby equipment rack in disbelief, because standing in front of me, furiously making out - tongues going wild, hands going everywhere - were Bud Pepper...and Bobby Dorf."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed without thinking.

"I couldn't believe it either. I tried to leave, but I think I was too amazed to move. So I just watched them kiss and touch each other, and honestly...it was so romantic. Bobby is such a hardcore religious person, and Bud is such a traditional jock, I could feel their repression, and I was just so happy for them in that moment that they didn't have to worry or pretend. That they could just be themselves."

I never would have guessed it. Bud and Bobby. Wow, good for them, I thought.

"Again, that should have been enough for me, and I should have let them be...but then..." Her voice trailed off as she conjured the memories, "...then Bud got down on his knees in front of Bobby."

Holy shit - I said, internally this time.

"I had never seen anything like this before, and I...I just couldn't look away."

"I don't blame you," I managed to squeak out.

"So there's Bud, on his knees, Bobby's breathing really heavy and quick, and Bud reaches up and starts undoing Bobby's tuxedo pants. Jesus Christ, Miller, it turned me on so much!"

12