Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was unprecedented. She told me herself that she never brought anyone over after she got walked in on one time by her parents. This could mean one of two things: either she didn't even consider me a real sexual partner, despite all we had experienced together, or...or maybe she liked me enough to take the chance.

"Ok," I responded. Cock still hard, I forced it back into my pants, and quietly made my way through the house to head up to Steph's unit. As I moved silently past Alex's room, the reality of the situation hit me: I was sneaking past my step sister's room to go upstairs and meet her best friend for something clandestine and possibly erotic. The irony was not lost on me.

I floated up the stairs and stood at her front door. Not risking the sound of even a faint knock giving me away to anyone else in the building, I texted her to let her know I arrived.

I waited. It's funny, I had been in Steph's house many times--shit, my cock had been in Steph's mouth, she had swallowed my cum, my fingers and tongue had been inside her pussy, she had orgasmed on my mouth...and yet standing outside that door I was nervous. The last time I had been alone with Steph in that house it had not gone well, and even though these were different circumstances, it still felt like a big deal.

I heard the click of the lock. The door opened. There she was, glorious legs covered by loose-fitting pajama pants, a tight spaghetti strap tank top on top. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra. Her blonde hair was done up in her usual messy bun, she was clearly in relax mode, except...lipstick. She was wearing lipstick. Was it left over from whatever activities she got up to earlier in the evening? Or was it just for me?

"Hey. Come on in" she said, and turned and padded down the hall. Her ass swayed delightfully under her pajama pants. I followed, expecting to head into the living room, the same living room I had seen her mother, Sandy, in a threeway amateur porn shoot with her husband and the guy who my step mom was currently dating, but Steph took a left turn. A turn towards her bedroom. I followed.

"Sorry it's such a mess," she said, welcoming me into her room, which was strewn with boxes and clothes, "I'm trying to get things in order for college." This was strange to me, as school obviously starts in the fall, and this was the tail end of May.

"What? Why so early?" I inquired.

"I..." she started, pausing for a moment, "...I'm doing a summer semester to catch up on credits so I can graduate on time." She looked at me with slight sadness behind her eyes. "I leave in three weeks."

"That's...oh, wow, that's...soon." I said meekly. My stomach sank. I knew this day would come, but I didn't realize it would be so soon. I was legitimately saddened to hear it. My relationship with Steph was fucked up at best, but I liked her. I liked spending time with her. I was going to miss her.

"Yeah," she answered, in an equally meek tone. A silence hung between us for a moment, accented by the soft pop music coming from her computer speakers. "So," she said finally, moving over to sit on the edge of her bed, "what did you want to talk about?"

I joined her on the edge of the bed, and watched as she started mindlessly folding clothes. "Well," I began, "I saw something pretty wild after school today, and I needed to tell someone about it."

A soft smirk flashed across her face "hmmph, and Tara was already asleep?" The invocation of Tara's name was unexpected.

"No, she and I..." I thought back to everything that had gone on between Tara and I. "we're not really talking at the moment."

"That's too bad," she said, mid fold, never raising her eyes to mine, "you guys are good together."

This gave me pause. Steph had never been so generous with her assessment of Tara. At times she almost seemed...jealous. But before I could think too much about it, Steph moved things along. "So what was this 'wild' thing you saw?"

"Well," I began, conjuring up the images I had witnessed, "I was doing some prep for the grad ceremony after school, and I forgot my bag in Ms. Dorman's room. I went back to get it on my way out and..." the pause wasn't so much for dramatic effect as much as it was me still not totally believing what I saw. "...I saw Ms. Dorman bent over her desk. Getting fucked from behind."

Steph's folding stopped. "What?" she said, excitedly, finally looking up at me.

"Yeah, no shit," I chuckled, "she had her skirt up around her waist and she was getting fucking RAILED. And NOT by her fiance!"

"Oh my God, who was it?" Steph blurted, raising an excited hand to her cheek, dropping her cold exterior to revel in the hot gossip.

I looked her dead in the eyes. I knew the answer to this would elicit a response from her, and I wanted to see it. "Mr. Ridley," I said.

Steph looked away from me. "Oh really?" she said flatly. She grabbed the shirt she had been folding and got up off the bed, heading towards her closet. "Good for him," she said, her back to me.

"Yeah, Ms. Dorman actually caught me watching...we talked about it afterward," I continued, my eyes watching her back for any sign of expression, "she and her fiance are in a sexless rut, and Ridley kept hounding her, so she decided to give in. They do it every couple weeks or so, but she doesn't seem to find it very satisfying...I definitely don't think he's making her cum."

"Hmph, not surprising," she reflexively chortled. That was it, that was something I was looking for. There definitely was something to her story of lost virginity, but I wasn't sure what. I needed to find out.

"Steph, that story you told me the other night...about how you lost your virginity...was it true?"

"Why does it matter?" She said, idling at the closet, her back still to me, "I was a virgin, I got fucked, and then I wasn't. Who cares how it happened?"

"I care," I said, attempting to break through her defenses, "I care about...you."

It wasn't a lie.

Her fidgeting stopped and she turned towards me, a reticent look on her face. I was starting to put the picture together.

"It WAS Ridley, wasn't it?" I said, a gross taste at the back of my mouth as I said it. "Just maybe not exactly like you described?"

Steph paused a moment, a far away look on her face, then moved over to the bed. She climbed in and wedged herself between the pillows at her headboard, knees tucked up almost under her chin. She took a deep breath.

"I had such a crush on him," she began. My stomach went cold. Ugh. Ridley. "I thought I was such hot shit - I had jerked a few guys off, but that was it, really. Didn't matter though, I thought I was the queen of sex and seduction. You start to see what you can do to a man, to his cock, and you start to feel powerful."

She wasn't lying. I knew from first hand experience how powerful a woman can be with your cock in her hand.

"He was the hot young teacher, all the girls talked dirty about him. He flirted with everyone, So when he became the assistant coach, I decided I was going to do what the other girls wouldn't dare--I was going to fuck him."

I moved over to where she was, and sat on the edge of the bed. "On a tournament trip?" I asked, breathlessly.

"No," she continued, "I had made it a point to start flirting back, and one day after practice It was just him and me putting the equipment away. It was quiet, we were alone...so I went up to him and grabbed his cock."

My pants started to tighten. Decency be damned, her taboo story was making me hard.

"He groaned and smiled," she went on, "and I reached in and pulled it out. I hadn't seen that many dicks at that point, and his was the first that was curved...which was interesting." I chuckled. This little detail confirmed her story was true. "I was rubbing his cock, jerking him off, and I kept wanting to go in to kiss him, but he just wouldn't shut the fuck up, so I'm standing there, jacking his cock, and he's going 'yeah, that's it, yeah, jerk it' like some fucking porno!"

"Oh wow, that's classy," I said sarcastically. This supposed lothario of a teacher seemed to be a real jackass.

"So I'm jerking him off, and he starts going 'yeah, you want it? You want that cock, baby?' and I mean...despite it being less than the sexiest thing I've ever experienced, it WAS what I came for, and as you know I always keep my word..." visions of Steph by my side at the prom flashed in my head as I nodded. "And so I just said 'yeah, baby, i want that cock!'" She shook her head in embarrassment. "My God, I can't believe I actually said that,'' she chuckled.

"Well, in any event, that seemed to be all the invitation he needed," she sighed, "because as soon as I said that, he grabbed me, spun me around and started squeezing my tits." That cold twinge of jealousy grew into my stomach, but it was more than just jealousy. The thought of Ridley grabbing her tits, poking into her back with his hard, bent cock made me a little angry. He was a total tool, and he was getting to have this experience with Steph, a girl who definitely deserved better.

"It was a pretty exhilarating experience. My pussy is wet, is what I'm saying, so when he started pawing at my shorts, I didn't stop him, and I reached down and helped him out."

My cock throbbed at the imagery, I wished it was me sliding her pants off.

"So he yanks my shorts and panties down," she said with a bit of a pause. Her eyes got kind of far away for a moment as she conjured up the memory. "And he bends me over. I'm grasping for anything to stabilize myself, and he's just saying 'you want this cock, don't you? You want me to give it to you?' and I wasn't lying when I said 'yes, give me that cock!' like a goddamn pornstar."

Her legs shifted together a bit at this moment. I couldn't tell if it was from arousal or embarrassment.

"So I'm expecting...I don't know what I was expecting...I guess a bit more tenderness? A bit of foreplay? Some consideration at all of my own needs at the very least, but instead, as I'm there bent over the equipment rack, I hear him spit into his hand. Then I feel the head of his cock line itself up between my pussy lips, and he just starts to push into me. There wasn't any pain, like I said, I sure was wet, but it was just a very sudden, surprising experience. I gasped, and he kept pushing, and my body keeps taking him in, and then I feel his hips against my thighs--I've got his whole cock inside me. I wanted to take a minute to get used to it all, but he immediately starts pulling out, and then he thrusts back in. I feel him grab my hips with both hands, and then he just starts pumping. He's fucking me. It feels good, but it's all so overwhelming, I can't really focus on anything. I'm gasping for a controlled breath, and he's just pounding away at me, grunting, saying "yeah, take it, take that cock, you volleyball girls are built for fucking!'" She laughed a bit at the ridiculousness of what was being said.

I cringed.

"So he's fucking me, pretty uncontrolled and erratically, and just as I'm starting to get used to the sensation, he pulls out of me, grunts loudly, and starts cumming on the back of my leg."

"Again," I said, "real classy." She laughed in agreement.

"Yeah, I mean it was all over so fast, and now there I was, leaning against an equipment rack, dripping with spunk, trying to figure out what the hell I just experienced" she laughed again. "Then to put the cherry on it, he slaps my ass, and says 'thanks babe,' in a gross 'bro voice,' can you believe it?"

"I can, actually," I said. What a twat this guy was.

"And so that was it," she concluded, "it was just the one time, and we never even really talked to each other for the rest of the season."

"What'd the other girls say when you told them?"

"I didn't. I just...I don't know, like I'm not mad about it or anything, but it just wasn't...it just wasn't worth talking about."

We sat in silence for a moment. I looked at Steph. She deserved so much better. He could have felt those long, shimmering legs wrapped around him, felt her wet pussy grip his cock and pulsate as she orgasmed. He could have heard her squeal in delight as he took her nipple into his mouth. This gorgeous creature in front of me deserved to be worshiped and experienced, not treated like a kleenex. He didn't even kiss her.

Silently, I shifted up next to her on the bed. She looked me in the eye. Her long legs stretched out in front of her. She had let her guard down. I reached my hand up and gently touched her face. She didn't flinch. I ran my thumb gently over her lips. Those full, luscious lips of her...he didn't even kiss them.

So I did. It was electric.

I heard her exhale quietly as our lips touched, and she let out a low moan as my tongue slipped into her mouth.

I felt her hand touch my leg. It squeezed. Our lips glided over each other, and we began to pull each other close...when all of a sudden she broke our embrace and pushed away. No words were said, but the look on her face was one of trepidation. At this point, despite all the times she'd blown me, jerked me off, or all the times I'd eaten her out or sucked her nipples, we had never kissed. We had crossed a line into a new level of intimacy, and she wasn't sure how to handle it. What it meant. What I meant.

I looked down and saw her hand gripping my thigh, oh so close to my hard cock. I reached down, took her hand off my leg, and put it back beside her. I would love to have felt her hand on my cock again, on my swollen balls, but this wasn't about me. It was about her. About experiencing her. About showing her that I was real.

Putting her hand down by her side, I reached back up, cupped her cheek, and smiled at her. She closed her eyes. She was nervous. I leaned in and felt the heat of her breath on my face as we kissed once more.

Her nervousness broke, her body relaxed, and I felt her tongue enter my mouth as I pulled her close.

Our tongues sparred with each other slowly, passionately. She wrapped her arms around my head, and my hands ran up and down her body. We languished in each others' mouths with deliberate kisses. My lips and tongue loved on hers, sliding away for hot excursions to her neck and jawline that elicited shallow gasps from Steph before my lips joined hers once again.

My hard cock pressed into her hip, and her legs began to slide back and forth against each other in arousal. Without ever leaving the safety of her lips, my free hand slid down her body, past the swell of her perfect breasts and hard nipples, down over her flat stomach, and under the elastic of her pajama pants. There were no panties to be found.

My fingers quickly became slick as they slipped between the swollen lips of her pussy. Steph moaned into my mouth and her hand came up and gripped my face as we kissed. I dipped a finger inside her, feeling the tight heat of her body, then drew her wetness up in search of her clit. A gasp and a soft bite of my lower lip told me I had struck gold.

My fingers massaged her hard clit in slow, smooth circles, around and around, dipping back into her wet core periodically to refresh their lubrication. Ragged breaths released into my mouth as our lips continued their passionate dance, and she pulled me tighter as the tension mounting in her core grew higher and higher.

Around and around went my fingers. Her hand gripped my hair tight.

Around and around went my fingers. Little squeals and yelps started to escape from her throat as her body started to twitch.

Around and around went my fingers. She pulled her mouth away from mine and threw her head back, gasping for air. My continuous kisses on her neck and jawline egged her on.

Around and around, around and around, my fingers summoned her orgasm. Her squeals and yelps came faster now. The hand that wasn't gripping my hair grasped wildly at the sheets of her bed, and with a final, exuberant "FUCK!" I heard those three delicious moans burst from her throat in their short-short-long succession as she began to cum.

It was at that moment that I sipped my finger down into her pussy while my thumb strummed her clit through her orgasm. I needed to feel it. I needed to feel her. Her body tensed around me, and my finger was deep in her spasming pussy. I felt it squeeze and release my finger in a wild rhythm. Her thighs squeezed my hand, and she shook as the pleasure worked its way through her body.

Coming down from her euphoric high, I cupped her pussy gently with my hand and held it there as her breath began to return to normal. She turned to look at me, and took my lips back onto hers. We held each other, kissing slowly and romantically as I felt the warmth of her vagina and the pressure of her thighs.

Somewhere along the way both of us drifted off to sleep.

Minutes later, hours later, days later, who's to say, a pleasant feeling gently roused me from my sleep. A warm feeling. A wet feeling.

The moonlight diffused through the curtains on Steph's windows was the only light, and as consciousness returned, the feeling became more pronounced. I looked toward the source of this glorious wake up call--my crotch--and through sleepy eyes I saw a dark figure hunched over me. Hair bobbing up and down in a messy bun, the only sound in the dark room the slight, subtle slurp of a mouth sliding slowly up and down my iron-hard cock.

"Steph?" I squeaked out. The sucking came to a slow halt, and the figure rose up to look at me, perched on her knees between my legs. Bathed in the soft moonlight was Steph. She was completely naked.

A soft smile skirted across her lips, and she leaned forward, a strand of golden hair falling infront of her face. It drew a line up my chest as her face floated down toward mine. Still only half awake, I felt her lips touch mine in a passionate kiss as she snaked her body, throwing her leg over me. Stradling me.

My cock was straining to the heavens as we kissed. I could feel the heat radiating off of her pussy as it floated above me.

Our lips parted, and her eyes found mine in the darkness. We made no sound, but for our ragged, excited breaths. Her eyes asked the question, and my eyes gave the answer.

Reaching back with one hand, she gently grasped my straining cock, and positioned it snugly at her opening.

"Oh my God," I gasped. My hands reached up and gripped her spread thighs tightly.

Then with one, long, agonizingly slow movement, my step sister's best friend lowered herself down on top of me, taking the full length of my cock deep into her body with one stroke.

We both gasped. My cock was completely enveloped by her hot, wet pussy--my cock was in Steph's pussy--and even the slightest shift or movement sent shocks through my whole body. I was inside my first woman, a woman I truly cared about, and this overwhelming new sensation sent me careening toward the edge.

Steph ever so slightly began to rise up, drawing her tight lips along my screaming length. I gasped again, losing all control over my breath. My balls churned again, and that coil of sweet pleasure came rushing to my core.

"That's it, Timmy," Steph cooed as she increased her deliberate up and down grinding on my cock. That name, Timmy, a name that had once been a weapon used to tease and torment me, took on a new, erotic meaning as this golden goddess took the length of my cock inside her. It was now a term of want. Of desire.

This wasn't hard, fast, staccato fucking, this girl was using her whole body to coax me toward ultimate pleasure. My whole body was vibrating. "That's it," she said lovingly, placing her hand on the side of my head as she watched me lose control.

"That's it, Timmy," she whispered once again, followed by the command of all commands: "Cum for me. Cum inside me."

The white hot spring snapped.

My head lolled back, and my mouth hung open, overcome with sensation. My balls rushed up tight, my cock flared out hard against the walls of Steph's pussy, and I began filling her with torrent upon torrent of hot cum.