Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 17

Story Info
Christine provides relief and Kerri has a proposition.
7.3k words
4.79
16.9k
13

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

17

Walking through the local big-box department store on Wednesday afternoon, I lazily gazed at shelves full of stuff I didn't need as I thought back to the conversation I had had with my step sister Alex.

Her mom Kelly, my step-mom, had just gotten back together with her boyfriend, a guy named Brian. They had broken up for reasons that were as yet unknown, but most likely had to do with the fact that Brian, completely coincidentally and before he had even met Kelly, had taken Alex's virginity while she was at college. And that's not even speaking of the fact that I had secretly seen Brian in a threeway fuck fest with Kelly's best friend and her husband (also before he met Kelly).

A sticky situation to be sure.

Alex and I should have been happy the relationship ended, but the truth was that neither of us had seen Kelly this happy since when my dad was still alive. It was weird, it felt kinda wrong, but honestly we wanted what was best for our mom, full stop.

So I tasked Alex with finding a way to make it right, and it seems like she had.

I cornered her the following morning and demanded to know what had happened.

No matter how I poked and prodded, "I took care of it," was all she would volunteer. What did that mean? Did she chew him out for breaking her mom's heart? Did she make an honest plea to maintain her mom's happiness? She couldn't have...there's no way she fucked him again, right? That would be...no way.

**read DOAHS - The Spice Ch.02 to find out!**

I still couldn't believe she had fucked him the FIRST time. Not even counting the insane unfortunate coincidence we were currently dealing with, I had seen that guy's cock, and it was NOT small. And it was her first!

Wandering over to the bed and bath section, I perused the hand towels.

I still hadn't spoken to Steph--I was still too mad--but then yesterday, just after dinner, my phone buzzed and there it was, the first salvo of trying to re-establish contact.

"Hi."

I ignored it.

Twenty minutes later my phone buzzed again.

"Please"

I ignored it. Deep down I didn't want to, but I couldn't talk to her yet. I wasn't ready.

Steph wasn't normally one to plead for anything, but I knew this was a special occasion: this was her last week at home. Next Monday she was off to college early so she could get a jump on her credits. Clearly she didn't want to leave on bad terms. Neither did I, but I just wasn't ready. I had to resist.

That's why as soon as I saw Steph's text, I texted Christine.

The other night in the pool, after she swallowed my second cum load of the evening, I asked her about how often she thought we might have these rendezvous. The prospect of limiting it to Sundays after church made my cock twitch with devilish irony, but I was hoping she'd suggest something more frequent.

"I think 'as-needed' is the best prescription here, don't you?" she said, and I agreed. If one of us needed the support or the distraction, the other was just a short text message away.

This was one of those times.

My phone buzzed as I browsed, and I quickly checked the message.

"Ok, room 3" It read.

I grabbed the cheapest hand towel I could find, and walked quickly over to the fitting rooms.

Seeing no one around, I walked down to room number three and tapped lightly.

The door flung open, and Christine grabbed me by the shirt, pulling me inside.

It was barely a moment before her lips were on mine, and our tongues writhed around in each other's mouths.

Obeying the "neck-up only" rules, I gripped her hair at the root, and pulled her head back so I could kiss and nibble at her neck. Her hand instantly dropped to my cock, which had been brought erect by her erotic, smokey moans and squeaks as I lavished her neck.

Pulling away, she sat down on the bench in front of the mirror, made quick work of my belt, button, and zipper, and yanked my pants down my legs. My cock bounced free as it strained upwards and outwards.

Christine sighed pleasantly and licked her lips.

I sighed myself as her hands gripped my shaft, and then again when she leaned forward and took me into her hot, wet mouth.

Her quick pace slowed as I touched down between her lips. She moaned loudly and stopped for a moment to enjoy the feeling of my thickness filling her mouth. There was no head bobbing, no stroking, just slowly sucking on me like a naughty candy cane.

Snapping out of her apparent lusty trance, she pulled off me with a loud pop, and sat back.

"We've gotta be quick about this, ok?" She said, pulling her red employee polo up and over her head.

I nodded, staring down at her lovely modest tits held together deliciously in a hot pink bra. I had never seen her naked tits. I wanted to see them very badly, but we were in a rush. Besides, the perfect round cleavage formed by her bra was making me very horny, and I wanted to ride that wave.

Smiling that devilish smile of hers at me, she put her hair up in a messy bun and dipped forward, taking my cock between her lips once more.

She sucked with purpose, squeezing my balls, stroking my shaft in time with her bobbing head. Good lord I loved how this girl sucked cock. You could tell she truly enjoyed it, truly enjoyed giving pleasure. This was not going to take long at all.

As the pleasure started to build inside me, one hand grabbed the back of her head lightly, guiding her up and down as she blew me.

"Is this ok?" I said, and felt an affirmative moan vibrate my shaft.

Her mouth and hands were a machine, and with each suck and stroke, thoughts of Steph were pushed further and further from my mind. There were only Christine's hands and mouth--those hands I had seen so many times clasped together in prayer, that mouth I had heard singing hymns of worship now worshiping my cock.

"Oh...oh...oh..." I started to choke out, balls coiling tightly as I repeatedly penetrated her mouth, "Oh..oh..fuck, Christine, I'm gonna cum!" I bellowed in a whisper.

I raced right up to the edge, and then Christine slid forward off the bench, dropping down onto her knees in front of me. She didn't say anything--she didn't need to--I knew exactly what she wanted.

Her hands sped frantically up and down my wet cock, and for a split second I couldn't believe where I was. Just a few weeks ago Christine was nothing more than my friend from church, the girl I got milkshakes and french fries with, the one who would commiserate with me about relationship problems, and now there I was sneaking into a changing room at her work so we could...

I looked down at Christine's wanton face, eyes closed, head tipped back, mouth open, nipples hard, and then suddenly a thick white lash streaked across the bridge of her nose.

An open-mouthed moan welcomed this first salvo. My balls squeezed hard, and four more hot ropes leapt out my cock, each one accompanied by a deep grunt from me. The first drew a thick, white line up across her cheeks, practically reaching her ear; the second whipped wildly to the side, splashing over her jawline and neck; the next two arched into her open mouth, barely making it in, leaving a thick train of jizz hooking onto her bottom lip and running down to the tip of her chin.

Her hands never left my cock. She pumped me rhythmically as pure pleasure rushed out of my body. The corners of her open mouth pulled up into a wide smile as she stroked the last weak dribbles out over her knuckles.

I always worried that cumming on a girls' face would be too dirty, too degrading, that it would be something better left to the fantasy of porn, but that smile on her splattered face told me the truth. She liked it. She was having fun.

This repressed church girl was something else.

Both of us relaxed backward, breathing heavy, as the intensity of the moment faded.

Looking over at Christine, I could see the extent of my art as she leaned back against the bench. The bright lights of the fitting room made the streaks on her face sparkle, highlighting the dollop hanging from her chin, and the long strand that stretched thinly down her neck and onto her collar bone. I watched her neck pulse as she closed her sticky mouth and swallowed the pool of my load that made it into her mouth. The dollop on her chin dropped down and splattered squarely in her cute cleavage.

My spent cock twitched. God, I wanted to see those tits.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. My mind was blank. It was glorious.

"Oh...wow," I heard meekly. Opening my eyes, I saw that Christine had turned around. Still on her knees, she was looking at herself in the mirror. She was transfixed by what she saw.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just..." she began, as one hand drifted up to delicately touch the white streak gripping her neck, "...I've never actually seen it...never seen myself, I mean...like this."

"Never?"

"No...I never wanted to," she continued, as her fingers danced over her neck, "I was ashamed. I never wanted to admit I enjoyed it."

"And now?" I asked in a low tone. Her eyes clicked up to meet mine in the mirror, and I saw the unmistakable pressure of lust behind them. She said nothing; that look spoke volumes.

And then suddenly it was gone. As if a wave crashed over her, the lust was gone, and Christine looked away from the mirror as she began to nervously shuffle. She was trying to forget the feeling. There was still some shame there.

"We need to get going," She said, fumbling past her discarded top, looking for the towel I brought.

I don't know if it was the endorphin hangover, or the rush of seeing the pastor's daughter silently admit that she liked the way she looked covered in cum, but there was something intensely erotic about watching this half naked girl, on her knees, at her place of work, wiping my semen from her face and body.

"Do you need this?" she said, handing me the towel. I gave my cock a quick wipe, and began to pack it away. I watched her slip her red polo back on, the fabric not thick enough to hide how hard her nipples still were. I took a step toward her, trying to diffuse her nervous energy.

"Thank you--I needed that. It was really fun." I said sincerely. Christine smiled and relaxed a bit.

"Yeah, it was," she beamed.

"But what about you?" I asked, my fingers mischievously running along the waist of her pants.

Smiling an embarrassed smile, she playfully pushed my hand away "I'll be fine, we can deal with me next time," she chuckled.

Reaching up, I held the side of her face lovingly. Our smiles faded, and our eyes connected. We kissed. It was comfortable and safe.

As I drew back my hand, I felt a wetness on my thumb--a thick, white wetness. Christine had missed a spot. We both looked down at my thumb, then back up at each other.

That lusty look returned to Christine's eyes just for a moment, and without saying anything she leaned forward and took my entire thumb into her mouth. She drew her lips off it agonizingly slowly. When she was done, the dollop of cum was gone.

I didn't know how to react.

Christine just smiled again, tossed me the towel, and said "I gotta go. Don't forget to use the self-checkout when you leave with this, NOT the regular check out!"

I got one more peck on the cheek, and then she was gone, back to work.

As I made my way through the self checkout, I thought about how efficient this system of hooking up at work was. I wondered how many towels I'd end up purchasing this summer. I wondered how many towels Eric had bought over the years.

Thursday morning I awoke refreshed, but no clearer in my head about what had been going on.

Two messages on my phone from Steph, both left unanswered by me.

In the bathroom, I glanced out the window across the way to Sarah's room. She was in there. Despite how angry I was at her and Steph, I couldn't deny how amazing her body was. Black spandex over sultry hips, orange sports bra holding up her amazing breasts--she was going for a run.

I saw an opportunity.

Catching her outside as she was stretching, I asked if I could join her. She smiled and said of course. We chatted and stretched, and then headed off on our route.

As we ran, my mind raced, turning over and over trying to figure out what I was going to say to her. There were lots of things she didn't know. She didn't know Tara and I watched her take her then-boyfriend's cock deep in her pussy and get showered in his cum; She didn't know I had seen her and Tara fuck at the party; that I had seen their naked bodies press and writhe against each other; that I had seen her orgasm against my best friend's tongue. Most of all however, she didn't know that I knew that her relationship with Tara was a sham; that she was put up to it by Steph to take Tara away from me.

That was about to change.

We stopped, breathless, at our halfway point. We stretched and bent, and the heaving of her ample chest as she breathed almost took my eyes off my mission. Almost.

"So, you and Tara, huh?" I began, finally, through heavy breaths.

"I was wondering when you were going to bring that up," she said with a smile, "surprised?"

"I didn't even know you liked girls!" I lied.

"I'm full of surprises," she said with a sly wink. Ugh, she is so hot.

NO--FOCUS!

"So how's that going?" I said, lining up my shot.

"It's going really well, actually," she said with enthusiasm, "We're having a lot of fun."

I'll say. I had seen that fun first hand. It was hot.

"That's great," I said casually before dropping the hammer: "Does she know your relationship is bullshit?"

Sarah froze mid-stretch. I watched her contemplate her next move.

"What are you talking about?" She said, unconvincingly

"Come on, don't bullshit me," I said incredulously, "Steph told me everything."

Sarah stopped stretching and sat on a nearby rock, visibly upset.

"What was your plan, fuck around with the easy goth girl until Steph left for school and then dump her cold turkey?" I practically barked, "How could you do that to a person? How could you do that to her?"

"No, that's not it at all, I..." Sarah fumbled for an explanation.

"She really likes you, you know," I said with bile.

Sarah hung her head momentarily then looked up at me.

"I really like her too, Tim," She said quietly, "I like her a lot. I'll admit, yes, I asked her out as a favor to Steph, and as a favor to you too"

"What?" I scoffed, "how was it a favor to me?"

"I knew how mixed up you were about Steph, and how hard she can be to pin down, and I thought that maybe if you guys had time to just focus on each other that you could actually make something of it together."

I started to pace slightly. "Why does everyone keep saying that Tara is a distraction for me?"

Sarah gave me a look that said "are you serious?"

It didn't land with me.

"Regardless," she continued, "it may have started out...less than honestly...but I'm not lying to you--I really do like her."

"What the fuck is wrong with Steph?" I fumed, "why would she do something like this? On what planet..."

"Because she's afraid," Sarah said. It stopped my pacing, but didn't lessen my anger. "She really likes you, Tim, and she...doesn't know how to handle it. She doesn't get attached to people. She's attached to you. She talks a big game when it comes to flings and affairs, but feelings...are a new territory for her. She's afraid she's going to lose you."

I took it all in. Steph was cocky, but she had finally met her romantic match it seems...in me.

Yeesh. It was a lot to process.

"I don't know, Sarah...she may have already lost me with all this."

"At least talk to her, Tim," Sarah said compassionately, "if she leaves on Monday and you two haven't worked things out...I don't think it'll be good for either of you."

She was probably right. I don't know if we could fix things, but we couldn't leave things as awkward as they were.

"I gotta go," I said quietly and Started to make my way back toward the trail.

"Are you going to tell Tara?" Sarah said after me.

I paused. What do I do? Do I tell my best friend the truth and break her heart? Or do I lie to her?

"No," I said finally, "but if you break her heart..."

Neither of us needed me to finish that sentence.

I ran off alone, leaving Sarah with her thoughts.

That night, hanging out with Mike, Kerri, Tara, and a couple others, I had other things on my mind.

We were watching a movie and having some drinks at Kerri's house, but I barely even registered what was happening on the screen. I remember it was a horror movie, based on the way Tara would jump and squirm against me at the scary parts. Despite her cool, gothy exterior, Tara got scared pretty easily at movies, each shriek or squeak followed by a delighted giggle of release. She gripped my arm tightly, but between the booze and my troubled mind, I hardly noticed.

Milling around and talking after the movie, what I DID register was that Kerri was paying a lot more attention to me than usual.

We were friends by proxy of her relationship with Mike, but there was still some distance between us; if they ever broke up, I doubt we'd continue to hang out. I hadn't seen Kerri since the graduation party, and to say that night we crossed a threshold would be an understatement. I had stumbled upon her, tits out, riding Mike's cock in the backseat of my car. There had been no embarrassment there, no shame, in fact it almost seemed like she got a thrill out of it. I didn't know exactly how she felt about it, but I did know she didn't tell Mike it was happening.

My phone had buzzed, and I opened it to find yet another text from Steph. I needed some air. I looked at Tara, thinking maybe she'd join me, but her head was buried in her own phone, typing away with a smile on her face. No doubt texting with Sarah, she seemed happy, and I didn't want to bother her. I went out onto the porch alone.

After a minute or so I heard the door creak open, and out walked Kerri.

"Hey," She said in a soft, kind tone, "you ok?"

Kerri and I had never really talked. We had shared that moment at the party, but had never discussed it. In fact, we had never really discussed much of anything. We were friendly and polite, but we never had a real conversation outside of casual group hang outs. That's why it surprised me a bit when she followed me outside.

"Yeah I'm ok," I lied, "just a lot on my mind."

"Yeah, Mike told me things were rocky with Steph, I'm sorry to hear that," she said, leaning her hip against the railing.

Her hips. My god, this girl had a body on her. Thick and strong from years of playing soccer, but still curvy in all the right places. I thought back to that night at the graduation party, back to the image of her big breasts bouncing deliciously as she rode Mike's cock.

"Thanks," I managed to eke out.

"Are you guys...still together?" She asked, shifting herself beneath her crop top sweater. It hung off the tips of her breasts, the hem stopping just shy of her waist line, a sliver of stomach peeking out beneath it.

"I don't know," I said. I was being honest. I had no idea where we were. "All I know is she's leaving for school on Monday."

"Well there's still time to fix things, then," she said hopefully, "but don't wait too long...I know you're angry now, but trust me, you'll be angrier later if you start living with regret."

I smiled. She wasn't wrong. She was a good friend.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something," she continued, running a hand through her long, curly hair. I think I knew where this was going. "It's about...the other night."

Bingo.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I was a little drunk and I should have--"

"No, no, don't apologize," she said, stopping me, "I actually, um...well I was wondering if you might be willing to help me with something."

My eyebrow popped up, interest piqued. "Like...what?"