Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 25

Story Info
Tim and Kerri do something naughty...multiple times.
6.6k words
4.82
15.4k
12

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

25

It was Sunday morning, and I was lying awake in bed.

I laid there taking stock of everything that had happened recently; of the things I had experienced, of the women in my life.

My adventures had started with Rachel, the big breasted church girl. I had been her date for her prom, and our night had ended with an explosive, if somewhat ultimately awkward, exchange of orgasms.

Then there was Steph. My step sister's best friend who asked me for help with school, became my first lover, and then ultimately asked me to take her anal virginity before we broke up and she left for college.

Of course there was also Christine, the pastor's daughter desperately fighting her worldly urges. She had asked me for help keeping those urges in check, and I was happy to provide her with that help, all over her face, neck and chest on a regular basis.

There was my boss, Letty. She asked nothing of me, she commanded it. And I obeyed. When we were together my body was hers, and I was happy to give it to her.

Then of course there was Tara. My best friend, the one for whom my feelings were the most conflicted. She had asked me once to jerk off for her, to cum for her, and ever since then we had been traveling down a rocky, yet exciting road, one that I honestly could not see the destination of.

These women had me by the balls, each and every one of them. They asked things of me, and I was happy to provide. They had needs, and I fulfilled them. We fulfilled them for each other. It was messy, to be sure, but it was honest.

But then there was Kerri. She was my friend Mike's girlfriend who had gotten off on me secretly watching them have sex, asking me multiple times to repeat the situation for her benefit. What she asked of me was subversive. Clandestine. Dishonest. And I had done it anyway. What did that mean? Was I a bad person? Were we bad people? Or was the real dishonesty the facade of Kerri and Mike's relationship? More importantly, did I care? Or was the need between my legs more powerful than the sense in my head?

These were the things I thought of as I lay there in bed.

As I lay there in a bed that was not my own.

The previous night, at her request, I logged in to a webcam feed with the intention of acting out one of these dishonest events with Kerri. I was going to watch her fuck her boyfriend, my friend Mike, in an attempt to give her the thrill she needed to orgasm. In return she was going to send me a photo of her having received a cum facial--one of my fastest-devloping kinks, and a favorite of mine when it came to porn. I was powerless to resist

To that point I had been nothing but a passive observer; as far as I was concerned I was providing a friendly service! Sure it was wrong in the objective sense, but no one was getting hurt.

That was, until Mike had to go and ruin Kerri's night by losing his load all over her way, way too early. What should have been passionate sex turned into an argument of frustration, and then there she was, alone, in need, and asking me to come over.

The request couldn't have come at a worse time. I was already confused and frustrated by my own love life, and even maybe a little angry, but worst of all I was horny. So when she sent me her two-word message of need, after the sudden sweat on my brow started to cool, I sent her a two-letter response driven entirely by the chemicals swirling through my body.

"OK."

The entire drive to Kerri's house, all I could think about was how wrong it was. I was headed to my friend's girlfriend's house, behind his back, to presumably do a lot more than watch. It was wrong, it was cruel, but that didn't stop my cock from being rock hard the entire drive to Kerri's house.

I went in through the back door, the way I had the first time Kerri had a request of me, and almost stumbled my way up to her room, my body buzzing with excitement. I was drawn like a moth toward the sliver of light cast upon the dark upper hallway by her cracked-open door. I stopped just outside her room and looked in silently. She was still sitting at her computer desk, still in the tight short shorts, still in the loose-hanging button down.

My heart raced as I took one last look at her as nothing but a passive observer, took a deep breath, and pushed into her bedroom, dick first.

Kerri's head turned quickly to meet me, but she said nothing. Neither of us did. We looked at each other, both silently acknowledging the line we were about to cross, and then Kerri made the first move. She got up out of her chair and slowly sauntered toward me, her thick, powerful hips pitching and rolling as she moved.

When she had closed half the distance between us, she stopped. I didn't know what to do at first, whether it was an invitation, or a revocation. She stood there silently for a moment, never taking her eyes off of me, and then slowly dropped to her knees, just as I had watched her do for Mike.

She had made her choice, and now it was time for me to make mine.

I watched this beauty before me, this Greek goddess, as she spread her shirt open, revealing her thick, full breasts, again just as I had watched her do for Mike. That was all the invitation I needed.

I made my way toward her, unbuckling my pants as I moved, and stopped a few steps before her as I pulled my hard cock out of my pants. I wanted her to get a good look.

Her eyes left mine to take in the rod presented before her, and I saw a knowing smile start to pull at her lips. A smile I had seen before on Steph, on Christine...on Tara.

Still smiling, Kerri's gaze reluctantly left my cock and met my eyes again, and then, just like she had done for Mike, Kerri silently tipped her head back and hung open her mouth.

My cock throbbed. Her gaze cut right through me. She wanted it, she needed it, as badly as I did, if not worse. I watched her breasts start to rise and fall as both our breaths started to deepen in anticipation.

I wanted those breasts. I needed those breasts. I needed that mouth. I needed that body. With lust burning behind my eyes and no care for right and wrong anywhere in my mind, I closed that sacred final distance and slipped my cock into my friend's girlfriend's mouth.

Kerri's lips closed around my shaft with a moan that I felt reverberate through me. Her eyes closed dreamily, and I felt a sweet suction. It was really happening--Kerri was sucking my dick.

Those first touches, those first tastes, were slow and languid, but quickly the urgency of the moment took over. I could feel the excitement buzzing through her body. Her hands started grasping and caressing my legs. Her nipples were hard as diamonds. Her head bobbed faster with each stroke, her mouth grew wetter. That erotic slurp I had heard her let out on the end of Mike's cock was now being let out on mine, and I groaned deeply in encouragement.

One hand came up and joined her sucking mouth, grasping my shaft and stroking at a matched pace. The sensations were coursing through my body at light speed. I gasped.

Kerri pulled her mouth off my tip in alarm, and looked up at me as she continued to stroke.

"Don't you dare cum," she said, her hand still stroking my slick, straining cock, "don't you dare fucking cum."

She ducked her head back down and sucked me back into her mouth for two, three, four loud, wet slurps. She was demanding. She was insistent. Her lips felt amazing, but looking down at her I knew she wanted more. Needed more. She wasn't trying to make me cum, she was trying to make me ready.

I was ready.

I gripped her by her mane of curly black hair and tipped her head back, popping my cock out of her mouth with a gasp. A long string of saliva hung between my hard cock and her full, pillowy lips, both of us swollen from her sucking. She looked at me breathlessly. The thick string of saliva slipped bobbed and snapped, leaving a long, wet lash across the tops of her heaving breasts.

I felt the animal take hold inside of me, and I pulled Kerri up to her feet and into a hard, deep kiss. She moaned into my mouth, and then started to move backward toward the bed, gripping my shirt in her hand. Pulling me.

We stumbled back till we both hit the lip of her bed and fell down onto the blankets. Our breaths were coming like racing horses. We rolled and shifted, a flurry of gripping hands, spreading legs, kissing lips.

Our pants were gone, lost in the whirlwind. Her hot breath was in my ear, her heels pulling at my back. The desperate question of "Condom?" was met with the breathless answer of "Pill." I felt her wet lower lips kiss and spread for my tip, her heels pull at my back, and then all at once I was enveloped in boiling-hot tightness. I was inside her.

Keri let out a loud groan and her strong legs pulled me deep. She was so wet. So tight. I'd like to say what followed was precise, methodical love making, but that would be a lie. I gripped on to her body, and she onto mine, and I began thrusting into her hard and fast. This wasn't love, this wasn't even sex, this was FUCKING.

I drove into her over and over, egged on by the chorus of yelps and gasps that punctuated each thrust. The way her thick voluptuous breasts shook and jiggled was mesmerizing. Her whole body was lighting up like a pinball machine.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good!" she shouted between ragged breaths. She pulled me close, letting my weight down on top of her, pushing her breasts into me. I slipped one hand behind her head, gripping her thick black hair, and another down under her ass as I pushed and pushed.

Her lips were right near my ear now, her cries going directly into my soul, and then I felt her teeth close on the lobe of my ear. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to tell me she was there.

This sent a jolt of arousal through my body and I felt my cock get even harder. If she kept that up I was surely done for, so I pulled on her dark mane, tipping her head back with an arch and a gasp.

Her whole long neck was exposed to me now, from her soft jawline down her smooth throat, over collar bone and chest right down to those perfect, jiggling breasts. My lips and tongue descended on her and lavished her skin with licks, kisses, and sucks.

Her head lolled back and forth, her body no doubt struggling to process the bombardment of sensations. She broke free from the hand in her hair, looked me in the eye, and desperately pleaded "Behind. Fuck me from behind."

I rolled off her immediately, slipping briefly out of her amazing pussy, grabbed her by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach. A little squeal of delight escaped her lips as I pulled her up to her hands and knees. At the moment, I don't know what came over me, but without even thinking, in the heat of the moment, I gave Kerri's big, firm ass a hard slap.

She immediately shot her head over her shoulder, eyeing me, and for a moment I thought that was it. I thought I had fucked up. But the cocked eyebrow and the lusty smile she gave me sent a surge of reinvigoration into my cock and I quickly lined back up to her wet pussy and pushed back in.

The sensation was incredible for both of us and we moaned in unison. The loud sound of skin slapping against skin soon followed. I gripped her hips tightly as I threw my thick length into her, deep. Kerri's face dropped down into the sheets, and one arm shot out against the headboard to steady her trembling body.

Her pussy was magical, squeezing me in ways I had never experienced before, and I felt the white-hot coil inside me begin to tighten, the pressure begin to build. I wanted to cum so bad, I wanted to cum inside my friend's girlfriend, but I couldn't. Not yet. I had to stay strong. I was fucking her in a way I knew Mike never had, and I was determined to finish the job.

Kerri's moans and cries turned from throaty ejaculations into a series of loud, sharp "Oh!"s, and I knew we were in the home stretch.

"Oh--oh-oh--yes--yes--yes!" She chanted. "FUCK ME--FUCK ME--FUCK ME!"

I obliged.

"OH FUCK--OH--FUCK--OH FUCK--I'M CUMMING--I'M CUMMING--I'M--"

Kerris' body seized and shook, her face dropping hard into the pillows below her. I continued my pace, sweating and thrusting, fucking her for everything I was worth, but her rapturous orgasm was too much. I felt the sensation burst through my body and I cried out a loud "FUCK!"

Even in her euphoric condition, Kerri didn't need any more information. "YES--YES--INSIDE ME--INSIDE ME!" she commanded, and my thrusting into her suddenly became Kerri thrusting back onto me. She was fucking me.

My fingers dug in deep on her ass. I pushed into her one, two, three more times, and then I exploded. My balls shuddered and squeezed, and my entire body pulsed in pleasure as I erupted hot cum into my friend's girlfriend.

Kerri's pussy milked every last drop out of my cock. Our bodies vibrated. Both of us drained, trying to calm our breaths, I slumped backward on the bed, my cock slipping out of her with a slight pop. A thick rivulet of our mingled juices trickled out after it.

I looked at Kerri, my friend's girlfriend, face down, ass up, with my cum running out of her swollen, fucked pussy, and wondered if I had made a huge mistake.

"Holy shit," Kerri said, "Holy shit, that was amazing." She collapsed forward onto the bed, staring back at me in disbelief. "That cock of yours is amazing."

"Thanks. Your pussy's pretty nice too."

There we lay, at opposite ends of the bed, in a moment of awkward silence. Were we both realizing the mistake we just made? Should I just get up and go, and pretend this never happened?

Kerri sat up, squeezing her arms together every so slightly, to make sure her juicy tits were presented directly to me. "You think you can go again?"

My cock twitched.

We fell asleep tangled in each other's body after round two. It hadn't taken long for me to recover, faced with the opportunity of feeling her body for a second time, and pretty soon I felt those tight, slick walls spasm around me again, and I filled her up with a second big load.

I laid there awake the following morning, replaying the events of the night, and the past few months, in my head, when I felt Kerri stir. Her hand slithered up across my chest, and she met my gaze with a sleepy "Hey."

"Hey," I said back. Amazingly she was just as beautiful in the morning as she had been the night before.

We laid there quietly. It was clear we were both taking stock of what had just happened.

"I'm not sorry," she said finally, "I'm glad that it happened."

"It's not fair to Mike," I said quietly.

"He's already got one foot out the door, I can tell." Her nails scratched lazily against my chest. "We have a good time together, but he's got his eye on the future--on college. He knows this is an expendable relationship."

"So that makes it ok for you to cheat?"

"It doesn't make it right...but it doesn't make me feel guilty. Everything in our lives is about to reset in a couple months, and then pretty soon this whole summer is just going to be some half forgotten memory. So why not enjoy it as much as we can?"

I felt Kerri's warm body nestle up to my side. I felt her breasts push into my arm.

"Thank you for last night. It was everything I needed," she said, followed by a slight chuckle,"and then some."

"Yeah, I think I needed it too."

Kerri's dancing hand started to move lower on my stomach. My cock twitched and began to grow.

"Think you might need it again?" she said with a sly smile.

I pulled the covers back, revealing my thickening cock to her.

"You tell me."

Her hand slipped down and grasped my shaft, and felt it grow in her hand.

"Oh yeah," she said, feeling it firmly, "Oh, I think we both do."

And with that, Kerri leaned in for a deep, wet kiss. Her hand stroked me slow, but with purpose, and soon I was rock hard for her once more. She threw her powerful leg over me, lined up my tip between her already slick lips, and took my full length inside her with a shudder and a moan.

Kerri began to slowly grind. We were in no rush this time, and she wanted to savor every sensation. I watched in awe as her body moved on top of mine, riding me, every undulation sending spikes of pleasure through my being.

She clearly had figured out I was a tit man, and she used this new information to great effect. She put on a show, squeezing them, shaking them, bending over to rub my face in them, to dip her nipples into my mouth, all the while fucking me with a smooth rhythm.

With her tits in my hand, and a nipple in my mouth, I felt Kerri begin to drive onto me even more deliberately. Taking my cock deeper. Rubbing her clit on my body harder. Her eyes closed, a lovely expression of wanton focus on her face, and soon the moans began. I concentrated on my work, squeezing and sucking while she took my thick length in and out, watching as her pleasure grew and grew. She was riding the edge, just teetering on the brink of orgasm. All she needed was a push.

Letting go of one breast I brought my open palm down hard on the cheek of her ass with a loud slap. She yelped in surprise, but then the flood gates opened. Her body convulsed, her moans grew louder and longer, and for the third time in one meeting I got to experience this Greek goddess cumming on my hard cock.

I took in the whole sight, so erotic, and somehow managed to not cum myself. Her body calmed down, her breath returned to normal, and she sat back, taking a moment to recuperate. A sleepy smile danced across her lips, and then soon her slow, rhythmic riding resumed.

"You know, I was just thinking something," she said languidly while slipping me in and out of her.

"Oh yeah?" I said, feeling a stir in my loins

"Yeah. Our deal."

I crinkled my brow in confusion, trying to focus on her words through the pure pleasure her body was giving me.

"Last night--you helped me cum, watched me do it...I got to see you cum too...that means you held up your end of the bargain. Seems to me I owe you a picture."

My eyes went wide and my cock surged. In all the excitement of the previous evening, I had almost forgotten the terms of our original deal--that if I helped her get off, she'd reward me with a picture...a picture of...

"I think I'm gonna need your help with it though," She put both her hands on my chest and bent over slightly, her arms pushing her tits out directly at me. "What do you say, Tim," she said with words like syrup, staring me directly in the eye, "will you cum on my face for me?"

My cock surged so hard it made Kerri let out a small gasp.

"Mmm, you like that idea?" She said with a lusty smile, "you wanna cum for me? You wanna cum on my face?"

She could see her goading was working me up, and her thrusting hips began to pick up the pace. Her perfectly tight pussy milked me faster and faster as she continued her dirty taunts.

"Your cock is so hard, baby, I can feel it--you're gonna bust soon, aren't you?" My breath was getting out of control. "Are you gonna give it to me? I want it all over my face, baby!"

I grabbed Kerri's hips hard, and without ever disengaging, I flipped her over onto her back with a growl and began pounding into her hard.

"Fuck, yeah, that's it, baby, fuck me--FUCK ME!" Kerri gasped and moaned as I gave her everything I had. This woman was summoning things from inside me I didn't even know I still had, and my body was buzzing, shaking with pleasure.

My knee slipped off the edge of the bed, so I repositioned, bringing both of my feet to the floor and dragging Kerri's wriggling body to the edge of the bed. I put both of her ankles up over my shoulders, and drove into her over and over, panting and groaning as I raced toward the edge.

"Gimme that cum, baby, I want it on my face! I want it in my mouth!" Her goading and pleading for me to paint her with my load was making my balls boil unlike anything I had felt in a long while. Busting two nuts in her the previous night had given me some staying power, but it was what she said next that put me over the edge. I don't know where it came from, I don't know why it did the trick, but when she grabbed my face with both hands and growled these words at me, it was all over:

12