Diary of a Military Therapist

Story Info
A sexual therapist learns her trade while helping the troops.
3.9k words
3.98
19.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

I have deep respect for the Military, though not as much for the Governments that direct them. Military Therapists deserve our most profound respect, and I would assume that there are Therapists that do things in a similar fashion as my Hero in this fictional tale. It is my hope that they enjoy their jobs as much as Cindy does.

There is anal penetration and a scene of reluctant sex in this story.

Diary of a Military Therapist

I guess I was a slut when I went to University. I had grand ideas about helping people with their physical problems, but College life was a lot of fun! I had so much sex that I didn't study as hard as I should in the first year, and almost lost my academic eligibility.

I was building up student loans, and they never go away, until you pay them, so I really hunkered down in my second year, and made the Dean's List. The big turnaround happened when I shifted to Sexual Therapist, and finally to Sexual Surrogate.

The training in my third year was intense, and mostly what they call, 'in the field'. I would travel with an experienced Surrogate, to the homes of men with sexual dysfunction, and help her as she worked him towards an erection, or taught him how to use his penis implants to satisfy first us, and eventually his wife or girlfriend. Sometimes his penis was beyond help, and they learned how to use a strap on, and we taught many to give better oral pleasure to their partners.

We did clinical work for the V.A. as a part of our training, so it wasn't surprising that I continued to work with them when I graduated.

I wish I could just claim my love of Country, but although much of my work involved traumatic injury to their manhood, they were still healthy, handsome, and very fit young men. They were warriors!

I was only a contract employee for the military, but my boss was Colonel James Rockwell M.D., and he treated us all like we were under his command. We received a flat $200. for every two hour session, and I had a lot of student debt, so I was soon doing the maximum of three a day, often having my third session after dinner.

The therapy that I do involves a lot of oral work, so I had three tongue clips installed. Two in the bowl of my tongue, about a half inch apart, and a smaller, almost weightless one near the tip of my tongue. It took a while for me to be able to talk normally with these balls in place, but I learned to enunciate my words, not wanting to look and talk like a hooker for the rest of my life. Not that I'm against prostitution. I believe that they have their role to play.

I am not an imposing woman, standing at only 5 ft. 4 and 98 pounds. My breasts are actually a double B, but my waist line was only 19 inches back then.

"Okay, Master Sergeant Carmichael, I went through your file this morning, and I believe that I can help you to regain control over your sex life." I explained to him at our first meeting.

"I don't know what the fuss is about, Miss. I have no problems with my sex life. I have girlfriends coming out of the woodwork," he assured me.

"Well the file says that you can't establish an erection, is that true, or not?" I questioned the man, indicating to him where it was written on his file.

"It must be some kind of clerical error, Miss." he continued with his denial.

"Okay, Sergeant. I will have to confirm that. Drop the pants and present arms, mister." I insisted.

He was acutely aware that I held a civilian rank of 1st Lieutenant, and any order regarding healthcare should be considered an order from an Officer.

The Sergeant lowered his pants and his military jockey shorts. His cock hung there quite limp.

I looked him right in the eye.

"I want to see some wood, soldier," I commanded.

He just stood and returned my stare.

I lifted my scrub top over my shoulders and dropped it on his automan.

No reaction.

I pushed my scrub pants to the floor, and stood in front of my client with a deep cut lacy bra and a red thong that rode high on my hips.

Nothing.

I reached behind my back and unclasped the boulder holders, then lowered the bra to the table, while looking in his eyes for the distress that might rise before his manhood could.

"I watch so much porn that you just don't turn me on, Miss Gabor," he informed me, but his eyes traveled down my body and I could see the tension in his eyes as his brow started to bead with sweat.

I hooked my thong with both thumbs and tugged the fabric out, then I pulled steadily down, parting my legs slightly to release the crotch from my moist mound. As I went down, bending my knees, I kept eye contact.

Then I stood, and stepped out of my panties.

"Please have a close look Bart," I whispered.

His eyes again traveled down my body, and I leaned back so that he could see my labia hanging down about an inch from my vagina.

"If you work with me Bart, there is a good chance that you will regenerate those nerves," I explained quietly. "Then I will let you ride me until you make me cum."

He stared, and licked his lips unconsciously.

"We can take it slow," I explained, and his eyes came up to mine again.

"How do we do it slow Ma'am?" he asked and I knew that I had him.

Over the next 2 months I met with Master Sergeant Carmichael every second day. We would strip each other, and I would give my patient 2 full hours of penis stimulation which involved the use of my hands and my tongue.

"Just keep tightening your core muscles, like you're getting ready to evacuate your colon," I explained while sucking his limp pole into my mouth and massaging his balls. His file showed no STD's in his past or present, so I could forgo the usual condom.

I am not required to do the exercises naked, but I believed that it would add motivation, so I was willing to go the extra mile.

By the end of the second week I had him exploring my vagina with his fingers, and then with his tongue.

"You're going to make me cum Bart! You better give me a minute to catch my breath." I moaned as he continued his attack on my clit.

I wondered how long it had been since he made a woman cum, but the thought left my head as I spasmed into my first of many orgasms with the warrior known as Master Sergeant Bartholamew Carmichael.

I thought I felt his cock plump a little, so I pushed him into my mouth and ran my tongue studs around his 5 inch penis, while straining my eyeballs to see his face.

The smile told me that he could feel it too.

As we finished the session, Bart was very affectionate and he touched my breasts or my bum every chance he got.

"They won't sign off on daily therapy Bart, but I would like to come every day, while only staying for an hour each time." I suggested.

"Will I really get to make love to you Cindy?" He pleaded.

"When you can get it hard enough to put it in me, I will be very happy to get the jiggy on with you Sarg." I whispered, then kissed him passionately.

"Besides, you have already made love with me many times now."

I still had to suck three cocks on Tuesday, but I spent my dinner hour with Bart, and we just lay in his bed and used our tongues on each other. He gave me three orgasms, which I would not include in my report.

I always had to remain positive about his recovery, and I could see that he had extended to a 6 inch cock, but it was still not firm enough, and only stayed semi erect until I released it from my mouth or hand, then it quickly deflated. We still had work to do.

My appointment after dinner was with a Major Spindler, Peter. The name made me picture a tall thin man, or a thin peter? Some Majors are in their early thirties, but the file put him at 43. The field report did not reveal his weight or height, but his physical complaint involved retaining an erection for an adequate length of time. The Psychiatric referral was out of Miami and there was no other relevant information, except that he was in Military Procurements.

I arrived at the Skyline Towers before 8, but I took the time to sit in their lobby and write up a few progress reports for my boss, and a request for more information on Major Spindler. These reports are in addition to the two hour's of therapy, as are the meetings with the various Specialist Doctors that were treating these soldiers.

"Good evening Lieutenant Gabor. You can put your coat and bags on the couch and go right through to the bedroom while I get myself a mineral water. Can I get you anything?"

"Hi Peter, I like to keep things a bit less formal, if that's okay." I said, extending my hand for a greeting that befit the first meeting of colleagues. "And we need to go over some of your background and learn what's going on, before we go to the bedroom."

I saw what I thought was anger cross his brow as I said his first name and it deepened as I put my hand out.

"I would rather that we maintain a Military Protocol, Miss Gabor, so you will call me Major Spindler, or Sir, and you will get to the bedroom and remove your clothes before I get there, or there will be discipline!" With that said he spun around and marched back into the kitchen.

I picked up my jacket, purse and computer bag, as I listened to the loud bugle call for retreat. Quietly, I closed the door behind me.

I sent an urgent text to my boss before the elevator got to the main floor, but I wasn't staying for another second.

I was doing deep breathing exercises as I drove the freeway home. It always calms me down, while allowing me to drive and not kill a family of 4 from Sheboigan.

When I got to my apartment building, I sat in my jeep and cried for the people of this world that only use others. With a modicum of respect, that Major could have enjoyed 2 hours of bliss, but instead he got to pound salt.

I spent the next hour writing and rewriting my report for the evening. I do not falsify reports, but every document can be interpreted in a variety of ways. I wanted the facts to be clear and non judgemental, while not being a career ender for the prick. He was probably within a year of his 20 year mark, and a retirement based promotion to light Colonel, so his one moment of stupidity should not cause him to lose that.

The next morning I was summoned to Colonel Rockwells office.

"I know that he can be a prick, Cindy, but apparently he has friends in high places, so you will have to go to him, and apologize or it has been made clear to me that the V.A will no longer continue with your employment contract." my boss explained.

I was shocked. Angry and shocked... but I thought about the recovery of so many deserving Patriots, and the fact that I love my job, so I agreed to apologize.

I had to do it in person, so I sent a text to the Major, asking for a time and place.

His text back caught me by surprise.

'You will be expected to provide two hours of therapy, or do not bother to report in tomorrow'

Not even a smiley face emoji.

My University education did not get funded by student loans alone. I spent hundreds of hours taking part in any sexual research project that I could find.

Within BDSM the dominance and submission side often uses humiliation as an aphrodisiac. I was involved with a few such studies, so I could certainly humble myself by apologizing to this asshole, then fuck him for two hours.

I arrived at his door right on time, and I didn't bother with a computer or my purse. I wanted to be able to get the fuck out of there after the dirty deed was done.

"Lieutenant Cindy Gabor reporting for duty SIR!"

The Major looked me up and down, then turned to one side, leaving the path to the bedroom open, but he didn't say a word.

As I walked to the bedroom I decided to totally give in. I would consider this a learning moment. Maybe I could even have an orgasm. There was no reason to punish myself after all.

When I got to the room I found a sturdy four poster bed so I went to one of the sides and started removing my clinical scrubs.

"Fold your clothes and place them on the dresser," the Major demanded as he went to a cupboard and returned with a collar and leash.

As I placed my underwear on the top of my neat pile of clothes, the Major buckled the leather collar around my neck. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"We are going to have fun tonight Sin Dee!"

He pushed me onto his bed and went to one post, extending a leather cuff towards me.

"Give me your left leg." He bit out.

I gave him my ankle to buckle in.

He went to the other side and I extended my right leg, which he buckled in securely.

He had similar attachments for my arms and he draped the leash over the headboard.

"Now, for your mission orders Lieutenant," my senior officer commanded.

I lay there ready to follow my orders as a good subordinate.

"When I cum, you will use your mouth to get me hard again." Those are your orders Lieutenant Gabor, do you understand them!" Major Spindler spat in my face as he made his edict.

"Yes Major!" I professed.

The humiliation factor had kicked in and I was as wet as Niagara Falls.

"I will tie those legs if you don't spread them better than that!" he barked.

I spread my knees out to give him a perfect target.

When he finally stripped, folding everything and placing some items in his dirty clothes hamper, he revealed a fully erect 4 inch dick.

When I say dick, I always mean small. In this case it had a fully erect diameter of 1 inch.

Yes, I know that there are many men that are smaller than that, but the combination of gigantic prick, and small cock was almost laughable to me.

I was wise not to laugh.

I noticed on the clock that it was 8:17. I was hoping that I would be released by 10:30, but there were no assurances given.

There was no foreplay. He knelt as he positioned himself, then pushed into my pussy for a short stroke. He pushed down on me with the better part of his 195 pounds, and he started to pound into me.

I was actually enjoying the rhythm, but I could see that he would not last long enough for me to make anything of it.

A few grunts of release was all I received, besides the two ounces of cum.

He didn't wait to catch his breath, pushing back and moving around to the other side he straddled my face and pushed his little penis into my mouth.

"Give me some tongue too," he proclaimed, and I felt his cock responding to my ministry.

Three minutes later he was back in my vagina, pounding out another one.

This one took more than 10 minutes, and I was starting to think that he would be going for a record.

He was not pounding as hard for the third fuck, so there was little chance that I was going to get any sexual release, and his eventual climax released only a squirt of jiz.

This time he did not come around to be re-inflated. I heard him having a shower, then he came back into the bedroom looking as fresh as a daisy.

"Do you need any water Gabor!" He barked, with less anger than earlier.

"Yes please, Sir," I smartly responded.

He brought over a water bottle and carefully gave me the liquid, taking his time and giving me my fill.

"You're going to need hydrating as I use the cock sleeves," he informed me.

I was more alarmed that it was plural. That meant at least two more sessions, and it was almost 9:30.

I watched him saunter over to his sex cupboard, and this time he swung the door open to reveal a rack of dildoes, vibrators and penis sleeves.

He took the shortest one, which added 3 inches to his 4, and his 1 inch girth had swollen to almost 2!

Now I thought that I might get to cum, if he can last more than ten minutes.

This time he was more deliberate positioning his cock, but he still managed to push into me, and now I could feel him filling me up.

He was also slower. I knew that the expensive penis sleeves that are custom made, would allow the extension part to massage his cock and give him a sweet experience.

I should know about the penis sleeves... I was part of the clinical trials.

The firm silicone was almost a perfect imitation of a real cock, so I was just about to cum, when he had another nice climax. I was again frustrated.

He went to the cupboard and got a longer one, then he brought his cock to my mouth for another oral cleansing and rejuvenation.

He had now gushed his cum into me four times, but I could see that he planned at least one more. He went to his toy box and pulled out what I hoped was his largest appliance.

He came back with a salami sized cock sleeve.

He smiled at me while he positioned a 10 inch monster that was not quite as fat as the last one.

"Can your pussy take this one, Lieutenant?" he asked.

"Yes, please Sir!" I returned with what I hoped was more energy than he showed.

He smiled while hovering over my face, studying it as he pushed the missile into my love nest.

The look in my eyes drove him to make the biggest stroke that he could, but it was only 7 inches or so.

The impact at the bottom of the stroke was something altogether different, as he powered into my cervix, slapping my thighs with his groin.

I knew that he would need 15 minutes, if he could cum at all.

I relaxed and did my deep breathing exercises until I had a deep orgasm, spasming under my Commander. This brought on a fourth orgasm for the Major, and I could tell by the squint of his eyes that it wasn't as pleasant this time.

Again he did not need my oral services. He returned to his toys and came back with a 9 inch dildo with a two foot handle, and a big external vibrator. He brought the dildo to my face and pushed it into my maw as far as he could without making me puke, then he brought it back to my muff.

Climbing back onto the bed, with his 4 inches shriveled to 2 and lifeless, he brought the two tools with him, humming a tune that I could not quite make out.

"Spread them." He insisted.

I shifted my knees out again, offering him my full groin.

He slowly pushed the dildo into me, watching very closely as it filled me.

When he found resistance he stopped, and placed the vibrator on my clit, turning it on and giving me an immediate jolt through my body.

"You are not to hold back, Lieutenant," he ordered. "You will cum just as soon and as often as you desire."

He began the slow movement of the dildo, in and out. Not coming completely out, but tapping the bottom on every stroke.

I started to undulate and buck as another orgasm rocked my world. I cried as the pleasure enveloped me. He kept this up for what seemed like an hour, but it could have been as little as 20 minutes.

The Major left the vibrator in place and the dildo embedded, while he came around to my face again.

He quickly straddled my face and pushed his cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue around it while sucking and he rocked my head into his groin, pushing as far as he could go, and finally inflating enough to get it back into me.

Again he installed a cock sleeve, but it was only a 7 inch tool with a 2 inch diameter. He pushed it into me and again rested more of his weight on me than a gentleman should ever do with a petite woman.

He looked me in the eyes, while he kept a steady pace.

Again he made me cum, and it was almost as good as the last one.

"You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever made love to, Cindy," he whispered as he brushed some hair out of my face.

He unhooked me from the four posts, then he put on his robe and left the bedroom, heading for the kitchen.

I took my time dressing. I was exhausted, and a little confused. He had made me cum 10 or 12 times, and they were so deep that my head was in a fog.

When I finally made it to the kitchen, the Major had his laptop open and he was busy doing whatever Majors do.

"That was spectacular Miss Gabor," Major Spindler stated as he finally looked up.

"The V.A. just sent you an employment request, with an offer to join the team as a full Specialist 5th class. That is as high as I can get you, with your level of education, but of course it comes with full benefits and the civilian equivalent rank of Captain.

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers
12