Diary of a Sorority Girl Ch. 01: Bid Day

Story Info
I begin my story of life as a sorority sister, and bid day!
1.1k words
4.21
13.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we begin, I would like to start off by saying that this is a true story. It may have happened to me, it may have happened to someone else, but the reader should know that it did happen. With that, I should tell you a bit about myself. Currently, as I am writing this, I am about to graduate from college with a degree in Nursing. I have spent the past four years at a large SEC school and have been an active member of my sorority since the moment I rushed my first semester here. Now trust me, I would love to pretend that my life before college was at the very least somewhat mildly interesting. But that would be a lie. I had a normal childhood, some high school boys but nothing serious or all that fun. On my first trip down to Alabama, I fell in love with the history and sisterhood that all of the sororities exhibited towards me. After strolling down the main campus and staring at the tall, Greek houses, I just knew that I had to join one of them. I told my father on that visit that this was the school I wanted to go to no matter what happened.

After receiving my parent's consent to go to Alabama for college, I immediately was thrown into the throngs of Greek life by attending my first rush. After a long week, with even longer processes, I found my perfect match. I truly do not mean to sound conceited, but I knew that I was attractive. Boys had always liked me and there always seemed to be Snapchats asking for my nudes. I had a very athletic frame, thanks to my track and field career in high school, and naturally blonde hair. It was because of this, and the fact that I genuinely felt at home with the other girls in Phi Nu, that I decided to rush for that sorority.

If you know anything about Greek Life at a big SEC school, you know that Bid Day is the most important day of the process. That day, although it was a hot summer day, I chose to wear my favorite pink jumpsuit. It complemented my 5'7" frame perfectly, even though I have smaller B cup breasts, it highlights my athletic butt in my favorite way. To top it all off, I wore my favorite pair of pink heels that added to my favorite outfit. On Bid Day, the main event is that all the new pledges get to run "home" to their sisters and whoever they liked the best during the rush process. When I ran down the hill, clumsily if I'm being honest, I turned the corner to see the beautiful white Phi Nu house and I saw my favorite sister, Faith, holding up a sign with my name on it. Faith, although completely stunning in her own right, had an amazing personality and we immediately got along well from the day we met. She was thinner than I was, with long and perfectly tanned legs. As I ran to her, she gave me a big hug and held my hair in the most sensual of ways. We both let out a heavy sigh of relief and smiled at the thought that we would get to spend so much more time together in the coming years.

Faith bought a large bottle of vodka and invited me over to her house off-campus where she was hosting a party for me and a few other new members of Phi Nu. All of us drank like we had been in college for years that night. Some people were throwing up, others were just completely passed out, everyone except for me and Faith. It was almost 3 am at this point and everyone who was conscious had gone home and it was just us. She said that we should go to her room so we wouldn't wake up anyone else while we were talking. We walked in her room and I sat down on her bed. Her room was very dirty, with clothes being left out all over the floor and I almost wondered how someone so beautiful could be so dirty.

Moments after I sat down, Faith said that she was sick and tired of wearing her uncomfortable dress and asked if I could unzip her. I almost had to check myself to avoid being too excited, but I said yes almost immediately. She turned around and I gently pulled the zipper down, revealing her perfectly tan and clear back. To this day, I have yet to see any back that was so pure. After her dress dropped to the floor, she turned to me and said, "Aren't you going to show me what a good pledge you are?" I almost couldn't help myself as I began to suck on her small but pointed nipples. Even though her breasts were small, her fit body was beyond intoxicating. As her hands were running through my blonde hair, I could almost hear her let out a soft moan. She looked down into my eyes and smiled then delicately positioned my shoulders back to the bed so that I was laying flat on my back. She climbed on top of my face and told me that "it is time to show me how bad you want to be a Phi Nu." She was soaking wet by the time that my tongue had even begun to lick her pussy. As I began to taste her, I grabbed both of her ass cheeks with my hands, to let her know how much I wanted this too. Soon, she became so intensely horny that she stopped let me lick her and started actively riding my mouth. Her moans became much louder and she had to out her hand over her mouth to avoid letting out a scream.

Faith nearly ripped my jumpsuit off me. I had been with girls before, but I had never seen anyone so intensely horny at the sight of me. As we were making out laying side by side, both of us naked, I could feel her beginning to rub my pussy. As she did this, I rubbed hers as well, still wet from my mouth. I stared into her bright blue eyes as we were both pleasuring each other. I didn't even need her to eat me out I had become so horny. I climaxed right as she bit my ear and almost couldn't contain the love that I had felt for her in that moment. We slept together that night, and I awoke abruptly only 3 hours of sleep later, realizing that I had a pledgeship meeting to run to.

As you might have guessed, this is only the beginning of my story, stay tuned for more.