Diary of a Teacher 04: Summer Break

Story Info
My adventure with a cousin.
1.6k words
3.89
12.1k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21, during my third year of university, on summer break in the countryside with my parents and my son. We were visiting some relatives and having fun at the lakes and forest. Plenty of food and drinking, sunburns... I'm pale by nature, and have hard time tanning, but I easily burn and it is so easy to burn when you're drunk and forget sun lotion.

I was hanging with some cousins and friends, and it got boring in a small village at night, so plenty of drinking was happening. After a week or so, my parents left back home, but I stayed because I had nothing better to do. I could do some studying and have fun while there, my aunt was more than happy to have me and my son as guests.

I was there for almost two weeks, when a cousin I've seen only two or three times in my life came to the village. He was a few months older than me, studying in another town, but in a similar field of study - I was doing sociology and literature and our native language, and he was studying English and German. We had plenty to talk about, comparing the idiocies and problems of academic life, discussing future plans, wishing how things would change in the methods of teaching...

I would spend mornings studying, then go to the lake with my son and friends and cousin, and I'd hang out with them until early afternoon, then go have lunch, then study some more. Evenings I'd spend with friends killing time, while my son was spoiled by aunt and her friends. I'd usually pop in to put him to bed, then go back to hang until we got bored. If I was not drunk, I'd go study some more before sleep.

A week after meeting him, we were all hanging out at the lake in the evening, and around 10 everyone started to break up and leave home. I was too buzzed from cider to go study, so I said I'll stay a little more and sober up before walking home. Cousin offered to stay with me, because he had nothing to do at home except watch TV. We lay on blankets on the beach, he was complaining about his girlfriend at the university, how they had too little time to spend together. I told him he should be lucky, I had almost no time between classes, studying, and taking care of my son to even date.

Instead of sobering up, we had another drink, and started comparing dating horrors we lived through. He told me how his girlfriend's mom walked in on them while she was sitting on his lap, buried balls deep inside her, with her dress covering it. They could not move because she would know. She stood there, talked to them for a few minutes before leaving. I was hysterically laughing.

Then I told him about going on a date with a guy, and his breath was so bad I threw up when he tried to kiss me. And then about my divorce previous year - he was shocked to hear I was married. I was married for half a year, and dated the guy half a year before that. We were stupid and young. He asked why divorce so soon, and I told him I realized he was not for me when I started to think about other guys when in bed with him, and then actually flirted with his dad a few times when alone. His jaw dropped. He wanted to know how far did the flirting go, and I told him after some begging. He said that was dirty as hell and hot as fuck. I will keep details of that for another story.

We were pretty drunk by this point, comparing sexual things we did - I toned down most of my stories, because I didn't want to freak him out. I was horny as hell telling him how I banged friend's boyfriend while she was sleeping, and then he poured gasoline on my fire telling me about the time he screwed his ex girlfriend's cousin while they were at a rave party, both high on ecstacy in toilet, and then went back to the dance floor to his ex, and then had sex with her when they got to his place after party.

Then he asked me if I was horny, too. I thought about it for a little bit, silence was uncomfortable, and then I said that I was. To that, he said he knows we're related, but would I be ok with maybe some hand action to get off? I was already thinking he will ask for full blown sex, and considering options of how to go with it without looking like a total slut, but not putting up too much resistance. I said that was fine, and he moved closer and started kissing me, moving his hand onto my boob and squeezing it. I knew it was smart not to put on a bra that evening, but for different reasons.

I let him hump my hip as his hand moved down my stomach and cupped my pussy over my shorts and panties. It felt nice, he was not rushing it. We kept kissing, he was not bad. He was not great either, just on the good side of average. It felt like I was back in high school, making out with some boy after class, but not going all the way. His hand felt very good, massaging and squeezing my pussy. But it was not enough for me to cum. Few minutes later, I was undoing his shorts and pushing my hand inside his underwear. It felt so hot in my hand, and he told me my hand was freezing cold. I told him he will warm it up soon.

We were making out for a few minutes like that, with me stroking his dick slowly, before he pushed his hand down the waistband of my shorts and panties. He moaned I was so wet, and I felt electric with his fingers on my skin. I gripped a little tighter and pulled stronger. He rubbed his palm and fingers over my pussy, then used his middle finger to open up my slit and rub me like that for a few minutes, then probe the entrance and push it inside me. Just like high school.

But he was good at it, and soon I was relaxed enough for him to slide two fingers inside me as he was pressing his palm on my clit. It felt amazing. Then it was three fingers, and he would push them in, press his palm on my clit, and wiggle fingers. I realized I have not pulled on his dick in a while. I was just holding it. It felt that good. I tried to stroke him, but soon realized I was too distracted to keep doing it. I just held it in my hand as he was making me feel good.

I was close to orgasm, but just not getting there. I pulled my hand out of his pants, and pushed down on my shorts and panties, pushing them down to my knees, then wriggling them until they were on my ankles. He kept fingering me, faster than before. Few minutes later, I was getting frustrated and I told him this was not working. He asked me if I wanted to stop, and I said yes. He was disappointed until I told him to pull his pants down and get on top of me. I pulled my leg out of my shorts and spread my legs so he can get between them.

He didn't think too much about it, men will fuck anyone as long as they get to fuck. He was on top of me, and I spread my legs so he could get between them. I reached down and guided his tip inside and he pushed in slow. I put my hands on his butt and he started pumping his dick into me in slow long strokes. He was average size, so nothing to write home about. But it was doing the job. I could feel the orgasm coming, and I came in about another minute. He was surprised, and kept fucking me wanting to make me cum again, but I was done for the evening. I told him he can cum, I was done. And another minute of pleasurable missionary position with kissing he asked if he should pull out. I told him he can finish inside, it's ok. He grunted and started cumming. When he was done, I finished the sentence with "as long as you don't mind being a daddy". Moment of fear in his eyes was almost as fun as sex. It was hilarious.

He pulled out and I squatted at the edge of the water so his cum can drip out of me. Told him I felt better now, a little more sober, and was ready to go home. We walked through the woods, which is not as fun as it sounds in complete dark. He walked me to my aunt's place, then managed to grab a little more making out and I gave him a quick handjob in the dark of the garden. We were leaning against a plum tree and I pulled him out and stroked him roughly as he was playing with my boobs and kissing me. He came on my hand and I wiped it off before giving him a peck on the lips and going inside.

Next couple of weeks we kept fucking few times each day until I decided I was bored with him, and went back home. I have seen him twice since then, and I was not interested in reliving the good old days. He tried, though.